Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Mutations

1.2K 44 12
By Stillwell03

In the Gremory Estate, 3rd person POV:

Several of the Nomu continued to attack the people present with the members of class A and B attacking the Nomu alongside several of the factions. Meanwhile, Shigaraki began to use his power to destroy the area with some of the guards coming to take him down. "SURRENDER AT ONCE!"

They came charging to him with the villain able to move quicker than the soldiers and grip their heads. "I don't think so." Turning now to a Devil that was overwhelming the mutated Nomu with brute force, Shigaraki glared at him with irritation. "You remind me of All Might...I don't like you. That part pisses me off."

"Oh really? Well then why don't you show me how you fight then?"

Seeing the fight ensue, Katsumi glanced at Gremory and Sona for some clarification. "Who's muscles for brains?"

"Sairaorg Bael. My cousin. He's also deemed one of the most powerful in our generation of Devils." Gremory explained as Shigaraki tried to attack with it being dodged and a solid punch being given to send him a distance.

"He's strong."

"And also he has absolutely zero magic behind his punches. That's all brute strength." This surprised the ash blond as Sona added to this.

"He's strong enough where he's never lost a battle once in his life That's why he's deemed to possibly inherit the next mantle as Demon King." Several other Nomu began attacking the young Devil for him to punch their heads off like it was nothing.

"The guy's a battle hungry freak!"

"To be fair, I think the same thing when I see him fight." Rias points this out as the group sees Odin begin activating his Nordic magic on Loki to imprison him.

With Kuroka and Eri

As the battle between both the Nekomata and the Yakuza raged on, the ground around Kuroka distorted and became spikes for her to constantly evade the attacks. "Is this all you've got!? All that bravado you had in my territory and this is the best you can do!?" Overhaul continued to attack with it irritating the Nekomata woman.

'Son of a bitch! If I didn't have Eri with me, your head would be severed by now!' Eri began holding Kuroka closer to her in fear of what's happening.

"Aunt Kuroka...make him stop...Make the mean man stop...please..." She started shaking for Kuroka to use her Senjutsu to strike down Overhaul.

"Too easy." Using holy spears, Overhaul deflected the attacks before noticing Kuroka coming over to give a solid kick. To counter, Overhaul held his hand out smirking under his mask, thinking he won before seeing it was an illusion brought on by Youjutsu. "What-" He didn't acknowledge the kick from underneath sending the villain a notable distance away.

"Eri. I want you to run as fast as you can away from here. Go find Ochako and Tsu. I'm sure they'll protect you."

"But what about you?"

Kuroka smirked before pointing at herself. "Leave everything to aunt kuroka. Have I ever given you doubt to trust me?" Understanding her aunt's words, Eri ran as fast as she could away from the area with Overhaul standing back up using his own quirk to heal himself. "I'm surprised you're still standing after that little kick. Seems whatever you did to get stronger paid off."

"You have no idea." His hands began to alter with claws coming out of them with the color of his arms turning either grey or golden before charging at Kuroka at faster speeds than before. "Now it's time to put you down for a cat nap." He slashed at Kuroka at insane speeds to which she was barely able to dodge them. "YOU CAN DODGE ALL YOU WANT, BUT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STALL YOU WHILE OUR OBJECTIVE IS DONE!"

"And what's that!?"

"ISN'T IT STRANGE THAT YOUR BROTHER ISN'T AROUND AT A TIME LIKE THIS!? WE PLANNED THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING! ISOLATE HIM OUTSIDE OF HERE WHILE OUR GROUP OUTSIDE TAKES HIM OUT! MEANWHILE, I HANDLE TAKING YOU DOWN WITH A POSSIBLE ADDED BONUS OF GETTING ERI BACK WHILE SHIGARAKI AND LOKI COMMENCE A SLAUGHTER OF ALL THE HIGH RANKING DEVILS, ANGELS AND FALLEN ANGELS TO LEAVE EACH FACTION THINKING THE OTHERS WERE RESPONSIBLE TO START WAR ALL OVER AGAIN!" Kuroka kicked Overhaul away for him to finish what he was saying. "No matter how you look at it, this is going to end with blood being spilled tonight and it's not going to be ours."

Enraged, Kuroka glared at the villain with rage before a large amount of Ki swirled around turning pitch black. "You wanna harm my family? Fine. I'll show you why nobody messes with us."

With Izuku

Izuku had begun having several punches come at him by Muscular with them causing extreme damage to his insides. "YOU GET IT NOW, KID!? MY ABILITY TO CONTROL THIS KI CRAP IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU CAN EVER HAVE SINCE I'VE FOUND WAYS TO USE IT TO CAUSE DAMAGE ON THE INSIDE!" Izuku dodged and continued to give quick punches down Muscular's arms before being grabbed by his neck. "YOU THINK THOSE LITTLE PUNCHES ARE GONNA DO SHIT!? FACE IT KID, YOU LOSE!" Muscular started applying more pressure on his grip slowly cut off Izuku's breathing.

'C'mon...stop him...' In an attempt to help, Mandalay, Pixiebob and Ragdoll began attacking Muscular in the face, forcing his grip to lighten.

"Guess you three bitches want to die first thenAAAH!" In a fit of rage, Izuku bit off Muscular's thumb and was released to the ground. "YOU FUCKING BRAT!" Izuku pulled away with Muscular focused mainly on him.

"*pant* *pant* Stay back. I've got this under control."

"Are you insane!? You nearly died there-" Izuku held his hand up to Pixiebob telling her to wait.

"I've got this under control. Don't worry about it." Izuku smirked as he seemed to have next to no worry at all.

"How adorable. You honestly think you can win this? BULLSHIT!" Muscular came charging at Izuku, clenching his fists before giving two Ki based punches at Izuku. He gripped the fists and slid back, feeling his hands rip apart from the inside. "WHAT NOW, HUH!? I'VE WON! ADMIT IT! THIS IS CHECKMATE, SO DIE!"

Izuku started to kneel down in pain before slowly looking up at Muscular with a smirk. He gripped the man to begin sending Ki into Muscular. "I hope you're ready for this."

"You think you're gonna win this!? PATHETIC! I CAN TAKE THE KI YOU GIVE ME YOU KNOW!?" Muscular's body began altering and bulging up for some reason. "What the?" Glancing at his pistons, most were extremely damaged with the very few that were working beginning to short circuit.

"When I was able to stop and think about it, those pistons on you were strange and I never heard of anything about implants being given to you as of recent attacks. Not only that, but too much Ki in the human body is dangerous unless you have something to catalyze it. So those attacks were more to initiate precise attacks to your body. I may not have the ability to cause as much internal damage as you can with Ki, but I've learned how to make precise and deadly attacks thanks to Kuroka's training to hit the generators without you even realizing what I was doing."

Muscular's body began to bulge up more and more. "Too much...power...." He tried to get away, but Izuku's grip kept him close.

"WHAT'S WRONG!? I THOUGHT YOU COULD TAKE MY POWER! YOU SAID TO ME THAT YOU CAN CONTROL THE KI I PRODUCE BETTER THAN ME, WELL THEN TAKE IT AND SHOW ME!" As more Ki was poured into the villain's body, it began to inflate until it looked like a large water balloon before Izuku finally let go of him.

"GAH! Can't...move..."

"Face it, you've lost now. All that power you had, it's destroying your body from the inside out. As we speak, your human body is rupturing from the vast amount of power with only seconds left until the Ki makes itself disperse however it can. When that happens, you'll rupture just like a balloon with too much air."

"Help...me...."

"How many people asked for mercy from you and were denied it? Whether you believe it or not, this is your punishment with the least I can do to prevent your toxicity from being repeated is to shield that which can be corrupted by you still." Izuku knelt down to cover Kota's eyes from the scene happening in front of them as the Nekomata looked away as well. "Die screaming."

"AAAAAHHHHH!*SPLAT*" As Izuku explained, Muscular's body exploded with the only things remaining from him being the stain of blood from what he was and the damaged glass eye he wore. Now with the image clear from Kota seeing, he was let go to see the killer of his parents finally gone.

"He can't hurt you anymore. It doesn't change what he's done to you, but it gives you some solace knowing he'll never do it to anyone else."

"...Thank you." Kota was shocked as Izuku patted his forehead and gave a smile before a purring sound was made.

"You're a good kid. Try to not cause trouble for your aunt and her friends." Turning to the remaining three villains, Izuku stood up ready for a fight. "So are you gonna face me and make the same mistake he did, or run away with your tails between your legs and still holding your life."

The gecko man began holding a blade out ready to fight as well as the burned man with Izuku preparing for the worst outcome. As they did however, a portal came behind them with the mist villain Kurogiri from the USJ coming behind them. "The plan's a bust. Please return now."

"Guess you live another day, kid. But word of warning, don't think next time will be as easy as right now. The world around us is cracking apart and it's up to the League of villains to show the wrong in this world that's hidden by the society." The portal closed up with only Izuku, Kota and the Pussycats in the forest.

"Cowards."

Izuku smirked before feeling a pull on his yukata to see Kota trying to get his attention. "Why did you hide my face from that?"

"Because. You're still a child. You shouldn't see the evils of the world in regards of someone killing another. Though the man deserved what's come to him, it's much more beneficial for you to not be corrupted by that image. Because the second you feel satisfaction watching it, you allow yourself the opportunity for corruption to happen to you and you eventually can't tell the difference anymore who is the bad person."

"Wow...That was kinda deep." Pixiebob commented for Izuku to smile.

"I'm just a nice person that didn't want to let someone see something bad. What about you three? Any injuries?"

"Other than a few scrapes and bruises, nothing to worry about." Izuku smiled at this before smelling yokai blood.

"I smell my sister's blood" He darted back into the estate with the Pussycats trying to follow suit as quickly as possible.

In the estate

Both Kuroka and Overhaul were soaked in their own blood with their energy depleting faster and faster. "I have to admit. You're stronger than I thought you'd be." Kuroka stated as her arm had difficulties moving from gashes by the spikes and holy spears Overhaul produced.

"It's far from over. I hope you're ready to die!"

"Aunt Kuroka! I've got help!" Eri came back with Ochako and Tsu for Overhaul to look over and smirk.

"You can protect yourself fine, but can you do that while protecting others!" He show a blast of demonic energy at the group for Kuroka to stand in front and create a barrier for them. Though both weakened severely, the two were still at a stalemate to who's attack was better. When the cat woman's barrier prevailed, she noticed Overhaul no longer being present with no traces of him left.

"The jerk turned tail and ran. Pathetic nya." Kuroka winced in pain as Ochako and Tsu tried to help. "I'm fine. Watch." She began using Sage Arts to heal herself somewhat with the three amazed. Once the light dimmed, most of the damage was gone with Kuroka tying a bit of cloth over where was still open.

"That's amazing. You can heal people like Deku."

"Not as good though. Sage Arts helps if you're more pure hearted. Because of mistakes I've made in the past, my Sage Arts isn't nearly as strong as Izuku's or Koneko's. It get's the job done though."

To the side, the group overheard what sounded like scurrying to see Izuku come sliding down the hall and hitting a wall. "KUROKA! YOU OK!?" He quickly realized the chaos of the incident that had occurred on Kuroka's side. "What happened?"

"To make a long story short, Overhaul's research into enhancing human bodies was a success."

"So that's who messed with those villains and Nomu. We should report this to the factions." The group began heading to the grand hall once the Pussycats caught up with them. Upon arrival at the grand hall, the group had seen some of the guards on each side hurt with some turned to dust to indicate Shigaraki was present. Trying to find their class, Izuku, Ochako and Tsu found them helping how they can with Kirishima being the first to notice them.

"Hey! It's Midoribro and everyone!"

Nemuri walked up to the group and made sure they all were alright. "Is anyone injured?"

"The worst is Kuroka who had a run in with Overhaul. Other than that, we're all ok for the most part."

"That's good to hear. Also, is there any chance you can help out the guards and everyone that fought that's injured. One or two hands go a long way."

"You don't have to ask me twice." Izuku went right to the first person he saw that was hurt with Serafall and Sir Zechs walking towards the Pussycats and Kuroka.

"Is there any chance you four can give us a detailed explanation of what happened on your end?"

"That's perfectly fine with us. If it helps us find a way to understand what happened, then we'll tell you everything." The group went out of the room with the other high ranking members of the groups to leave Eri with two of her mothers.

"Well quite a bit happened while you were over a toilet throwing up, *ribbit*." Tsu states this as a gurgling came from Ochako for her face to look a little green again.

"Bathroom!" She ran out of the room as fast as she could before loosing the water she drank before heading out of her room.

And that finishes this chapter. See what happens next time with all the ordeals of this battle. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...
2.5K 45 32
Katsumi is Bakugou Katsuki's younger twin sibling. In their second year of high school Katsumi enrolled into U.A. with their big brother, and someone...
488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
20.9K 660 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...