After everything (Elizabeth o...

By imwandas_Bitch

"Are you scared?" I asked, "Terrified" "After everything we've been through, who would've thought we would en... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 79

4.5K 158 62
By imwandas_Bitch

(Oh wow I'm getting consistent..)

(Tuesday, September 20, 2022)

Y/N's POV

Today was the day. I woke up earlier than usual because of genuine excitement. It was around 5 am so I decided to Water Lizzie's plants for her. I fed Cooper earlier than usual which confused him but he ate his food gratefully, I went on a run just because I felt like it. I ended up jogging with a few fans who I ran into, and it was one of those interactions where they were just there for the memory and they didn't pry with my personal life, but they did ask how I was doing and how I was feeling.

I still gave them their pictures but they didn't have their phone on them so I had to use my own phone. I asked for their Instagram usernames so I could send them the pictures later in the day. The run home was easy, most of the time I would really dread the run home because I hadn't realised how far I actually ran. But not this time, it genuinely felt freeing..

As I got home It was now around 6:30 am when I got home, as I got in the house I heard the coffee maker running. 'Lizzie might've woken up' I thought to myself, I walked further into the house and I caught sight of Lizzie in the backyard. With Cooper sitting right beside her, I smiled at the two of them before grabbing myself a cup of joe as well.

I walked out to the backyard and slowly walked behind Elizabeth and Cooper, making sure I didn't spook them. "-And that's why Cooper you have to protect the twins, because they're tiny helpless, no good babies right now. But they'll be great playmates when they grow older, maybe even better than Mateo and Luna" Lizzie told Cooper as she rubbed his head. "Our babies aren't no good helpless babies, I can assure you they are also a great source of entertainment" I said with a smile scaring both Lizzie and Cooper, Lizzie then glared at me for scaring her while Cooper just kept wagging his tail while he nudged his snout to my shin.

I chuckled before drinking my cup of coffee, "Aww come on I'm sorry but seriously don't call our babies that" I said as I pulled my other hand out of my pocket to grab the waistband of her pajama, "But it was cute how you were casually talking to Cooper" I said before leaning forward to kiss her lips even though she was still glaring at me. "Are you really mad at me?" I asked while my lips were still pressed against her lips, I felt her nod making me chuckle, "I went out for a run my love, I was so excited for today I needed to run to calm it down" I said as I pulled away.

"Hmm alright, you're forgiven " She said before giving me a kiss, "Are the kids still asleep?" I asked her, "The twins are awake but they aren't crying so I let them chill in their cribs for a little longer, by the way did you water my plants?" Elizabeth asked, I smiled before nodding. "I did, so they're all hydrated so you don't have to worry" I said with a smile, "Well thank you mi vida that was thoughtful of you" She said before kissing me on the lips again.

--- (Several hours Later..)

"It's Wedding time Big Papa!" I shouted as I entered the 'dressing room' which is also called one of Vero's Guest bedrooms, "Jesus there you are, ok get in that chair so they could touch you up a little then put this on" Pops said frantically surprising me, because out of all the time I've spent with him he was always the calm and collected one. "Ok Big Papa, I'm gonna have to ask you to take a deep breath for me ok? Breathe Dude. Mami would marry you at a scrap yard if you wanted to, so don't worry everything is taken care of and ready for the two of you all y'all have to do is say your vows, say I do, and then kiss" I explained as I placed both of my hands on his shoulders.

Pops let out a staggered sigh and asked, "What if she changed her mind and doesn't show up?" I smiled before jokingly saying, "Well if she doesn't show up then Imma have to quite literally drag her ass up to the altar and tell her to own up to what she did. BUT I'm one hundred percent sure that is she, if she could be the one to wait for you to walk down the aisle she would. So just believe in my word when I say my mother loves you, more than her own kids sometimes.." I said which then made Pops crack a small smile, "Baby steps ok?"  I told him making him smile before engulfing me into a hug.

I looked around the room and saw the three stooges all giving me thumbs up making me roll my eyes, "Ok let's get this shit on the road ok?" I said as I pat Pops back. I got to sit down on the seat where I had to get my light make up done just before I got to put on the suit.

---

I finally got my suit on and my tie but I still didn't know how to tie it so I had to move over to the 'girls' room where Mami and the girls were getting ready. I knocked twice and I heard someone from inside ask who it was. "It's me Mami's Favourite child" I said out loud making sure E.J heard from down the hall.

The door was unlocked and opened by Angie who was also one of the main people who was helping everyone get ready, since she's an A-list stylist and makeup artist. "Hey doll, come in, come in. Wow why don't you look handsome, ladies look" Angie said making me blush before awkwardly coming into the room. I was then greeted with hoots and wolf whistles from the girls who were getting ready, "Aww stop you're gonna break my wife" I heard Elizabeth say just as I hid my face in my hand.

I then felt Elizabeth come and hug me, making me take off my hands, "Hi mi vida you look dashing" She said before planting a quick kiss on my lips, I then pulled us apart so I could have a better visual of what her dress looked like. And all I could say was "Wow, you look gorgeous my love" I said as I playfully spun her around, which made her giggle before doing a little curtsey. "Ok as much as I love seeing you I need my mama" I said before playfully pushing her aside, "See I told you guys it was just in my purse" I heard Mami say as she emerged from the bathroom.

My Mother is no actress or model, and I know I got half of my beautiful facial genes from her but when I tell you I have never seen her this beautiful in my life. AND NO it's not like she's not beautiful everyday, I'm just saying that this is the most I've seen my mother dolled up. I didn't even realise I was staring so much that I was already crying till I felt Elizabeth squeeze my arm, "Mommy" I said before walking up to her and engulfing her in a hug. 

At this point I was full on sobbing, "Ay no, me vas a arruinar la cara" Mami said as she tried to push me away, "You're so beautiful Mama" I said now full on bawling with snot probably already running down my nose. "Ay Mija, stop crying you're ruining your makeup" Mami said but I couldn't stop, "B- but you look so pretty, and you're getting married today, and then-"before I could finish mami shushed me before wiping away her own tears.

"I know Mija, I know now stop before I start crying" She said as she pushed me to sit down on the bed, I was pouting trying to fight away the tears which just kept coming. Mami then handed me a handful of tissues before she started wiping away my own tears. I didn't even realise everyone else in the room was tearing up till I heard someone sniffle.

"Ok now stop crying save it for later, why are you even here aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" Mami asked, now getting mad at me, which only scared me, making me tear up again. I don't even know why I teared up again, I honestly think it was based on my instincts. "I needed help with my tie" I softly said before lifting up the tie I had in hand, Mami rolled her eyes before taking the tie in her hand and wrapped it around my neck.

Within seconds she got done with the tie and then moved away from me abruptly and sitting in what I could only guess was the 'glam chair', "Go away you're only ruining my makeup" Mami said before waving her hand in the air. Someone then knocked on the door again before opening it which only revealed my twin brother..

"Hey Mami could you help me with my tie-" E.J started but let's just say E.J was a bigger cry baby than I was...

---

After Mami kicked us out of their room I decided to go out into the back yard and check over the set up to make sure everything was going according to plan, all while admiring Claire and I's taste in aesthetics for the whole wedding. "We did freaking good huh?" and speaking of the devil Claire magically appeared beside me, "Really? Freaking?" I asked since Claire was never the one to use censored words, "Look I already had two kids who's first words were fuck and shit, cut me some slack if I want the triplets first words to be Mama or dada this time" She said making me laugh.

Remembering the exact day Martin and Isaac said their first words, "You're such a potty mouth it's shocking your kids don't curse like you do" I said with a laugh, Claire rolled her eyes before punching my arm. "Oh fuck you" Claire said before walking away probably making sure the food prep was ready for the reception later on.

I saw one dude place one of the flowers in the wrong spot, "Yow dude on the white ones go on the left and the blue ones go on the right" I shouted out catching his attention, He immediately said sorry before going to pick up another pot of flowers. I would help him but I was already wearing my suit and I didn't want to mess it up so I paid someone extra to go help him out.

---

It was now a few minutes before the wedding started all of the guests were now here and everyone was already in their places. All that was left to do was just walk down the aisle and confess their undying love for each other.

I could tell Pops was getting nervous since he kept wiping his forehead with his handkerchief, "Chill daddio you got this just visualise the cool breeze and the smell of a nice smoked full slab of ribs" Luis said who failed at trying to ease his father's nervousness. "You're an idiot, but thank you" Pops said nonetheless before kissing his son's forehead, a few seconds go by and we hear soft music start playing.

Courtesy of me and the girls, we had our back up band play at the beginning of the wedding while me and the girls have something special up our sleeve later on at the reception. "Everything is good to go, you can walk down the aisle now Mr. Hill" Lisa the wedding coordinator said. Pops smiled at her before looking over at the four of us and giving all of us a smile. "Well I'll see you out there" He said before he stepped out into the backyard and made his way down the aisle to the altar.

I immediately turned around as I heard light chattering mixed with the clicking of multiple heels. Mateo was dapper in his little suit that matched with mine and his uncles. He was one of the flower boys since he specifically told Mami he wanted to throw the pretty flowers. One of Pop's grandkids was also a flower girl, and she looked so cute in her little blue dress, but obviously not as cute as Isaac who was dubbed the ring bearer of the event. He was so excited to have the opportunity to strut his stuff that he even practised walking down the aisle after Mami had kicked me out of the room.

I watched as Elizabeth walked down the hall with her small bouquet of flowers in hand, I gave her a playful wink just as she wrapped her arms around mine, "You ready mami?" I asked her, and she took a deep breath before releasing it. She gave me a nod with her best smile, which I gladly returned. E.J and M.K were the first ones to walk down the aisle, Followed by Ash and Luis, then Michael and Vero, then finally me and Elizabeth.

You might be wondering If Me and E.J are in the 'train' who's walking Mami down the aisle? Well  my dude's and dudette's, Luna and Martin are gonna walk her down the Aisle hand in hand as replacement for both E.J and I. Mami's first and second grandbabies walking her down the aisle like the queen she is...

Lisa gave Mateo and Lilly the all go to walk down the aisle, Mateo obviously going first enjoying the fact that he got to throw flowers. Knowing that he was my son I had to specifically tell him to throw it on the ground not the people...E.J and M.K then started to walk down the aisle the soft music still playing, followed by Ash and Luis, it was very for the two since Luis has had a huge crush on Ash since he was really little so the whole situation was still quite surreal to him. Michael and Vero then walked down the Aisle as casual as ever, the one time I got to see Vero be in a dress comfortably plus the make up, I guess today really was a miracle.

Then it was Elizabeth and I's turn, she had her arm wrapped around mine, the other holding the Flowers. Halfway down the aisle I whisper to her, "One day mi vida, it'll be our turn, we just have to wait a little longer" I said before pulling our intertwined hands to my lips. She smiled before making her head touch with mine, "I'll wait for as long as it takes, as long as if it's with you" she whispered back.

Once we got to the altar we parted ways, I stood directly behind Pops who then smiled at me before he leaned over to give my head a kiss, I smiled at him before giving him a side hug. Everything was normal till the song was changed, it then transitioned to the normal wedding march theme, but it wouldn't be in Fuego fashion if it didn't have a little bit of flair to it.

So I added something to give it a little bit of spice, as everyone stood up, the corner where you saw everyone come from was now blocked out. But as Mami came into view the song shifted into one of Mami and Pop's favourite song.. Here comes the sun by The Beatles.

I watched in awe at how angelic Mami looked, and how cute both Luna and Martin looked assisting their Abuela to walk down the aisle. I had a few tears threatening to fall but Pops just completely let the dam flow, my mans was crying up every single drop of water in his body. But I smiled because it just goes to show how much he really loves my mother, something I've only seen in me and my family but now this man was more whipped than all of us combined.

I noticed he wasn't wiping away his tears probably because he already soiled his hanky, so I handed him my own hanky so he could wipe away his tears. I mean if he was already crying imagine what my mother would fucking look like, I mean she was definitely crying and trying her very hardest not to soil her makeup. But she had her tissue to make sure no tears could slip past her tear docks.

I looked behind me and saw E.J barely keeping it together, making me chuckle. I mean he was the more sensitive child growing up...

As Mami finally got to the altar I gave her a wink and a thumbs up even though I was also crying, Luna and Martin then sat down beside everyone else in the front. The Officiant smile at Mami and Pops before speaking up, "Everyone may now take a seat, a wonderful and beautiful day it is to have a wedding isn't it?" He playfully said. But as he spoke I couldn't help but let my eyes wander through the crowd, everyone was here. Mami's old friends from high school and college were here, some of her old co-workers were here, Pops had his sister here as well as her family. So it was jam packed.

But as I let my eyes wander my eyes somehow found Elizabeth's eyes, she was standing behind Mami as well so we weren't too far off from each other. Her soft Green eyes staring into mine, basically communicating with me through eye contact. I mouthed to her 'I love you' just as she did the same, I didn't even realise we were almost halfway done with the ceremony till I heard the officiant say, "Christian and Carla, the sacred vows that you make to one another today present you with the opportunity to express your love in your own words. I would at this time invite you to publicly declare these vows, Christian you may go first" The Minister said

"I -uh I had something written down, but I wanted it to be so perfect that I decided to just not follow a script, because I wanted to speak from the heart. The moment I first saw you I knew my life would now turn in a direction I have promised myself I wouldn't trek ever again, but the moment I heard you say 'Hello' I was suddenly ready to give you the world even if you didn't ask for it" Pops said making everyone laugh, "You made my life worth living again, because loving you felt like I was 18 again. I know our Love story is a little unorthodox when it comes to the timeline, but it's ours and we went at our own pace and somehow a little over a year later here we are already getting married" Pops said with a smile.

"You told me that you were scared to love again because you were afraid you didn't know how to love, it honestly scared me too but you continued to prove yourself wrong every time I'm with you. Because you're a person that is nothing but love, it may be a weird kind of love but it's you, and I wouldn't have it any other way" He said making everyone in the audience 'aww' "You've accepted me and my quirky family into your, which now made an even more insane family than it already was. Our kids have now started to act like siblings even though they are now full grown adults, and even our grandkids have grown to love each other" Pops continued, I peaked a little over his shoulder and saw Mami now fully crying.

"I mean all I can really say now is that I love you and I will love you till our last breath, you gave us a second chance at love and I promise you I will try and make it worth your while. All that's left to say is, are you still with me darling?" Pops ended making everyone shed a tear, even the Minister was wiping away a few stray tears, "Carla, you may now begin yours" The Minister said as finally got to collect himself.

"Unlike you I have something ready" Mami said as she pulled out a paper from somewhere inside her bouquet, "What a life we've lived, and yet here we are getting married in our late fifties. You taught me how to love like a child again despite us being as old as we are. Early in my life I was already widowed, I was left with my two kids to raise on my own with no one but myself. For almost the past 30 years of my life and my children's life, it's only ever been the three of us. Eros, Erebus and me, I had to make due with what we had. I had to thrive to build a home from the ground up so we could have a roof over our heads. I grew up with love, I made sure my children also grew up in love, but not once did I stop to wonder if I had enough love in me" Mami said.

At this point I was full on crying, Mateo found his way to me asking me to carry him so I did even though I was still sobbing. "I always thought the love I agv my children was enough but I didn't notice that they longed for the love only a father can give, while I longed for the love only a husband can give. But once you came into my life everything was suddenly in colour, nothing was dull. I saw how you brightened up my children's life, and now I see where I am really meant to be. You came into my life unexpectedly even though you took your sweet ass time find me, I'm glad we got to this point" Mami said making everyone else laugh, "Christian joseph hill, words cannot describe how much you and your family means not only to me but my whole familia, I love what we've made and I hope we make more of what we have, I love you mi Amor  and yes I'm still with you" Mami finalised making everyone cheer.

It was weird but it was nice, I wiped away a few tears as Mateo nestled his head in my neck. "Under the eyes of God, Christian, do you take Carla to be your lawfully wedded Wife? By making this commitment, you are joining in the sacred covenant of marriage. Do you promise to honour her in love, to be sensitive to her needs, to comfort her in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in her, so long as you both shall live?" The Minister started building up the suspense till I hear Pops answer, "I do"

"Under the eyes of God, Carla, do you take Christian to be your lawfully wedded Husband? By making this commitment, you are joining in the covenant of marriage. Do you promise to honour him in love, to be sensitive to his needs, to comfort him in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in him, so long as you both shall live?" The Minister then asked Mami, to which she replied with "I do"

"Great, To commemorate this union, you may now exchange rings. The circle formed by each ring symbolises your eternal love and commitment to one another. Let these rings remind you always of that love, and of the promises you have made here on this day." As the Minister said that E.J assisted Isaac in bringing the ring to both Mami and Pops, they both gave him a kiss on the head before facing each other again.

"Will each of you please repeat after me as you place the ring on your loved ones hand? I, please state your name, give you this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment. With this ring, I thee wed." The minister instructed. The two love birds then did what was told and Pops was basically jumping on his toes in pure excitement, "By the power vested in me, by the Universal Life Church and by by the state of California, I pronounce you, Husband and Wife" The Minister said slowly getting the hint that Pops was getting jittery.

He paused for a second and then Pops caught on which made him groan out in frustration before calming down, The minister laughed before he continued, "You may now kiss the bride Mr Hill" The Minister said.

Pops wasted no time in pulling Mami into a kiss, the whole audience then erupted in cheers and hoots for the two newlyweds.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Hill!"

A/N:

Oh hello fancy seeing you here? You come here often?

nah jk so for visual help this is the suit Y/n and the grooms men are wearing,

And this is what Lizzie and the girls are wearing:

and here is the wedding entrance Mami walked down the isle too

Alright question of the day!! Do you ever plan on getting married at all or does the thought of settling down scare you a little bit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
1.6M 39.2K 192
One shots of Elizabeth Olsen/ Wanda Maximoff Updates will be every Monday if I have one to get out for you guys :) Feel free to send any requests in...
220K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do