Married To My Chairman | Taeh...

By Cuteztae

First Work and Extreme Fetus Writing (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠) Kim taehyung who is a successful businessman is obsessed w... More

Sudden visit
The new chairman
Lost at the Han river
Do you call this fate?
New employees
First Day at work
Change of plans
met at the hospital
Is he the chairman?
Evening Hangout
Soju or Vodka?
Worst hangover
We had to walk, but it was good
Back to the office
wait, I have an idea 💡
Will you be my secretary?
Two choices, one decision
New appointment 🌸
First Day as new Secretary
Traditional shopping day
A 300 dollar handbag???
Ooops. I am late
New apartment
Momma comes with me
Dinner with the chairman
You looked cute though
Surprise Visit
Let's go to a meeting
He protected me
What am I feeling right now?
Where is he?
It's been almost a week!
Did you miss me?
I like you
First Day
Why are we like this 😂
Getting ready to the visit to UK
Interrogation 😂
ready to visit UK
The view is AMAZING!
Met with Namjoon hyung
Business trip completed
It's time to travel
I love you ❤️
One heavenly night
Back to seoul
He is here?
She is my girl
Why is he here?
The hardest decision
For the one last time
First to Ilsan
I feel Lost 😔
Ilsan?
How much I missed you
Name this chapter
Back to Seoul with my girl
New plan
Lets go learn how to drive
Father ?
Coming to an end
On the way to be her husband
The planning and the D Day
I said "YES"

To Tae who will always be mine,

2.2K 84 2
By Cuteztae

Taehyung s POV

" To my everything, Tae,
Baby. I know that this will be quite a shock to you once you read this letter and also when you find this letter, I ll be long gone. I m so sorry my love. Please hope you ll read the full letter because I mean every single thing I m writing here. I mean them with all my heart.
Baby, from our first encounter, I knew that you were someone special. But I didn't think that you ll ever have the place that you have in my heart right now. You have always been that kind, caring person who helped me whenever I was struggling to co-op up with my duties as your secretary. All knows that this was my very first job and that I was still a newbie to the company. But still thank you so much for trusting me and taking the decision to make me your secretary.
Being your secretary made me get so closer to you and I loved spending time with you so much babe. Literally my life was revolving around you. I woke up for you. I came to work to see you. To talk to you. To be closer to you. And then I started to love you, I started to have feelings for you even without myself realizing it, not because you have money, not because you have a good status in the society but all because you have a good heart. I love your soul, I love who you are. I love your personality. I love everything about you my boo.....
After all this time we spent together, I am so sorry baby that I took a decision like this. To move away. Yo disappear from your sight. But trust me I did it for you. For your success.
Babe. I treasure every single moment we spent together, every kiss, every touch every thing we talked about is forever alive in my heart and my mind. Don't ever think that this was because I don't have feelings for you anymore or something like that okay? I loved you first and I will always love you and there is no space for someone else in my heart. Because my heart Is already full of you ❤️
So don't think like that please because it's NOT the reason
Please don't be angry with me okay baby? Please whoever you marry, be happy with her okay? Don't be sad. Please live well and be the most happiest person of all time. Do that favor for me. That Is all I want to see. I wanna see you happy and successful. Your happiness is my happiness. So please smile always and be happy. I love you so much always and forever.
To - my tae who will always be mine
From - your ever loving y/n. "

I couldn't believe what I was reading. So I read it over and over again. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I could hear Bogum talking to Me. But I didn't hear anything clearly. I was super confused. I didn't know what happened. I didn't know what to do.
It was clear that y/n was crying when she was writing this. Because her dried tears were visible on the paper.
I felt empty. Then I felt nothing. Because I don't believe what is happening. Because I don't believe that this is real.

" Taehyung ah. Taehyung ah. " I came to my senses with Bogum patting on to my shoulder.
" Ah?" It was all I could say while looking at him with a blank face.

" What's wrong? What happened? " Bogum kept on asking me.
" Left me. " I said so and broke into sobs.

" Who left..." He couldn't finish the sentence, I stood up with y/n s letter in my hand.
" I have to go. I have to go look for her"
I started running towards the parking lot.
" Wait I am coming too " I heard Bogum saying while following me.

Y/n s POV

I was seated on a beautiful sofa with Tae sitting next to me while reading a book.
I looked at him and stared at his amazing side profile of his face.

He looked like a prince, while his eyes were quickly running through the pages of the book. He looked at me feeling my stare and smiled at me warmly.

" Wanna keep it? " He asked me with a smirk.
" Keep what???" I replied while laughing.
" Keep me. If you want I will give you permission to keep me to yourself. To own me. " He said making me blush.
" It's a very very rare chance okay. So think twice before making your decision" he added with a wink.

" Ha ha ha " his cuteness made me laugh " don't you know the answer baby?" I said turning his face towards me with my hands.
" Mm hmm.." he shook his head.
" There is nothing more for me to own. Because you are already mine. Okay? I own you already" I said Staring at his beautiful eyes.
" Yesss baby. I am all yours. I am owned by my Y/n. Since the day I met you, I belonged to you. I was all yours even before i confessed you my love. " Tae said while cupping my face with his big, warm hands and leaned down to kiss me..and he kissed me. I felt his lips on mine and tears rolled down my cheeks. I was too happy because he was mine. Because I am belonged to him.

"Miss, miss " I opened my eyes to the sound of the taxi drivers voice.
" We are in Ilsan, where will you get down miss? " He asked me bringing me back to reality.
" I'll share you the location. Please take me there. " I said while sharing Dami s location to the location tracker of the taxi.
Once it was done , I leaned back on the seat..
I felt heartbroken because the dream I had felt too real. Then only I realized that I was actually tearing and my cheeks were wet from tears. I didn't know whether they were happy tears or sad ones. I had no choice other than breaking down into silent sobs thinking of my Tae.

Taehyung s POV

I ran to my car and got in. Bogum followed me and got into the passenger seat and he turned me towards him from my shoulders.
" Taehyung ah. Before we leave, tell me, what's wrong???" He raised his voice and demanded me.
" Y/n has left me... She has gone Bogumshi. She has left. I am going to find her. I am going to take her back Bogum ah. " I said between sobs.
" Ohh.. don't be scared taehyung ah. Let's find y/n. Let's find her somehow okay? Don't worry. I ll help you. " Bogum told me while keeping my hand on his shoulder.

" Taehyung ah. Come to the passenger seat. I ll drive. You rest a bit and try to calm yourself until we reach wherever you want to go okay? " Saying that Bogum got down from the seat and walked towards the driving seat and opened the door helping me to get down.
" Go sit in the passenger seat Taehyung ah. Trust me. I ll do whatever I can to find y/n. " Saying that he got into the driving seat. I didn't have anything to do other than doing as my friend said. I also knew that I was not in my right mind to drive.
So once I got into the passenger seat,
" To y/n s mother's place please " I said.
" Okay. Tell me where it is. I ll take you. " Bogum shi said and started to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.5K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
767K 41.8K 45
"Rule number one: Don't fall in love. Rule number two: Under no circumstances will you ever break Rule number one." -Kim Taehyung His career is eve...
23.4K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
41.9K 1.4K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...