Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Belle x Reader (Barracuda)

1.1K 11 16
By EJsAFreak

(First Person Pov)

BANG, BANG, BANG!! Everything was going up and wild! The town was under attack by a mysterious gang and the people were all running for cover as the Brawlers rushed to their posts. What happened to cause such an uproar you ask? About thirty minutes ago, (Y/N) was visiting Pam's family to celebrate mother's day. Colt and Jessie got some gifts for their mother and (Y/N), having no family of their own, decided to join to celebrate with the small family.

"Thank you kids.. This was a wonderful surprise!" Pam chirped with a contagious smile. "Happy mother's day Ma!" Jessie beamed while Colt put his hand on her shoulder. "You deserve only the best.."

(Y/N) melted at the site of the sweet family as they put their hands behind their back. "Aren't you guys forgetting something..?~" They asked with a sly smirk, making the red heads widened their eyes.

"OH YEAH!!" Jessie shouted as Colt laughed. "We'll be right back!" He chirped while they ran out with a quick haste. The other two laughed softly when they were left alone to chat.

"Those kids... They can be a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way!" Pam laughed with a great joy. It was nice to see her so relaxed. (Y/N) gently sat down in a large chair next to the couch the red head sat on.

"A handful indeed. I guess that's what you got to look forward to as a mother huh?" They said with a tender gaze. Pam crossed her leg over the other as she grabbed a glass off the coffee table.

She sipped quietly while her eyes narrowed with a gentle joy. "Yeah.. It may be stressful at times but you can't ever hate them.. They're like your own little monsters.." She said as she put her glass back down.

"Ha! I was just like them when I was a kid! Gave anyone that came in contact with me white hairs!" She spoke almost proudly, earning a giggled from (Y/N).

"Hehe~ I'm not sure how I was really. I didn't really have parents so I didn't get that experience." They leaned on their hand against the arm of the chair as they leaned back into the cushion of the seat.

Pam only smiled sweetly as she gently patted their leg and gave them a kind eye. "Well, you're the village's child now.. We all love you and your kind ways..." She stated with a wink, making them giggle happily but then looked to their hands.

"Hey Pam.. I have a rather odd question for you.." (Y/N) stated. Pam was gently moving her gifts neatly onto the table beside her and smiled when she looked to her guest. "Of course darlin! What is it?"

The guest shuffled in their seat somewhat nervously but they smiled none the less as they looked to the side. "Well, I was wondering.. What were your parents like..?" This question threw Pam off; a silence fell over the room.

The mechanic's expression turned thoughtful and somewhat disappointed. It was followed by a long sigh, it made (Y/N) jolt up with worry. "I-I'm sorry! I-I shouldn't have asked you such a personal question!"

"No, you're fine." She stated quietly as she rested her hands in her lap. She closed her eyes delicatly as she tilted her head up slightly. "We.. Don't talk about my parents.. especially my mother... She wasn't exactly a good person..."

(Y/N) sunk into their chair and put their hands in their pockets, keeping silent as Pam looked out the window. "I never followed in her footsteps.. there was too much she had done.." She murmured softly.

Her eyes softly darted back to her guest and gave a bright smile. "Anyways, I am greatful that you came by.. It's always nice to see you around here."

Her words were kind and soft-spoken. It brought an ease to (Y/N) after the short yet sudden conversation. But it only brought more questions to the table.

Pam stood up from her chair and opened her mouth to speak but a loud scream from outside was heard, making the two turn towards the door.

Gunfire was soon heard after and Jessie quickly ran inside with fear in her eyes. "S-Something is c-coming!" She shouted as she covered her ears in fear.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

(Y/N) and Pam got to their feet in no time while the large woman opened the nightstand next to the couch. "Take this.  You'll need it." She stated as she put an old gun in the guest's hand.

It was slightly rusted but it was in fantastic shape, perfect for shooting. (Y/N) nodded as they readied the gun and Pam ran to the back of the house to get her own weapon. "Get the civilians to safty!"

With those final words from Pam, (Y/N) ran past Jessie and out the door, leaving the little one in the house. "Be safe please!" She shouted while they ran.

The town was at battle. People ran for their lives while some Brawlers were out in the ready. Shelly and Balrey were fighting some of the attackers with incredible skill in front of an antique store. "Oi (Y/N)!" "O-Over here (Mr/Miss Y/N)!"

The two shouted as (Y/N) slid the their side with their gun in hand. "What's going on!?" "A gang showed up. Started robbing our local bank and antique stores." Shelly grumble as she shot over the box she was behind.

"They're a very firey gang. T-To violent for my taste-" As soon as those words left Barley's voice box, a man was thrown out a window, shattering it in the process.

Bull quickly hopped out and looked over the man as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and reeled his fist back to punch the now screaming man. "Bull!? Why the hell are you helping?!"

"THOSE ROTTEN BASTERDS STOLE MY GUN!!" He roared with a strong might. Barley widened his eye at the statement while Shelly sighed with a tired expression.  "I guess we've got a bit more backup then." She stated calmly.

A soft snort escaped from (Y/N)'s throat as they held their gun with a sly smile. "Alrighty then boys and ladies.. Let's settle this!" They shouted with confidence when the three nodded in agreement.

"(Y/N)!!" A voice shouted as bolts and screws shot through the air. Pam was holding her gun while setting down her healing mech, looking at her friend with a nod. "Let's kick some ass."

She spoke with a sly grin, it made (Y/N) let out a low chuckle and loaded their gun fully. "LET'S GOOO!!" They shouted loudly as the Brawlers rushed and followed their lead.

Barley masterfully threw his bottles of acid at the different gang members while Shelly and Bull made their way onto the feild. (Y/N) ran through town taking down anyone that got in there way.

They were no brawler but damn, did they know how to shoot. They spun their gut by the trigger and then grabbed it as they landed every bullet that left their pistol.

They were a natural fighter and the enemy gang members were learning that quick. "Haha! Some gang they are! What kind of person leads these clowns-"

(Y/N) couldn't even get the words out of their mouth before a loud blast was heard firing across the town. A bolt of lightning shot past the civilian's head, making them jump out of their skin from the shock.

"You wanna repeat yourself, sweetheart..?"

Their eyes widened in shock; A sharp chill made their spine quiver as their eyes slowly trailed towards the owner of the dominant voice.

Pam quickly grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulder and pulled them back with wide eyes and gritted teeth, gazing upon a woman with clean white hair and a peculiar sniper rifle.

She held the gun with her golden arm, examining their completion. "Go on.. Say it again.. I DARE you..." The woman smirked, showing a dark gaze behind her goggles.

"You..." Pam muttered with a serious gaze while gritting her teeth. "What are YOU doing here!?" The redhead growled sternly. "Pam darling.." The woman started with a toothy grin.

"Is that any way to greet your mother on mother's day..?"

...

What?

Sorry. WHAT?

It took a moment for everyone to process, however, (Y/N) was the first to react as they whipped their head towards Pam with wide, unbelieving eyes.

"Did... DID SHE JUST SAY MOTHER??" They scream whispered as the woman approached them with the same, sly grin. The only thing Pam could do was sigh softly and look at the woman with a narrowed gaze.

"She is not my mother... Belle Goldenarm.. She is a gangster and ruffian that robs and steals from innocent villages like ours.." "Oh please dear, you make me sound like the bad guy!~"

Belle was grinning from ear to ear; it was like she was unfazed by everything Pam said. "I do this to survive. Excuse me for raising my daughter the way I was raised."

"You harm innocent citizens and burn towns to the ground! I refuse to follow in the footsteps of a murderer!" "Ugh.. There you go again.. Playing the hero.."

The two bickered back and forth as they watched each other with the same, cold glare. While their conversation went on, instead of feeling fear, (Y/N) was actually captivated by the gang leader.

She looked like a total badass, her voice was sharp and dominant, it make their cheeks turn a faint pink as they watched the outlaw from afar.

Little did they know, their expression looked absolutely astounded. It easily caught Belle's attention while Pam shouted at her. She narrowed her strong gaze, flashing a somewhat twisted smirk towards (Y/N).

Out of nowhere, she gave them a charming wink that sent the civilian into a panic. Their face burned a bright red as they looked away awkwardly but it only made Belle chuckle at their cute reaction.

"HEY!" Pam growled as she stood between (Y/N) and her mother. "Stop staring!" She growled but Belle only held her gun on her back and held her arms over it with a toothy smile.

"Who's the stud/broad? Never seen em' around these parts before..~" She cooed charmingly which only deepened (Y/N) reddened cheeks. Pam, however, went full mother mode as she protected them from Belle's gaze.

Her glare shot dagger's at the older woman's teasing gaze. It was an intense stare-off between the two as Pam brought her gun into both her hands. "I'm givin' you one chance you old coot.."

Pam placed her healing mech and protected (Y/N) with a motherly heart. "Leave this town.. And NEVER come back... Or else we're gonna give you hell..." She stated sternly.

Belle responded by slowly licking her bottom lip, keeping her rifle over her shoulders. "Mmm... Yeah, I'll get out... Only on one condition..." She growled as she took her gun in her organic hand while she pointed her golden finger at (Y/N).

"Give me the stud/broad and I'll leave ya for good-" "You've GOT to be joking!" Pam roared with a protective tone, causing her to only shield the young being more. "We refuse!! They are a treasure to this town and me a great deal to us!"

She spoke with an almost proud tone; it made (Y/N) look at her but, instead of showing sadness, they boldly put their hand on Pam's shoulder. "Pam.. I know this i-is a rough spot but..." They quietly traced their foot in the dirt.

"L-Let her take me.. I-It will keep her from h-hurting the town..." They murmured softly, forcing Pam's eyes onto theirs. Her expression turned into worry while a bead of sweat dripped down her cheek. "Wh-What..?'

(Y/N) looked at Belle and quietly stepped forward, dropping their gun to the ground while boldly staring Belle down. "You promise you'll leave this town alone if you take me? You'll never harm or steal from them?"

The other Brawlers looked shocked and concerned by the civilian's words. Even Bull looked affected and hurt by their offer. Belle, on the other hand, only showed a wide smile and chuckled deeply, causing (Y/N) to swallow hard.

"Cross my heart and hope to die~" She purred as she held her gun on her shoulder and put her hand over her heart. "You have my undying word, darling...~"

Her gaze was menacing but if it meant leaving the town for safety, this was the right thing to do. (Y/N) looked back to Pam who had already wrapped her large, kind arms around them.

"If it breaks you that much, I'll be sure to let them visit... Maybe..~" Belle stated impatiently. Pam gritted her teeth as she put her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders and gave them a weak, sad smile. "I'm so sorry..." "Don't be.. This was my decision..."

They smiled reassuringly at the large woman before turning towards Belle with a much stronger expression as they walked towards her. "Heh.. I like it when they come willingly..."

A vein was clearly visible against Pam's head. (Y/N) was a wonderful person. Always willing to help, taking care of people when they needed it. They were a light to the town that everyone loved and adored.

What the Brawler's didn't notice was the devilish smile (Y/N) wore as they walked away. An opportunity to leave this town, finally a chance to leave everything all behind and no longer have to put on a sappy, fake act to make people happy.

This was a dream come true. A fresh start.

Belle arched her brow at the new sight on their face but it wasn't in confusion. Oh no. Absolutely not. It was out of playfulness.

What a peculiar person they were. One moment they looked hurt and sorrowful and the next, they looked like they just walked out of a victory. Belle was always one for those who betrayed. What am I saying? It's all she knew!

"Let's go dollface!" She laughed as the sound of quick clops came from horses from her men. A white horse ran next to her to which she quickly hopped on and, with surprising strength, pulled (Y/N) on back with her.

The civilian let out a yelp as they grabbed onto the older woman's torso and looked back to the town they had lived in for so long. They showed a hurt expression but their cold, slow beating heart said otherwise.

The gang ran off away from town as Belle kept a proud smirk on her lips, her eyes looking over the horizon ever so calmly. "You dirty son of a bitch..." Were the first words that left her smug lips.

(Y/N) grinned wickedly as they kept their arms wrapped around her waist and rested their cheek on the back of her neck. "Hehe..~ What can I say? I've been playing the damn role of the good kid for far too long.."

Their words only made Belle grin wider. "Well darling..~ You're gonna make a fine pet for me...~" She growled deeply, earning a blush from their passenger.

"Welcome to the gang, babe!" She laughed as her men laughed along with her in a dark way. She gently put her gloved hand over (Y/N)'s and gently intertwined her fingers with theirs, darkening her evil gaze.

"From now on, you ain't going nowhere ever again...~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think of it if you liked this chapter! Thank you again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
27.3K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 💕
10K 160 78
Brawl stars truth or dare FanFiction every characters belong to Super cell
816 3 10
This story contains of a lot of tickle elements but it also has a story, which is battling against the Underground Boss, the Dark Forces of the Brawl...