His Broken Submissive : Mercy

By Siberiantiggy

After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack... More

Preface
1 Mercy
2 Go
3 Bewitched
4 Promises
5 Wish You Were Here...
6 Ready
7 Pineapple
8 Home
9 Important
10 Idiot
11 Stop and Smell the Roses
12 Home Stretch
13 Punish Me
14 Tell me Bella
15 Are You My Good Girl?
16 More...
17 Promise
18 The Game's Afoot
19 Be Good
20 Where I Need To Be
21 Dangerous Game
22 Whoops
23 Looks Good on Ya
24 Open Wide
25 Vision
26 Naughty Little Kitten
27 Well Shit
28 Vixen
29 Tell Me
31 Bambi
32 Where Were You?
33 Safe
34 Becca
35 Naughty Christmas
36 This Won't Do...
37 Budding Bunny
38 Teased
39 Help
40 Boop
41 Izzy vs Brats
42 Scared
43 Mind Games
44 The Perfect Gift
45 Naughty Little Kitten
46 One Down
47 Intoxicating
48 My Good Girl
49 Use Me
50 Ironic
51 Elegance and Grace
52 Eyes On Me
53 Addicted
54 You Lied
55 Brat Trap
56 Stay Still
57 Canvas
58 Inside Job
59 Not in Oz Anymore
60 Little Mouse
61 Hell Hole
62 Try Again
63 I Know...
64 End of an Era
65 My Goddess
66 Memories
67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!
68 The Best Laid Plans...
69 Please
70 Shattered
71 Now
72 Ghosts
73 Home Sweet Home
74 Debut
75 My Other Half

30 Say the Word...

33.7K 977 316
By Siberiantiggy

A/N Taboo Kinks Ahead

Not all kinks suit everyone, CNC ahead, skip if it's not your thing!

"One more." Jonathan's words snap me out of my fog as I catch on.

I shake my head frantically and press my thighs together, cringing at taking another fucking like that right now, yet my core throbs. "I can't!"

"Can't? You were just begging to come, begging me to fuck you?" he teases as he pushes me over the back of the chair. I throw my hands out to brace myself and struggle to stand back up but his unyielding grip on my collar keeps me in place.

"But you did! We did!" I blurt out feeling frantic. "Jonathan!"

He slaps my ass hard and I really start to struggle but there's no use, I'm trapped. All of my squirming earns me another swat, then another. I cry out and reach behind trying to fend off the spanks that are stoking my fires back to life. By the fifth, I can't hold back my wanton moan.

Jonathan rubs his hardening length across my soaked slit. A frustrated sigh slips past my lips as I stop struggling. Already my body hums, hungry for his attention.

Lord knows how I'll manage to walk tomorrow, but that's tomorrow's problem.

He bends over me and places feather-light kisses down my spine. "Last one, I promise," he murmurs against my skin. His foot slips up against mine sliding my stance wider.

"I can't," I whimper. Exhaustion grips me, making my body feel heavy and spent.

"Yes you can, Bella," he assures me.

I take a deep breath and sigh, knowing I can safeword and he'll stop, but... as my dominant he's allowed to push me, to use me within my limits.

Jonathan won't push me more than I can handle I remind myself.

He caresses my tender behind and I relax, sagging against the chair. Jonathan loosens his grip on my collar and slides his hand to my lower back while the other rubs soothing circles.

I go stiff as a board as I feel him jostle the plug, firmly seated in me.

He's not...

I don't even get to finish my thought as he twists and wiggles the plug, making me clench down. A sharp slap has me bolting upright but he pushes me back over the chair.

"Relax Bella," he orders as he works the toy more, making it hard to concentrate.

"Jonathan! You can't be serious-" my voice dies as he tugs the plug free then slips it back in.

"Be a good girl and give me one more."

I feel him run his cock up my ass, making me squirm and struggle to get away. "Jonathan no!" I cry, reaching blindly behind me to bat him away.

"No?" He asks, making no further moves. "Say the word Bella..."

I pause, uncertain of what to do. I know I can stop this with a single word... but do I need to? I'm not afraid of him and I trust him but I'm unsure of this.

"Say the word Bella and we won't go any further. If you don't, this," he says, tapping the toy for clarity, "is mine."

I shake my head, not wanting to use my safeword. He gives me a minute then picks up where he left off and starts to fuck me with the plug.

In my raw state I can't hold back, letting every grunt, groan and moan slip past my lips. Before long I feel my core start to knot once more.

"That's it, doesn't that feel good?" He leads as he picks up his pace. I bite my lip to keep from moaning out my answer and earn another sharp swat.

"Yes!" I grit out, angry with how turned on and close I am. He knows it too, working me up to my ultimate peak and stopping just short.

I whimper in frustration and sag against the chair. He rustles in the table next to the chair for a minute then something cold hits my crack.

Lube.

There's no time to think about it as he picks up where he left off, fucking me with the toy and pushing me back towards my peak.

I snarl in frustration as he once again stops and leaves me hanging. Jonathan chuckles at my frustration, palming my ass once more as something else presses against my entrance.

"Don't clench Bella," he warns.

I groan and struggle to relax as he pushes in slowly, giving me time to adjust. The plug did its job yet there's still a burn as his thicker cock stretches me further.

"That's my good girl," he reassures me, digging his fingertips into my hip. His words help me to relax and focus on the pleasure, not the fear of the unknown.

"Just a little more," he mumbles, pushing himself deeper. "You're doing so well, I'm so proud of you!"

I whimper and squirm, struggling to stay still but have nowhere to go as he pushed himself fully into me. He leans over and places soft kisses across my back, giving me time to adjust.

Jonathan starts to rock his hips, hitting a spot deep inside me that makes my eyes roll back in my head. Before long he's taking soft thrusts and I can't hold back.

My guttural moans and whimpers just encourage him further, driving his hips against my ass leaving my breasts straining against the chains. His fingers tighten on the back of my collar, tugging me up slightly and making me clench around him.

"Fuck Bella," he groans. How strained and hoarse his voice is has me grinning. "Look how sexy you are, taking my cock like a good girl."

He grunts and picks up his pace, his words leaving me slightly confused until movement catches my eyes. He's watching us in the black reflection of the TV.

I look away immediately but he turns my head back. My cheeks heat, seeing myself bent over and used like this and yet I only get wetter. I look like one of those women I've seen in videos... the ones I used to fantasize about being... and here I am, completely at the mercy of my Dominant.

My gaze shifts to Jonathan. He looks feral above me as his gaze shifts between mine and my body. His face is twisted in pleasure as he nears his high and eyes nearly black with lust.

"So fucking sexy," he rasps out, tightening his grip on my collar.

I can't take my eyes off of our reflection as he makes me see stars. My whole body draws tight as I hit my peak once more. All I can do is grunt and whimper, begging for permission as my words fail me.

"Come for me." Jonathan hammers out his own release as I convulse under him.

Wave after wave washes over me leaving me overwhelmed. I struggle to catch my breath as everything goes white.

I feel like I'm floating, swaying in the breeze then cool soft sheets are beneath me. Gentle hands set me down and cover me with a soft blanket.

Jonathan murmurs sweet words that don't fully register but are soothing all the same. His touch is soft and reassuring as he moves around me, always keeping in contact.

I struggle to open my eyes but they won't obey, my body feels heavy and weightless all at once. Jonathan removes the first clamp making me whimper at the sting that follows.

His lips are there a moment later worshipping away the sting and drawing a sensual moan from me. He does the same with the other side and my body begins to respond to me once more. I knot my fingers in his hair, savouring his gentle caress.

My eyes finally flutter open and find his. There's such tenderness in them it makes my chest tighten.

"Hi," I breathe out.

Jonathan grins back at me. "Hi." He caresses my cheek and shifts closer, his gaze never leaving me. "How do you feel?"

"Tired." I don't even need to think about the answer, I'm utterly spent.

"I know," he murmurs. "Let's clean you up though."

He scoops me up in my cocoon and carries me to the bathroom, gently setting me down on the counter as he shifts to the tub. My eyelids struggle to stay open and all I want is to go to sleep.

"Can't we just go to bed?" I mumble.

Jonathan frowns and turns off the tub as he shifts his attention to me. He sighs but nods. "Let me clean you up first though."

I sit there as he gently washes my face, thighs and every other trace of our activities away. By the time he's done he's lulled me half to sleep.

"Come on angel," he whispers, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I lay my head on his shoulder and am out in an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 4.5K 17
**DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18** This story contains BDSM material! It's seriously Rated R for a Reason!!! CHAPTERS ONE AND SIX ARE PRIVATE- PLEASE FOLLOW...
780K 32.5K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
19.7M 320K 95
Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Always being criticized by her falcon looking...
568K 10.8K 77
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...