Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*

2.1K 36 64
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N's Pov)

The tournaments were going to begin soon! Brawlers have been really active in the power play competitions. I think last time I checked Shelly was in the top rankings? Anyways, I'm not voting for anyone in particular really. I'm just an all around person, voting for everyone and just being a good sport. I heard that there were a couple of brawlers having to sit out of the competitions since they were recently hired on by Supercell.

I was walking from condo to condo, checking in on anyone and seeing if they needed any errands that needed taking care of.

Heading up to the Epic condo's door, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of new Brawlers I'd encounter. Would they be kind like Bea? Angsty like Edgar? Greedy like Griff? It was something I would soon find out.

I walked to the door, bring my knuckles to the door but before I could even knock, it opened on it's own. A large man stood infront of me with a scar across his eye but those calm orbs held kindness.

He gasped softly, startled by my presence and took a step back. "O-Oh! Pardon me.. I d-didn't expect to have guests." He had a thick accent but it kinda made him more adorable.

Smiling brightly, I gave him a gentle wave and a light chuckle. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! I was actually walking around to meet the new Brawlers!" I chirped, holding out my hand to him.

The action made him take another step back, like he was scared I would hit him but then a light blush crossed his cheeks. "I'm (Y/N). I help out the Brawlers when they need it. I'm also a good friend of most of them.

He carefully brought his hand to mine and gently shook it. His grip was very soft for such a big, muscular man. I felt bad slightly, considering he looked nervous. "I-I'm Grom..." He murmured softly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Huh. Wasn't expecting that kind of name but okay. I smiled none the less and released his hand. "Well Grom, I hope we get to know each other. I'm sure you're excited to get onto the field.

His scared expression changed when I mention work. He smiled a but wider and nodded with gentle eyes. "Oh yes. Very. I wish to get out there as soon as possible." He chirped with kind eyes.

"Well, the power play only lasts for one more week! If you need help with any training, I'm always happy to help!" He softly fumbled with his hands, like he was nervous. I really hope I didn't make the poor man uncomfortable.

"Th-Thank you M-Mr/Miss (Y/N)" I let out a soft laugh. "Please, just call me (Y/N) I'm a friend, not a superior." I stated softly. I really want to make a first good impression for this guy, especially since he's so nervous.

(Grom's Pov)

A friend? I have a hard time trusting new faces. What if that's just what they want me to think? I'll have to ask Mr. Gale about them later. If there's anyone I can't trust, it's him!

"Thank you M- I-I mean, (Y-Y/N)..." I can't help but stutter. It was nerve wracking being alone with someone new, even more so since they're attractive. With a calm smile, they walked past me and gave a simple salute.

"That's better~ Hope to see you soon Grom!" Their voice was so sweet. I wanted to trust them. They seem so nice but... I just can't. Not now anyways. With a quick hop, I ran out the door and hurried to the chromatic condo. I was already going to visit Gale anyway, might as well as some questions.

-------------------------

I jogged the entire way to the condo. I wanted to stay in shape especially since I'm a Brawler now! Besides, I've always enjoyed even the slightest bit of exercise.

I slowed my pace when I approached the door. Hopefully no one else was around. I know I got to meet new Brawlers but after being a teacher, it's just really hard these days...

I quickly wipe my frown off my face with the shake of my head and grab the handle of the door. As soon as I opened the door, a loud electrical noise filled my ears while a bright light of electricity shot next to the wall by my head.

A horrifying laugh was heard as I fell to my knees and put my hands to my heart. That scared the crap out of me! Who would be crazy enough to shoot a gun inside of a-

"Hahaha! She's still kicking! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fix this old thing!" An older woman laughed on the couch holding an electrical sniper rifle and she looked... Proud... After almost killing me.

My whole body trembled as I held back my tears and tried to ease my nerves. This woman was mental! "Grom! Oh dear..." A familiar voice was heard as it approached me and sat next to me, rubbing my back for reassurance.

"Dag nabbit Belle! What were you thinking!?" Gale shouted as the woman rolled her eyes and cleaned her rifle with a clean rag. "Ugh, stop whining, I didn't intend to hurt anyone." She gave me a dark look with a toothy grin, it was the face of pure evil. "This time..."

With a quick tug, Gale helped me to my feet and led me to a barstool in the kitchen, just across from the living room where the woman sat. Belle I believe was her name. What a cruel woman...

"Goodness... Are you okay Grom..? I know that must have been a horrible experience.." The old man mumbled while hurrying to the fridge. "I-I am... F-Fine..." I managed to squeak out.

Gale returned with a glass of lemon water and a couple of tiny sandwiches. He's so sweet. "I'm sorry about that. I should have warned you about Belle.. She's a little more on the wild side compared to others."

I quietly grabed a sandwich and took a small bite out of it, nodding softly. "I-It's okay.. I'm j-just glad I didn't get hit.." I murmured softly, my gaze gently looking to the older man. "I-I had a few questions for you.." "Of course! I'd be happy to answer anything you have to ask."

I fell silent for a moment, swallowing my food before talking. "C-Could you tell me a-about that (Y/N) person..?" Gale's expression became much warmer than before. That's always a good sign.

"Oh that (Y/N)~ They're a great person! Everyone loves them!" "Yeah, and some REALLY love them." Belle chimed in from the living room. "Wh-What do you mean by th-that..?" The words escaped my lips before I even realized who I was talking to. I'm just too darn curious.

"Oh, some Brawlers have fallen for them. They're charismatic and nice, it has attracted multiple Brawlers like Stu, Lola, Surge, Moris, and a couple of others." She stated while cleaning between the metal bars of her gun.

So they really are a good person. If all these people have fallen for them then that's a good reason to trust them I suppose. But... Does that mean I don't have a chance to become close to them...

My eyes shoot open at my own thoughts as I mentally slap myself. Why am I thinking like that?? I barely even know them! I shouldn't have those kinds of thoughts! "Oh..? Is that a little blush I see..?~"

Gale teased with a small smile on his lips. I didn’t realize that my face had heated up. I quickly pat my cheeks and shake my head, hoping to remove those thoughts from my mind.

"N-N-No, n-no! I-I just.. I just remembered s-some other questions f-for you! A-About brawling!" I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. Gale tilted his head with a soft gaze, continuing to speak with me.

That was a close one. I mean, it's not like I really do like them in that way! Just because they're nice, charismatic, charming and.. and... Oh God this might be worse than I thought! I haven't caught feelings in years and I only talked to them ONCE!!

I was quickly shook out of my thoughts when Gale waved a hand in front of my face. "Hey are you okay? You seem lost in thought." His voice was as kind as ever. I can always trust Gale with anything.. He is a very good person and I feel safe around him.

"A-Actually... I have something I-I want to say..."

-----------------------

After our talk, Gale walked me back to the Epic condo's and wore a bright smile the whole time. "A-Are you sure about this..?" "Positive! (Y/N) has a good heart. This is the best thing to do."

He had confidence in his words and eyes. It brought me overwhelming amounts of comfort for some reason. I took in a deep breath and nodded as I walked up to the door. "Okay... I can do this.. I can-" I stopped when I listened carefully through the door with a cocked brow.

"Hm..? What's the matter?" Gale asked softly as he listened too. Loud music was heard on the other side, making us look at each other in confusion. "Perhaps Poco came over..?" He questioned as I softly opened the door.

The music was much much louder with just a simple crack in the door. It brought a chill through my body as my eyes shot open from the sheer volume that flooded my ears.

"I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT~ THE TASTE OF HER CHERRY CHAPSTICK~" Oh god, it brought back flash backs from the schools..

But I couldn't chicken out! I have to talk to (Y/N)! It will drive me crazy if I don't get this out of my systems now. With a soft sigh and a sudden new confidence, I hurried into the room only to gasp in shock.

(Y/N) was on the table with a young woman by her side. One stood on the table while the other stood on the couch. "I KISSED A GIRL JUST TO TRY IT~ I HOPE MY BOYFRIEND DON'T MIND IT- COME ON BEA!!"

The younger woman put so much passion into her words as she sang with amazing tune. "It felt so wrong, It felt so right~ Don't mean I'm I love tonight~" "YES GIRL YOU GOT IT!!"

I gently turned to Gale with wide eyes as I pointed at the two, not knowing much if what's going on. "Is this... What I'll be living with..?" I stammered as I tried to hold in my nervousness.

Gale shook his head as he put his hand to his mouth and let out an ear shattering whistle. It caused the women to stop singing and look in our direction with wide eyes. (Y/N) quickly stopped the music and looked away while blushing madly from us whitenessing the scene.

It was actually kind of cute.

"H-Hello Mr. Gale!" The young woman chirped shyly. "What are you two raskles doing?" Gale hummed with a bright smile, trying to ease the awkwardness in the room. "Well, Bea has a crush and she needed to get some of those emotions out."

(Y/N) stated as they held up a mic. "So I said karaoke and she said okay." She said while Bea swallowed hard and tried to hide her blush. "Oh! Well, maybe we can help everyone! Grom also has a crush that he doesn't know how to handle.

I almost choked on the air I breathed. Why would he say that!? They were right there! None the less, they smiled warmly at me and sat on the couch calmly. "Well great! Then we can all talk about this together."

That smile... It brought a warm sensation into my heart. I wanted to tell them so bad. I just wish I knew how. Gale led me over and sat me next to (Y/N) while he sat on the other side of me.

"So let's see.. How do you feel about this person Grom..?" They questioned, causing my face to flush a soft red. "Oh, um, w-well... I-It was pretty r-recent..." I murmured and took in a deep breath. You can do this Grom..

"Well... I just want to t-tell them how I feel.. I want to so bad but I don't k-know how to bring it up to them..." "I'm th-the same way!" Bea chimed in with a soft gaze. "I-I'm really nervous but I-I want to tell her how m-much she means to me..."

Her words.. They actually brought me confidence. I'm not the only one who thinks these things. "I-I'm glad I'm not the only one.." I murmered as a smile crept onto my face. "Alright! Well, how about this..." (Y/N) started with a bright smile.

"Next time you see them, just bring it up while having a conversation. Once they get done with what they're saying just look them in the eye and say 'Hey listen, I really like you a lot and I wanted to get this off my chest.'"

They gently placed their hands on both mine and Bea's knees, looking between us both.

"Maybe they'll accept and maybe they won't but.. That moves you on forward! It gets past the awkward nervousness and if they don't accept, that's okay! That just means you haven't found your special someone yet and they're still out there!"

My eyes never moved off of them. They spoke with such meaning, such gentleness. I had to do it.. I had to tell them. "W-W-Well (Y/N)... I..." Get the words out! Don't chicken out! Be brave, be honest, be Grom!

"I-I-I r-really k-kind of l-l-like y-y-y-you..." I almost whispered. The room was silent aside from Bea who gasped with sparkling eyes at my words. "Awww!~" "Oh Grom.." (Y/N) murmured. This is it.. Here comes the rejection.

No.. That's not at all what I expected. (Y/N) gave a soft chuckle and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. My face turned beet red as I put my hand to the cheek they kissed. "That's.. That means a lot to me.. and I accept your feelings.."

My heart pounded heavily as I let out an excited laugh. I brought them into a hug as I buried my face into their shoulder. Gale smiled as Bea clapped happily with a bright gaze. "I.. I'm g-gonna t-tell her!"

She quickly hopped up and ran to the door with an excited expression, making (Y/N) laugh sweetly. "Bea wait up!" They shouted as Gale hurried after her. They got up and looked down to me with a narrowed, sweet gaze as they took my hand. It was warm and comforting.

"Let's go see how this goes for her..." They said as I nodded with a chuckle, leading them to the door to support a fellow Brawler in their search for love.

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoy it! Remember I have a club on Brawl Stars open for all! Check my conversation section for details! Thank you again for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 160 78
Brawl stars truth or dare FanFiction every characters belong to Super cell
27.3K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 💕
36.6K 908 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
12.1K 134 24
(Rewrite in progress...)This is the old version of the story. I will be working on a rewrite of this as well as other projects. Thanks for reading an...