Double Take [Glamrock Freddy...

By Ethai_Alcohol

(Y/N) was assigned to facilitate Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex. She never planned on Coming back. But she h... More

🐻
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
β€’ Oneshot #1 β€’
β€’ Oneshot #2 β€’
Valentine's Day Specialβ™‘
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🐻

Chapter 15

2.3K 98 27
By Ethai_Alcohol

☆☆☆☆☆
He knew everything
☆☆☆☆☆

A cold breeze brushed past my skin as I shivered at the sensation. Small drops of water hit the ground, forming into small puddles that were ready to be jumped on and splashed around.

Outstreching my hand, I felt the cold water land lightly on my fingertips. 

It feels, satisfying...

Water started to gather on my palm, it slowly filled up as I still kept it outstretched. It collect more and more water Then everything started to spill.

The rain dropped much more harsher now.

Everything started to spill.

Pouring all the water to the side, I wipe my hand dry before continuing my way towards work.

I find this Ironic; Yesterday was scorching hot, even with all the Airconditioning inside I was still drenched in gross sweat and Now It's pouring.

Suddenly, I felt a cold chill run down my spine.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring a sweater.

"Officer (Y/N)! Please wait!" Someone yelled as I instinctively look back.

Clay was practically sprinting towards me, splashing the puddles harshly at his every step which made me back away for a sec.

The more He neared me, I felt an urge to run as to not get wet because of him.

He was closer now but his pace didn't falter.

He Almost collided into me and fortunately I  moved out of the way just in time, resulting in him meeting face-first onto the wet Street.

He held something up though, a small bag of sorts and I think it's the first time of me seeing it.

It's partially wet, maybe from the rain

"Can you take the bag? I don't want it to get wet anymore"

I grabbed it out of his hands as he pushed himself off the ground, looking at the partially wet bag he said, "I think you should hold it for now, something inside is expensive and not waterproof."

I look at him wide-eyed as I held the bag more securely, he took the umbrella from me as he chuckled.

"You bought something expensive but you don't have an umbrella?"

"I thought I could just outrun the rain"

I look at him as if he was stupid.

And he's the Head Technician...

"Hey! The rain was light when I walked out of my door."

"You're a disappointment"

I teasingly held out the bag, away from the Umbrella's protection as his face reformed into somewhat of a panic.

"No! Inside's my new Macbook! I need it for work!"

Glancing back at him in shock, I hugged the bag securely close to my chest now.

"...the way you're holding it now, I feel like you're claiming it as yours"

"Cause it's mine now"

☆☆☆☆☆

"You should change your clothes, you're soaked from head to toe," I said the moment we arrive just outside the entrance.

There was a small parapet covering us so I took off my umbrella, shaking it a bit to dry.

"No, I'm waterproof" he joked as he laughed.

I look at him unamused before flicking him some water from my umbrella, He flinched at the action and instinctively said "Stop! It's cold– I-I mean! Don't do that"

I darkly giggled at this as a mischievous glint entered my eyes, "'Stop! It's cold!" I mocked as he rolled his eyes at me.

I repeatedly flicked my still water-drenched umbrella as he jumped back, trying to get away from my attacks. 

"I said STOP!"

"MAKE ME DREAM!"

"I thought I told you that I'm not DREAM!"

"Words from a LIAR!"

He then puts his hands up and kept his head down as a form of surrender, I smirked and laughed at him who was dripping from all the rainwater.

"Y'know..." He started but still stood at his position, I tilted my head as I waited for him to continue.

Suddenly he launched himself towards me, I backed away just in time but at such cost.

"YOU FUCK!"

I was out in the open as loads of water were poured unto me. Hurriedly entering the protection of the Parapet, I glared at his smirking face.

"Your fucking mac book is getting wet!"

"The bag is waterproof!... I think–"

"Oh Shut up!"

"What's with all the cursing so early in the morning?, This is a child-friendly establishment" Someone interjected as we turned toward's its direction.

There stood Vanessa with her arms crossed, Her eyes stared right at us disappointingly before lingereing towards mine.

"I expected better from you," she said as she pointed a finger towards me.

I was being too childish...

With my head hung low I apologized, She approached my slumped figure as she took the surprisingly slightly
Wet bag—that contained the MacBook— securely as she turned to Clay.

Her disapproving frown the formed into a smirk as she chuckled, "This is mine now"

She ran inside as we stood there stunned.

Clay hesitated for a second before clenching his teeth and bolted right after her.

"YOU BITCH! GIVE IT BACK!"

And here I thought she had better things to do...

I didn't go after them, I was drenched again but now with rainwater.

A cold chill ran up my spine the moment I entered the building, Glaring at the Airconditioning I complained "So NOW you decided to work!"

I was shivering at such temperature.

Biting my lip, I quickly head towards the Staff's Locker room.

Surprisingly there was a spare shirt that sat on the table as I approached it, a note was also left on top of it that read;

'Not for Clay, Have fun on wearing the wet pants cuz' the shirt is all I've found idiot'

I recognized the handwriting and laughed.

Yeah thanks, Monty

♡♡♡♡♡

"Aweee that was so nice of you!" Chica cooed as she placed her palm on her cheek as she smiled at him.

Monty Grunted as he murmured something under his breath, It was hard to hear what he said from where I was standing.

Suddenly Chica spotted me from where I stood and excitedly said "Freddy! You should hear what Monty did!!"

She waved me over as Monty turned back to look at me, I smiled at him as I asked "What did you do to make her happy like this?"

Monty huffed as he turned away from me, "I shouldn't have told any of this to a talkative chicken"

"Hey!"

"Easy now" I consoled, chuckling. Turning back to Monty, I said "You don't have to tell me what happened, All I know is that it is good because Chica seemed so Happy"

"No..." He started as he looked back at me, "I'll just tell you to get you off my back every time we would do something for her"

"Her?"

"Monty went to get (Y/N) a spare shirt this morning!" Chica said as the both of us look at her wide eye, Both from the Context and the sudden outburst.

Monty then stood between us as he glared slightly at Chica, She just smiled at him as he rolled his eyes.

I was about to say something but he already interrupted before I can even open my mouth.

"Before you get any random Ideas, This is what happened," Monty said, putting a hand right in front of me before putting it back down.

"I was just passing by the entrance before I walk back to my room, I saw Officer (Y/N) and Clay right outside the entrance. What happened between them was quite amusing, basically foooing until (Y/N) suddenly got drenched." He explained, I nodded in response that I was listening.

"I didn't want to have another gross wet security guard again, so... I went to get her a shirt, that's it. No big deal" He finished as he crossed his arms.

Chica giggled and said, "you left out some parts of your story"

I hummed at this, Intrigued as Monty narrowed his eyes at her.

"Because they are not important" he stated as Chica still held her grin, Crossing her arms as she lifted an eyebrow at him teasingly.

I awkwardly chuckles and said, "I think it's best to keep some things hidden until you're comfortable in telling it to others"00

I then sent him a small smile, "But That was quite nice of you Monty, Taking the time to find a Spare shirt for Officer (Y/N) to wear is such a genuine action to do for a friend."

Monty sighed as he turned away, "I just, wanted to do something for her. After all she's been through, She needs someone taking care of her atleast"

After all she's been through?

He then stared at me, His eyes flashed in concern as he added "She told me everything"

"But it's not my place to tell you"

"You have to find it out on your own"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 648 15
A young boy named Gregory is trapped overnight in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. With the help of the Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator and Glamrock C...
482K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...
748 28 14
This is the heartwarming story of me and Moondrop as my comfort character going on adventures in the Pizzaplex with many of the Glamrock Animatronics.