GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

De officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... Mais

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 46.

403 26 0
De officialgoldenbae

ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜʟs? ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍɪɴᴅs?

                                        - ᴊᴜɴɪᴇsʜᴀ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ

2:00 pm

When word got around Compton that Jordan pulled a gun on one of their own, especially Demarco Taylor's daughter, it definitely put multiple targets on Jordan's back.

Not only was she his daughter but she was the cousin of The Game whom they called the mayor.

You could basically say that Amor'es family ran bompton a nickname that it's occupants gave their town, she had full immunity in walking the streets having the Taylor name.

When she moved to Atlanta she went by Amor'e Winters, Winter being her middle name. She didn't want her family's name to be the reason why she had her success.

She'd managed to build empires on her own with her blood, sweat and tears and she was proud to say that she didn't use any type of masculine help.
_____

2:30 pm

Since Chris introduced Amor'e to Royalty the two had become inseparable with one another.

Amor'e had hands-on experience with children before with her family members' babies but with royalty for some reason she treated her as if it was her child.

Their connection was something out of this world and because she loved Chris it solidified what she felt towards royalty.

Her and Nia had gotten off on the wrong foot at first but over time their relationship had gotten better for the sake of royalty.

Nia knew that Amor'e loved her daughter and vice versa so there was no way in hell she was going to try to do anything to mess their relationship up.

Currently Amor'e sat with Sayeis sleeping in his pram and with Mama Joyce sitting to her left at one of royalty's soccer games since neither Chris nor Nia would be able to make it.

Royalty loved sports and Amor'e could definitely see Chris in her.

The game was in full swing and Amor'e was cheering her on along with mama joyce.

"Go roro!" Amor'e cheered as royalty scored another goal.

Fellow parents and Guardians definitely knew that Royalty was Chris Brown's daughter and that Amor'e was his fiance.

Some of them recording and taking pictures.

She realised that she was earning a lot of stares more than usual. It was only her fifth time at one of her little peanut's games and each time it got more and more weird for her, it was like people didn't believe that it was actually her in the flesh.

They'd better believe it because they were going to be seeing a lot more of her in the future.
______

3:00 pm

Royalty's game was now over and everyone had started exciting with their respective children.

"Meme did you see how many goals i scored!?" She said as they all walked back to the cars swinging her arm in the process.

Amor'e smiled at her girls while pushing her baby's all black suede pram.

"Yes baby i did" Mama Joyce replied.

Amor'e could hear their voices go off to have their own conversation in the distance while her eyes looked off into the distance in the direction she felt like she was being watched in.

She'd felt eyes on her ever since they were back in the game.

She didn't want to say anything because she wanted her girl to enjoy herself, amor'e also felt guilty because she had a feeling that it could be Jordan.

She felt bad because Chris adored royalty and loved her with all his heart. She feared that Chris would resent her because of all that has been happening lately with Jordan, Shyla and Kaya.

It made her sad.

Chris didn't at all blame her for anything regarding those three persons and what was taking place because of them.
_____

6:35 pm

Amor'e stood looking at her outfit in the mirror.

It has been a couple days since Royalty's game and she'd left to spend some time at her mom's house as Sayeis was off at his grandmother's house at the request of chris.

He had plans of taking his girl out just the two of them and then spending the rest of the night making sweet love to her.

Amor'e placed her essentials for the night into her orange Hermes Birkin and took some pictures while she awaited her man.

Walking into the room her blonde beauty halted his movements taking him by surprise.

This wasn't the first time that she'd dressed up but it was the first time in a while they'd been on a date.

Amor'e saw his reactions through the mirror.

Feeling shy, she put her head down playing with her nails.

Chris noticed the sudden change in her demeanor, making him move in closer to her.

Snaking his arms around her waist he pulled her closer to him.

"There's no need to be a shy mama, you look beautiful" Chris whispered into her ear making her blush.

"You look good too daddy" she whispered.

He left soft kisses along the exposed skin of her shoulder making her stomach fill with butterflies.

No matter how many times Chris would remind her of how beautiful she truly was she had never gotten used to hearing those words.

Around him she always got shy, the way her body reacted to his touch would make anyone think that she was a virgin.

Turning around to meet him, both lovers locked eyes.

"We should leave before we miss our reservations babe" She said to him.

"Yeah, let's go" he took her hand into his and they left their bedroom.

Chris and Amor'e had an intimate reserved dinner at Tao.

Chris rented out the place so they could be alone free to converse on what they wanted and felt while enjoying their time alone together.

The moonlight created vertical hues of light that shined through the windows down onto their bodies as they collided with each other.

One of the best things about their love was their ability to express it both sexually and non sexually too each other

With the white sheets covering their bodies as he dived into her body like waves crashing into the shore.

Their hands entangled with eachothers, their foreheads glued too one anothers as they craved more and more.

Their passion filled moans spoke volumes of how good it felt.

Her sweet nectar coating him as he pulled out from her.

Looking down too watch chris bit his lip at the sight and the feeling.

"Daddy" she moaned out making him look up at her.

Their lips locked with each others moving in sync as they both came together in bliss.

The night was still young and they were just getting started.
______

A little cute chapter for you guys🤧🥺

Do y'all think Amor'e should let chris know she thinks that she's being followed?

If you have any plot twists that you guys wanna see happen leave them down below or dm me them.

Thank you guys so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget too vote, comment your thoughts on this chapter or the entire book and add it too your libraries.

Xoxo - Junie

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.1K 85 20
Both growing up within a few miles of one another in their youth. And just a little further apart later on in life. Hollywood A lister Chris Evans...
32.1K 1.6K 39
Mentor: NOUN An experienced and trusted advisor. VERB To advise or train; especially someone younger or less experienced) It's been two years, two w...
406 8 1
When they love him, but he's in love with his bad boy ways. (Want the entire 700 pages of this series in 1 book? Go online to Apple Itunes, Barnes...
43.4K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...