Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

They hate each other Part 2 -W.M

2.7K 103 14
By melieme

I'm finally getting to write the long-awaited part 2 of different chapters.

Narrator's POV.

Emma kept her promise and took Wanda to see the red pandas as soon as she could. She organized one of the best dates the witch has ever been on. 

Emma took Wanda to some unknown restaurant, at an hour's drive, in the middle of nowhere. She wanted to be sure no one would recognize or know who they were but also wanted to eliminate the chances of them accidentally running into the other Avengers. 

It also helped that the zoo she was taking Wanda to wasn't that far from the restaurant. 

So after they splurged on very good food and desserts, Emma took her to a park nearby where they laid in the sun and simply enjoyed the sun while making small talk. They had some time to kill until they could go and pet the pandas.

The zoo needed to be fairly empty so the guy could let them in without any suspicion from other people or employees.

To say that Wanda was ecstatic when she saw the beautiful creature is an understatement. She bounced on her toes while letting out some excited noises. She even clapped her hands together. 

As soon as the guy let them into the area where the pandas were kept, Wanda started walking faster but cautiously so she won't scare any of them. She spotted a cub playing and having a great time. As soon as the baby panda saw her, it stopped to analyze her.

He saw no danger since soon enough he got close to her so they could play together.

"Hey, baby." Wanda said in a soft voice before crouching. 

The cub got closer to her.

"I'm going to pet you, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." She kept her voice soft and slowly raised her hand to touch his head.

As soon as the baby panda received the first act of kindness and love, he laid closer to Wanda and started being playful with her.

"You want to play, huh?" Her accent came out stronger than she intended, but she didn't mind.

Seeing that one of their own was having such a fun time, a lot of other cubs accompanied by their parents started making their way toward Wanda.

"You want some love too? I got you." She says as soon as another cub brushes their fur against her thigh.

Emma melted right then and there. To see Wanda so happy was the best thing ever. The red-headed smile was through the roof. She would let out giggles any time a cub was trying to climb her like a bamboo tree but failed to do so.

Knowing that she spent too much time apart from her girlfriend, Emma took slow steps and joined Wanda in petting the beautiful animals in front of them.

"This is the best day of my life." Wanda giggled and caught a cub from falling from her back. "Easy there, little one." 

Unknown to her, Emma asked the guy that let them in to take some pictures of those moments. She knew that Wanda would love to have the photos so she could look back to this day.  

One small cub, the youngest of the group, sat on Emma's lap and started taking a nap. 

"You tired, buddy?" Emma asked in a small voice while starting to wave her hand through the fur. 

One of the mothers sat down next to Wanda and started munching on some bamboo. Lazily, she offered Wanda some.

"No, thank you. You eat it all." Wanda shook her head and patted the panda's head. 

When some cubs started rolling out around and playing with each other, the couple took their time to give their attention to the adult pandas as well. Emma was, of course, mindful of the small baby in her lap. 

"Thank you so much for this." Wanda turned around and cupped Emma's cheek with her free hand. "I love you so much." She said before kissing her girlfriend. 

"I love you too, солнышко. With everything that I have." Emma replied when they pulled apart. (Sunshine)

After what felt like such a short time but was in fact an hour, they were told they should leave 'cause the place is closing up soon. 

That left Wanda saying goodbye with a heavy heart. She didn't want to part ways with the beautiful pandas she just bonded with. 

"I'll try to bribe him into letting us here another time." Emma said while they were walking to the car, her hand over Wanda's shoulder.

"I mean, I could always just mind control him into letting us inside." Wanda giggled innocently.

"That would be our last resort." Emma winked. "But you didn't hear me say that." 

"Hear what?" 

"Exactly." Emma nodded and they both laughed.

"You should leave me at one of the shopping centers before you go to the compound." Wanda said while buckling herself in the car. "You know, so they don't ask questions about us arriving together." 

"Okay, you have some shopping bags in the trunk as well. They are from the last time we went out." Emma started the car.

"I should go shopping soon, I'm running out of shopping bags and excuses to be out at the same time as you."  Wanda thought out loud.

"You can go and look for new books this weekend. A lot of them would be away for some press conference. Just put the bags in the trunk and next time we are on a date, you can take them into your room." Emma suggested.

All of them were assigned some cars by Tony himself. Some had their own, and some were sharing.

Emma and Wanda fitted into the sharing category. The billionaire thought it would be funny to make them share the same car. He also hoped it would help them overcome their hate for the other. 

But it just made them 'compete' for the car more. Emma is' wining' most of the time. And that was only because Wanda didn't want to be driving while on their date, and Emma was more than fine with being the one behind the wheel. 

If any of them had some important stuff to handle and they needed the car, they would let the other know with a mental message or a message if they were not in the compound.

And in situations like these, when they were on a date, Wanda would leave first saying she is going out, sometimes shopping or just walking around, etc. After like half an hour or so, Emma would leave saying she's going to spend time with some friends or her family. They all knew about the relationship and helped the couple to keep it a secret. 

They also made sure the car tracking location wasn't working, as well as their phones. They had Peter to help with that. The oblivious kid helped Emma one day and explained how to control track the location without damaging anything in the process. He admitted to doing that on the suit Tony gave him, without the billionaire knowing or realizing. He only did that 'cause he wanted to keep on being the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man without getting in trouble. 

So, without knowing, he helped Emma and Wanda to have secret dates without anyone realizing or being able to track their location. 

It was genius, so thank God for Peter. 

Emma got him a huge Lego set as a thank you and even helped him and Ned build it.

"That reminds me. There is a special package for you there." Emma turned her head while stopping at a stop sign and winked at her girlfriend.

Wanda turned her head and bounced on the seat. "What's in it?" She asks.

"If I'll tell you, it won't be a surprise anymore." Emma replies smiling at her adorable girlfriend.

"Pleease." Wanda whined while dragging the word.

"Nope. You'll find out when you get out. Or when you get back to the compound, if you are capable of waiting." She teases the red-headed girl.

"Why would you tell me I have a surprise while we are not even halfway done with our journey?" Wanda crossed her arms while pouting.

"So you'll have something to look forward to after I leave." 

"But I have to wait like an hour for it." She continues to pout. 

"It would be worth it, trust me." Emma assured her.

"Yeah, it better be." 

"If you don't like it, I'll let you plan the next few dates. If you do like it, you'll follow me to a date on which we do everything that I want. And you are not allowed to complain." Emma suggested.

"Game on." Wanda said before shaking her hand. 

Later on, after Emma was the first to get back to the compound, she got into her room after saying hi to everyone who was in the living room. She took a shower and waited for Wanda to get back here and start freaking out when she sees the collection of sitcoms Emma bought for her. 

There's no way she won't like the surprise, and now Emma got herself a date where she is completely in charge. 

Soon enough Wanda got into her own room and requested for Emma to join her in the room that they created in their heads.

"You fucking cheater!" Wanda said as soon as Emma projected herself there.

"I get that you liked the gift?" Emma smirks at her.

"That's why you made that stupid deal. You knew you would win." Wanda whined.

"I told you you would like the gift. You chose not to believe me." Emma shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"Now I have to go on a date where we do only what you want. That's so annoying." She complained.

"Well, maybe next time, you should not make deals with me after telling you not to doubt me." 

"Lesson learned." Wanda nodded. "But, thank you though. I love the gift so much. I was speechless when I first opened the package." She got closer to Emma and hugged her.

"I'm glad you like it." Emma kissed her head.

"I want to watch them with you. Only if you want, of course." Wanda rested her chin on Emma's serum while looking up at her.

"It would be my pleasure to watch them with you." Emma nudged their noses together.

"You are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. Thank you for everything you do for me." Wanda got on her tippy toes and cupped Emma's cheeks.

"Don't thank me. Not for loving you." Emma leaned closer to Wanda and kissed her lips softly.

"Do you think you could come to my room tonight?" Wanda asked after they broke the kiss, their foreheads resting on each other. "As much as I love this, I would love to be kissing you for real and to feel you. Really feel you." She mutters in the quiet environment they created. 

"Are you sure?" Emma asks to be sure.

"Yeah, I don't care who's watching. I want you close to me. At least for tonight." She looked into Emma's eyes so she knows Wanda's telling the truth. 

"I'll be there in a second." Emma replied before kissing Wanda on the forehead and getting out of the world they created.

She got out of bed quickly and took all of her necessities for the night. After that, she opened the door quietly and looked left and right. Seeing the area clear, she sprinted toward Wanda's room. Opening and closing it careful to not make any noise. 

"You're here." Wanda's soft voice spoke from the bed.

"Yes. I'll always come when you call me." Emma responded in the same tone and left her things at the foot of the bed before getting in the bed too.

She didn't have much time to make herself comfortable because Wanda was quick to get on top of her and start kissing her. 

"Whoa, I missed you too. But do you think you can wait a second? I'm sitting on something hard and It's uncomfortable." Emma broke the kiss to say that.

"Oh." Wanda lifted herself up so Emma could dig under her and take out what was bothering her.

She pulled out the tv remote.

"We are definitely not watching anything tonight." Emma said cheekily. 

"Shut up and kiss me." Wanda muttered before leaning closer to Emma's face. 

"Yes, ma'am." Emma responded and leaned to meet Wanda halfway.

They managed to keep the relationship a secret for another month. This time, they started being less careful about their whereabouts and details that they might have missed. But nobody caught on so everything was good. 

While at an important meeting, Wanda turned in her seat to stare at Emma. Soon enough, her girlfriend turned around and glared at her. Wanda scoffed loudly and returned the glare. 

They were yet again doing one of their famous staring contests.

"And we lost them." Sam stated loudly, over Tony who was discussing something no one really paid attention to.

"Again?" Steve complained while running his hand on his face. "I don't think the team bondings are helping them to get closer. It seems to be doing the opposite." 

"Steve! They are right here." Bruce hissed in a low voice. "They could hear you."

"They don't react to anything we are saying, any time they are in this trance or whatever is going on." Steve defended himself. 

"You know, you said that as well, a while ago. And it got me thinking." Tony suddenly says. 

"Go on." Natasha turns to face him after analyzing the 2 girls.

"I think I developed a small device that should help me figure out what is going on with them. It's a prototype and I managed to connect it to Vision's stone to power it and help me connect with their minds." He explains while taking out a small round device. "That's the plan at least." 

"Are you for real now?" Bruce asked him.

"Yes. I told you I'm curious as to what goes on in their minds while doing whatever they are doing right now." Tony says.

"So what you are saying is, you can connect to anyone's minds? Just like that?" Natasha asks this time.

"Not everyone. Just those two. Since Vision and Wanda are connected by the Mind Stone, we also found traces of some sort of connection between them and dug deeper into it." He explains. "And if it works, with this small screen, you will be able to see what I'll be seeing." 

He looked around the room and saw a bunch of confused faces.

"It's science and a bit of magic. It does make sense if you connect the right dots." He explains. "Anyway. Are we ready for this mysterious ride?" 

When he got some hesitant nods, he sat down on the chair and connected what needed to be connected.

"Wish me luck." He joked.

"Do you remember that we still have to go on the date you owe me?" Meanwhile, Emma and Wanda are having a great discussion in their world. 

They were cuddling on the sofa while talking with each other.

"Do I really have to?" Wanda pretended to be annoyed.

"Oh yeah, you do! It was our deal." Emma reminded her smugly.

"Fine!" Wanda huffed. "Do you have any ideas about what we'll do?" 

"Just a few." Emma smirked. "I can't wait for the day to come and to see your reaction." She laughed.

"How much are you going to torment me?" Wanda asked while shifting her head deeper into Emma's neck.

"Just a little." Emma giggled triumphally.

"Do I get a kiss at least?" Wanda pouted.

"You'll get all of my kisses." Emma responds before pecking her forehead.

She started there before making her way down. She kissed Wanda's eyebrows, eyelids, nose, cheeks, and jaw before finally settling on her lips. 

Tony got into a normal-looking room at first. He looked around confused before looking down at his body. It was half transparent which let him know he still had work to do on the project. 

He soon started hearing voices. They got closer and closer and he finally recognized them as his teammates. The 2 girls that were supposedly hating each other. 

When he took another few steps closer, he rounded up a corner and saw the two girls softly kissing on the couch. It made him gasp so loud that the girls heard him.

They quickly broke apart and looked in his direction.

"What the fuck?" Emma said while shook overtook her.

"What are you doing here?" Wanda got up angrily.

"How are you here?" Emma managed to ask.

"You two are together?" Tony asked, his voice barely audible in the room they were in. 

"How are you doing this?" Wanda took closer steps to him and tilted her head angrily.

"Let's get back to the real world and I'll explain."He managed to say before disappearing.

His device broke and he opened his eyes to see he was in back in the conference room.

Soon enough, Wanda turned her head at him and sat up. With calculated steps, she approached the billionaire. 

Upon seeing the device he had around his temple, she took it with her powers and crushed it. 

"How dare you?" She gritted out, her accent coming through strongly.

"Wanda, calm down. We can talk about this." Tony tried to say.

But Wanda wasn't having it, her red powers dancing across her fingers while her eyes got the famous glow around them. 

Knowing how the situation could get worse if she doesn't step up, Emma quickly jumped and placed herself between Wanda and Tony. 

"Wanda, let him explain first." She said in a calm voice. "Please." She added in her head.

"But what he did was not fair." She replied, both of them talking in their heads now.

"I know and I'm on your side. But please don't do something like that." Emma takes a careful steps towards Wanda.

"He deserves it." Wanda protested, forgeting to speak in her mind.

"I never said he doesn't. But you can get your way with him in other ways." Emma reasoned.

Wanda's hands stopped twirling the magic around. Her powers got back inside of her body.

"Can I at least throw him out of the building?" Wanda questioned.

"He always has that bracelet that builds him a suit. So I guess?" Emma replied.

"Okay, we have a deal." Wanda nodded and said out loud.

She returned back to her seat and turned to Tony expectantly. 

"Speak." She demanded, but Stark was still terrified and no word came out of his mouth.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were together?" Steve asked this time.

"We are not talking about that now." Wanda responded not even turning or stopping her glare at Tony.

"You better start talking, Tony." Emma said more sympathetically, but her voice was still holding a level of sternness.

Afraid, he started talking about his project and how everybody got tired of their staring and wanted to find out what they were actually doing/thinking about. So he developed the small gadget and managed to get inside of their minds for a little bit. 

"Why didn't you tell us about you?" Steve asked again after they moved on from Tony's invention. "You had all of us believing you hated each other's guts."  

"We liked the secret." Emma shrugged. 

"Yeah, and our own world before someone invaded it." Wanda turned to glare at Tony. 

"For what it's worth, I'm glad you girls are together." Nat said. "You look cute together." She added.

"Thank you." Emma nodded gratefully.

"How did this start? How did you get together and how did you create that world inside of your heads?" Sam asked his questions this time.

Emma and Wanda looked at each other and for the first time with the team near them, they smiled at each other before starting to explain their story.

I liked how this one turned out. I didn't know how to make the team find out about them at first. And I didn't want to do the whole thing with being caught by security cameras or something like that. So I made Tony invent a thing. I think it made sense? I don't know. But I hope you liked it too!

Anyway, it's almost midnight here but I'm posting this as soon as I'm done writing it. 

I know I asked this in another chapter but, how did you find this book? I'm really curious.

I don't know how many 'part 2's I can write for chapters that I said I will write some. But I'll try my best to do a few more. I also have some requests so I'll try to get to those as well. Keywords: I'll try.

I have to wake up early tomorrow so I should finish this already. 

Oh, before going. Your lovely comments and votes are always appreciated. Thank you so much for them! 

Take care of yourselves and I'll see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
85.6K 1.8K 31
hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad book so it most likely wont be that goo...
71K 1.5K 18
so my first book. this is all about lizzie and wanda. only male povs
129K 2.8K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33