SAYONEE

By Celia_alyana

โ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ... More

Author noteโ€ข
Prolougeโ€ข
0.1
Author noteโ€ข
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
Annoucementโ€ข
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
Important
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25

0.21

104 22 2
By Celia_alyana

«21_Butterfly»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that
Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I’m scared scared scared I'll lose you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

You slowly opened your eyes to get out of your beautiful dream just to fall in another one.

His silky hairs were playing with the soft yet cold breezes  and the sight of sun was directly falling on his broad figure, making him look like the most beautiful angel in the entire universe, which he is.

Reminding, The Devil was once an angel.

His palm was resting on his one-sided cheek while his elbow was placed on the grassy land, your breath got hitched when you saw his dark smily eyes admiring the figure of your, he had a mischievous smile on his scarlet red lips which awoke something inside you.

"Did you slept well" he asked with his morning voice which was highly pleasing and lead the butterflies in your stomach go crazy.

"yeah and you" you replied with asking another question.

"Come here" he spoked spreading his arms for you as you slightly slipped into him warm embrace, with that he softly kissed your forehead and you flattered your eyelashes slowly.

"Every moment I spent with you is golden" he exclaimed and his words turn the color of your cheeks in red.

He squeezed your body and you tighten your grip around his left arm. "I never slept like this before
"you said looking straight into his eyes.

It was a morning where you feel like waking up like this always and forever. In your comfort zone, into his arms.

"You're the only one who own this man from the start, he was never someone else's before, from the very beginning he was only yours, you are not late, it is just destiny has taken it's time" He replied to that question which you never asked but kept in your heart.

You looked at him with your whole eyes, at this moment you were drowing in emotions.

"and yeah never doubt that man's love for you because it is the only thing he's sure about" he assert.

"Whom you're talking about" you asked knowing well who it is but you want to hear it from his own mouth.

"The one who can hear his angel even if she's not saying anything, the one whom my angel questioned if he even loved her and the one for whom my angel thought she was late" he exclaimed.

"Isn't it's you" you replied and suddenly he embraced your top lips in his mouth and in a second he left it. Your eyes had tears of joy and happiness but it changes into hurtful once when you hear his words "You hurt me that night that's why now I'm requesting you to never doubt my love for you, never princess"

"I'm s-sorry I was just scared, scared of losing you" you said and tears begin to leave, he whipped them off didn't letting them to burn your soul. "You will never loose me love until you don't want, hmm" he exclaimed giving a peck on you chubby cheek.

You somehow smiled at him as his nose rubs the skin of your cheek before his mouth took the squishy part of it inside and bited it with his sharp teeth.

"Aah-hh" your mouth left a low shaky moan and you closed your eyes in sensation. "How are you so fluffy" he said in a sweet yet teasing tone as the charm of his lips again got visible making you feel relaxed.

Putting the piece of hair behind your ears which was blocking his favourite view he continued to admire your face which was lightning because of the happiness and the red tint he gave.

"Tae, why does it's all feel like a dream" you asked 
"Even if it's a dream, I promise you will not wake up until I turn your every fairytale into reality" he asserts and you know he's the man of his words.

You both were sharing a beautiful moment in eachother's arm but got interrupted with a voice of something shaking in bushes.

Leaving him in confusion you left his arms and got up to walk closer to that thing, taking small steps you got so closer to that thing but before you parted the bushes you looked behind and found him staring at you with a frown on his brows.

"I saw something here last night but before I could see it clearly, it vanished" you said innocently pointing towards the area where you was going to separate the bushes.

He chuckled before walking up to you "okay let's see it together" he spoked before leading his hands towards the bushes as his wide body surrounded you since he was standing behind your figure.

When he parted the bushes your eyes widened & your breath hitched as you turned behind and grabbed the material of his cloths.

The sudden noice it made by wiggling it's wings made your heart almost blast, as white golden feathers started raining on you like drops in the rain.

You took some courage to look up while yours hands were still holding onto his shirt.

"It won't hurt, baby" he spoked when your big doe eyes was busy in exploring the heavenly creature.

It's shinny fur covered the sky, as like a heaven creature, made for angels. It's Glamorous hairs were so unreal, like a prince of wonderland. And when he opened its eye, you saw a universe inside.

Pegasus, a mythical , divine winged horse , born with pure white skin that reflected peace. A unique creature from Mount helicon, and it could be defined by the blow in his hoofs.

Being ugly , is a sense of peace for some people but for a beautiful myth like him was born with rainbow dash type beauty.

He was fast, very fast, that its wings touched the sky and then the ground in a second. Pegasus is a hero of gorgon Medusa.

His wings crossed the edge of paradise and touched the immotality. His hoofs carry power to hold water and wings carrying thunder and lightening.

And when he whinnies and neighs like a horse, it sounds like a bell pepper.

"Too fake to be true" you assert.

As you saw it slowly coming towards the ground and then landing his big foot on the grassy land, you couldn't take your eyes off from it.

When you saw him coming towards you both, you felt your heart beat growing faster and slowly-slowy his giant figure came infront of you both.

You again got shocked when you saw that Pegasus folding his one leg and making it land on the ground while his front body lowered in front the him.

In front of the King. In honour.

He bowed in respect infront the king of Endora which made you look at him in adorance.

You heard the king chuckling which made you came back to your sense. As you shyly smiled.

"Can I touch him?" You asked softly, without knowing if it's allowed to even look at it.

"Why don't you ask him" he replied. "Do you think he will allow me?" You questioned again. "Of course love, he will surely allow, because if he doesn't want to then he will never came infront of you" he exclaimed.

his loud neigh caught the attention of you both as you found it lowering his body front of you, asserting that as if the person is you who wants to touch it then, it's totally allow.

"He wants to give you a ride, will you allow him princess?" You heard the deep voice of your love as your curiosity begin.

Why always his words excite me ?

"Only if you come with me" you replied to him looking straight in his eyes as he heard those words which you never spoke. Those words that says you are a piece of me then how can I leave without taking you, I'll become incomplete, won't I ?

Your eyes were piercing his soul when you felt something soft making contact with the skin of your cheeks as you realised it's his warm lips.

"Let's go" he said and with that he placed you on that majestic Pegasus, you felt a bit cold and shivery but when his large figure covered yours, the comforting warmth came back.

"Stick with me, hmm" he spoked while pressing your body against his, bringing it more closer as you got more shy and the pink tint of your cheeks turned red.

"You're always so adorable" he assert looking at you and then moved his sight in front.

"Okay now" he said it a bit loud but you didn't understand untill that ethereal horse spread his wings.

Deep into the sky, long distance from the land, you both were flying. The loud wind was howling all over your face. As you looked down, your eyes filled with glories of nature down there.

"Isn't it lovely?" He said it in a sweet voice and you nodded in response.

King usually never had any ride with anyone before. He always stood alone in pride. But the love he had for you can never get defeated by his pride.

He loved the nature for the first because he experienced it in you. Deeply.

You heard a familiar sound, "Waterfall" you spoked softly and slowly bend down to observe that there were so many rock in the river connected to the waterfall.

And suddenly.

Pegasus rushed down in the waterfall and then dipped his whole body inside including both of you too.

And then in a second he came out, Pegasus just wanted to enjoy the peace in river as always. He came out and took the flight again in the sky and this time faster.

That fast, that the figure lost in the clouds, not normal, heavy clouds.

You both closed your eyes due to fast upcoming heavy clouds but nothing affected the Pegasus like he was,
the lion of sky.

Soon the clouds shaded away , with a smiling sun, as You looked up.

You were again at a different, magical world. Where the nature was not natural at all.

"It's mount helicon" the king spoked and his warm breath heaten up the skin of your neck as you blushed a little.

As you noticed.
There was a Pegasus. Two Pegasus. Three Pegasus. No there were many, more than you had expected. They all had a shine. They looked too fake to be real.

As the Pegasus landed on the magical land which is also his home, as the king also got up from the Pegasus and pulled you down too. 

You saw all the Pegasus lined there in royal Enfield.

"Oh my God, there are so many Pegasus" you said excited.

"It's because, we are in the world of Pegasus" he replied to you with straight face.

In the presence of king, all the Pegasus come closer and gave him the honour he deserved. With the king , they feel relieved that the outsider is a friend.

"You know one thing, they are the water signs that are never fond of any sky to fly" the king said, admiration was visible in his eyes.

"A sky forms, the time they fly"

"Even in the darkest hours, they can bring the light from the darkest cloud" he said, looking down.

"However, not every land deserve a paradise, like the one a Pegasus can create"

"So what, it will not prove that loving one of you is a death sentence, right?" You asked in hurry.

"It depends upon, what side you fell in love with, yn, these Pegasus never judge someone with there deed, they are the second form of angels for sure" he said

"Are they that beautiful, to forgive someone dispite of there deeds" you asked in curiousness.

"As I said, they are the second form of angels" he spoked

You giggled a little hearing that someone in universe , other than God has the deep heart to forgive the sinners.

"But an old tale, has locked this precious gems in this dark world" he said almost whispering the last line.

"What?" You asked trying to know the reason of his hidden sadness.

"Long time back, when the Pegasus lived in paradise, the place he deserved. But there was a monster who was like a curse in heaven. Majesty of heaven had already taken away his powers and he was in the jail of dead prisoners."

"Pegasus, on the other hand , was returning to heaven, when he saw a person screaming for help, he could not proceed but decided to check, it was him."

"That monster, he ditched the holy spirit , Pegasus and convenced him to help him out. Poor Pegasus did not had any idea , who he was helping."

"Pegasus, let the monster ride him, as he had told him that he wants to go back his home so the Pegasus listened him and took him to his home and then returned back. But that terrible monster, he had different intentions."

King stopped at a moment as you looked at him. "And then?" You asked

"The heaven was destroyed by him. He took bad advantage of Pegasus innocence, in return, he was finished by the majesty and he vanished from the universe. But...."
King again stopped in the middle and looked straight into your soul.

"But??" You asked gulping down in your lump throat.

"But, as a sign of life imprisonment, all the Pegasus left heaven. It is not like , majesty crused them, the Pegasus decided to leave, if this could stop the destruction"

"And before leaving, Pegasus told the majesty that, just a monster with an immpure heart is the reason of this mistake, only a monster would be the reason of us coming back home, a monster with a pure heart" he finished and sighed.

"But, pure monster do not exist" you said

"If not a monster , then perhaps his sayonee"

"Is he still waiting, for her?" You asked in concern

" Yes, only lord knows when his waiting will come to an end" the king replied and sighed.

"He is here, on this island, would you like to-" you cut his words off and said, "yes ofcourse".

King gave a sign to Pegasus, and then Pegasus took them to a dark cave near a valley.

With every step, your heart was beating faster and faster, you never thought you would get the honour of meeting such a legendary creature that only a few had got.

Pegasus stopped at a moment leaving you in surprise,
"Is he not coming?" You asked taehyung.

"The negative energy here, will affect the Pegasus as well as the legendary creature that lives here" he said

"Would it affect me too?" You asked again. As he replied "no angel I will never let you get any harm, I will absorb the energy before it reaches you." he said with a straight face and you just smiled brightly and  felt butterflies in your stomach.

He is such a lovely and caring gentleman.

You both went deeper in the cave. After walking for a few minutes, you saw a light beem echoing through the black rough walls of the cave, it was him.

The legendary Pegasus.

His old yet mighty full figure was standing below a giant red cherry blossom tree.

You went there to him, he had a shinny horn in the middle of his head, you traced you hand gently on his skin, his body soft so as his skin, his deep eyes were sparkling like the last star sparkles before the dawn arrives, but still you saw some pearly tears in his eyes, it seems as if they are present there from a very long period of time.

You slowly carresed his body while humming a sweet melody, he felt comfort in your presence so he nieghs in happiness which formed a sweet smile on your soft lips.

Maybe you saw the smile of that creature who lost his smile long time ago.

"Tae, why are you standing there, come here na, look he is so adorable and fluffy"  you said cheerfully and happily, no doubt that you're so happy right now.

The thing that was going in the king's mind was how adorable you're to say this all when the real beauty is not what Pegasus got but it's what you got.
For him it's you who is heavenly beautiful.
For him it's his angel who is ethereal.

He began his steps to approach you but then suddenly from somewhere a swallowtail butterfly came infront of the sight of yours.

Your eyes got locked in the black yet orange colours of it's wings and suddenly your head started pinning, and your throat went dry.

King noticed the dizzyness in your eyes, as he already understand what was happening and ran to your figure for capturing you in his hands.

He wrapped his hands rightly around your body and lifts you up in his strong arms like a small baby you are.

"Don't be scared princess I'm here, okay" his voice lingered in your ears as, you lost your self in his embrace.

_

You groaned when you the sun rays directly land on your face, fluttering your lashes you opened your eyes and found him staring at you. 

You breath hitched seeing him suddenly like this as backed off and helped you to sit properly, " I was so worried for you love" this was first sentence he spoked before engulfing you in his warm hug.

"what happened to me" you asked softly, not remembering anything.

"Nothing, you just fell into a deep sleep" he replied.

"What time is it" you asked when you noticed his cloths, they were not same as the one he was wearing before.

"Maybe six in the morning" he replied which made you shock.

"Wait, really? I slept too much" you said and your eyes almost widened.

He chuckled and placed a soft peck on your head, "you must be Hungary why don't you take a warm bath first so we can have breakfast, hmm" he said placing the hair strand behind your ears.

"Oh, okay" you nodded and got up from place but then you noticed you're wearing a night gown. You slowly moved your head towards his face as you gasped when you realised.

"You ch-changed my cloths-s" you spoked. He chuckled again and said "yeah so what", "noth-nothing" you said a embarrassed smile.

"I don't understand what's the problem in me changing your clothes when I was the one who placed it on your skin" his words made you more shy as you went hurriedly went inside the bathroom.

"Do you need my help in bathing, baby" he teasingly said it a bit loud as you locked yourself in the bathroom.

You ripped your cloths and watch your self in the mirror, your face was covered with a shy  smile & your skin was covered with his love, and your soul was covered with his warm embrace which made you realised the old yn is nowhere, now the only new yn is here and her life is full of fairytale.

You giggled at your life and went into the warm bathtub which was already prepared by someone.

Sometimes later you cleaned your self and came back to the room after wearing the dress which was placed on the table for you.

Opening the gate of his big chamber you came in the corridor as your heart started beating in a haste.

Walking for some minutes you arrived in the hall where the big dinning table was placed, when you entered there his warm eyes automatically get locked to you.
You smiled at him and took a breath before stepping closer to him.

Your heart was pounding in your throat because again everyone was staring at you, months has passed but still you haven't learnt how to face them. But one thing you have learnt and it is how to have faith in yourself.

"So beautiful" he complimented you as you went all shy.

"Is there anything special" you said looking around because everyone was busy than usual.

"Let's eat first then I'll tell, hm" he said to you and you nodded in response.

Started with you, and ends with you, the world of mine.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

To be continue.

Vote and comments please.  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 124 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 545 34
" ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ...
3.1K 101 24
โ”Š ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐๐„๐’๐’ : "Hi, what's your name handsome?" - YJ "Haa~ I should be asking you that" - BG "I'm Yeonjun, what about you doll?" - YJ "Do...
1.5K 83 7
๐–จ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ. ๐–ญ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๏ฟฝ...