Obsession\\2p!talia X Fem!Rea...

Af DollFacedCupid

Y\N rarely got involved in the chaos that surrounded her unless she would benefit from it. Everyone wanted Y\... Mere

Chapter 1- Allied
Chapter 2- Axis
Chapter 3- Merci
Chapter 4- The Decision
Chapter 5- Poppet
Chapter 6- Rosaline
Chapter 7- Disregarded
Chapter 8- Pity Party
Chapter 9.5- UPDATES
Chapter 10- Little Sunflowers
Chapter 11- You Love I
Chapter 12- I Found You
Chapter 13- Hazy
Chapter 13.5- Hiatus
Chapter 14- New Invention
Chapter 14.5- Q&A
Chapter 15- Hospital Bed
Chapter 16- The Cut That Always Bleeds
Chapter 17- Icarus
Chapter 18- Mask
Chapter 19- Bad End
Chapter 20- I Don't Love You
Chapter 21- Bad Idea

Chapter 9- Big Brother

197 9 7
Af DollFacedCupid

Author's Note-  For this chapter italics will symbolize speaking in Russian.

~
-Obsession-
~

Y\N sat on a park bench, looking out at the trees, their limbs sprawled out in awkward angles and looking so nude without the greenery. Anastasia sat beside her, sipping on a hot chocolate she bought at a local cafe. Y\N's eyes flickered over towards Viktor who stood out of earshot. He was on the phone with someone and by the looks of it he was getting upset.

"I should be going home now." Anastasia said, a forlorn look in her eyes. She stood slowly just as Viktor made his way back, stashing his phone away in his coat pocket.

"Y\N take care. Thank you for helping us brother." She gave him a quick hug before running off abruptly, waving behind her.

"Bye Ana!" Y\N shouted after her. Anastasia seemed to be in a hurry, probably expecting company of her own.

Y\N sat quietly as Viktor joined her on the bench. She looked over at him briefly before looking away at a pond. It was overwhelmingly peaceful for all the chaos she has endured. A smile forced it's way onto Y\N's face before her eyes once again flickered over to stare at the giant sat beside her, now leaving as he stood up and began walking away. In fear of being left behind she stood quickly.

"Viktor?"

"Hurry up."

Y\N quickened her pace and soon was walking next to him, keeping enough space to not make him uncomfortable.

"What was the phone call about?" She asked in a tender tone as to not upset him.

"Nothing important." His voice was flat.

"Well, it could be important to me." Y\N reminded him of her job, her purpose of being by his side in the first place.

Viktor paused to look down at her. She stared back up at him with a gentle smile as she watched hm roll his eyes and look away towards the ponds surface. Y\N looked out at the water as well. A bright smile forming in her face as she spots geese swimming closer towards them. Her hands gripped the railing as she leaned forward to get a closer look at the birds. They were so close, and though they can get territorial they are pretty adorable.

Pointing at them Y\N looks over at Viktor just as she feels his hand wrapped around her wrist as the railing began to wobble from the weight being put on it.

"Do not lean over, you will fall in."

Wincing at the pressure against her wounds she steps back in embarrassment. His hand slowly let go of Y\N's wrist as if he is contemplating something.

"Thank you." Y\N looked at the ground, a bit flustered once she got over the pains. She was acting childish, they are just birds. Nothing to get excited over...

~

They walked side by side down the walkway before emerging onto a busy sidewalk. Y\N kept close to Viktor, scared of getting swept away in the crowd or lost. He led the way with a fast pace that she quickly met. Y\N could not help but feel anxious. A sudden unease filling her gut, a sign of intuition she has become familiar with considering her profession. This unease prompted her to be vigilant.

"Viktor." Y\N called out to him in an American accent.

He turned to see her walk up beside him with a serious expression on her face.

"We are being followed, I don't know by who or how many yet." She spoke quietly as she passed him so she was now walking in front.

Y\N stealthily glanced around, not moving her head. She could see an odd man in front of them. Struggling to get a better look at him she stepped to the side for a second, acting to move out of the way for an elder passing by. Having a chance to take in the guys appearance she soon realized that he was one of those that were following her and Viktor. His clothes were all black and his shoe laces were tied and laced in a bizarre manner. What struck Y\N was a pin that was attached to his blazer collar, it seemed to be of an Italian flag but Y\N was not too sure about this detail as she could only get so close before becoming suspicious. She continued to look around and saw two others with similar appearances.

"There is at least three, they have Italian flag pins." She commented to Viktor as she dropped back to walk beside him.

He gave a nod and stared down at her in surprise as she quickly grabbed his hand with a firm grip so they wouldn't be separated from one another. He noticed how her eyes scanned over every space possible. In a quick motion she pulled him along, out of sight and began to run. A difficult task to hide the both of them considering how Viktor towers over the majority of the crowd.

As soon as Y\N was certain they were out in sight and had a few seconds to spare before they catch on she began to fumble around and strip out of her clothing. Viktor stared in shock of what she was doing before catching on.

Y\N wasn't actually stripping, now is not the time for that, she was changing quickly into a disguise. She opened her bag and pulled out a beanie hat to put it on, tucking her H\C hair inside. She slipped on black framed glasses, took off her jacket and turned it inside out so it went from a light blue to an ash grey as she zipped it up.

"Write your address down, I'll get there as soon as it is safe. You should stay out longer and try to lose them too." Y\N handed him a pen and notepad where he did as told and scribbled his address down before handing it back.

Nodding the two go separate ways, Viktor kept going forward as Y\N turned and walked back to the pond with ear buds in but no music played. Taking a look to the left and then the right she sees one of those men standing across the street, visibly searching for someone. Not wanting to give herself away she kept going. Crossing the streets she walked down the block and turned left.

With no sign of anyone she carefully pulled the notepad out of her pocket and flipped it open to see what Viktor had wrote down. Much to her surprise she found a key stashed inside along with the writing. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to read the Russian cursive. Spending longer than what she'd want to admit to decipher the print Y\N finally made sense of it and began towards a neighborhood. Her pace was a bit faster than before. Spotting Viktor turning a corner out of view a distance in front of her she also spotted one of the men with an Italian pin lurking behind.

'Its not safe here.' Y\N thought to herself before quickly turning and looping down two blocks and arriving back to the address. Pulling out the key she put it into the handle and turned it, opening the door slowly and stepping inside. She locked the door behind herself and looked around. No sign of him, she must have beat him here. The house was a decent distance away from any neighboring houses. Viktor was one for solitude.

Sighing, Y\N slipped her shoes off and tucked them out of the way before walking around the house. It was a humble home, only necessities filled the space. As she made it to the back bedrooms she heard a rattling followed by a door opening, but strangely enough it wasn't the front door. Y\N reached into her bag to pull out a canister of pepper spray, readying herself to use if needed. Carefully leaving the hallway Y\N lurked around the corner towards a partly opened door. As it swung completely open she perked up and lifted the canister but stopped herself as she saw the familiar face that stared back at her.

"Thank goodness it's only you." She smiled at Viktor who pushed past her.

"Is the front door locked?" He questioned, moving into the living room and checking to see if the windows were locked and secure.

"No, I thought I would leave is wide open for those men to enter out of the cold. Yes I locked it." Y\N shut the back rooms door, briskly following him a few steps behind as she stashed the pepper spray into her coat pocket.

Viktor shot her a glare as he shifted away from the window and sat on the nearby couch. Y\N pulled off the beanie she was wearing from her head, allowing her H\C locks to drape down. Shaking out her hair and running her fingers through it she took a step closer.

"So, what was that phone call about?" Y\N spoke up as she watched Viktor untie his boots.

"I told you that it is not important."

"But it could be, you sounded pretty mad-"

"Y\N. Drop it." He warned in a harsh voice and she did as told.

"Sorry..." She muttered under her breath and moved away. Y\N was unsure of what to do now. It was mid-day meaning it was too early to start making dinner and way too early to go to bed. A pout tugged it's way onto Y\N's lips as she looked around in thought.

"Follow me."

Viktor's voice brought her back to her senses as he passed by her, heading down the hallway in the direction of the bedrooms. As Y\N walked behind him she couldn't help but noticed how bare the walls were, they were completely empty of photos or decorative pieces. She looked in front of herself again as she heard the creak of a door opening, signaling it's lack of use. Viktor stepped aside in order to allow Y\N entry to a room she assumed to be a guest bedroom.

"Thank you." Y\N looked back at him and smiled, he only stared forward with an unamused expression on his face before moving from the doorframe and exiting the hallway completely.

The bright smile soon turned to a frown at the silver haired man's silence and overall rudeness but she made no comment as that was the way Viktor was. She moved forward to close the door, then moved to the windows to ensure that they were locked. Before moving away she glanced out taking note of how heavy the clouds in the sky looked. Closing the curtains fully she took in a deep breath. As soon as she was sure she was alone she began to change out of the heavy clothes that Anastasia lent to her. Y\N folded them neatly and set them aside. She sat on the bed for a few minutes, staring out and taking in how empty the room is, just like the rest of the house. There was only a bed, a dresser, and a desk that had an old wooden chair placed in front occupying the space with her. In a long sigh Y\N bowed her head and looked down at the light grey carpet.

Thoughts began to flood into her mind like water from a broken dam. She was curious to know why there were men following them down the sidewalks, Y\N has been too busy with personal issues to do any under cover work and get information from other sources so it was pointless for anyone to hunt her down. The Italian flag pins are what was really bothering her, why would they dare show what country they were from? Maybe it was a ruse to make her paranoid?

Her thoughts quickly began to cloud her vision, being so far in thought that she wasn't paying attention to anything in the real world. Y\N's eyes closed suddenly as she fell back onto the bed. It was still light outside causing her to groan.

"What does it mean?" She questioned out loud, opening her eyes and sitting back up.
In times like these Y\N would usually ask her trusted bodyguard Luther, so much so it became habit that the two would discuss theories together and plan out courses of action. She counted on him in multiple aspects, with him not being by her side she could not help but feel a little lost.

Deciding to go ask Viktor she stood from the beds edge and paced up to the door, opening it gingerly. The squeaking of the hinges causing a sadness to flare within Y\N but quickly the feeling was brushed off, Viktor prefers to be alone so he rarely has any guests over.

Y\N walked out of the room and down the hallway into the living room. Looking around for Viktor only to find he isn't to be seen. Taking a peek into the kitchen she frowns as he isn't there either. In a pout Y\N sat on the couch, waiting for him to return from where ever he had gone.

Minutes passed without any sign of where the other had gone. A boredom filled Y\N as she sat alone. Leaning against the arm of the couch she reached out to pull back the curtain, might as well get some form of entertainment. Y\N's E\C eyes lit up as she saw little white flakes falling from the sky to the ground.

'It has began to snow!'

A childish grin was plastered on her face as she watched the snow flakes fall from the sky and begin to pile up in the yard, not paying much attention to how much time was passing by. Y\N leaned against the windsill, feeling sleepy as her eyelids drooped and soon closed.

~

Viktor stiffled a yawn as he busied himself with writing and signing documents. With a tired exhale he glanced to a nearby clock, it had grown late, though it would never be said out loud he felt a bit guilty for leaving Y\N alone all this time and without dinner either. Thinking of her, he hasn't heard anything in a while.

Standing from his desk he exited the room, staring straight ahead as he moved down the empty hallway. He wasn't one for photos, even if he was there wouldn't be anyone worth taking photos with. There were his sister's, Anastasia and Katya, but he sees them often enough to not need constant reminders of them; and if Anastasia knew he had photos displayed of her in his house she'd be too over joyed to ever want to leave his side.

Viktor turned to face the guest bedrooms door, knocking with a heavy fist. With no reply he gives another short knock before opening it. His scarlet eyes glazed over the room, finding that Y\N was not inside. Closing the door he moved out to the living room. Viktor gave short notice to the fact winter has come early but instead focused on the sleeping girl. Y\N was sound asleep, not moving a muscle except to breathe. Her positioning seemed uncomfortable to say the least, the way her body was twisted to face the window and her arms tucked under her head.

Viktor stepped closer to her, the previous feeling of guilt leaving as he gently, and carefully, scooped her up in his arms to carry her to the guest bedroom. It has been a chaotic couple of days and she deserves all the rest she can get. As he opened the door no noise came from the hinges, as if even they knew of Y\N's exhaustion. Laying her down on top of the bed, Viktor took a step back away from her unconscious form.

"Sleep well."

~
-To Be Continued-
~

Author's Note-

Hello! Thank you for reading this chapter, it's mostly filler to set up for the next few chapters but I think it is needed given how the past events have been for Y\N. She needs to rest and just relax as snow falls around her :)

I've been debating drawing out a basic outline of Y\N to use to illustrate chibi comics with the 2p!talia characters, just for fun. I'm a traditional artist though so it would take a while and if I do I will be sure to share them here (along with my Instagram) if anyone is interested. Anyways, please leave comments or questions I will be sure to respond as soon as I can! Thank you once again for reading, this story is doing better than I thought it would to be honest and it makes me so happy!!!

I appreciate every one of you! Thank you, thank you!

Bye Bye!

Total Word Count-  2853

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

106K 4.3K 26
Every 10 years, an island of Romoura is swept of all of its girls to compete in a variety of 'games' to win the hearts of five powerful men of the is...
84.7K 2.2K 33
๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹... ---------------------------------------------------- a band obsessed with you. this can only en...
5.9K 220 32
(Y/N) (L/N) isn't well known in this world. Being a small country secluded by the ocean, they don't get any recognition for the work they do in the s...
250K 9.9K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...