AT THE END (zombie au)

By btsimasbunny

Lives are born to die. But love? It's not gonna die even if has no space in middle of blood shed. Things are... More

Intro 1 (fourevers)
Intro 2 (Bts)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Ias's Team
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 Last

Chapter 19

22 2 0
By btsimasbunny

"JUNGKOOKKKKKKK......." the sudden scream flinched the hell out of kook as he immediately got up from his bed putting his slippers.

"what? What happened?" he asked breathlessly from Kaity who had a terrified expression. She shakily pointing toward the reverb bank which besides their house.

It was given by officers who saved them months ago to be live peaceful and safe.

Jungkook ran to the river bank as he saw something black even in far.

He ran fast. But his heart is beating in a extraordinary way which he can't even describe. His heart was literally about to burst out. He somehow calmed down and went near the black fegure. Blood all around. Drenched with blood and water.

He slowly turned the figure to him to see clearly. He can swear he just died..... Died from. Happiness and sadness at the same time.

He is happy cuz his love is back.. But he's sad cuz he's not liking how wrecked she's looking now. Trails of tears rolled through his cheeks as he lifted her in bridal style softly like a petal.

He brought her into his room ignoring every question he was receiving and locked the door.

His hands are trembling. He slowly unzipped her tight leather jump suit as he met with huge blue patch on her stomach to breasts which caused because of hitting on a rock when she was falling.
He slowly removed her dress as he cleaned her body... Gently as a fragile glass. He didn't had any erotic thoughts yet he wondered how much her body had been changed. So rough and tough. He wondered what actually happened... Yet he just treated her body preventing himself from breaking down.

How her body looks like.

He want answers. Why did she left...

He looked at the sleeping figure on his bed and leaned down pecking her forehead. He got up and went out... Only to meet with curious others. He sigh and went to the living room and sat down as well as others.

"I-is that Ima...?" vany stuttered out as she held jeongguk's hand tightly. Jungkook nodded in agreement. She fell on the couch sobbing as gguk calmed her down.

"are. Jihyo and jeonwa still sleeping? " kaity nodded.

"where is Jin hyung and rm hyung?"

"they are out for some works" suga said as he sat beside shenny.

"what are you going to do?" Jeongguk asked from his brother who looks tensed.

"I don't know... She has changed a lot. Her....body...i don't know what she did. She nowhere but feminine. She had tough times"

"when will she awake?"

"I don't know.. Let's hope she's OK... We need to know what the fvck happened with her" jungkook said as he left to his room.

"I don't know what happened. But plz wake up and make it to me. I missed you my black angel." a tear escaped as he lyed down beside her hugging her small yet tough frame sighing.

_

1 week went without Ima waking up or changing anything. Two girls had found that their mommy is back and spent most of their time in their dadda's room hugging their mommi and rambling things to her sleeping body. They wanted to speak with her... Play with her mostly they wanted to see their mommy and dadda kissing. They loved how they being lovely dovely.

As well as today also they are in their dadda's room hugging their mommi and almost falling in sleep.

_

Ah.... I felt a huge pain on my abdomen to chest. I clunched the sheets I was laying on. I felt heavy on my body. I looked down to met with a sight which I always wished for. Oh God .... Why are you making me hurt even after I died. Am I that cursed. Tears started rolling down as I let my head again fall down. I sobbed. Suddenly I felt movement on my body and the weight lifted.

I stopped sniffing and opened my eyes to meet with four doe eyes looking at me with wide yet lovingly. Oh my God.... Is this real. Am I not dead. Lots of questions in my head made my head hurts. I whined but starled when suddenly got engulfed in to a tight hug. I bit my lips as I slowly raised my hands hugging them back.

"mwummi... Ywou are bwack.." those words felt like heaven. I know it's forbidden to me yet who needs it when it's alively in my arms.

I couldn't speek as I felt a lump on my throat.

They backed away as they looked at me with lil angry expression making them look like two angry kittens.

"why.. Dwid Ywou left us mumma... Ywo dwon't lub us" Jeonwa asked as she pouted making a small smile creeped to my face.

"oh no babies. Mumma l-loves you a lot. But I had to babies... Mommy will tell you OK?" they nodded and again Hugged me.

"dwon't leave us mwummy...we thought.. Ywou also.. Left us" I sadly caressed their hair slowly pecking them.

"I won't babies.." that when it kicked me. Where am I? And why Jihyo and jeonwa here? Is this means......... He also here? A tear escaped from my eyes. But my thoughts cut off when Jihyo talked.

"mwummi.... We are gwoing to twell dwadda that Ywou are awake." she said and both ran out of the room.

I gave a final look at the door and tried to sat properly. I felt I am wearing only a oversized sweater. I sniffed it and it's covered with a familiar scent. Must be jungkook's. Wait a damn minute.. This means that he changed my cloths right... I blushed at my thoughts but winssed when I accidentally hurt my tummy. I let out a silent scream closing my eyes.

The door burst opened. I looked at the door meeting with the eyes which I was craving for all this time.But will he forgive me. I looked at him with teary eyes slipping in to my past fragile self. I just want to be in his arms hugging and cuddling him. How foolish I am for trying to killing myself. Did God gave me a chance to live again.

He took slow steps to me... Testing my passion as I started crying loudly. Oh.. I am embarrassed yet I want to cry. So did I. He ran to me and engulfed me in his arms. I clunched his shirts as I cried and cried... Letting out every damn thing I kept myself for all these months.

_

She started crying like baby. Yes my baby tho... For this lil 17 age.. She went through a lot.. A damn lot more than a person can imagine. Her crys said me how much she missed me.. Missed us... How she suffered with her heart alone... Why you did this all alone huh... We could just have done everything together. So I can help you with whatever everything you did. But you chosed a lonely road Ima... I pecked her head as she slowly stopped crying. She got away from me.. Looking down.

I placed my palm on her cheeks as she leaned to my touch. I wiped her tears away.

_

"why did you left baby?" jungkook asked as tears fell down from his eyes.

"I.. I.. I had to" she stuttered out.

"why....? Why didn't you told us why? Did you really felt weak by loving me?"he asked as Ima....shook her head numerous time.

"no... Ofc not... It was the best thing happened to me. I lived because of you. You're my source of happiness after all." she smiled softly which made jungkook Chuckle too. Which soon turned out to a frown.

"but what did you do all of these months? What you did for make yourself away from me..from Us..? " Ima sigh snuggling more in jungkook as they are now lying on the bed. She's clinging to him like koala. Legs tangled not leaving a single space between them.

"have you... Have you heard a-about I-ias?" he narrowed his eyes frowning. Who wouldn't know about the captain of the killing gang who is roaming the city searching for the person who started this apocalypse. They are famous for all of these months for their brutal killing. But they have been silent since last week.no trace... No details like just vanished.

Suddenly he got things piece up.

"w-were you a m-member of them?" he asked as IMA just chuckled bitterly.and sat on the bed facing him. With emotionless face.

"a member?.... (chuckle)..... I am The Ias... Kook. I am the killer cap" her lips trembled. Yet she talked.

"I killed dozens of men from my own hands. Even my own damn grandfather who caused this shit. I killed him with my bear hands. I have had killed zombies more than I can count. I am the Ias. Or I say... I was Ias..." she looked down sliding her hand under her sweater rubbing the wounds. She wasn't wearing anything under.

Jungkook remained frozed... It was a lot to take. But he managed to talk.

" but how did you ended in our river Bank...dying...?"he made her look at him. She chuckled bitterly.

" I thought as I wouldn't be able to be with you and my family..after being the biggest murdered in this damn world.. What is the use being alive hmm... So.. I-I...let me fell down from a cliff. I may be came here with water." she said as jungkook Hugged her tightly.

" you're dumb... So so dumb... My idiot...what on the earth you thought we can't be together huh? Did you thought I hate you? Yes I fucking do.... Not for leaving me but trying to fucking kill yourself. Are you out of mind. How can I live if you died. You dumb bunny."

He crashed their lips together. Moving it lovingly and sweetly. But Ima broke the kiss.

" but I am. Dead"
"what?" he asked not knowing what she meant.

"I mean I am dead for papers"
He shook his head.

"I don't care. You're alive and here with me... And I won't let you go again. Never again." he pushed her on to the bed hovering over her as he pinned he down kissing her roughly. Showing how much he missed her.

Saliva dripping... As they are kissing like having no enough. He moved to her jawline leaving trails of kisses on her jaw making her moan in pure bliss.

He bite her neck making dark purple and red hickeys all over her collarbone. He's done her work as he knelt, between her in his thighs as he enjoyed his art on his personal canvas.

She looked so wrecked already.he smiled at her as he leaned and kissed her forehead.

"you must be the one who killed dozens of men yet... I am the one who owns you my black angel. Looking so wrecked for me Humm? Your new abbs and muscle even can't fight with my charms baby...?" she chuckled as she pulled him down from His collar leaving their lips and face inch apart.

"I don't want to fight with your charms and you know you are the only one who can dominate me hmm.?" they both burst in to laughter as they Hugged each other tight. Mumbling I love you to each other.

_

"will she walk after this" shenny asked vany who. Shook her head at her friend.

"He won't do anything. She is still wounded"

"yet I am going to kill her for leaving us" Kaity huffed

"well... She was the one who killed dozens tho" jimin shivered...

"still she is our bossy bunny" rm. Leaned to the door.

They all hummed as they went to their respective rooms.

_

(in news)

The scientists had find a vaccine to stop Infecting the disease. And the one who captured the scientist who made those drugs for this apocalypse..... Captain Ias... Has been found dead after handing him to government. The team. Has been spread away without any chaos.

"they said you're dead?" vany asked Ima who is sitting on jungkook's lap. She just shrugged.

"I said him to... The only difference is they think I am really dead.. Yet I am alived not in purpose tho" she stated earning a glare from kook. She sheepishly smiled.

"yet I am glad" she Hugged him as he pecked her head.

"ah... Not in front of these innocent beans. Kaity covered twins eyes but they brushed her hand off making others chuckled.

" anything except innocent. "suga stated high giving the girls.

" you're the one who is spoiling them" shenny slapped suga's shoulder.

"tell that to their mumma and papa." he said as IMA just stickied her tongue.

"I love you" jungkook squeezed her waist.

"ow...i love you too.. My big baby.."

"baby?" jungkook's eyes darkened.

"oh.. Not again" Kaity stomped away grabbing the twins hand as vany rolled her eyes playfully at her.

Things are going well... At the end everything changed to better even it went through a bloody way... At the end... Everyone is happy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 31.3K 51
Jungkook is a fearlessly confident, sheltered king. He's young, full of youth and pride, no soul could ever touch a hair on his head - until he clash...
224K 6K 18
[ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฎ-๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] โ๐’€๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š, ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š...๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ...
87.7K 5.1K 47
ใ€Š COMPLETED ใ€‹ " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone should move on from your death in earth " - A...