COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

9. high ๐Ÿช™

6.1K 225 81
By skywriter404

HIGH
—don't have to be so cautious if you practice what you preach-

TW: mention of sexual assault

She didn't really think i wouldn't not do my research on her. I found out as much as i could in the flight from Belfast to Moscow, growing up with her or not, i don't give a shit. She's annoying me, a brat. And she interrupted my sleep. I never fucking sleep. She's going to pay for that.

"Does Reece Graham ring a bell?" I drop another ice cube on her stomach.

Her eyes flick to mine, her nostrils flaring. "Shut up."

"Ohh, hit a spot did i?" I smile, dropping another one on her neck. "Like he did... right here right?" I drop one between her legs.

"Stop, Ciro. This isn't funny-"

"Coin to you." I eye her. "And i don't mean it to be funny. You're an annoying, bratty bitch that needs to be taught how to not annoy the shit out of everyone you meet."

"I'm sorry, that what you-"

"I don't give a fuck about your half assed apologies, Lani. Nobody fucks with me as long as you have and gets away with it. Hope it fucking teaches you a lesson." I dump the rest of the ice cubes over here and then walk back to the kitchen.

I grab the bowl of cold water from the freezer and walk back to her. "Don't." Her teeth grit.

I drop it all over her body, from head to toe. "Sorry, got bored." I say sarcastically.

"Okay you've did the damage-"

"I haven't even fucking started." I grab her throat, "You wanna know what i found out about you, Keilani?"

"No." She spits on me.

I spit back on her, "I found out, that this sweet little college student, Keilani Hale, got kicked out of her University after a group of the soccer guys called her a pathetic cum eating slut and she got a little upset over it." I tighten my hand, "That she told daddy and daddy killed one these kids because he hurt his whore of a daughters feelings."

"Shut up." Her eyes water.

"It was true though, wasn't it." I laugh, "That you let eight of them cum all over you-"

"Shut the fuck up-"

"No no, princess. No need getting all emotional on me now." I let go of her neck, "You begged for them to-"

"Shut up."

"Shhh." I grab her jaw, "You begged for those guys to fuck you, gang bang, right? Fresh age of eighteen and the third month into college, you had sex with eight different guys all at the same time." I laugh, tears streaming down her face. "And then you cry about it to your papa."

"You're a horrible person." She says, her lips barely moving.

"I haven't even started with you, princess." I position myself on her thighs again, I open the scissors wide and press it between her breasts, "This was where your dad shot that guy right?"

"Your research is wrong, Coin." She doesn't bat an eye at the scissors, nor does she elaborate.

"You know what else i found out." I dig the sharp part right between her ribs. She flinched, but she doesn't look like she's in all too much pain. "I was wondering how you got this scar." I cut a small imcision with the scissors, and then dig it into the scar. That hurt.

"And i found our one of the boys was Italian." I dig it a little deeper, "You know i have a little brother right?"

"You're crazy." She shakes her head.

"Nicolas was one of the boys you fucked, yeah-"

"Go to hell, Ciro."

I stab the scissors into the scar, she lets out a strangled sound of pain. "Almost ruined my brothers career, princess. Because you begged him to?"

"Good." She closes her eyes.

"All for what? Did eight guys not satisfy your needs?" I drag the scissors along the scar, the blood pooling out again. "Need more? Nico told me you had one here." I drag the bloody scissors to between her legs, "One in the other." And then i hold the scissors to her mouth, "And one here..."  I trail her own blood across her lip. "Nico gave you this, didn't he?" I look down at the scar. "He told me how amazing you complied, have to salute that little brother of mine, didn't think he had it in him."

"You and Nicolas can rot in hell." She mumbles against the scissors, "Now get the fuck off me."

"You don't want it anymore?" I cock my head to the side, "It was recorded you know." I get off her.

Her face seemed to redden at that one, "You'd probably enjoy that you sick bastard."

"Havent watched it yet." I never will. I'm not into that shit. "Hey tell me this, that was the night before you found out Juan took your twin, right?"

Her nostrils flare, ah. Getting to the good part here. "While you were fucking eight guys... he was having the worst time of his life."

"Let me go." She pulls the cuffs again.

"And you couldn't even stop it whenever you were taken too."

"You're evil." She spits out, "I see why your mom fucking killed herself now. You're not the only one that did research, bastard."

"Talk about my mom again and-"

"And what? You're gonna kill me? You know full rightly the only way you're gonna get that idiot of an underboss of yours back, is through me and my family. And even if you do kill me, momma would make your life a living hell for the rest of your miserable life."

She's right about that.

I nod my head, "Don't fuck with me again, Keilani."

She rolls her eyes and slowly, i unlock the handcuffs.

He slips her hands through them and gets off the bed. She doesn't hit me. She doesn't retaliate to her being free. She just grabs her suitcase and walks into the bathroom.

I pull the wet and bloody bedsheets off the bed, seeing the water had soaked into the mattress. I leave it bare to dry off. I open a couple of windows and then the AC on, and shove those bed sheets into the washer.

Her cries filled up the bathroom. And i didn't even feel bad, she could cry me a fucking river and i would not give a shit.

My phone rings and i see Junipers name pop up, "What?" I answer.

"I got Kristian to buy the stuff you guys needed for the club. Meet him at Ravi's convinience store."

"When?"

"As soon as possible. How are you and Keilani getting along?"

"Just fine. Thank you." I hang up, picking up my gun and pulling a sweatshirt on. I shove the gun into my pocket and slide my sneakers on, and then walk the twenty minutes to Ravi's convinience store.

Kristian was waiting with large dress bags and another bag of stuff. "Hi." He says, his broken English.

"How much?" I ask.

"Juniper already paid, you have blood." He points to my pants.

"I know." I take them off of him, "Is everything still the same?"

"I actually come to tell you that they will reschedule again. Two days." He holds up two fingers. "I already text Keilani the details."

"Thanks." I nod my head, walking back to the neighbourhood of cabins. I walk in and Keilani was sitting on the couch, knees pressed to her chest. She had changed, i notice bandage dressing on the coffee table as well.

"What details changed?" I ask, resting everything across the back of the couch.

She doesn't say a word, just throws her phone onto the floor by my feet. Is she being for real?

I bend down and pick it up, everything is mostly the same, just that important guy they were waiting on coming isn't coming anymore so it's back to it's original time and date.

"Giving me the silent treatment?" I throw the phone back beside her.

She ignores me, burying her head between her knees.

"Everything you needs in there. Tomorrow i hope you're out of your tantrum and we'll talk over the plan again."

She kept ignoring me.

=
=
=
=
=
Men smh

word count: 1386

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 88.7K 58
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...
520K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...
730 108 20
"I never knew you loved me so less." "I love you enough to not let you die" Venezia's immediate response left Mark confused. This book is the enemie...
946 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...