Emperor of Yggdrasil - Overlo...

By Pandora_Orion

Momonga becomes the Emperor of the Yggdrasil how will he affect the new world and the other worlds? will it b... More

Beginning of the Conquest
Travel to Hell
Visit to Heaven
The outer god
The show begins
Where the conflict starts
The personal assistant is born
Library of Perganum
Asherah
Two down
The Meeting Part 1
The Meeting part 2
The eight dark lords
Meta Old Empire
Capital city
Beautiful Alchemist
Drateokya Dynasty
Different God realms?
Yovaria Empire
First visit
Albedo's "Expedition" Squad
The retelling of the old history
Beginning of the holy war
The Chaotic Border (Part one)
Chaotic Border (Part 2)
Where Chaos Border Ends
Rise of the Uncharted (Part 1)
Rise of the Uncharted (Part 2)
Demon's Pride (Part 1)
Demon's Pride (Part 2)
Demon's Pride (Part 3)
Rise Of the Uncharted (Part 3)
Winter Wars (Part 1)
Winter Wars (Part 2)
Winter Wars (Part 3)
The Retribution
Rebirth
Revelation
Revenge
Regret
Coming of Inferno
Coming of Inferno (Part 2)
The Tower
Collapse
Imperial Senate
Awakening - Part 1
Awakening - Part 2
Shattering of Fragments
The Prison of Laksha
The Daemon Sultan
New Dawn
Frail Glass
The Holy Blessing
The Conquered Hell
Wails at Midnight
New Time
The Unexpected
Trap
Frayed Bonds
Fading Dawn

Order of the Eclipse

1.2K 40 11
By Pandora_Orion

I advice to watch first the anime overlord or read the light novel before reading this fanfic

English is not my mother tongue so sorry if there are any errors

I do not own overlord and the pictures. but the OCs yes

●~●~●~●~●

[Guild Teleportation] Ainz then transported to a floor with smoke all over the room and the sound of "Clang" rang in the air. sounds of shout and he see automatons carrying heavy metal through high dwarves that have gray skin and are much taller than an average dwarf. He see a high dwarf wearing a black vest with black pants shouting at the high dwarves.

"Hey you! Don't be lazy and penetrate that metal!. You snot! faster!"

Lux then saw him and immediately kneel. All high dwarves and automatons stop on their business and kneel at the supreme one. Ainz wave his hand and they continue with their business. The loud noises in the room came back and shouts through the air. Lux walk to him and bow.

"What are you doing here Ainz-sama?"

"I am just checking on what you are all doing. Is anything going well?" 

"Yes the five hundred high dwarves that you send are doing well and in one month they will be a good blacksmith. I think..."

"Okay first is that can you create mechanical flying ships without power core?"

Lux then touch his beard and carress it. 

"I think I have some blueprints in my office Ainz-sama. If you want to I can deliver-"

"Then lead the way. I want to explore this room, even I create it I don't specifically know all the details in here" 

They go through a door where iron golems are guarding and walk to steel hallway. Ainz look at the gray dwarf and spoke

"Now we are alone, I want to propose a plan and I know you will like it" He smile wickedly inside

"Ohh what is that Ainz-sama?" When he heard that proposal his smile became wider and sinister

●~●~●~●~●

Hilma is the head of the new organization "The Order of eclipse" and Ainz get her past colleagues to be her head departments. She is in a dark room with all of her head departments and in the side are demons with black exquisite armor with metal wings guarding them. Though they suffer from a demon before who wears glasses and has a frog-like face they feel secure because they are Ainz's creation or their master. 

They are broken before but the angels heal them physically and mentally by various kinds of spells. The seven arms are there Zero, Edstrom, Succulent, Peshurian, Malmvist, Regi, and Shizuni. Even though they are decapitated by an old butler the unknown angels revive them and regained their powers by recovering their body parts in the Drateokya and left souls in their bodies to recreate their physical body.

Hilma raise her hand and all of them look at her with attention. "Our master gives your new task in this organization. First Ampetif Coco doll you will be the head of the brothels in different kingdoms. But this brothel will not be filled with sex slaves but professional prostitutes. 

So all the forced slaves will not be allowed and will be released and given compensation for the damages the former organization cost, we needed their full consent from every prostitute and should not be harmed by "customers". There will be punishments on the customer if they hit or scratch the prostitute even they are nobles or part of a royal family in every kingdom"

"How about the nobles of the sorcerer celestial empire~?"

"These should not be a problem because the nobles of the empire do not do this kind of thing. If they rent prostitutes, then I highly doubt they will harm them. if they broke these rules then I will report it to Albedo-sama or Demiurge-sama."

"Okay I have no questions~"

"Second is Oscas will be the head of the smuggling department. I told to our master that you are great in this that's why master appoint you in this position. Prove that I'm right"

"Yes I will do the ways like old times." He said and Hilma nod

"Next is Noah Zweden, You will be the head of the gambling department. The casinos in the other empires and kingdoms are not in the right condition to be called casinos that's why his majesty gives us some money with the help of Meta Old Empire to fix the casinos so that we can attract more nobles and high ranking official"

"I presume that I will try my best so that many nobles and high ranking officials have huge debt on us so we can have a big favor on them"

"Yes that is your job"

"Kuku you know I'm good at it"

She look at the woman who is wearing a black business suit and has gray pixel cut hair. She has a poker face but in the old days she has a creepy smile always on her face.

"Lubelina, You will be the head of the information-gathering department. Our master will send his subordinate to work with you"

She just nod.

Hilma look at the seven arms and they bow. "The master said that you will gather talent holders, Martial arts users, and power-up users to be our private army. He said that the martial arts users and talent holders are optional but I want you to try your best to find one in this continent so that you do not disappoint our master. For now, members of the supreme army of Sorcerer Celestial Empire will be our private army"

"""Understood"""

"Then dismiss, prepare yourselves we will go on every empire to fix our new organization businesses. But first, we will visit Meta Old Empire tomorrow because our master wants to meet us"

"""Yes!"""

They all went outside and then behind her three incubi appear then caress her all over her body. Ainz gift her these lust demons for her pleasure. She found first that they are just like her other mates but when she tastes them, oh she felt the true meaning of pleasure and can't get to go another day without that pleasure. The other head departments are gifted some succubi demons but they are low-tiered in this world, they can still give a fight if necessary but now their job is to satisfy their master's servants.

●~●~●~●~●

Holy Roble Empire

A man with a joker mask with a red suit and green gloves with gold linings walking on the west coast of the Roble and laughing while looking at the sunset

"Ah! It's been so long when I have enemies that I cannot mess with personally! Kukuku"

A paladin with red cape in the back appear and walk towards the "Joker"

"OH PALADIN-SAN IS HERE! HERO OF ALL! AND THE KILLER OF BELLR-"

The paladin dash in the joker's position with incredible speed. after the paladin gets there he hold his collar and lift him up

"One word from you and you are dead"

"You know you can't kill me even though you are world champion KUKUKU"

He slowly bring down the joker

"What do you want?" the paladin hiss

"My base of operations is destroyed and this is all players of Yggdrasil and Magic Conquerors base too so lead or arrange a full attack on that continent" [1]

"We need to discuss this and vote"

"I know that it will happen just push the declaration it will be fun! I promise~ fufufufufu" The joker disappear and the paladin just look at the horizon

He sense two individuals and he look at them

"Papa! Wow it's a beach the sea WOW!"

The woman look at him "Hey honey what's wrong?"

"Ah no, it's nothing. I am okay. So how do you two ladies find me?"

"Nishikienrai-san said that you are here. By the way, why are you here?"

"O-oh well. I am on vacation so I went here"

"Without us?"

"Y-yes without you two......"

Now the paladin will experience the most brutal punishment that a wife can give and it is...

"I don't care that you are the sword of Nazarick, you won't sleep with me in one month. you will stay on the couch."

"H-huh?"

●~●~●~●~●

Location: Unknown

A man in a suit wearing joker's mask is walking through a dark corridor and the only light that comes through is from the windows that are half-open. He walk through the door on the end of the hallway, The room is empty and there is only four entity that is seating on four thrones that is made of pure dark glass.

The man kneel in front of them and he started to speak "My gods, the raid is ready what are your next orders?"

They order him to arranged an attack on that continent to turn it to dust because it is no use for them and to get revenge from that person who attack one of their base, The Drateokya Dynasty.

When they heard the news they ignored him and just look at each other. He is the first servant of these four entities but he doesn't know who is speaking, their voices, their body physique and faces because it is covered in darkness. He just sees are four entities seating in dark glass thrones.

"That slave market is not lost on us but this new player on the chess seems.... arrogant and want to play with us"

"No no no He or she is being smart. You see he thinks that there are people outside the board and playing the chess itself. When that enemy of ours attack that nation then our eyes on that continent will be gone. Even we sent our capable servants getting information that we want, I know that he set up defenses so that we can't get information about him or his servants"

"Tsk what if it is just arrogant and it thinks that he can destroy all"

"Calm down everyone. We have our bigger problems did you all forget that? The one we summoned on this planet and we have many problems on our side you know that no? Because our summoning become absolute failure and different worlds summon in this world. the world gets bigger and bigger literally because many worlds are being summoned" The entity sigh and shake it's head

"Dont be stress you know. The more the merrier they say HAHAAHAHA"

"Hey we have bigger problems you know like that world where the demon lords are controlling the world except for a certain nation what is it called?"

"Nasca Namrium Ulmeria United Eastern Empire"

"What the hell it is so long"

"Yeah that's what my wives said"

"ANYWAY that is our big problem and our only footing there is only clayman and the moderate clown troupe"

"Atleast we have footing there, on the world where God factions rule a certain area we have no eyes there. It will be dangerous you know"

"Yes in many years we are close to zero in progress. And every ten years there is a world that will transport here. The one separating from different worlds that transport here is an invisible wall that connects through many worlds. Only strong people can cross that wall and if they aren't strong then they will see no wall and just continuous land"

"Let's end this meeting I need to be on that emergency meeting." It look on the man wearing a joker mask and give a sealing crystal

"It holds tenth tier angel or a seraph. Use it well and here is your next mission" After the man received the sealing crystal, His boss give him a folder with papers inside.

The entity on the left that is drinking a cosmopolitan spoke "Get the dragons even though they have no use for us we need them to get their immortality. Now go don't fail!"

"Yes my gods!" He stand up and bow then he leave the room. He walk through the dark corridors reminiscing his past memories. If his past self look at him now, the word shock is an understatement after all in the past he is serving the kindest princess that he knows.

"I will save you my golden princess from that demon goat..." He whispered to the air and laughed evilly

●~●~●~●~●

[1]= Magic Conquerors is another DMMO-RPG game like Yggdrasil

(Au: So you know our first antagonist(Joker)??? because if you don't then read or watch the anime. even me is shocked about who he is! I am thinking who will be great for this role and then this character pops into my mindscape then his story is now on the outline. Second is some fans of "touch me" will say "he will not do that he embodies justice etc etc" This is like what if so calm down. Last is this chapter is supposed to be two chapters but the two are very short chapters and it will be unfair to all of you so I combined them. last but not least thanks again for those who support this fanfic and for those who follow me arigatooo!! #1 on momon!!! I mean even we are only 21 on the list it is a huge achievement for me! thanks to you all have a good day)

The magnificent story overlord is not mine but the OC yes.

Please leave any advice to improve my writing skills

I am not good at English so sorry if there are some wrong sentences, description,s and use of words

Hail to Emperor Ainz Ooal Gown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 414 62
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...
1.6K 70 12
Before the Shutdown, Momonga finds a Secret Boss who drops a Mysterious Item. But when he fuses it with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, he creates an It...
9.6K 145 25
Right after everything become real momonga felt a source in a nearby village in a cave so he bring albedo with him to the cave to find out what case...
92.1K 894 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...