❤️ Fourtris Infinity ❤️

By Trueten

Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.Then Tris gets pregnant,To... More

The Prologue !!!!
Chapter 1 : A usual morning with an unusual ending
Chapter 2 : Finding out and dressing up for the date
Chapter 3 : Date spot
Chapter TOBIAS : Telling him and his reaction
Chapter 5 : A weird morning and dressing up for the party
Please help me :'(
Chapter TRIS : The Party,Games and loads of FUN
Chapter 7 : The Fun continues..then tension spreads
Chapter 8 : What's wrong with FOUR ??
Chapter 9 : The actual thing .....
Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"
Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"
Chapter 12 : Invitation to the Party !!!
Chapter 13 : Going to the party....
Chapter 14 : The Events of the Party Part 1 !!!
Chapter 15 : The Events of the Party Part 2 !!!
Chapter 16 : Three weeks later....
Chapter 17 : The Get-together !!!!
My Awful Life :'(
Chapter 18 : The Chasm......
Chapter 19 : The Bold Resolution.....
Chapter 20 : Two weeks later....
Chapter 21 : Candor or Dauntless ??
Chapter 22 : Candor or Dauntless....Continued
Chapter 23 : Oops !!! The Little Fight.....
OMG !!!!! Thank you so much :)
Chapter 24 : Getting ready for the Ballroom Party !!!!
Chapter 25 : The Chandelier !!!!
Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!
Chapter 27 : The Peace Serum !!!!
Chapter 28 : The Hangout.....
I am So Sorry :'(
Chapter 29 : Would You Rather ????
Chapter 30 : Zeke's House....
Chapter 31 : The "Startling Revelation" !!!!
Chapter 32 : The Next Morning....
Chapter 33 : The "Reconciliation" !!!!
Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....
Chapter 35 : The "Forgiving"....
Chapter 36 : The Fun and Games !!!!
Chapter 38 : The Erudite Headquarters !!!!
Chapter 39 : The ''Mind Controlled Drone''....
Chapter 40 : The "Guilt"....
Chapter 41 : The Amazing News !!!!
Chapter 42 : The War !!!!
Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!
Chapter 44 : A month later....
Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....
Chapter 46 : The Knife-Throwing !!!!
Thank You So Much !! :)
Chapter 47 : The Initiation.....
Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!
Chapter 49 : The Baby Shower Part 1 !!!!
Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!
Chapter 51 : The New Family Member !!!!
The Epilogue !!!!
A Vote of Thanks !!!! :)
New Story !!!! :)
New FF : FOURTRIS ETERNITY !!!!

Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....

1.8K 45 32
By Trueten

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 37 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter for a an Amazing pic !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up to an empty spot beside me.I then take a look at the clock.It's 11:00 am !!! I overslept so much !! Tobias would've woken up early and gone to the control room for his work.Obviously he saw me sleeping and decided not to wake me up.

I then take my clothes and go to the washroom to have a shower.After some time I am done showering.I then wear my clothes and come out.

I go to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast.I make some fries and nuggets and I begin munching on them.After some time I finish eating my breakfast.I put my plate in the Dishwasher.

Then my eyes catch something.A note.On the fridge !!! Maybe it's from Tobias.I go closer to it so I can read it.As soon as I read it I get a Heart Attack !! Tears start forming in my eyes.It says :

Your love is with me.He was supposed to do the mission of hurting you but he didn't complete it since you found out. I have taken him in custody.So if you want your Tobias back safe and sound then come to the EHQ to get him !! ~Love,J :)

EHQ ?? J ?? It only takes me a moment to figure out what they stand for.Erudite Head Quarters !!! and....Jeanine !!!!

Jeanine has Tobias with her !!! I have to go get him before Jeanine's hurts him.If anything happens to Tobias today......I will not be able to live.How much does Tobias have to go through because of me ??

Jeanine wants to hurt me.She knows that the simplest way to hurt me is not by hurting me but by hurting someone I love.Whom I can't live without.Tobias.

Tears start falling from my eyes.I try wiping them but new ones take their place.Tobias is with Jeanine !!! She can hurt him !! He is defenceless !! I have to go get him.I need him to be safe and sound or I won't be able to live with myself.The Guilt will consume me.

I love you Tobias.I will find you.I won't let Jeanine harm you.I am coming.Don't Worry.

I quickly take a picture of the note so that I can put it on the group chat.My friends might be idiots but during the times of problems......They have Amazing plans !!!

Just as I am about to put it on the group chat......I realize something.Jeanine has used 'Tobias' in the note whereas the Gang and everyone in Dauntless knows him as 'Four'.

So I quickly strike 'Tobias' in the note using a Black marker and replace it with 'Four'.After which I put the pic on the Group chat.

Zeke : OMG !!! Jeanine has Four !! We have to go save him.

Me : Yeah.I was going to do that.

Will : We will come with you Tris.

Uriah : I don't care if anyone else comes or not but I am going with you Tris.

Chris : Yeah we can't let you go alone.

Me : No it's fine.I will go on my own.I just put the pic on the group so that I can get some.....advice from you guys.

Des : Tris we would've let you go alone if you were alone but you are not so we are coming with you.

Huh ??? What does that even supposed to mean ?? I am not alone ??

Me : Des what are you saying ?? I am not alone ??

Shauna : You have a baby in you Tris.You can't have go there alone.

Crap !!! How did I forget that ??

Marlene : Tris we are coming with you.Whether you like it or not.

Me : Okay.We will meet in the Pit and decide what to do next.

All : Okay.

Des : Don't worry Tris.Bro will be fine.

Uriah : Yeah.He's a tough guy.

Will : He can beat the shit out of people.He will be fine.

Zeke : Yeah Tris.Four will be fine.He's a warrior.

Me : Thanks.

All : No problem.

Chris : Okay everyone come to the pit in about 5 min's.We can't afford to loose more time.

All : Fine.Bye.

I quickly tie my hair in a high ponytail.I then close the door and lock it.After which I head straight towards the Pit.

God please help my Tobias !!! I can't afford to loose him :'(

I finally reach the Pit.Everyone's here except Zeke and Shauna who come after 2 min's.

"So what's the plan ??",Marlene asks.

"Erudite is Monitored carefully.So all of us can't get in.Tris has to go in and find Four.We will give Tris a Pager.After Tris has found Four she has to press the button on the Pager which will send us a signal that you've found Four.Once we receive the signal we will break in using Explosives.After which we sit in the car and.....escape to Dauntless",Zeke says and everyone stares at him in Awe.

"Woah !! That's an Amazing plan.How did an idiot like you come up with an Amazing plan like that ??",Uriah asks.

"I use my intelligence when it is required.Like now.",Zeke says.

"Lets get going",Will says.

"Yeah",Chris,Des,Mar,Shauna and Uriah say.

We all then quickly go towards the car and get in it.We then head straight towards Erudite.I will find you Tobias.I love you.

Tobias's POV

I wake up at 7:00 am.Ugh !! I have to go for work in the Control room today !! Tris is still sleeping.Probably she is very tired.I decide to let her sleep and not wake her up.I then kiss her forehead,take my clothes and then get into the washroom in order to take a shower.

I come out after some time fully dressed up for work.I then drink a glass of Mango Juice and eat a piece of Bread.After sometime I am done with my Breakfast.

I then quickly put my plate in the Dishwasher.I then go to the room wish a sleeping Tris goodbye and then head straight towards the control room.

I am on my way to the Control room when suddenly two arms grab me from behind.I try fighting them.But its of no use since they have chloroformed me and I am slipping into unconsciousness.

After sometime when I wake up I am no longer in Dauntless.I am in Erudite.It's easy to identify it with all the Blue everywhere.

"You have been brought here since you have been unsuccessful in completing your mission",A voice says.The Heartless,cruel lady.Jeanine.

"I am so happy to be here",I say sarcastically.

"There is no need to be rude Four",She says.

"What are you going to do to me now ?? Kill me ??",I ask.

"No.We will do something else",She says.

"What will you do ??",I ask.

"See for yourself",She says and I am injected with some thing.I guess its some Serum.Probably the Death Serum.And Once again I slip into unconsciousness.

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty-Seventh Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Jeanine is still out to experiment on Tris !!! But Don't worry FOURTRIS will not be broken again.Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 7.8K 38
After Allegiant, tris wakes up and figures out she never died, but everyone thinks she was, she was simply in a comma for a year then tested on for a...
30.1K 743 19
What happens when Tris loses her memory of the past 6 years? She forgot she's married to Tobias, that right now, she is pregnant with a baby girl. Wh...
70K 2.6K 46
Tris is living the life; she is married, has two beautiful children, and works at an marvelous job. Things are going good and fine with her marriage...
117K 2.5K 29
This story is a different ending to Allegiant. In this story, Tris never got shot and all the people who died aren't dead. Al is still dead though be...