Callie and Lexi's Kiss List |...

Bởi ThoseThreeWords

When twins Callie and Lexi were kids, they wrote a list of all the boys they wished to kiss when they started... Xem Thêm

Copyright
Synopsis
About This Book
Aesthetics
♬ Playlist ♬
1: Callie
2: Lexi
3: Callie
4: Lexi
5: Callie
6: Lexi
7: Callie
8: Lexi
9: Callie
10: Lexi
11: Callie
12: Callie
13: Callie
14: Lexi
15: Callie
16: Lexi
17: Lexi
18: Callie
19: Lexi
20: Callie
21: Lexi
22: Callie
23: Lexi
24: Callie
25: Lexi
26: Callie
27: Lexi
28: Lexi
29: Callie
30: Callie
31: Lexi
32: Callie
33: Lexi
34: Lexi
35: Flynn
36: Callie
37: Lexi
38: Callie
39: Callie
40: Lexi
41: Callie
42: Callie
43: Lexi
44: Callie
45: Lexi
46: Callie
48: Callie
49: Lexi
50: Callie
51: Lexi
52: Callie
53: Callie
54: Callie
55: Lexi
56: Lexi
57: Callie
58: Lexi
59: Callie
60: Callie
61: Lexi
62: Callie
63: Lexi
64: Callie
65: Flynn
66: Callie
67: Flynn
68: Lexi
69: Flynn
70: Callie
71: Flynn
72: Flynn
73: Callie
74: Flynn
75: Lexi
76: Flynn
77: Callie
78: Lexi

47: Lexi

69 8 10
Bởi ThoseThreeWords

Apparently the last chapter destroyed jueka1 so I have to upload another... but I don't think this will help.

____

"We should," Sara said between kisses on my mouth, "Tell Callie," another kiss, "Tonight."

"I don't think," I replied between kissing her back, "That's a good idea."

She pulled away from me at my comment, but I was too lost in the moment to compute why. Mouth immediately plunging for her neck, my fingers began to fumble with the buttons on her school shirt, desperate to remove the layers between us. We didn't have long until Callie would be here and I needed a good dose of Sara.

But two hands forcefully gripped my shoulders, pushing me back.

A little breathless, a little lustrous, I searched her face wondering why on earth she would stop me. But then I saw it. The sadness lurking in her midnight eyes.

"We need to tell her tonight," she said.

Heaving a sigh, I took a step back, needing the distance from her honeysuckle and lavender scent to be able to have a coherent enough discussion with her. "She's still sad about—"

"No," she said forcefully, bottom lip jutting out and eyes beginning to water. "Don't you dare start that argument again."

"Sara," I said softly, trying to take a step towards her to close the distance, but again, she wasn't having it.

She took a step away, shaking her head. "Tonight, Lex."

"We can't," I sighed, shoving a hand through my hair as I turned away, sick of this fight.

Though it wasn't always me arguing against telling Callie. Sara and I would go back and forth when she decided she couldn't stand keeping this secret from her. I'd convince her that Callie wasn't ready. And about a week later, I'd finally start to believe her points, only for Sara to be totally convinced that we actually couldn't tell Callie.

We were always back and forth on this.

So as the argument was evidently starting again, I got ready to pull out the same points we seemed to be throwing at each other to keep us hidden from Cal—she wasn't emotionally ready for such a hit and we weren't ready for her to hate us—only for Sara to hit me with, "I'm sick of hiding us at school."

That was a new one.

"I get Callie is not ready. She probably never will be and she will probably hate us for this. But I can't stand everyone thinking you're straight. Everyone thinking you're single. I want to be out and proud to call you my girlfriend. I want to take your damn hand in class and kiss you in front of our friends and get scolded by our teachers for not keeping things PG at school." While she tried to sound confident as she spoke her words, eventually her voice ended up cracking at the end, her bottom lip quivering and tears starting to well in her eyes.

"Sara," I said softly, trying again to close the distance.

This time she let me.

Arms grabbing her waist, I pulled her body against mine as I rested my head against hers. "I'm so proud to call you mine. And I assure you me holding back from telling Cal isn't because I'm scared of coming out or any—"

"I know that. I know you're not ashamed of me or anything... I'm not blaming you in any way. I just... I don't care anymore if we hurt her in the process. I'm sick of hiding me. Hiding us for the sake of her."

My brows pulled together as my heart battled with what to do. I wanted to join her in the 'screw what Callie thinks' tirade, but, "She's my sister."

"And she's my best friend."

I shook my head though as I pulled back from her, staring straight into her obsidian eyes. "She has spent the past five years hating me for leaving her. I have to approach this carefully. As much as I, too, hate hiding us and want to shout to the world that I'm gay and in love with you... I can't have the cost of it all being this relationship I've built up with Callie. She trusts me now."

"She will get over it."

"You know that's not true. She's begging for any reason to hate me again, and given that she's currently in pain and missing Flynn, she will jump at the first opportunity to feel an emotion other than hurt. Anger is one of her favourites."

Sara pressed her lips together as the tears began to spill out of her eyes.

Seeing her like this was breaking me. I brushed her tears away, but eventually she stepped backwards and out of my grip.

"No," Sara then said.

"No?" I asked back.

"I can't keep going on hiding us. We must tell her."

"Not yet, Sar—"

"No. Now. I don't care about the repercussions. If you love me—"

"Don't you dare," I spat, already hearing where she was going with that tangent. "Don't you dare tell me I have to pick between you and my sister. How could you, her best friend, possibly throw that at—"

"Because I'm so damn sick of hiding us!" she almost screamed at me. "I want—"

"I know," I said softly, taking a step towards her again, this time pulling her shaking body against my chest. "I know what you want but—"

"Why won't you even consider it?" she sobbed into my shoulder, her arms wrapping around me as she clung to me.

I smoothed her hair as her body shivered in my arms, a wetness growing on my shoulder. "I consider it every night, Sara. I really do... And every time we sit next to each other in class. Any every time I see you smile but others are around and all I want to do is just kiss you... But I just got Callie back, Sara. Don't make me lose her again."

Sara was quiet for a while, her body slowly slowing to a still. The tears seeming to run dry. But eventually she ever so quietly whispered into my neck, "If I did ask you to... if I gave you that ultimatum... who would you choose, Lex?"

My heart throbbed knowing there was no way to say this without breaking her. So I said all I could, "Don't ask me that, Sara."

She was quiet again, knowing what my answer meant.

But rather than crying more about it.

Rather than starting a fight.

Rather than telling me to get out of her sight...

She pulled back.

Before I got a chance to have my eyes dance around her face to read her expression, her hand shot up behind my head, yanking my head down to hers.

Tongue immediately ploughing into my mouth, her other hand determinedly began hoisting my shirt up.

I knew we should have talked more about our feelings. It would have been the better thing to do. But caught up in the way her hands roaming down my spine made my knees go weak, I couldn't help but fall into her trap, my own hands coming around to remove her clothes before pulling her to the bed and kissing my way down her body.

Her fingers were still knotted in my hair, my ears filled with the sounds of her delight, and my one mission was focussed on kissing her until she got louder and louder.

Which was why, caught up in the moment, neither of us heard the front door when it opened and closed.

And we didn't hear her footsteps up the stairs.

And we didn't even hear the door to Sara's room when it opened.

Caught up in her moans caressing my ears, and Sara evidently too far gone in her state of ecstasy to be aware of her surroundings, we were only pulled back to the present when a voice in the room said, "Oh shit... sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. I—"

I stopped what I was doing, heart drumming in my chest as I stilled under the blanket, anxious for what would happen next. How we'd get out of this. How we would—

"Who do you have under there though?" the voice, belonging to none other than my sister, then whispered.

I rested my head against Sara's bare stomach, determined to hide under here forever until Sara thought of some way to get rid of Callie.

But before Sara could think of anything—her heart drumming loudly under my ear, hands tightly gripping at my shoulders—Callie then said, "Is that my sister's bag? Where is she?"

Knowing there was no way to hide this any longer. I began to move up the blanket.

Sara tried to push me down.

Despite her argument before, she didn't seem to want Callie to know just yet.

But she was right.

It was time.

We had to rip the bandaid off eventually.

And so I stuck my head out from the blanket, meeting her red-rimmed grey eyes that were on the other side of the room.

Told you this wouldn't help with what happened last chapter...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

544K 15.3K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
122K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
369K 9.6K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
603 4 25
Everybody thought I was insane for breaking up with Ryan and that my sisters accident was the reason for doing so. That her being in a coma, was too...