N-701124 {b. barnes}

By sunfl0wer1229

THE NURSE, THE ASSASSIN, AND THE LONE SURVIVOR ----- "Colonel?" "What's on your mind, Sergeant? Can't you se... More

INTRODUCTION
PART I: THE NURSE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
END OF PART I
PART II: THE ASSASSIN
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
END OF PART II
I
II
III
Author's Note
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

PART III: THE LONE SURVIVOR

296 8 10
By sunfl0wer1229

2017-2024

"Are you certain you know what you're doing with them?"

"Brother, I know what I'm doing. They're all going to be fine. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you, but I'm still concerned. What about the baby?"

"Which one? Autumn? Or Hazel?"

"Hazel. Are you sure this isn't going to harm her?"

"I've already told you, I know what I'm doing. Neither of them are going to age during this process. They'll wake up and everything will be just as how it was. Only their minds are changing, not their bodies, brother."

"Is there a way to get rid of her illness?"

"I'm not able to get rid of it. That's something she has to work towards on her own. I can't take it from her. There's only so much that I can do. There are options to help her, but I can't do anything with her right now. That would be something she has to do on her own. I can't make that choice for her."

"What if she decides not to ask for help?"

"Then there's nothing I can do for her."

A/N: here's this in honor of my one true love's birthday. He's what, 105? He looks pretty damn good for 105, gotta admit....

No promises on the next chapter yet, maybe this weekend. Maybe. No promises. But anyways, one of us is state bound for an acting competition and it's me 🥳🥳 it's all for fun with a group of high school kids, but dang, my piece is HARD. If anyone has heard of "Who's on first", that's my piece. A complicated baseball skit.

I'm going to bed now, even though it's early. I HAD to post this today, cause you know, birthday and all. Might fix this formatting later cause I'm on my phone instead of my computer, but it's fine. It's whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 587 37
Bucky. That's all Steve wanted and needed in his life. Before the war, during, and even after, all Steve wanted was his solider. His Bucky. After th...
46.6K 1.5K 36
UNDER EDITING!!!!! They have been friends since they were teenagers. Being born in a society known for its narrow views and lack of open mindedness h...
529K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...
11.6K 211 22
After ten years of being tortured by Hydra, Y/n finally manages to escape. Soon after her best friend, Bucky Barns, finds his way back to her and the...