Irrational Anger ( MXM)

By SulainahDiamante

How many years does it take for anger to disappear??? To Ryan and Neil not even nine years made it disappear... More

prologue.
001.
002.
003.
004
005
006.
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016.
017
018
019.
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

Epilogue

5.3K 218 50
By SulainahDiamante

Seven months later;

"Did you just say Evan Crosby" Ryan stopped what he was doing putting his left hand over his waist.

"Yeah, do you know him," Jett asked in a small voice meaning the smile was long gone?

"Mmm, he was my boss at the hotel" Ryan replied pulling his pants up. Jett had called him to gush around this guy that he met months ago, they met again a few days ago by chance, and this time Jett made sure to get his name and number, they had been talking for days now and Jett had been the happiest and this mystery man comes out to be Evan Crosby, this surprised Ryan to the core, the man who didn't like Ryan at all and he remembers correctly what the man wanted to do to him before, though he wasn't gonna tell his brother that.

"Was he a bad boss, I can feel that you're not excited anymore" Jett asked scared.

"No no, he wasn't" Ryan decided to lie because his brother was happy with Evan, even though he dislike the dude "he thinks so highly of himself, that's all" Ryan decided to stick to that. He will not ruin this for his brother.

"You're right, he is so full of himself," Jett said amused his voice light then these passed months where he had been getting episodes now and then in that Ryan had to travel to Buma and go be with him for some time. But his condition is getting better each passing day although he still has issues that won't go away easily all Ryan hopes for is for the best and if Crosby never treats him bad then Jett will get better soon and be the man he always wanted to be.

"I'm happy that you're happy" Ryan breathed out.

"Thank you, little brother," Jett replied with a big smile on his lips. He couldn't believe that he was still here and Ryan was helping him out become a better man and he will never disappoint him, he will never be that killer again. He was going to take control of his life and he will fight to get better for people who had shown him nothing but love and kindness. Ryan was about to reply when the door to his bedroom opened.

"We have only ten minutes baby," Neil announced closing the door behind.

"Ok Jett I have to go so take care and please be happy always, talk to you later, and don't forget that I love you so much," Ryan said

"I love you too and say hi to everyone for me" Ryan hummed hanging up as he turned around to his mate giving him a sweet kiss. They decided to hide the fact that Jett was still alive from the pack, they knew the people won't understand so everyone who knew about it agreed to keep their lips shut including the twins which made Ryan happy.

"Hey baby help me with the cuffs, this is the first time I'm wearing a suit and it feels awkward" Neil hummed helping him button his shirt cuffs.

"You look great and blue fits you best," Neil said eyeing his mate from top to bottom.

"Thank you, hun, you look good too" Ryan smiled up at his mate as he pulled his coat on with the help of his mate. "Guess who is courting Jett," Ryan asked a big smile on his lips.

"Don't tell me, Xavier" Neil asked

"Nah Xavier is dating that Alisha kid, remember I told you about," Ryan said.

"Oh that girl you wanted to rip apart, oh I remember" Neil gave him a cheeky smile

"I didn't want to rip her apart"

"Really, then what did you mean when you said I will kill her if I see you with....."

"Shut up" Ryan's face heated up in embarrassment not wanting to even recall that day, he really made a fool out of himself "it's Evan" Ryan shrugged changing the topic

"As in Evan Crosby, the manager at the hotel is dating Jett," Neil asked a little bit surprised but he knows Crosby, he is a good man but sometimes he can be a handful.

"Hmm" Ryan looked himself in the mirror "do I look good, I feel like it's too tight" he pulled on his suit.

"You look great, it's tight but that's what makes it better" Neil replies looking at Ryans' ass licking his lips.

"Don't look at my ass you pervert" Ryan chuckled

"Hey, I did not do anything of that sort" he walked toward him pulling Ryan towards his chest.

"Why are you hard then" Ryan whispered kissing his mate's chin slinging his hands over his midsection, loving how warm his mate feels.

"You just turn m......" the door opened stopping Neil mid-sentence and there stood Troy in his tuxedo who palmed his eyes instantly.

"Please tell me you're decent," he asked to peeking through his parted fingers.

"Look at me mister" Ryan's voice was deadly. Troy knew what was coming, another scolding of his lifetime "how many times do I have to tell you to knock before you bruge in our bedroom" Ryan asked pulling himself out of Neil's embrace glaring at his son. "Do I have to get a book and pen to write it down or put a sign on the door saying knock before coming in so that it can master in your brain that you can't enter your parent's bedroom without knocking" now Ryan was in front of uncaring Troy who looked bored? "Listen to me careful young man, next time you come in here without knocking, I'm going to whip your ass so badly you won't sit for the next weeks, are we clear" his voice was stern meaning he was all business.

"But mum you enter mine without knocking," Troy said

"You're ten Troy and what can you possibly be doing in that shit hall of yours" he raised his eyebrows.

"And what would you possibly be doing here" Troy retorted

"Troy...." Neil said warnings.

"Then why did you ask if we were decent huh," Ryan asked a second away from whipping his ass now.

"Oh Geez mum, you didn't have to say that. Now I have got that image of you and dad Ewww" Troy gagged "we're waiting downstairs" Troy turned around running out like his ass was in fire.

"Talk to him because next time I will do something I won't be proud of. I'm so damn angry" Ryan said pocketing his wallet.

"Come'ere calm down, I will talk to him ok" Neil whispered rubbing his mates back to calm him down. "Lets go people are waiting" he nodded tiptoeing kissing his mate on his lips.

"Ok let's go get over with this" Ryan breathed in kissing Neil once more.

"do you have your speech" Ryan nodded as they moved out of the bedroom hand in hand? Ryan's heart was beating loudly, this was a very special day. "Sandra you bring her out when it's time ok," Ryan said when they reached downstairs holding Troy's hand as well. All the pack members had gathered around seated in their seats comfortably. Ryan walked straight in front of them as Troy and Neil seat behind leaving Ryan to do this.

"Hello, greetings ladies and gentlemen" Ryan started not wasting time "you all know who I am but for those who don't, my name is Ryan Cruz Kingston your luna" he introduced as people clapped "by the way, you all look beautiful, I'm so proud of you" he smiled at them making them to mumble a thank you luna. Ryan was getting along with all the pack members. He pulled out a piece of paper which had the speech written but looking at it, he doesn't need it.

"In the last months I proposed an idea to our alpha" Ryan looked around bowing his head at Neil who smiled at him giving him a nod mouthing I love you. "And to the high court. They saw my idea fit and they told me to start right away which I did" Ryan breathed in "I thought it will take longer to do what I had proposed but looking back, I thought why not be ready at this very day so I put in much effort because I wanted this to be done this very day" Ryan posed

"Most of you don't remember this day and I don't blame you, many years had passed" Ryan looked at his people. "Let me refresh your minds and I'm sorry to bring back bad memories" his voice wobbled slightly "today is 21st June 2020 and it was this very date 21st June 2010 when the Rogers attacked us and killed our people. It was this very day most of you lost your beloved ones, it was this very day we lost our alpha, the grandfather, grandmother and Aunt of my kids" people were quite others sobbing silently.

"Ten years had passed and we still hold them, dear, to our hearts and it will be like that forever. Gone too soon" Ryan looked down inhaling deeply "but we're not going to cry for them anymore instead we are going to celebrate them. This day will be a public holiday to the moonlight pack. It's going to be ticked and we will drink, eat, wail, laugh as we remember them. On this day we will gather around as a family that we are and remember the goodness of them" people stood up cheering at the top of their lungs liking the idea so very much and in these people, Neil was included.

"Ok, I'm so glad you liked that one" Ryan smiled proudly at them. They settled back down with grins on their faces "ok another thing" he breathed in "as you've been all seeing, I have been busy these past months with building something. I know you're curious and had been asking where your loved ones' graves are. So no more rumors, I'm here to clarify this" Ryan looked around all of them quite "this was my idea again, and let me hope you will like it like the high court and the elders did"

Ryan started explaining to them about the school and how it will work. How it will help the kids around and how it will benefit them "so if interested in teaching in our school, and ready to go back to school to get a certificate. Sign up with our beta Chet, it will be done in the next four months that means it will open in five months' time" Ryan concluded as people clapped in happiness, this was a great idea and great opportunity for those stay home mothers who had been dreading to work. "Yes, Antonio" Ryan picked him when he raised his hand.

"You've not told us where our loved ones are luna," the man asked politely bowing at him.

"Yes we are coming to that, any more questions" Ryan smiled at him looking around if anyone has a question but non so he continued. "For what Antonio had asked, can you all please follow me" they stood up as they started walking towards something which was covered with a white cloth Neil holding his mate's hand feeling so proud. "Ok, I thought it was a great idea to move them here so people of moonlight pack meet The moonlight memorial" Ryan nodded to the two men who were holding the white cloth to remove it as people gasped out in shock at what they were seeing tears in their eyes.

"As I said, I don't want us to forget them, like their smiles, their faces, eyes and so much more and if you don't see your loved one up here please inform me immediately and him or her will automatically go up" most had forgotten how their people looked like or how they smiled and it was a surprise to see their photos on the wall smiling at them. "If you want to talk to your loved one, you can always come here, put flowers, wail in pain as you see their smile.This wall will be cleaned every day and if someone dies they will automatically go here so that we can remember them forever until it's our time" people kneeled in front of Ryan bowing their heads at the floor, this was incredible.

Ryan was the best luna, they had been waiting for. He had changed the pack and it's for the better. Neil looked at his family too, smiling at him and he couldn't help to smile a lone tear escaping his eye which he wiped away quickly. He thought he will never see that smile again but the question was how did Ryan get all of this up in just a few months.

"Lastly, I want to introduce to you someone" Ryan smiled telling them to stand up "as you all see I'm no longer pregnant, and that means one thing, I gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby girl and I'm sorry I couldn't introduce to you sooner" Ryan looked to the left as elder Sandra came out with a baby wrapped in her arms as she handed her to him. Neil standing behind him with a big smile. "People of the moonlight pack meet your second heir Carina del Cruz Kingston" Ryan put her up showing his people who awed at how beautiful the baby looked and others were shocked when they heard the name.

"Yes that name is familiar to most of you" Ryan walked to the wall "when I saw her beautiful smile, I couldn't help it. She was so beautiful and the way her brother talks about her I fall in love with her. As soon as I found out that I'm having a girl, I knew I want her unfinished legacy to live on so why not" Neil felt like crying, this was also a surprise to him. He had been telling Ryan to name their baby girl since he gave birth two months ago but Ryan was like I'm still looking for a perfect name.

Neil can't believe Ryan had named their daughter after his sister. The person who deserved nothing but to live. This was incredible.

"Her life was cut short but she will always live in our hearts and in this beautiful Princess" people cheered most shouting how much they loved Ryan "ok enough crying, I told you this day is to celebrate these wonderful people so my people go, mate, drink, dance and eat until dawn expect for kids, bedtime but as for adults go enjoy until you couldn't anymore. Plus don't forget to respect one another no matter the rank and don't bully each other Coz we are all equal in this pack remember that" with yes luna the people scattered around others remaining behind looking at the beautiful art at the wall, smiling and touching their people including Neil himself.

"Ryan" he turned around with a beaming smile when he heard a familiar voice calling him. "I told you moon goddess had her reasons and this was the very reason"

"What are you doing here," Ryan said pulling his friend into a hug.

"I wanted to visit you then I found this and I couldn't stop to admire you," the omega said with a beaming smile "this is so wonderful Ryan"

"Thank you, Florian," Ryan said

"Aww look at this cutie" the omega gushed "by the way I'm not only here to see you,I'm here to sign up to become a teacher," he said

"Oh what subject" Ryan asked surprised.

"Math, I'm so good at it and I had already started school to get my certificate and diploma" Florian said. Since the school is going to be only weres Ryan gave every neighboring pack to participate if they want and they agreed since they liked his idea too.

"Ok go look for Chet our beta, he will register you" Florian nodded

"Ok thank you, Kyle is waiting for me in the car so bye see you soon and this cutie. She's so adorable" they hugged again as Florian left after hugging Troy too.

"Luna let me take her, she looks tired" elder Sandra said

"I will take care of her, you should go celebrate too," Ryan said

"I'm too old for that and I rather take care of her than be there. Look at them already drank" elder Sandra said taking Carina out of Ryans' hands by force. She loves her.

"Ok, but I will come and put her to bed" the woman nodded going away with the kid.

"Mum what you did, is fantastic" Troy whispered, now they were only three of them remaining as they looked at the wall in awe.

"Thank you sunshine" Ryan pulled his son to his side kissing the top of his head.

"It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" Neil stood beside them with a beaming smile. "Thank you baby" he pecked his cheek lovingly.

"Ewwww that's my cue to leave," Troy said pecking his mother's lips as he hugged his dad.

"Don't taste any alcohol Troy" Ryan yelled at him.

"I'm ten mum" it was the young alphas reply

"That boy is hot-headed," Ryan said under his breath. Neil slings his hand over Ryans' shoulders pulling him to his side.

"I don't know how to thank you" Neil whispered.

"You have nothing to thank me for" Ryan replied sincerely.

"For the past months my people are happy because of you and today they are much happier. I have never seen them this happy look at them laughing and joking. No sadness, or hurt only happiness, and it's all because of you" Neil declared

"They deserve to be happy and so do you," Ryan said "they are good people when you get to know them"

"How did you do all that" Neil pointed at the wall, no wonder Ryan had been busy these past months. The man gave birth but Neil was surprised to see him move around in the next three days as if nothing had happened but his hard work paid off coz this was wonderful. Neil didn't want to interfere when his mate told him not to and he left it all to him but the outcome was incredible.

"It's a secret just know elder Sandra and the twins helped me out" he smiled. Yes Franklin and jade had been helping him out to get all of these deceased people on paper. It wasn't a simple thing but they managed.

"Look at my mother all smiling with her mate" Neil whispered "carina was reborn, Ryan this is amazing. I don't even know how to thank you or what to say, I'm really at a loss of words but the only thing that I can give you is my pure, unadulterated love" he pecked his lips lovingly. Neil didn't know what to give Ryan at this moment but only that cause that's the only thing he could offer.

"I look at my life and the verity is I can't change a thing. I have never been so in love in my life like I love you, Neil. The connection I feel with you is not only because we are mates it's more. It's not only physically but emotionally. When I look into your eyes I see the bond between us, this is the most intense thing I have ever felt in my life"

"You're the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me and the kids and this pack. Now I can see the future I always yearned for and my future is you Neil Kingston, our kids, future kids, and this pack" Neil's eyes were now tearing up not believing that this wonderful human being was his.

"I will treasure you for the rest of my life" Neil pulled him into a deep kiss which melted Ryan instantly.

"Let's go I'm staving" Ryan muttered when they broke the kiss.

"Yeah let's go" Neil chuckled with one look at the wall he smiled looking at his family smiling back at him and for the first time in year's he felt free, all the anger had gone in flames and all Neil was looking up to is to celebrate them this day as his mate had said.

"Oh, I almost forgot" Ryan stopped him as he looked at him in the eyes with a big smile on his lips as he muttered the words which made Neil's heart freer than ever. The words Neil had been craving to hear since they got together "I forgive you"

The end.

****

Ok guys this book is officially over.

Hope you liked the ending, Ryan had changed the pack and they are so much happier than before.

Tell me what you think.

Most of you want a story of Troy and Jett. Yes, I have them figured out and I'm currently working on them.

For Troy's story, it will be mpreg and a short one. It will be the second book.

Then Jett's story will also be a short story showing how he is going to struggle with love and his inner demons and will Evan stay with him throughout or not. We will find out.

Then if you read awakened thoughts and desire. I had promised Luca's story after this specific book. If you all remember viola and his vampire mate, they will be appearing again in this story. This will also be mpreg and if you loved Killian and Corey they will also make an appearance in this one. Not too much but they will be there.

We will find out why viola got pregnant when she failed with Neil, and with a person who has a mate already. Some things will be revealed. Leo will also show an appearance since her sister will be there. This will be a long story and an interesting one.

Years had passed but Luca is still struggling with the love he felt for his best friend, what if he gets pregnant and gets sucked into a world he didn't know existed and on top of that, struggling with pregnancy and dealing with a teenager who happens to be the father. will he eventually forget the love he felt for his best friend and move on or he will still be stuck? It will be interesting.

I'm working on these three books, first, it will be Troy second Jett, and third Lucas.

I'm not promising when I will be updating, just follow me. You will be getting a notification.

With that said, thank you for reading and supporting this book. I really appreciate it so much. Thanks Annieviz k11nalove thanks for reading and commenting.

I won't mention all of you but thank you so much may God bless you.

Take care pals, stay safe and healthy.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
326K 9.9K 42
Please look into reading the full story on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTN28YRV?nodl=1&dplnkId=5d6a5848-c601-4164-9a4d-b934a6d97e01 "Ever Dan...
55.2K 2.1K 21
#354 in werewolf on Feb 14, 2016 Jackie Smith is typical 18 year old. She's just starting her first year in college. She was happy until she came up...
68.1K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...