Tranquility beyond

De Tangotkt

A long time ago when the cold blooded King and the shape shifter King had made peace with each other having h... Mais

Tranquility Beyond
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 29

180 17 0
De Tangotkt

Zhavi's POV

I was finally back in my body, my conscious had returned to me. I wasn't exactly unconscious, my mind didn't have control over my body. I don't remember much of what was happening in the real world but I do remember my vision. I also remember being pinned down by and Shane was on top of me. I couldn't exactly see him as it was just a moment, until I felt a warm hand on my forehead then I went to a calm and peaceful sleep.

I'm fully awake but I haven't opened my eyes, I feel a warm hand brush my forehead followed by those familiar sparks. This feels good, I can't even make out what the people around me are saying.

"I know you're awake pecas." A deep and muscular soft voice gently whispers into my right ear sending tingles all over. My eyes snap open and they are met with 9 people who all have their attention on me, I turn my head to the direction of the voice that whispered me awake, I was met with the most amazing black irises I have ever seen. He was wearing different clothing, unlike everyone else he didn't show any emotional reaction to me being awake. He just stared like there was something he found skeptical.

"Uh... Hi?" I say feeling awkward with all the attention. I don't like so much attention on me, ironic since I'm the main character of the story.

"How are you feeling?" Holden was first to ask breaking the silence.

"You don't feel like murdering people do you?" Greyson says.

"Ow!" Paige hit his stomach, although it really wouldn't hurt since she's a little delicate human, it's cute how he makes her think it does.

"What do you mean "murder anyone."?" I focus my attention on Greyson's question instead of Holden's.

"You don't remember?" Zafirah asks this time.

"No, I just know I had a vision. Didn't you see it?" Or was it really a vision? She should know right?

"She was blocked while you fought everyone so she didn't see your vision." Raven responds this time.

"Wait what? I can block her?" I jerk up at that. "Hold up what state was I in?"

"You went ape shit, stabbed Christopher, tried to kill his mate and he, Shane and Holden struggled to pin you down." Greyson summaries.

"Who's Christopher?" Paige asked.

"Our beta and someone that'll kill him after hearing that when he gets out of hospital." Lydia replies glaring at him.

"Wait hold on, he is hospitalised?!" I hospitalised him? What the actual heck?!

"Yes pecas, you see you could've killed your friend whom you call a sister, could've killed my friend and my beta who happens to be someone of high position which would get you a death sentence, fought two Kings, not to mention three royals which is treason and you made us look like shit while you were at it." Shane says calmly but that sounded a lot different.

"It wasn't her fau-" Holden was about to defend when Shane shut him up.

"I don't give a fuck! If she can't control it she can't fucking keep it!" He said. Wow I didn't know he would be mad.

"Stop being a fucking wussy and get your fucked up ego in check! You're lashing out at your mate for something she has no fucking control of Shane!" Holden snaps back.

"I was right, its a shame she's stuck with you. Never have you ever given her a warm welcome after a crucial event that happened to her, yeah Christian told me all about it. She was saving your mother and was trying to win your trust back. One of your own was the cause of her not being strong enough to control her powers that she didn't even know she had yet she has to take the blame for it. It was all because of your sick rules to kill any hunter on sight even kids right? Now she's hurting from the horrid image of that disgusting Pedophile and his psychotic son taking her brother's life in front of her." I don't think anyone expected that, the levels of testosterone were sky high.

"Maybe I'd rather go back in my kingdom than watch the only person who needed me as much as I needed her when you three pushed me away after my father's fucking sins because unlike you, I wouldn't try to take her away because I think you're not worthy. She doesn't deserve you." He left the room after that. Left all of us stunned and speechless.

I don't know what happened but it was major. Zafirah held my hand and gave a sharp intake of air that if no one was distracted they would've heard it.

"Leave us." Shane commanded everyone. His word was final because he didn't ask, he told them with authority that if anyone was to try and disobey there would be concequences.

Everyone slowly left with sad faces and some sympathetic and concerned. I'm not scared of Shane really. After everyone left, Shane sat down on the bed, close to me.

"Before you say it, I'm really going to try my best to fight it, I don't want to hurt anyone." I say quickly.

"You know he's right, I have been a shitty mate." He says averting his eyes from me.

"Of course not, you haven't been a shitty mate, you are a shitty mate." I say brushing his shoulder, he looks at me confused like he is waiting for me to continue.

"Was that some sort of pep talk?" I smile at him.

"The point is you're my mate, you're worried and it's messing with you. I would never hold that against you. Just stop saying all of those... hurtful things." I say the last words in a low voice. Usually I'd be mad at him for saying all of that because I'm being blamed for something I had no control over. It would only add fuel in fire if I did that, it's not the right time to be mad. At least one of us has to be sane.

"You're too forgiving." He says.

"I'm not forgiving Shane, I'm mad at you right now but it's just not the time to act the way you did." I tell him straight, I don't want him to think that was okay.

I removed myself from the bed and head to the bathroom, I didn't need to go but I needed a moment from him.

******
Zafirah's POV

I can't seem to concentrate on anything, everything just doesn't make sense. I'm trying to put Zhavi's vision out of my mind but I can't. I can't ignore what the future holds.

"When did you learn how to crochet?" My mate asks me. She has been quietly doing her school work ever since we've been here. This night had a lot of surprises and it's still 11 pm.

"Since I was 8, mom loves it so she taught me." I replied quickly so I don't have to explain further.

I know she noticed because I could feel her gaze at me. She doesn't say anything for a while as I continue my most hated and yet loved hobby. It's actually complicated. I don't like crocheting but it's so relaxing and calming so I do it when I'm feeling anxious.

"So are you going to tell me what you saw?" Raven asks taking her eyes back to her laptop.

"What do you mean baby?" I say acting innocent.

"I know something happened when you touched her", she noticed. "No one in the room didn't but I did." She says. I was so hoping I could keep her put of this for a while.

"I was hoping you didn't." I say feeling in defeat. She gets up from her chair and heads over to me. She removed my new sweater and put it aside.

She pulled my body so I could rest on her soft chest. Oh how I love her warm, squishy and tiny lady bubbles.

"You can't hide anything from me Zafirah and you shouldn't try. Now tell me, what did you see?" She says while she brushes my hair with her hands.

I'm in such a compromising position. I could tell her all my secretes right now, not like I have any  because I'm an open book. Broke my filter a long time ago.

"It's too much Raven." I say honestly. It's so overwhelming and scary.

"Tell me." She commands.

"It's Zhavi, she could be the end of us or our saviour I don't know because the future isn't set in stones. But this vision was so, so real." I explained.

"I'm guessing it wasn't good." She says holding me tighter.

"No. She cannot know about it yet because she will get anxious and it will destroy her inside out and possibly get her mad enough to get a repeat of today." I've never feared so much in my life. I fear for my sister and for everyone else.

"Well can the King know? I mean after tonight I'm not sure if he can take more bad news about his mate." She has a point there.

"We shouldn't tell him either. I want Zhavi to control her powers first." I say. She doesn't say anything for a while. The silence was deathening so I decided to break it.

"You never told me how you came to live here." I say changing the topic.

"Well what do you wanna know?" I'm glad she didn't protest. She respects that I don't want to dwell on that issue.

"Everything."

"Okay, well I was born in a pack in New York. The pack is really close to humans and between humans is where most witches and warlocks are found. It's rare to find covens nowadays because their kind are hunted down to be used or sometimes slaughtered." She says stopping at the final part.

"Go on," I encourage her.

"Witches are a danger to any type of species with their unknown powers and newfound spells everytime, therefore a threat which is the result of the slaughter. So one night my mother got sloppily drunk and messed with a warlock then bippity boppity boo, here I am!" She says, her voice was laced with sarcasm causing me to laugh.

"Your giggles make me happy." She kisses my forehead after that.

"You make me happy, now continue." She is not going to try and change this.

"Right. So I when I was born, I was a threat to my whole family because I'm an unknown species, although wizards and werewolves can become mates, it's forbidden for the non mated to bare a child because it could result to a hybrid. They were fearing the dangers they had to face and at that time Shane hadn't met Zhavi nor had he even accepted his father's death through the hands of a Vampire, meaning he was known to be ruthless and unforgiving. Everyone thought it was going to result in a death sentence or he was going to get rid of the danger. And as my mother being just an average wolf from an average pack, we thought we were screwed. They feared what would happen to her more than me. They wanted to get rid of me." Her brushing lessened when she said that last part. Looks like everyone here has their story and they all aren't happy.

"My family didn't want me, my mother was the only one who fought for my life. They called the Alpha and he raised the issue to the King because he is such a pet to the royals everything that happens has to be passed to the King or the royal beta. Luckily for me, Shane never saw a threat instead a gift. Shane always keeps an open mind to new things and beings which makes him a good King. I was 14 when he took me and my mother. The pack hated me in everyway it hurt. I didn't use my powers for the couple of years around them but things I couldn't control happened. They called me a freak and isolated me and my mother." Her voice sounds that of hurt now so I turn my body so I'm lying on my stomach and hug her.

"When I got here I was scared, my mother was scared but it was the King's orders. He never asked, he just commanded. He talked to the Queen mother and to our surprise, She was welcoming along with her 13 year old son who had a lot of jokes and would prank me every now and then to make me feel comfortable he said." She gives a little laugh at that.

"I knew most workers hated me because of the whispers and the looks but they welcomed me nonetheless, when I asked Greyson he said Shane had threatened anyone who was to mistreat us. I was starstruck, especially when he told me that I was like his little sister and he wants me to be treated as they treat Greyson. I swore to my life that day, that I'll protect the Kingdom and him as a thank you for taking me and my mother out of our misery. Even though my social skills were messed up, Lydia was there as my first friend. My mother got along with the Queen mother who needed to forget her mate's death. I felt I had lost everything when she died last year but I had a family here. Then I met you." She says as she kisses my head again.

"I couldn't do anything to save my mother and she didn't want me to find a way because "a natural death is not to be tempered with" I quote. I had to respect her wish even though I knew I could do something. I feel like meeting you was the one thing I needed to fully heal." Her arms get tighter after that.

"I love you. That's why we have to go tell Shane about the vision right now, I can't afford to get you hurt tomorrow." She says.

I sigh as I removed my body from her.
"You're right. Let's go." I say looking at her. Her eyes looked a bit glassy. She smiled at me and then she blinked, causing a stray tear to fall.

Reflexes made me quickly wipe her tear away. I smashed my lips against hers feeling the sparks flow through my whole body at the intimacy. She pulls me to deepen the kiss and I involuntarily responded.

When we separated we were both out of breath. She put her forehead against mine as she looked at me straight in the eye.

"I love you too." I tell her. If I'm something that makes her feel better then I'll always be there.

~

Hey love bugs! Long time, sorry for the delay. I have been way to busy life is so occupying.

So Zhavi has a a new vision and it's scary, how do you think Shane will take it? Or how they will have to face it? Will it actually happen?

Find our more on the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 145 28
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
629K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
157K 8.3K 41
▪▪▪ They spent 3000 nights watching each other from afar. Both plagued by a sense of longing towards the other, girl and wolf. Stuck, on opposite s...
92.7K 3.1K 25
***BOOK 2 OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES*** "Who are you?" I seethed glaring into his auburn eyes. "I think you've caused enough ruckus on my Land." He...