☆P.Y.T.☆ (josuke x black!fem...

By sweatyapples

《"I wanna love you, pretty young thing"》 ♡ ☆ ... More

☆Introduction☆
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
baby joylne.
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆

☆Chapter 5☆

931 35 85
By sweatyapples

[TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME DARK THEMES SUCH AS MINOR STALKING, BLOOD AND ATTEMPTED MURDER!! YOU ARE WELCOME TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF NEED BE!]

Loading...

💕

It was the middle of the night when Y/N  suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. Her body shivered from the cool air mixed with the nightmare she just had.

What the hell was that!? I've never experienced nothing like that before

She gathered herself and fixed her bonnet before exiting her room to get some water from the kitchen. She eventually calmed down and fell back asleep.

(Time Skip)

"Hey is everything alright? I heard a loud gasp coming from your room last night." Josuke asked sincerely. He handed out a plate of "American" style breakfast to Y/N, who was more groggy than usual. "Oh nothing, just a nightmare that's all." She brushed off. "Tell me about it." He insisted, setting down her own plate in front of him.

"Well" She began, "First, it was completely dark I couldn't see anything. It felt like I was on my bed and I couldn't move. Then suddenly I heard this loud screech and hair began to bound me at my throat, wrists, and ankles and then I saw a figure of a woman coming towards me, but then I woke up."

Josuke paused for a moment thinking of what it could mean, "Hm, it might be a sleep paralysis demon."
"A DEMONNN!?" Y/N shouted standing up from her chair.
"Ah! Uh, I said might! But it could also be an Angel watching over you!" He tried to calm her down.
"Angels don't try to choke you out with their hair Jojo!" She retorted.
"O-okay forget I said anything! Maybe it's a warning that someone's out to get you, I don't know!" He suggested.
"But who be out to get me!? I haven't been anywhere or done shit to anyone yet!"

As if on cue, the doorbell rang leaving the two stunned for a moment before Y/N eventually opened the door. To her surprise she didn't find a person, but a bloody dead rat with a note nailed to its stomach reading:

STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN WHORE!!

Y/N let out a loud scream which ushered Josuke to rush over to her, just to witness the gruesome scene himself.

"WHAT'S WRO- OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL!?" He moved Y/N out the way to fully grasp the situation while the girl was trembling on the couch.

This handwriting looks familiar....could it be....

"Come on get dressed, we're leaving." He said in a stern tone.

"Where are we going?" The girl said with tears stinging her eyes.

"To Koichi's House"

(Time Skip)

"Oh I'm really sorry that you have to go through this Miss, but I assure you that it would be taken care of quickly." Koichi exclaimed.

"So, you know who did this?" Y/N asked.

"Yes unfortunately, she's my girlfriend.... Yukako." He said while looking away from the pair.

Y/N's jaw dropped for a few seconds, questioning how the hell does he have a girlfriend and why would she be after her.

I couldn't imagine any woman dating this guy to be fucking crazy but here we are

"But why would she be threatening *me*!?" She frantically asked.

"I'm not 100 percent sure, but my best guess is that she thought you were flirting with me somehow."

"But how would she even kn-" Her words were interrupted by Josuke who was sitting in the living area.

"It may be from when we were playing Mario Party the other day. I opened the front window to let some cool air in, anyone could've watched us from outside." Josuke said seemingly lost in thought, his thumb to his lips with furrowed brows. It was obvious that he was very pissed off about the whole situation.

"Yeah, he's right. Also, Yukako is the type to freak out on any girl that merely looks my way, so when she saw us fist bumping, that probably sent her over the edge." Koichi inquired.

"Okay so what do you suggest we do? She knows where I live!"

"Don't worry. I'll go talk to her right now, you guys just continue your day like normal. See you later!" Koichi stated as he closed the front door behind him. "What are we gonna do now?" Y/N asked as she turned her head towards Josuke who grabbed her hand in response.

"Come on, we're gonna run some errands."

"Stay by my side okay?"

(Time Skip)

Two hours had passed since the incident. Josuke and Y/N were shopping for miscellaneous items, some at the request of Tomoko, and others just to buy for themselves.

"Alright and there we go!" Josuke exclaimed as he checked off the last item on the list his mother gave him. "Josuke, look look look!" Her beads clacked together as she bounced up and down, holding out a nail polish set and a variety of face masks. The boy stared at the items for a second then raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Wouldn't it be so fun to have a spa day together?" Y/N stated.
"I don't know Y/N, it doesn't seem like my thing."
"Please Josuke for me?" The girl pleaded.
"*sigh* Fine, put it in the cart."
"You're the best mwah!" She says as she "air kissed" the boy near his cheek.

"You're so spoiled." He teased.
"But you're the one spoiling me so you can't complain." She retorted.

"Fair"

(Time Skip)

They both returned home at round 2 pm, Josuke loaded the plastic bags onto the dining table while Y/N slurped on a Pina colada smoothie.

"So, are you gonna help me unload everything or what?" Josuke asked as he tried to catch his breath.
"Sure, right after I use the bathroom." She exclaimed before sucking the last bit of smoothie from the cup.
"Well hurry up! You got three minutes!"
"Alright."

She closed the door behind her only to find the bath tub had scattered chucks of black hair on it. Rightfully so, Y/N's heart fell into her ass and she tried to rush back outside but the door wouldn't budge. She then tried to call out for Josuke which resulted in her mouth being covered by ever more hair. Very quickly her nightmare became a reality.

Josuke heard this commotion and sprinted to the girl's aid. He himself couldn't open the door with his strength alone, so he opened it with the only other way he knew how.

"NOW, CRAZY DIAMOND!"

Not even a second later the door separating the two from each other was no more.

"STAY BACK JOSUKE! I NEED TO TEACH THIS SLUT A LESSON!" Yukako shouted while she held a pocket knife at the girl's throat.
"FUCK THAT!" He then tried to land a punch on her face but it was stopped by  the pale girl's seemingly ever-growing hair. The hair wrapped around his arm tightened so hard that it caused him to fall to his knees.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE KOICHI WOULD EVEN CONSIDER MAKING ME APOLOGIZE TO YOU! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS HOMEWRECKER!" Yukako inched the knife closer to the girl's throat. Blood started to leak down Yukako's palm signaling that she finally broke skin. This filled her with a high of euphoria.
"

Oh, look at little Miss Y/N, making a mess on herself~." The woman then twisted the blade deeper into her skin, causing Y/N to tear up and whimper a little bit.
"Y-you bitch..." Y/N weakly said before passing out.

"Y/N NO! GODDAMMIT!"

(Time Skip)

Y/N was awakened by a tiny hand knocking against her cheek.

"Y/N wake up! Can you hear me?" Koichi asked. The girl fluttered her eyes open. Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi and Yukako stared back at her with warm smiles. She squinted her eyes in suspicion and confusion.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head! You gotta see me kick Josuke's ass in street fighter!" Okuyasu exclaimed.

"In your dreams!" Josuke retorted.

"Here, some water." Yukako extended her arm out to give a cold water bottle to Y/N who hesitantly accepted the offer.
"I'm truly sorry for how I reacted earlier. It just that-I felt threatened by you. A girl as beautiful as you could have any guy she wants and- I was just so afraid that you would try to steal my dearest little Koichi away from me. Please find it in the depths of your heart to forgive me! And I hope we can become good friends too!" She pleaded with her palms pressed together in front of her.

"Uh, sure. I guess." Y/N replied.

What the fuck is this bitch talking about

Koichi noticed this interaction and thought to himself,

It seems that Rohan sensi's plan worked, thank goodness. Now everything can finally go back to normal.

Fin~

My apologies if this chapter seems all over the place it was sitting in my drafts for way too long, I'll come back and edit it if I can lol. Hope you enjoyed anyways.

1.5k words
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please share, comment, and vote to motivate me to make more in the future!

Have a great day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.4K 86
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
185K 6.8K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
297K 16.9K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one