GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

By officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
Chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 43.

509 27 3
By officialgoldenbae

“ɪɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪғᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴀsᴇs ғʀɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.”
                               –ғʀɪᴇᴅʀɪᴄʜ ɴɪᴇᴛᴢsᴄʜᴇ

12:30 pm

They say if you want something done, you best do it yourself.

In Jordan's case he was beginning to get irritated that his hire's couldn't complete what was in his eyes a simple task.

Impatient was an understatement in how Jordan was feeling at the moment.

For the past year he'd been in Los Angeles plotting and planning how he was going to get his girl back.

Jordan had never forgotten about Amor'e, he'd even regretted the day he walked out on her. 

If he'd known she would become this huge bossed up chick he definitely wouldn't have.

Karma was definitely being the biggest bitch to him but it wasn't like he didn't deserve it.

"Jordan, baby, why don't you just forget about her. She doesn't matter anymore" She walked up to her grabbing her by her throat lifting her up off the ground in the process.

"What you say bitch? Cause I thought you were saying something about my girl?" Seeing the look on Jordan's face made Kaya fear for her life.

"Oh jordan! Leave the girl alone and let's figure out something else. It's obvious Chris isn't gonna believe anything else that i say about his precious girlfriend" She rolled her eyes flipping through a magazine.

Since Jordan had made his move over to Beverly Hills, Shyla and Kaya had been staying with him while they planned out how they were going to ruin the lives of Chris and Amor'e.

Since they had started this mission they had gotten nowhere. Every plan they came up with failed miserably as the love that binded Chris and Amor'e together was unlike no other.

Jordan was getting impatient and pretty soon he was going to make his move.

"I don't know what type of fuck shit you think i'm on shyla but bitch you better be right about all this shit!" Shyla's facial expressions read unphased.

She wasn't pressed at all about Jordan's threats but her friend Kaya however was.

"Calm down nigga. The plan will work, you'll get your precious Amor'e and I'll get chris...simple" She smiled at the sound of his name.

At first she didn't really care for him at all but knowing how happy he made Amor'e she figured he could make her happy like that and even add to the lifestyle she saw herself living.

Shyla didn't care about the repercussions, all she cared about was getting even with Amor'e.

"It's better. Anyway I'm heading out to Compton to collect my money, when I get back y'all better make some progress or else shit won't be sweet no more. Am i clear!?" They both nodded agreeing to his terms.

"Kaya go to the room and wait for me. I'll be there in five" He ordered.

Kaya and Jordan had always fooled around in the past right under her so-called "best friends" nose.

To Jordan she was a toy he could play with whenever he wanted and toss to the side.

Kaya was in love with him but he didn't give two shit's about the girl.

Jordan had his mind set on one girl and her only and would stop at nothing until he got her.

Shyla smirked seeing that Kaya had obeyed Jordan's orders.

He turned to look at her, his eyes spoke for him.

Iced with domination.

Getting up off the couch she walked over to him.

His hands found her neck making her bite her lips looking into his eyes.

Leading with his lips he went straight in both individuals sharing a wet, sloppy kiss.

Shyla was his little thing on the low, even kaya didn't know about them.

Shyla didn't even care too tell her own friend that she was fucking her friends man.

She wasn't worried because he didn't even claim kaya.

Not now or never.

Giving her one last kiss he let go of her neck walking off in the direction of his bedroom.

It was time to handle kaya.
_______

2:00 pm

Earlier in the week Amor'es aunt made the call to her niece reminding her of their annual family reunion Barbeque and that she could bring whomever she wanted.

She rounded up her troops and the next thing they knew they were off to Compton.

On her ride over she couldn't help but to reminisce about the days that she would roam the streets with her cousins and her best friend whom was like a sister almost to her.

Even as a child she would walk down the streets from her dad's house to her cousin's and grandmother's house as her family occupied the blocks of Inglewood, Compton.

Inglewood has held one of titles for being one of the most vile and high gang infested neighborhoods in Compton but to the citizens living there it was home.

When Amor'e came back too Inglewood she always felt at home, no matter if there was police banging on your doors at five o'clock in the morning, niggas in the streets getting shot because of gang rivalries the people always looked out for each other.

Being the cousin of Jayceon Taylor and The daughter of an ex kingpin turned Multi Millionaire businessman gave her and her family all the immunity that they needed to walk the streets of Los Angeles, period.

And to add to that she was born into a family of Bloods so absolutely nobody could check her without having to answer to the people who would kill for her.

"How was it growing up here?" Jayda asked as they passed a sign that read "Welcome Too Inglewood" via the glass window.

Being from Atlanta, Georgia an area where people rode for its people no matter what but it was nothing compared to what she was seeing as they rode in and all Black Range Rover through the streets, the houses seemed to go by faster than Barry Allen could run.

"It was cool. There were bad times and there were good times but, it's home you know?. Most people are scared of Compton but as someone who is from here, i know what it's like and i know everybody so i was always straight" Amor'e answered.

"I bet yo bad ass used to be at all the parties and in the streets!" Dess said, making everyone laugh.

"Girl, i didn't really have friends besides kaya. I learned early on that people can be snakes so me and my lil cousins and kaya would sneak out of the house meet up at the front of our aunt who happened to be janae's mom's lil nail spot and go to the block parties. When Jay would come around he would take us out to eat or we would drive around the streets of Compton just blasting his new mixtapes having the time of our lives" Amor'e chuckled remembering the times from the earlier parts of her life that Kaya was mainly apart of.

She wished things would've transpired differently but if it was one thing she had learned in life was that everything happened for a reason.
______

3:30 pm

"I missed my baby!" Her grandmother cried, rocking her side to side.

"I missed you more gran!." She held her grandmother tightly.

It has been a while since she'd seen her and the rest of the family.

"Bitch you look gooood! This that Dior, Dior!" Shenique chewed her gum admiring the Dior bag Amor'r was holding.

"Can't bring this girl nowhere without her actin' a damn fool!" Janae shook her head making Amor'e laugh.

She missed her cousins dearly.

"You look good girl!" Kaliah, another one of her cousins said joining the group.

"Thank you baby. How's JJ doing?Amor'e hadn't seen her little man in such a long time, since he was born.

"Girl, bad as hell. Trey came home last night telling me about JJ was tallking bout joining the gang" Amor'e eyes widened trying too keep herself from busting out laughing.

"I said what gang? He said The Inglewood Bloods. I was like you better check that little boy before i do!" Everyone chuckled.

It was indeed good to be home.

Amor'e got the chance to say hello to her entire family and introduced them to her friends as it was just Jayda, Dess and herself.

Chris, Dominique and Niah would arrive with the kids in the morning but the other's couldn't make it due to other activities they had planned for the weekend.

"Hi daddy!" She pouted as her father pulled her in for a hug.

He hadn't seen his daughter in months. He'd never been a man for all the mushy stuff but when it came to his kids he was all that and more.

Taking the time to settle into her father's mansion that everyone was staying at for the weekend, Amor'e and her friends joined her aunts and cousins in the kitchen to lend a hand in preparing dinner.

If there was one thing she loved about having a big family like the one she did have was the fact that there was always a huge feast involved.

As she shook her hands off in the sink allowing the last drops of water to fall she turned around and her eyes widened.

"Jay!?" Everyone stood smiling at her reactions to seeing jayceon for the first time in a while.

They always conversed through texts but their plans to hangout would amount to nothing as both were always busy.

She ran to him and Jay pulled her into his arms.

"Wassup blood?" Amor'e felt her eyes fill with tears.

"This bitch ain't greet my ass like that" Shenique scoffed.

"Nique Nique i won't tell you again about that cussing up in here" Gran scholded shenique making her roll her eyes.

"Yes grandma" she replied lowly making everyone around her laugh.

Pulling away from jay she looked over at Cali, Justice and King which were her cousins also but they always called her their big sister.

Hugging them tightly she gave each one a kiss on their foreheads.

"I missed you guys so much!."

Following those events they resumed the makings of the dinner.
______

10:00 pm

Once they'd finished eating everyone went off into their little groups to talk.

Jay took this time to pull his cousin aside and have a conversation with her.

"So how come I haven't met my lil cousin yet?" He asked as they sat on the balcony of her bedroom.

He'd only seen pictures and videos of the little one, never gotten to spend any time 

"Because yo ass is always busy!" She said in a duh tone making him chuckle.

"Chris is gonna bring him in the morning. I figured it was time that the family met him in person and not over facetime anymore."

"Speaking of Chris, he treating you right?" Now that jay was talking too her in person he could finally ask her face to face.

She blushed at the sound of his name.

"Yes he is. We've had issues as many couples do but we love each other and it's with that love that we've able to work through it all."

"I see the rock on your finger. Homie did good man" He took her hand examining the expensive diamond ring on her finger.

"And what's this bs i keep hearing about kaya switching up on you and then this girl exposing shit about you on Instagram?" Amor'e sighed and went on to explain everything to him.

"These bitches got balls. Kaya got jealous of your bag and your lifestyle. She should know the code we go by to make it worse for her brother's part of Inglewood's blood gang, Compton ain't gone let that shit slide especially nique and janae" He laughed mentioning her two most protective cousins.

They were the family relatives that brung life to the party, they wouldn't think twice about beating up bitches when it came to their girl Amor'e.

"Exactly what I told her. Her new buddy shyla, this girl that used to be my friend and makeup artist/stylist acts like i won't call Janae right now and have her and nique blow their spots up but i'm a fiance and a mother now. I got way too much to lose over this petty ass drama over some basic as shit with some basic ass bitches…."

"At the end of the day she can lie all she wants but I made them bitches although I don't like bringing that type of stuff up but everything that I earned along the way I shared it with her. This bitch tried me while i was pregnant with my son, she ratted me out to a malicious ass bitch that put both Royalty's and Sayeis's name out in the media. Nobody but family knew that I was pregnant the entire nine months and for what? For five minutes of fame?" Just explaining everything to her cousin angered her.

"Remember that story I told you about an old friend of mine that I used to make drops with back in the day?" Amor'e nodded remembering just who he was talking about.

"You were just a baby back then. And I was working with your dad at that time, he'd given us some bags to deliver to a client. Qwaz had switched the dope before we dropped it off and when your dad asked what happened he flipped the switch on me. I know it's not really similar to your situation but it's the same principle. Your best friend could be your best friend for years, decades but the one chance they get they gonna switch up on you. Don't focus on any of that petty bullshit and bitches poke Kaya and Shyla. They are too unhappy with their own lives so they want to make yours the same way."

Jay had gone through alot with friendships in his lifetime especially in his early rapping days when he was just starting out. Even till this day there were still people who tried him but the main thing was he learned self control and although the Amor'e that he knew back then isn't the same Amor'e now she still has some way to go before she masters the art.

Talking with someone she trusted made her night, Jayceon had no idea how much his piece of advice contributed to her mental state about the situation.

They say blood is thicker than water but sometimes it is better to trust your blood than a friend.

Jordan however had gotten a tip from one of his guys in Compton that Amor'e was back in Inglewood for their Family Reunion.

He was set to appear tomorrow, finally he was going to get his girl….or would he?
_____

Jordan's you dirty dawg you messing with Kaya and Shyla? But you want Amor'e🧐!?

Nigga what? That's crazy. Anyways what do you guys think about this fun little family chapter with Amor'e and her people?

What do you guys think about Jordan's plans of popping up at the reunion?

If you have any plot twists that you guys wanna see happen leave them down below or dm me them.

Thank you guys so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget too vote, comment your thoughts on this chapter or the entire book and add it too your libraries.

Xoxo - Junie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 635 44
It's a game. We're both obsessed. You agreed to this, Caye. We play and you lose. That is how it goes. Why does he attract your attention, Cayenne? I...
406 8 1
When they love him, but he's in love with his bad boy ways. (Want the entire 700 pages of this series in 1 book? Go online to Apple Itunes, Barnes...
400 36 19
Meet Chris Davis He is the bad boy, but like everyone else he hides things. He has 2 best friends who know everything. But eventually the past gets c...
43.6K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...