Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

We've finally met you! -E.O

4.4K 127 32
By melieme

 suggested this one a while ago. I hope you like it!

I wanted to post something for you guys, so I'm kinda forcing myself to write this one. Let's see how it goes.

Narrator's POV

"Yeah, I know. We said it a while ago. Yeah, I know." Lizzie said to the person she was currently talking on the phone with. 

Emma tried to ignore the conversation and focused on her game on tv. At first, she bought the new Avengers game as a joke, and to tease Lizzie a little bit. Considering that she works for Marvel and everything. But after a while, she ended up loving it. 

I mean, of course, it wasn't the best game she has ever played on a console, but it's not that bad, she has played worse ones. Not throwing shade, but it's the truth. 

The only thing she could complain about though it's that Wanda a.k.a The Scarlet Witch is not present in the game. Sure, she gets characters like Natasha, Kate Bishop, Tony, Hulk, Steve, Clint, Black Panther, Thor, and Kamala Khan (Miss Marvel), but there is no Wanda, and that it's a minus in her book. 

Overall though, a nice game to play every once in a while. She didn't get bored so far considering there are always new things that she could do. 

Being the simp that she is for Marvel women, she has the highest levels on the women characters. With her most powerful hero being Natasha. 

"No, it's alright, I think." Lizzie's voice was heard again. 

Emma didn't know with whom exactly was Lizzie speaking, she just got a call in the middle of their 'chill time' and responded without any thoughts. But Emma wasn't going to interrogate her, she will find out if Lizzie wants to tell her.

One thing about their relationship that Emma absolutely loves, is how free she feels every time they are together. She doesn't feel pressured to be a certain way, to speak in the quiet moments, to tell Lizzie every single thought she has, like previous relationships.

She is allowed to be her own person, and Lizzie doesn't force her to do things she is not comfortable doing. She only treats Emma with love and respect, and Emma hopes she shows at least half of the love she receives. 

But given the fact that Lizzie is still with her, she figures she is doing a decent job, at least.

Before getting the call, they were sitting together while doing their own things. They just wanted to be together in the same room, even if it was silence between them. They didn't need to always be speaking or filling the silence somehow. 

So, Emma was playing her game with her gamer headphones in, while Lizzie was nose deep into a book she has recently found, and it's fair to say she was obsessed with it.

It was Saturday afternoon and they wanted a quiet and calm day. But the plans will soon change, unknowingly to Emma.

A few minutes later, Lizzie sat back on the couch with a sigh.

"What happened, love?" Emma was quick to notice Lizzie's mood.

"We are going to have people over." Said Lizzie.

"Oh, okay. Why the long face though?" Emma asked while still kicking robots in the game.

"Because I wanted a quiet day, and it's not gonna be like that anymore." The blonde pouted.

"How about, after they leave, I run you a bath, put on a relaxing playlist, bring you some wine, and you'll have a nice bath?" Emma asked.

"That sounds incredible." Lizzie could already imagine. 

"Who is coming, by the way?" She asked while she was still destroying things left and right.

"My sisters." The blonde said while analyzing her girlfriend's response. 

"Oh. How come? Do they want me here while they visit you? You know, considering they didn't meet me yet and everything." Emma started to ramble while getting nervous.

Good thing she had the controller in her hands, she could fidget with it as a way of letting out her emotions. 

"That's why they are coming here in the first place. They said it's been long enough and it's time for them to meet you." Lizzie explains while shifting closer to her girlfriend. Of course, she had noticed her getting anxious.

"I mean, it's only been a year. It's not that long." Emma tried to calm herself. 

"For them it is. Don't worry, they will love you. I know it." Lizzie ran a hand on Emma's back.

"What do they know about me?" Emma asked, her mission finally over, so she turned around to face the blonde.

"Besides the fact that you are my girlfriend and we have been together for a year, they know that you make me incredibly happy and we love each other. They also know that the public doesn't know who you are, even though they know I'm in a relationship. I also think they know small details about you since I talk about you any time I'm calling my parents or them." Lizzie rambled.

"You are sweet." Emma gave her a quick peck.

"I'm actually surprised that it took them this long to come here and meet you. Knowing them, they would have come here to meet you after our first date." She giggles. "But I think mom had something to do with it. I think she told them to let us in peace until we figure our things out." 

"This also means that I have to meet your parents now, right?" Emma asked while getting anxious again.

"Yes, but you have nothing to worry about, they already love you." Lizzie comforted Emma.

"How do you know that?"

"Because there is no way in which they don't love you. Especially since they know how happy you make me. And that's what they have wanted all along. For me to find someone good and kind. Someone that loves me no matter what. And that person is you. So of course they love you already." Lizzie rambled. 

What she just said instantly put a smile on Emma's face. So, after Lizzie was done with her little ramble, Emma got a hold of her cheeks and gave her one of the most passionate kisses she could give.

"Whoa." Lizzie said after they broke apart. "What was that for?" She asked confused.

"Because I love you." Emma gave her a big smile.

"I love you. But damn, if I knew that all it takes for you to kiss me like that was just stating my love, I would have done it more frequently." She giggled.

"Liz, love, all you have to do is say you love me and every part in my body screams that I should kiss you, or hug you."

"Noted." Lizzie nodded and then gave her another kiss.

"So, where are your sisters?" Emma asked.

"They should arrive any minute."

"What?!" Emma suddenly got up from the couch.

"Yeah, they called while on their way here. They said they didn't want to give you any chance of 'escaping' before they are here." She said sheepishly.

"Oh wow, now I really can leave this house." Emma joked.

"They may or may not know that you live here as well."

"Great. Just great." 

"And I have a feeling they will want to stay here tonight, you know, instead of going to a hotel." Lizzie said.

"I mean, that's obvious. Why would they go to a hotel when you have rooms here that could be used?" Emma stated.

"So, rain check on the calming bath." Lizzie pouted.

"No, no. You will get your relaxing time no matter what. If I have to force them to leave you alone for an hour just so you can enjoy your bath, trust me I would do it." Emma said seriously.

"Okay then, you explain to them why I'll disappear for an hour." Lizzie giggled.

"They are not that bad. Right?" Emma asked.

"Oh, just you wait." 

In the next second, the doorbell rang. 

"Speaking about the devils. I think you should be the one to answer the door." Lizzie continued to giggle.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Emma furrowed her eyebrows trying to glare at her.

"Yes, very much actually." 

Emma let out a sigh and then opened the door. Outside there were two blondes who were looking at her expectantly.

"You are Emma, I assume?" One of them asked.

Is it too late to run and escape from this? Emma asked herself.

"Depending on who's asking." She decided to respond with.

"FBI." The other said.

"Then this is definitely not Emma. I have never heard of her." Emma said trying to act seriously.

"Interesting, we have info that she lives here." The first one says.

"Hmm, you do? Well, I didn't know that. But I will look for her. If I hear anything, I'll tell you." Emma said.

"Okay you three, stop it." Lizzie called from the couch.

"Okay, fine. You are ruining all the fun." The second blonde scoffs.

"I"m Ashley." The first blonde says.

"And I'm Mary-Kate. People usually just call me MK." The blonde says.

"And I'm Emma, if you didn't already figure that out." Emma opened the door wider.

"Nice to meet you!" Ashley said.

"Yeah, this is long overdue." MK said quickly after.

Before Emma could get a word out, the twins started asking her a bunch of questions. She figures they still need to do their interrogations, even though it's been a year since she started dating their sister.

"What are your intentions with our sister?" Ashley asked.

"How did you ask her for the first date?" Mk asked.

"Did you bring her flowers? She deserves flowers." 

"Do you give her enough attention?"

"Do you remind her every day that you love her?" 

"Do you cherish her daily?"

"What is your job?" 

"Did you start dating her because of her money?"

"Or because she was famous?"

"Did you get to know our sister before getting in bed with her?" MK was the one who asked this. Of course, she was.

"What are her passions? What does she prefer on the days she is stressed?"

"What are her favorite plants?"

"What about her favorite condiment?"

"Her favorite way of passing the time?" 

"Okay okay, I think you need to stop." Lizzie interrupted her sisters. "Why are you doing this?" 

"Since we never met her, we didn't get to interrogate her and find out her true intentions." MK shrugged.

"You need to stop right there." Lizzie started talking while moving closer to Emma. "I can take care of myself first of all. And second, do you think we would have been together for a year if she wanted stuff from me? Or she didn't care about me? I don't think we would have made it so far. So I suggest you take it down a notch and have a normal conversation with her." Lizzie said protectively.

While she was talking, Emma let herself admire her girlfriend for a bit. She is always putting Emma's well-being before anything else. She is just magnificent, and the best girlfriend Emma could ever ask for.

"Emma?" Lizzie asked and she finally broke out of her daze.

She looked around to see the twins on the couch looking at her with smirks on their faces, letting her know that her staring was definitely obvious.

"Sorry." She said with her cheeks covered in a deep shade of red.

"You're cute." Lizzie said before kissing her cheek.

"So, Emma, tell us about you." Ashley said.

"I don't think there is much to know about me." Emma said shy.

"You like video games?" MK asked noticing the game that she had paused in the background.

"Yeah, it's one of my hobbies." She nodded and sat on the couch as well.

"Is this a Marvel one?" Ashley giggled.

"Yes, it is." She chuckled. "I initially bought it to tease Lizzie and stuff, but it's actually pretty nice." 

"Is this the only Marvel game you have played?" MK saw that by talking about video games, Emma seems to open up.

"I have played two of the Spider-Men ones. One of them was the Miles Morales one." Emma geeked about it.

"Not gonna lie, we don't have much knowledge when it comes to video games." Ashley giggled.

"It's okay, Lizzie doesn't know that much as well." Emma let out a small laugh.

"But you are teaching me more." Lizzie came back into the room with coffees for her sisters.

She gave them the mugs and sat next to Emma, instantly cuddling with her.

"Did she tell you that she made a career out of playing video games?" Lizzie asked her sisters.

"No, she did not say anything." Ashley turned her whole body to face the couple, fully invested in the conversation.

"Well, she has one of those accounts in which she streams whatever game she is playing and people watch her in real-time." Lizzie tries to explain to the best of her abilities.

"Oh, that sounds interesting. How popular are you?" MK asks.

"I wouldn't say I'm popular." Emma tried to humble down the conversation since she was feeling weird.

"She has a few millions of followers. That's how you call them?" Lizzie turns around and asks her girlfriend.

"Yeah sure, followers works, I guess" Emma replied with a blush on her cheeks.

"And your fans don't know either about the relationship, right?" MK asked again.

"No. They know I have a girlfriend, but I never showed her face to the camera." Emma replied, trying to relax.

"Do you have any ideas when you are going to go public?" Ashley asked.

"Not really." Lizzie said.

"We don't want to do it any time soon. What we have now is great. The public doesn't need to know everything that is going on in Lizzie's life. Especially since she made it clear that her private life is gonna be just that, private." Emma rambled.

"What about when Lizzie has to move states for filming?" MK asks.

"Well, I can easily just pack my things and follow her." Emma shrugged.

"Yeah, we have done the whole distance for over half of the year, and it wasn't enjoyable." Lizzie shook her head before cuddling deeper in Emma's embrace.

After a few hours of them talking, Emma has realized that she promised Lizzie a bath so she got up from the couch and went into the master's bathroom to prepare it for her. 

She knew that even though Lizzie loved her sister to death, she was slowly getting tired. That and the stress she felt the weeks prior definitely added to Lizzie's tiredness. 

After she was done, she made sure Lizzie had everything that she needed for when she was in the bath but for when she would get out of it as well. 

The bathroom had the perfect romantic yet relaxing vibe she could create. The only sources of light were a few lit candles and a light set to the smallest bright settings. The air was filled with citrus aromas from the said candles. It was perfect for Lizzie, in Emma's opinion. The glass of wine was already set and ready to be drunk.

"Lizzie." Emma called as soon as she got down the stairs.

"Yes?" The blonde turned around to look at her girlfriend.

"The bath is ready." 

"Oh, I almost forgot about it. Thank you." She got up from the couch and gave Emma a grateful peck on the lips. "See you guys in an hour." 

"Bye, enjoy your bath." Ashley called after her.

"That was sweet of you." MK said after a few minutes.

"Well, I promised her one earlier. She was stressed and wanted to relax. And you know she loves her baths so." Emma shrugged.

"Hey, listen." Ashley started with a serious voice. "I hope you know we were joking earlier. With the whole interrogating part." 

"Yeah, we talked in the car and figured it will be funny to see how long it will take for Lizzie to become all protective of you." MK giggled.

"You really had me fooled there for a moment." Emma let out a small embarrassing laugh.

"We actually wanted to thank you." Ashley said when they stopped laughing.

"For what?" Emma asked confused.

"All of us from the family have seen the positive difference in Lizzie this past year. She went from being this anxious girl that was mistreated by her ex-boyfriend, to this butterfly of a human. She seems lighter now and it's all thanks to you." MK stated.

"But I haven't done anything." Emma replied confused.

"You just love her for herself. And it's everything we could ask from you." Ashley said with tears in her eyes.

"I haven't seen the change, to be honest with you. Since we have started dating she seemed freer of the anxieties that seemed to follow her. I thought she got better on her own, before starting the relationship." 

"She might have gotten some help, but you were a big part of the good change she had experienced. So, thank you for that." Ashley took a hold of her hand and squeezed it.

"Don't thank me for that. Honestly. I'm doing what every significant other should do. It's nothing special." Emma tried to stop the conversations since she was always bad at receiving compliments.

She didn't want to receive compliments for loving Lizzie, that would be just weird.

"It's special to us." MK said.

"Do you guys want a hug?" Emma asked a bit awkward. She had no idea what she should do in this position.

"Yes." They both said at the same time.

After a few seconds, the hug was broken.

"I think you should go and see how our sister is. We are going to settle for bed anyway." Ashley said.

"Okay. Good night guys!" Emma said while climbing up the stairs.

"Good night!" Ashley called after her.

"Keep the noise down, please!" MK said as well.

Emma shook her head at the blonde and entered the master's bedroom. Lizzie wasn't in the room so she figured she was still enjoying the bath.

Emma knocked on the door of the bathroom, and when she heard Lizzie's confirmation she opened the door.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Emma asked while getting closer to the bath.

"I'm great. I'm so relaxed right now." Lizzie said while having a soft smile on her face.

"I'm glad. Anything I could do for you right now?" Emma asked before starting to massage Lizzie's head, knowing it always relaxes the blonde.

"Not really, thank you though." 

"Okay then, I'll go and get the bed ready for when you get out." Emma got up, not before placing a kiss on Lizzie's forehead.

"Thank you, you are the best." Lizzie giggled. "I love you!" She called before Emma left the room.

"I love you too." Emma responded right after.

I hope you liked this one. I needed to write something sweet and easy. So here you go haha.

I might have stopped mid-way to watch Sing 2. Best decision of my life. I have loved the first one right as soon as it came out, and I loved this one from the first minutes in. I recommend you watch it guys. Especially if you need a break from everything. 

And if doesn't convince you, then I might add that Scarlett Johansson is voicing one of the characters. And she is also singing a few songs. I might have fangirled every time I heard her speaking, but don't tell anyone, I will deny it. Hahaha.

Funny thing actually, I have seen the first one without realizing that it was actually her. There was this song that I absolutely loved. The lyrics, the melody, the singer's voice, everything. Just a while back I realized she was singing that song, hahaha. 

Anyway, enough of me fangirling, I hope you liked this one. I will see you on the next one. I will have to force myself to write something, 'cause if I don't do it, you might not have anything to read from me for another few days. 

Have a great day/night! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
129K 2.8K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
8K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...