Trying to move on- Fast and F...

By Fastandfurious_X

After the events of part one of 'Love is a rollercoaster- Fast and Furious'. Violet tries to move on from Bri... More

PART ONE
01: The True Violet Toretto
02: This Time With Memories
03: Soapy Water Mess
04: I Like You But I Still Love Him
05: Gossip
06: Arcade
07: Cheating Boyfriend
08: What Are You Looking At?
09: Hurt My Family
10: You Or Me?
PART TWO
11: Snap Surprise
12: Good To Have You Back
13: Brother Friend Reunion
14: Brother's Secret
15: Merry Christmas
16: Didn't Make It
17: A Year After
18: Why Not
19: Seeing Things... Seeing Him
20: Birthday Fun
PART THREE
21: Old Friend Surprise Visit
22: Beach Day
23: Memory Card
24: Photos
25: How Did You Get In?
26: See You Together
27: Little Surprise
28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner
29: Rock's Thrown
30: Hanging Lights
PART FOUR
31- One Year
32- Break In
34- The Other Girl and Flowers
35- Boxing in the Forest
36: Did You Tell Anyone?
37
38
39
40
PART FIVE
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
PART SIX
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
PART SEVEN
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
PART EIGHT
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
PART NINE
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N

33- Movies and Cuddles

38 1 0
By Fastandfurious_X

Violet was waiting for Alec to come pick her up as they were spending the day together. She was looking in her room for her phone before she heard it go off.
"Where the hell is it!" Violet says going through the bedroom draws. She looks under to blanket on her bed and sighs in relief as she finally finds it. "Finally."
Violet looks to see a message from Alec.

"Can't wait for today! Leaving now see you in five! Love you xxx"

Violet smiles before looking in the mirror to see how she looks before heading downstairs. Violet heads into the kitchen and makes a coffee. As she had just finished making the coffee there was a knock on the door. Violet goes over and answers it to see Alec.
"Hey you." Violet says with a smile.
"Hey." Alec says stepping in to the house before Violet closes the door.
Violet turns back to Alec and smiles at him before he smiles back and they wrap their arms around each other and kiss.
"So..." Violet says as they pull away keeping their arms around each other. "What are we doing today, then?"
"I don't mind. As long as I am with you." Alec says as they head into the kitchen.
"Well want to watch some movies?" Violet asks.
"And cuddle?" Alec asks walking over to her as they both smile.
"If you want to." Violet says as Alec makes it over to her.
"I would love to." Alec says smiling at her.
Violet smiles before Alec kisses her.
"Do you want a coffee as well?" Violet asks gesturing to the coffee she had made before Alec arrived.
"Yeah sure. But I can make it you go a sit down with yours and pick a film." Alec tells her.
"Are you sure?" Violet asks.
"Yeah. Go on and sit down." Alec tells her.
"Okay." Violet says kissing Alec on the cheek then grabbing her coffee and heading into the living room and sitting down after putting her coffee on the coffee table and before grabbing the TV remote.
She turns the TV on before picking a movie.
"What movie have you chosen?" Alec asks coming over and putting his cup on the coffee table and sitting next to Violet pulling her closer to him.
"Mamma Mia." Violet says, cuddling up to him, laughing knowing that Alec hates musicals. "And we are watching it."
"You know I hate musicals." Alec says.
"I know." Violet says with a smug look.
"Only because I love you. We can watch it." Alec says.
Hearing Alec saying he loves her causes Violet to tense up. She felt bad about not really loving Alec and still being in love with Brian. But she did like Alec and wanted to be with him even if she didn't love him like he loved her.
"You okay Vi?" Alec asks.
"Oh... yeah I'm good just really tired." Violet says. "I didn't get much sleep last night."
"Why not?" Alec asks.
"Just haven't been able to sleep." Violet answers.
"Well if you want to go to sleep don't worry. You can," Alec tells her.
"Thanks babe." Violet says before turning on the movie.
Half way through the movie Violet does fall asleep. Alec smiles while looking at her before pausing the movie and picking Violet up taking her up to her room. Alec kisses Violet's forehead after putting her on her bed before going back downstairs and tiding up before leaving Violet a note then going back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...
3.2K 37 18
Part II: This story continues right after the last heist in F&TF 1 and will show how things were after they feld La. Dom on the run, Letty and Leon i...
10.9K 213 23
Carmen's family never had much. They didn't have much money to buy the newest things, or fancier clothes, but none of that mattered. Her family had a...
325K 7.3K 29
โBe Fearless, Not Fearfulโž | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...