COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

2. power ๐ŸŒน

9.2K 294 157
By skywriter404

POWER
—you're the man, but i got the power—

"Keilani Hale." Ciro walks into the basement.

Shit.

"Pretty name, did your mamma or papa name you?" He sits on the wooden chair, legs spread wide, smug smirk over his lips.

"Doctor did." I smile, not lying either. Momma always tells me the story about the midwife being diagnosed with cancer while treating my momma, her name was Keilani, she passed a couple hours before i was born and momma wanted to thank her for helping during the pregnancy.

I love my name and the meaning behind it. Hearing it come form his mouth makes me want to puke.

"I was going to dispose of you but i actually deem you and your family quite useful so i think i'll hold onto you." He looks at me, "What was it like growing up with assassins for parents? And grandparents... and great-grandparents. Did you follow in suite?"

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes, bored of this conversation already.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, princess." He stands up, "How can i contact your mom?"

"You're better off just killing me." I shrug.

"Can't let you go that easy, we just got started." He crouches in front of me again.

"Well i'd rather die than let any member of my family help a greedy, Italian scum like you-" His hand slaps my face again, i'm going to have a handprint there, "Are you that scared to fight me, big boy? Need to keep me chained."

"Keeping you chained so you don't run, puttana." He grabs my jaw, again, "I would floor you in a heartbeat, assassin training or not." Bitch

"I beg to differ." I keep my eyes on his, "But sure, whatever feeds your ego."

He smiles, licking his tongue over his bottom lip and letting go of my face to stand properly. He takes his phone out of his pocket and snaps a couple pictures of me. Then shouts something in Italian.

"I hope you like flying." He mumbles, then a blondie runs in.

"Capo."

"Send those to Declan Hale." He hands the phone to blondie.

"The assassin?"

"That's the one, make sure he gets the message loud and fucking clear. Tell him and his wife i'll be keeping their daughter until they do some work to earn her back. In Italy."

"Yes, capo." Blondie glances my way before trotting back up the stairs.

Ciro looks out of the door and mumbles something to someone else in Italian and then a smaller, more scrawny boy makes his way over. He looked fucking terrified as he glanced in my direction.

"Are you scared, Gio?" Ciro stands back.

"No." Gio coughs, pulling a key hanging off a chain from around his neck.

He makes his way over here, refusing to look in my eyes as he starts with unlocking the shackle around my left hand. My less dominant hand.

But as soon as my arms fall free, i stretch my hand out and shake it, right before hitting Gio in the jaw with my fist.

"Leave." Ciro sighs at Gio, "And tell Elena to get the bathroom ready."

"Yes, capo." He scurries away like a rat.

"See, i was going to trust you but that just blew your chances." He pulls the key out, grabbing my hand with his hand, tightly. Then, he undoes the other shackle and before i get the chance to even flex my fingers, he pins them in front of me, pulling his tie off and tying my wrists together.

"Kinky." I mumble.

"Shut the fuck up." He does the same thing with my legs and then pulls me up. I was held in this position with little energy, no food in god knows how many days and the amount of training i've missed— i'm having withdrawal symptoms.

He pulls me out of he foul smelling basement and into a nicer looking corridor, three men stationed outside my door. "Hey, ladies." I smile, winking to the one i punched.

Ciro pulls me forward a little rougher than before and then drags me up a set of thin and broken stairs. The scent of cooked eggs filled my nose, and my stomach betrays me by making a loud whale noise that caused Ciro to look over his shoulder.

I pretend i don't see him looking as he grips my elbow harder and continues pulling me up the stairs.

We're met by a brightly lit room, a normal house.

And then the fucker speaks Italian again.

An older lady walks up to him, exchanges words with Ciro in Italian and then he hands me off to her, "Behave."

"Yes, daddy." I say sarcastically, only for him to grab my neck, pushing me against the wall.

"Do you have a death wish?" His grip tightens.

"Maybe." I lift my knee, pushing it between his legs.

His nostrils flare and grip loosens but he doesn't do anything for a few minutes. Just stares at me. In pain obviously.

When he pulls me away and pushes me into a bathroom, a nice smelling vanilla one, he says more words to the little old Italian lady and leaves the bathroom, keeping the door open a little.

"Elena." She points to herself, "Undress, you need showering."

I push my arms out, "Can't undress if my arms are tied."

"No shit." She starts untying the tie, "You spend ten minutes."

I wait until i shake my arms out to get the blood flowing properly and then kick the door shut, "I don't want to hurt you because you're... well old. So tell me a way out of here."

She stares at me blankly, as if she could take me down. People underestimate me. I hate that the most.

"Capo will kill you if you lay a finger on me." She puts her hand on her hip.

I smile, then pull the tie off her and wrap it around her neck. She makes a strangled sound but makes no attempt to fight me back.

I tie the tie as tight as possible then shove the remainder in her mouth, pulling open the shower curtain and shoving her in the bathtub. She falls a little and ends up on her back.

She keeps trying to scream but it was useless. I close the shower curtain over and take the razor blades out of my bra before finding a set of clean clothes on the counter. I pull the shirt over my head, disregarding the broken one.

I open the drawers and find floss and toothbrushes.

Mrs. Old Elena was still struggling in the bathroom, she can literally just untie it.

I break the end of the toothbrush that holds the bristles and then thread the floss through the cut out in the razor blade, then tie it around the toothbrush. My dad taught me how to make weapons out of practically anything. You have the right materials, you can make anything.

I shove it up my sleeve, looking at myself in the mirror. I really need to find out how long i've been here for.

However, as soon as i crack the door open, icy eyes stare back at me. Ciro leant against the doorframe, "You're getting on my nerves." He pushes the door open and pushes past me.

In that time where he leaves me behind him, i pull out the toothbrush and slice the blade to the back of his neck.

He curses in Italian and i run.

The house was a normal lay out, and surprisingly not many people were here.

I look behind me and Ciro was beginning the chase after me.

Fuck. I can't help but laugh. He's determined, i'll give him that.

I push open a door and realize that was the completely wrong thing to do.

"Shit."

"What are you doing in here?" Blondie pulls out a gun, raising it to my head.

"Go to Elena, i have her under control." I'm thrown over Ciro's shoulder. His hands constricting my legs.

And my arms didn't have much to do to his back.

I did see the blood though, i cut him pretty deep. Good.

I relax a little while Ciro manhandles me throughout the house, then throws me down on a bed in a bedroom, "Elena is 63." His nostrils flare.

"And i'm twenty..."

"You would go that low to hurt an old woman."

"Your fault for putting an old woman in my proximity." I sit up, "What do you want with me? Just call my family now and get them here, easy, both our problems solved."

"You're a headache."

"I didn't ask for you to kidnap me, asshat." I roll my eyes, yet again. "Should clean your-"

"Shut the fuck up." He grabs my arm again, and pulls me into the en-suite bathroom attached to this room. "Fucking idiot."

"Didn't mean to cut you that deep." I realize how tall he actually is once we're stood beside each other. "God, you're tall, aren't you?"

"Take your clothes off and get in the shower before i do it for you." He walks to the door, standing there, blocking the only exit. No window in here.

"Hm, no." I smile, standing opposite him.

His nostrils flare, jaw tightens, "You're not aware of how fucking bad you smell."

"Well, just a suggestion but if you want your hostages to smell good... you maybe shouldn't lock them in a basement room that had a dead body rotting in it." I fold my arms over my chest.

"I will shower you myself." He blinks blankly, he looks so bored. My favourite game is making people annoyed, i'm so good at it.

"Or you could let me go."

"Three seconds to start stripping before i do it for you." He licks his teeth, "One..." I don't move, "Two..." I still don't move. "Three."

He pushes himself off the door and walks to me, the space between the counter and the bathtub, then his large body in the middle gave me very little to work with.

I drop to my knees and crawl under his arm, only for him to grab my knees and pull me back against the tub. "I gave you the option so this is your fault." He kneels... This tall ass, heavy ass man kneels on my legs. My 5"5, not very muscly legs.

"Ow!"

"Your fault." He pulls my shirt over my head. At least i know he wasn't doing it in a creepy way... i think... well yeah, because he didn't even look at my body. Just where my clothes were.

I keep wiggling and moving around, he grabs one of my hands and i fall into the bait and grab his wrist which causes him to lock both of my hands with one of his.

My legs were going numb the more i tried to move them. He hooks his fingers over the waistband of my pants, "Okay okay, i can do it myself." I say.

"I don't trust you and i don't have time for your bullshit." He raises his voice.

"Well you're doing rapey things right now and i'd rather-" He gets off me, lifting me up and shoving me in the bathtub. "Thanks."

"Five minutes." He pulls the shower curtain over and steps away.

I peek out and see he was leant against the door, looking down at his phone. I do strip myself and shower quickly, making sure to check if he was peeping every now and then, which he wasn't, he didn't look up from his phone.

"I'm done." I turn the shower off.

A second later, a towel is thrown over the curtain.

"Clothes please..." I grab the towel and quickly wrap it around my body.

"No, hurry up."

"What do you mean, no?" I shout.

"I mean you're not getting the clothes until you're out of the shower you fucking idiot. Hurry."

I pull the curtain open, "Clothes."

He points to the counter where fresh clothes sat and then he looked back down at his phone.

I grab them, seeing fresh underwear and a bra in my size, "Turn around."

"Don't flatter yourself." He keeps his eyes on his phone.

I walk back into the bathtub and change there, the shower curtain pulled over. It was nice being clean but my hair has seen better days. The brown curls were kind of sticking everywhere.

I walk out and he looks up, sniggering a little bit. "Shut up." I look in the mirror.

Yeah, the hair was bad.

I poke through the drawers and he lets me do so, obviously thinking there was nothing bad in them that could be used as a weapon.

I find a hairbrush and brush my hair back, tying it into a pony. I would have braided it but i don't have enough time for that.

"Done." I smile.

"Finally." He grunts, opening the door to be met with a gun to his head, and a gun to Blondies head, my momma pointing the gun at blondie and my papa pointing the gun at Ciro.

"Hi." I smile, jumping a little.

"Thought we were going to be civil here, Declan." Ciro looks to my father.

"Until you kidnapped my daughter, Ferrari."

=
=
=
=
=
no because i'm actually in love with her

word count: 2228

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...
304K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
120K 2.4K 38
When mafia princess Caterina is thrust into an arranged marriage with the enemy, Lex Valentino, she makes a dangerous plan to take his family down fr...
413K 10.4K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...