Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

Von Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... Mehr

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-32

289 9 4
Von Samansanam

Jisung &Jongsuk:- His name is Hwang In-Yeop...
Princess told us about him, and you all know one thing, he was about to meet princess long time before, but we both stopped it.

Yeon:- What do you mean oppa?

Jongsuk:- Well as you all know Moon is a famous fashion designer and famous model, and every one are obsessed with her brand and every designs/products, he is also one of her fan, he tried many time to contact her but we didn't let princess to know about it, even he was ready to come L.A, but we said to princess that he will not come at L.A, and so she have to go to Korea, but she doesn't want that time, so by this we didn't let both of them to contact each other.....

Jonghyun:- But how it happened now?.

Jisung:- This time princess is in Korea herself, and she use every possible way to contacting to him or to his manager herself , so I think she find out that someone is making it difficult for both of them to contact, but in these two years he was busy in shooting for new drama, but after finishing when he get to know about Moon's presence, he immediately contact her, she is laughing like this from that moment because I get to know that he himself contact her and talk with her.......

Yeon:- I want to see, how he looks.

So they started to search about him on google......

Name:- Hwang In-Yeop.

Age:- 24 years.

Profession:- Actor, Model.

Relationship status:- Single.

Raessan:- Well it's hurt/hard to say, but he is handsome.

Bum&Dongwook:- But we can't let him take our princess away from us.

Jina:- Well one day she also get married tho and that's the bitter reality, like how Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa get married.

Joboah:- Yes that is right, but my main concern is that we all are mafias, and she is mafia princess too which means future Mafia Queen, and I don't want that someone use her weakness, and he is not a mafia, and for my princess safety we have to married her to a Mafia, and furthermore I don't want to let her go away from me too.

Everyone started thinking....

Heonsuk:- That's why, I think that after seeing kookie and princess, that they was very close and when we in future said them to marry each other than they will happily accepted it, but....

Suzy:- So what we have one more and our only last option, Let marry Princess with Taehyung, they both are also best friend and I also think the same that may be taetae and kookie will fight for marry princess as they all was so much closed and even I was afraid what if Jiminie also love her as he is her cousin so I don't like that even I am modern and open minded but I still doesn't like to get married in with so close relationship, but thank God it's not happening like that, See Jiminie and Kookie like each other, and about my son well we never hear about his love interest or girlfriend or crush, even he behave so cold with others except with all of us and from childhood he love only his moms dads, hyungs, jiminie, kookie, his noonas and one and only princess...

Bum:- And by that our princess will live with us and never left us.

Dongwook & Joboah:- Yes you two are right, what about others.

Rest of parents except Jisung and Jongsuk:- Yes we are also fine with this.

And they all looked at the both.

Jongsuk:- Isn't it should be good that if we ask the both first, what if they like this idea or not.

Joboah:- No, I know they will listen whatever we said to them, and I don't want my princess's life will be in danger, as we all are mafias, so it's really necessary to marry our kids in mafia family, and see other children how happily do that, they also was best friend from childhood, and about the both are little childish that's why they don't understand it, and specially my baby, who is till now enjoying her fantasy, but real life is so much different from fantasy world so we have to accept the reality, and even when we are also teenagers we also have crush on celebrity, and it's a common thing to have crush on celebrity, but everyone can't get married to them tho....

Jisung, thinks something and said:- I am okay with it too, and noona is right, Taehyung is capable and he will protect our princess even princess is herself strong and if they both become Mafia Queen and King, than no one ever try to protest or try to even betray us as both are cruel when they are at mission and both are soft when it comes to their love ones.

Jongsuk:- Well it's true, now i am also ready, and most importantly both are Devil in face of Angel.

Parents:- So that's final Taehyung and Princess will marry each other, and we will make sure of it....

All parents are in same room and doing some important works and they had called their all children except Mun-hwa, to come and meet them, as they want to tell them about this matter and make them ready and what they think and also to know about Taehyung's view, if he love someone , or any another problem, etc.

Someone knock on the door, and they said to come in.

Well the door revealed bts and bp with bad mood and annoyed expression.

Suzy:- Come children inside and take your seats and we are sorry to disturb you all and specially who get married recently.

Jin&Jisso:- No, mom it's fine and we all are also want to talk with you all, and it's about our princess , so it is very important for all of us.

Bum:- What you all want to talk about princess, infact we all also want to talk regarding princess too,but I think firstly you all tell us.

Bts &bp:- Okay.

So they tell them about Moon's behavior after getting news that she is going to work with her crush, and how she act like crazy, and also leave to her company when she get to know that, there is a meeting regarding their work.

Bts &bp:- And even she didn't tell us about him, and we don't know who is he, and how is he, and most importantly we don't want any one snatch our princess from us.

Parents:- It's proved that you are our children, as we were also disturbed by that, but don't worry, we all find the solution for it.

Maknaes:- Did you all get to know that who is he.?

Raessan:- Yes, Jisung and Jongsuk oppa, know about him as Moon tell everything to both of them, and 'she also tell them how the both fool Moon and never let both of them to meet each other, till now.

Bts &Bp:- Can we saw his pic, and most importantly know his name.

Yeon:- Sure, he gave the details to them what they found about him.

After reading about him.

Bp:- Well truthfully, he is handsome, and our baby's choice is great, but we don't want to let them date or furthermore something, and kinda we also like him.

Bts hyung line clears their throat:- We are here, if you forgot, and we get married yesterday after being childhood sweetheart to officially dating for two years.

Mothers:- So what, he is very hot and handsome and if we were at our girls's age , so we also get crush on him, and we also have crush when we are at their age, and if we don't have to carry Mafia business maybe we get married to our crush.

Fathers:- What, how can you say that honey infront of us huh.

Mothers:- So what, you know truth is always bitter.

.

Well jisung and Jongsuk came between their conversation to stop them.

Jisung & Jongsuk:- Enough guys we all are gather here to talking about princess and how to stop her.

All nodded.

Dongwook:- So after thinking from every aspect but mostly about safety of princess and solution of our problem as we all love her and don't want that anyone take our princess away from us...

Joboah:- So, We decided to Marry our Princess with our winter bear or Taetae aka Kim Taehyung.

Bts and bp went frozen on their place, and after getting out of trance they shout all together:- What????

Bogum:- Yes you all hear right, we come to the solution that we are getting them married, and 'they explain what they talk at morning'.

Jaemia:- But before that we want to ask tae, do you love someone else than we will find someone else....

Tae:- No I don't love someone else.

Parents:- So Taehyung do you accept this marriage and are you ready to get marry with our princess?.

Bts hl, bp:- No, he---

Taehyung:- Yes I am ready to get married with Princess.

Bts except tae &Bp:- What?

Parents:- Great.

Jina:- Okay kids, wait here for sometimes with jisung and jongsuk oppa, we have some important meeting, and after that we will make some plan.

All:- Okay.

So all parents leave from there leaving Jisung, Jongsuk Bts and Bp.

Jungkook, Suga, Jennie and Lisa surrounded Taehyung and asked him in their cold voice:- Why you get ready to marry with our princess, huh, you are the one who don't like her, and she don't like you, and hate you, do you plan to take revenge on our princess by marrying her huh, And we swear to god, if you try to harm our princess, we will not leave you and haunt you down, and we will forget that you are our brother.

Rest pull Taehyung our from the clutches of Jungkook, Suga, Jennie, and Lisa....

Jimin:- I think he love our Princess.

Rest of bts except tae&jimin:- What the hell are you speaking Jimin.?

Jimin:- Trust me , I am his soulmate and I think he love her, I saw this in his eyes, remember how he behave when he know that some one try to talk with her, and he was the one who get more angry than anyone else and ready to kill the person at the spot.

Jin, Jisoo, Namjoon:- Well I think so, I also feel something different in his eyes, but his actions are also different.

Suga, Lisa, Jungkook:- Than what about 7 years back , he was the one who make our princess more hurt, and he gave her the most pain, and he was the one who behaved bad with her after returning too.

Jennie:- Umm, I think Jimin is right, there is something is which we don't know.

Jisung & Jongsuk:- We also want to know, and also want to tell you all that Taehyung is bit suspicious in our eyes, so we kept an eye on him, and found many things, Well we get to know everything Taehyung what you do 7 years before, and till now what you are doing, so I think the time has come, now speak before we both tell to them, and if you think that we don't know, so let us give you a hint, your so called ex girlfriend is Nancy, and Key was the one who is in the pic with princess, right.

Rest of bts except tae, and bp:- That bitch Nancy was the reason of all this and that bastard Key too, and they swept away from under our nose, and are missing, till now we didn't get any trace of the both.

kookie:- This is happening all because of that bitch, I am waiting for her returning, if she came back, I swear to god I will kill her after torturing her to death. I am waiting for that bitch, if she came back I will not leave her.

Hobi:- Why are you not speaking anything Taetae?.

Rose:- Now I am sure something is wrong or can say fishy here, speak up Taetae, and firstly tell us do You really Like our Princess.?

Taehyung:- No I don't like her........

..

Taehyung:- because I Love her with my all heart, and I will or can do anything for her, and yes dad sung and suk you both are right, there are many things which no one can even have a single hint/knowledge, and today I am going to tell you all, as now there is no chance to escape this situation, and it's didn't budge me as I know if not today than there will come a day when everyone get to know it...... . .

So, everyone listen carefully,

My first and last love or you can say the only love of my life is only Mun-hwa, my princess and soon to be my Queen.....

I love her and no one can even notice or can guess from when I started to love her...,
I love her when I saw her first time, you know no one can generally remember their childhood memory properly but I remember everything....,
I saw her first time when I wake up from my sleep, and found that I am cuddling with little baby who is looking like an angle or a princess, and everyone know that I started crying after getting up, but that day I don't cry as my eyes and mind were lost in staring her, soon she also opened her eyes, and she also smile after seeing me , even she was a newborn baby, and beside her was kookie who was sleeping with jiminie hyung while cuddling, from that day my heart has different feelings for her, which that time I could'nt understand as I was a baby, but I want to meet her regularly, and our parents let us meet, and we started becoming more close and started growing up with each other, I feel jealous if I saw her with someone else except hyungs noonas our parents, jiminie hyung and kookie.

But I hate when someone else try to come near my princess, I was happy that how I don't want to let anyone near our princess and others are too, so I am secured, in school I always scare other students who try to come near my princess and its all in fair too because princess herself is not comfortable with others except us.

Slowly slowly we grow up and I get to know that this feelings are not of brotherly or friendship, it's of Love, I understand that I love her desparately and deeply , so I become more overprotective and always with her, and we maknaes are the one who spend our time together most, in which jiminie hyung and kookie spend their time together more, and I think the both also love each other from childhood but they scared and doesn't want to tell each other may be they were also scared of their family too.....

But I don't want this, I want to princess also love me back and not only see me as friend and thank to god she doesn't like me as brother, so I think she also like me, but she is naive that time, so I think to help her to know about her feelings, and try to give her hint but she doesn't understand it, that time that bitch Nancy came in our life, and she started her game, but I make plans to make princess jealous, so I thought to use her(Nancy), slowly I started my game well that time that bitch was good , and I started to stare on her when I was with princess and she see me, slowly that bitch started her plan, but I didn't know that, but I have to do my plans so I don't know that you all are ignoring and act cold towards princess, and after some day , I see that princess didn't ask me about that , so I went to her and said that I like Nancy and ask for help, I think that it makes her jealous, but she let me with that bitch, and make us meet, and I started to spend time with that bitch just to make princess jealous, but it didn't happen, and also after that day in washroom, I find that bitch smirking, before I could speak jin hyung slapped princess, but I get selfish for love, so I think maybe now she realize her feelings for me, so I also speak badly with her, and after that day started ignoring her(Mun-hwa), but it didn't happen what I planned, as Key come in between us, and my plan get backfired on me, in place of princess getting jealous, I started getting jealous....

And because of my stupid plan, I can't stop that, and it becomes worse as we all ignored her(Mun-hwa), and also not let kookie with her that bastard Key started getting close and stick with our princess, and hang out with her, and you all don't know about a scene which makes my blood boiled and make more jealous and insecure, I was secretly waiting for princess and she came but she was about to fall as floor was wet but before I help, that bastard Key catches her and in a pose which is always being a romantic scene in any drama, and both were looking in each other's eyes but their eye staring broke by bell ringing sound, and I get back from there while clenching my jaw and fist....

I was beyond angry, that's why I never stopped you all from bullying her mentally and I also did too, and whenever she will be with Key my heart will sank, and I feel I will lose her and think that she started to liking Key...

And this feeling of anger and jealousy and insecureness made me do the biggest mistake of my life, when that day I saw that pic of My Princess and that bastard Key's kissing pic , I get in full rage, jealousy, etc, my anger make me blind that time that I didn't think of my mind/brain and believe in that pic , as I started to think about that day, so I believed that and when princess come, I go towards her and slapped her and speak rubbish to her, and I know how she will feel, but that time I was out of my mind, and I think that she loved that bastard and started dating with Key...

After that she left from there and we get to know about everything on after two days and till than she left Korea...

And before Taetae can speak further, door open revaling............

Today's chapter ended here....

See you all soon in next chapter....

Till than take care....

Byee........

Love you all....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

642K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
215K 13.8K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
274K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...