Summer Love (Narry)

By fatsadtaco

Two different boys, Harry Styles and Niall Horan, one wants to please and the other likes to tease were force... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

5K 284 98
By fatsadtaco

The ride to the airport was pretty quiet, and I preferred it that way. Maura was too busy looking at the plains and buildings that we passed by while the others are in the other cab.

Niall and I remained quiet as we held each other’s hand tightly, we both didn't care whether it got sweaty or not. All we know is that this may as well be the last time we'll be holding each other's hand.

We spent the remaining two weeks with each other, we went to all sorts of places, and some of them even got us in trouble. I can't believe those two weeks are over. I can't believe summer is over.

We reached the airport and got out, momentarily letting go of each other as we both got out own luggage. 

We went through all the security and necessary entrances and after showing our passports, we waited in the lounge for our different flights that were coming in 2 hours.

"Harry" Niall said, speaking for the first time since we left the beach house.

"Niall" I said, trying to make myself sound strong yet my voice betrayed me and showed all forms of weakness.

"I can't believe this time has finally come" Niall said and I agreed, taking his hand in mine as we sat down beside each other.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said.

"I'll miss you too, Harry, I just want you to know that whatever happens, I will always love you" Niall said and before I could cry, Gemma beat me to it.

"Greg, I'll miss you so much" Gemma said. The both of them are just a couple of seats away from us but I turned around to look at Gemma who was buried in Greg's chest. I couldn't help but feel even more sad, Gemma was one of those girl who told themselves that they would never fall in love, yet here she is, being a mess like her little brother.

"You Horans have quite an effect on us" I said, chuckling as I looked back at Niall who was watching Greg and Gemma fondly as well.

"It's in the genes" he joked, scrunching his face and sticking his tongue out, making himself look adorable and causing my heart to ache even more.

"2 hours" I sighed and Niall frowned once again, faced with the thought of reality once more.

"2 hours" he said as well. He looked at me, his ice blue eyes staring into my green ones and I can see all sorts of emotions flick through his orbs. Love. Lust. Sadness. Despair. Mischief and so much more.

"You want to grab something to eat?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"Of course I do" Niall said, chuckling slightly. 

We walked around the airport, looking for any place we could eat in and thankfully, we found a small restaurant that sells French food.

Niall and I ordered a takeout and went back to our original place and found our parents waiting for us.

"Bad news" Maura said to Niall.

"What is it?" Niall asked, placing his food gently on a chair and sitting on the one beside it.

"Our flight will be arriving late, an hour after Harry's" Maura said and Niall's mouth opened slightly.

"So you're telling me that I’ll be waiting here with no harry? That I have to watch him leave in front of my eyes?" Niall asked his mother and I sat beside him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"It's okay Niall" I said, shushing him. Niall is a wreck and every single one of us understands. I'm just trying to stay strong for the both of us.

Maura, mum, dad, Gemma and Greg understood us and murmured their goodbyes as they left Niall and I all alone.

"Harry, I don't know anymore. Our time together is slowly decreasing and I don't know if I can survive without you" Niall said and I kissed his lips to shush him, ignoring as little girl who passed by gasped. 

"At least we can prove that out love is truly strong. This is just a test, another obstacle. Like Justin and Taylor, it may be unbearable at first but in the end, it's gonna make our love stronger" I said, "eat up baby, I don't want you to starve" and Niall nodded.

"Ever since I met you, nothing has been the same" Niall said, smiling at me. "I never thought I'd finally fall in love" he said while opening his paper bag and grabbing a ham sandwich.

"I never thought I'd be gay" I chuckled, watching him smile as he bit into the sandwich.

"You want one?" Niall asked and my eyes grew wide.

"Is Niall actually sharing his food?" I asked with a mocking tone, grabbing my own chest to add in some dramatic effect.

"Cherish it; this only happens once in a blue moon" Niall said, rolling his eyes but still nudging the sandwich at my lips. I locked eyes with him once more and took a slow bite, smirking as Niall eyes my mouth hungrily.

And being the new found tease I am, I decided to lick my lips.

"Dammit Harry, do that one more time and I won't even be ashamed of taking you here in public" Niall groaned I gulped, his seductive voice doing all sorts of things to me.

"Bring it Horan" I challenged instead and that's how I found myself lying on the chairs as Niall attacked me hungrily, kissing every part of my skin while lying down on top of me. 

"Break it up you two" we heard Greg said and Niall pulled away, his cheeks clearly tinted with pink as Greg snickered and Gemma rolled her eyes.

"You don't want to get in trouble because of too much PDA, do you" Greg chuckled and Niall's cheeks turned redder if that was even possible.

"Shut up" Niall said and bit his sandwich and I laughed at how adorable my boyfriend is.

We spent the next hour just walking around the airport and stealing kisses from each other in corners where no one can see us.

The time has finally come when my parents called me over because we will be boarding in 10 minutes.

"Harry" Niall said, looking at me deeply in the eyes and pulling me in for a hug and then a passionate kiss. I kissed him back, not caring that we were in front of our family and other boarding passengers.

"I'll miss you" I said as I started walking away yet never breaking eye contact with him.

"I love you" Niall said, watching me leave.

"I do as well" I said as people started blocking my view of Niall. 

"Always?" Niall shouted and I took one last look at him before shouting back.

"Always!"

We boarded the plane and I spent 8 hours staring into the sky and remembering Niall's eyes. I miss him so badly; I wonder what he's doing right now.

"It's been a week" I said to the screen. It's been a week since Niall and I separated and college will be starting in two days.

"One week too ling" Niall said, pouting from across the screen and taking a bit from his pizza. I chuckled. Some things never change.

 "If I could bail uni and just go there, wherever you are, trust me, I would" I said, sighing sadly.

"I will" Niall said and I sighed sadly.

"That’s sweet babe but you’re miles away" I said.

"But I'm there beside you, not physically but I will always be thinking of you and wishing you were right beside me" Niall said, looking at me sincerely and I smiled.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he replied and took another bite.

"How's it going over there?" I asked.

"Well, I woke up today to find Liam trying to hold Zayn back from jumping on me and practically kissing me" Niall said as he chuckled and I did my best not to growl. I know Zayn means every word he says, at least Niall said so but I still can't help but feel worried and uncanny. Plus I'm not saying Niall will cheat on me but he is attractive and sexy and perfect and a lot more attractive guys will be trying to get him as well.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked and I shook my head, causing him to roll his eyes. "Don't give me that. What's wrong? I can clearly see it in your face" he said and I sighed.

"I just miss you and I wish I'm there beside you and it just makes me sad to think about all the boys who get to be with you except me" I said and Niall pouted.

"Harry, don't say that. Even if some boys will try to flirt with me, I won't do the same because I love you. I sacrificed a lot for you and I will do the same" he said and I smiled at him again.

"If I was there right now, I would be kissing your lips" I said and he smirked.

"Just my lips?" he asked innocently.

"And maybe your neck, your shoulder blades, your collar bones" I said, eyeing the upper part of his body that was showing through the skin.

"And then?" Niall asked.

"Then I would get both of us breakfast" I chuckled, killing the mood and Niall groaned.

"Harry!" he said and I laughed some more and yawned afterwards.

"Go to sleep babe" Niall said gently and I shook my head.

"I still want to talk to you" I said as I yawned once more.

"We can talk tomorrow, you need some rest" Niall said and I finally gave in as I felt my eyes get heavier.

"Okay, I love you" I said.

"I love you too and I miss you, goodnight" Niall said giving me a flying kiss through the screen and I caught it with my hand and put it dramatically close to my heart, making Niall chuckle in the process.

I smiled at him before closing my laptop and putting it on my bedside table, beside a photo of Niall and me on the rooftop during our last night together. I was smiling at the camera while Niall was kissing my cheek. I looked at the photo one last time before turning off my lights and going to sleep.

My alarm clock rang and I groaned, summoning all my strength to turn it off. Today is the first day of uni and I don't know if I'm ready yet.

I looked at it and realized that I have only an hour to get ready.

The first thing I did was open my laptop and sent Niall a message:

First day today, god I'm nervous. Still wishing you were here with me. I love you.

And then took a shower and ate breakfast. Before leaving for Uni, I checked my laptop one last time and frowned as I saw no reply whatsoever but I shrugged it off, that boy is still probably asleep.

I fixed my hair and wore one of Niall's shirt that I never returned plus some brown pants and my favorite shoes,

The travel from my house to my Uni took half an hour and as soon as I got out of my car, mum started crying and dad just patted my back.

"Look at you, all grown up" my mum said and I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

"Good luck kid" dad said before I nodded my head and started walking around, looking for any sign of Louis.

I felt someone jump on my back and as we both fell down on the soft grass, I found myself looking into mischievous blue eyes.

"Louis!" I said as I pushed him off me.

"Harry! I miss you so much!" Louis said, hugging me tightly after he pulled me back on my feet.

"Same here boobear" I teased, getting a glare instead.

"Let's get to assembly and talk about your lover boy" he winked and I nudged him hardly on the ribs, making him groan in pain. That's what you get for making me miss Niall even more.

"I am Professor Cowell and before we start things, who would like to share some story from their summer vacation?" Professor Cowell asked, looking around the room but receiving no response.

I was looking down at my desk because I'm not really in the mood to get called and talk in front of my whole class. Gosh I feel like a high school student.

Suddenly, someone charged in the room and apologized. "I'm sorry I was late Prof" a familiar, too familiar voice said.

I was still looking at my desk, thinking about that voice when Louis nudged me, causing me to look up and my heart literally stopped the moment I found myself eye to eye with Niall. 

"And your name is?" Professor asked.

"Niall Horan" Niall said but he was still smiling and looking at me.

What are you doing here? I said with my eyes and he just shrugged. Professor Cowell browsed through a list of student's name and nodded as he probably saw Niall's.

"You're the one who took a test the last minute and still passed" Professor stated and Niall nodded. "Why the sudden change of plans?" he asked.

"Well, I realized how some things are more important than others, even yourself. So I enrolled here because I know something or someone is worth it" Niall said, looking at Professor this time.

"Since you were late, how about you start with the summer story?" Professor said and Niall shrugged.

"Sure" he said, walking in the center and facing the whole class yet his eyes remained on me.

"Last summer, hmmm, a lot of things happened last summer. It was my favorite summer ever" Niall said.

"And why is that?" Professor asked.

"Well because it was the summer where I first fell in love....with Harry Styles" he said and a lot of heads turned to look at me. We checked attendance earlier so most of them probably know my name already.

"I missed you Harry" Niall said.

"I miss you too" I said despite the fact that a lot of people were watching us,

"but I'm glad you're here"

T H E   E N D

I'm sorry if it seems so rushed and crappy, i've been busy lately and my head is not in the right place rn. :)) BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UNTIL THE END I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO YOU GUYS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
37.1K 5.2K 158
Oto 101 ciekawostek o Queen. Właściwie to będzie więcej niż 101. Jeśli jesteś fanem tego zespołu lub dopiero zaczynasz go słuchać to na pewno znajdzi...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...