Double Take [Glamrock Freddy...

By Ethai_Alcohol

(Y/N) was assigned to facilitate Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex. She never planned on Coming back. But she h... More

🐻
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
• Oneshot #1 •
• Oneshot #2 •
Valentine's Day Special♡
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🐻

Chapter 10

3.3K 124 119
By Ethai_Alcohol

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Rough Night?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"I wanna live with you~"

"Even when we're Ghost"

"Cause you were always there for me"

"When I needed you the most~"

Two sets of eyes watched me play as I sang

" I'm gonna love you till"

"My lungs give out"

I look at the Anamatronics before me and smiled.

"I promise till death we part"

"Like in our Vows~"

I closed my eyes as they joined me in the Chorus.

"Just say you won't let go~"

"Just say you won't let go~ oh oh oh~"

"Just say you won't let go~"

"Just say you won't let go~ oh oh oh~"

I concluded the song with a soft G chord strum and smiled at them, Roxanne was leaning back as Chica was laying down with her stomach on the floor.

We we're at Chica's room Jamming, It was just the three of us because the other two were being held up at Parts and Service for something.

I didn't know the reason, But I have this sneaking suspicion because of what Happened to Freddy Yesterday. For Monty though, I didn't know.

We we're sitting on the floor in comfortable silence when Roxy decided to talk.

"You know, there's something I've noticed about you" She said as I put my guitar down beside me, I tilted my head towards her and asked " noticed what?"

Roxy answered "All the songs you've sang to us so far, are Love songs."

I raised my eyebrow and said "Yeah?"

The two girl Anamatronics glanced at eachother before looking back at me with a mischievous grin. I pursed my lips, confused at thier sudden change of expression.

"Well" Chica started with her 'innocent' smile directed to me.

"Since the boys aren't here. you wouldn't mind if we ask you something, would you?" Roxy said with a smirk.

Tilting my head I said "Uhm depends on what kind of question, go ahead"

"Are you seeing anyone?" Chica asked, slightly getting giddy at the topic as I snorted and laugh.

"Are- HAHA Are you initiating Girl talk right now?" I asked, an ever growing grin appeared on my face.

"Not really" Roxy answered as she fixed her hair "We're just asking a question that's been lingering in our heads lately"

Chica hummed in agreement.

"But this can be Girl Talk if you want to!" Chica said as her eyes brightened at the idea.

I looked at the time and saw I still had a couple of hours left, I shrugged and said "Sure why not"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey Fred" I called out to him as he turned to me and responded "Yes?"

We we're walking on the halls that exit's Parts and Service after his thorough checkup, I didn't have to be there but there was someone I wanted to avoid for a few of hours.

And something I wanted to talk to Freddy about.

"Have you noticed anything uhm wierd?" I asked him, he then thought for a moment before answering "Nothing particularly, why? Have you seen something?"

We then resumed to walking as I answered "It's about (Y/N)"

He took a glance at me and asked "What of her?"

I stopped my tracks as he followed also, looking back at me with a confused expression.

"She looks like she's been...holding a lot of baggage"

"Monty, She brings a small bag with her to work in which inside reside's her bottle of water, mint and-"

"I meant like; The way she walks, it's like something heavy's holding unto her feet."

Freddy stood In silence for a moment, I took a step towards him and asked "have you noticed?"

When I asked that, Freddy was already walking ahead of me. He was silent and his footsteps quickened it's pace, I quickly followed him to match his speed.

He kept quiet for a little bit before entering the elevator, I followed right after. As the doors closed he finally answered "Monty, It is very common for people to be holding onto something. If it is that Alarming, she would've talked to someone whom she trust's."

"Freddy, This is different! When I first encountered her- Her first said words were-"

He then put his paw on my shoulder as it stopped me from continuing, he held a serious face and softly said"Listen, Whatever she's hiding it is not our place to pry Monty"

I huffed when he said that, "There's just some kind of heavy cloud hovering over her"

The elevator doors open and we both walked out, Freddy was about to talk when we caught sight of the girls walking by eating Pizza.

Officer (Y/N) was with them, holding a slice of pizza with a small smile as the two others continued talking.

They noticed us looking and Chica waved us over, we walked towards them. Chica was the first one who greeted us "Hey Guys! How did it go?"

Eyeing the security guard, her posture stiffened at the question.

Freddy answered "Everything went alright, There was some unidentified error in my system that caused it to Overload, I was going to lose some important Data if Officer (Y/N) hadn't directed me to perform counter actions"

He then turned to (Y/N) and patted her head with a proud smile "You did well Superstar, thank you"

Her shoulder's relaxed at the gesture and chuckled "Freddy, I told you; I am not a Kid" patting his hand as he removed it from her head.

He chuckled and said "I remember, I am just proud of you"

I gave Freddy a wierd look, he noticed and smiled at me while nodding his head.

He's been Overly Nice too her, more nicer than he's supposed to be

Shaking my head I said "Later"

I was about to turn around and leave when someone grabbed my wrist, looking back I see (Y/N) who held my wrist with a small smile.

"Where ya going gator?" She asked as she put a hand on her hip.

"Somewhere, go Play with the others. Don't bother me" I stated, gesturing towards my band mates before attempting to leave.

"And who said you could leave?" She asked, Now crossing her arms at me.

I scoffed and said "Being bold now, are you Officer (Y/N)"

"Well, I do have authority" She stated, gesturing to her badge. Her smile growing as I huffed

"Monty" Chica warned and I looked at her, She was shaking her head as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I said and stayed where I stood, Chica was now beaming as Roxy gave me an appreciated nod.

Freddy patted my back and said " Thank you Monty"

I huffed and Look down towards (Y/N), She gave me a greatful smile.

"Didn't think you'd actually turn up Officer" a familiar voice piped in as all our heads turn towards them.

(Y/N) smirked and said "You're actually the one who's Awfully late Clay"

Clay chuckled and said "Well I'm sorry for being the responsible one by Fixing Freddy"

They know eachother?

Clay then walked towards (Y/N) and leaned in awfully close to her face, "by the way It was cute that you tapped up Freddy's Wire with this" sticking an electrical tape to her cheek.

What the fuck?

I locked eyes with Freddy as he held an uncomfortable look when his name was mentioned at such conversation, Both of us backed away slight from the pair.

Suddenly, (Y/N) pushed Clay away from her as he fell on the floor. Clay groaned at such pain.

"That was deffo flerting and I do not appreciate it" She said while crossing her arms with a playful smile.

Roxy laughed at her action as Chica quietly chuckled.

"It was worth a try" Clay said as (Y/N) helped him up, he tried pulling her down with him but she already had him on his feet.

"Don't try anything Funny Clay, I will show no mercy"

"Yes ma'am"

(Y/N) then told us she had to go now, It was almost 4am and she has to check the Camera's.

The Girls and Freddy bid her Goodbye as I only gave a single lazy wave. Clay joined her as if he had some business to do with her, they were holding a wierd conversation along the way as thier voices grew distant from us.

The last words I've heard from them were "I'll Crush you" and "I'll break you to bits"

Ugh gross

The Area around me was now silent until I broke it, "Are they uhm Together?" I asked, glancing towards the girls.

They were smiling at eachother as if they know something, I was about to question them when Freddy answered
"I think so?", He seemed doubtful of his answer but firmly added " the genre we've ever heard Officer (Y/N) sing about IS love"

"Do you think?" He asked me as if trying to make sure his answer seemed convincing.

" 'Whatever she's hiding it is not our place to pry, Monty' He says" I mocked as his eyes widened at what I said.

"Nosy bear" Roxy said as she shook her head in Disappointment.

"I-It's not what you think!" Freddy stuttered out, alarmed as if he did something Illegal.

"Kind of is, Gossiping about someone who just left and theorizing thier relationship status with someone is kind of a bad move" Chica said and chuckled "Here I thought Roxy and I were girls"

"Kind of Ironic how you said we shouldn't dive into someone's Business" I added as Freddy held his head down in shame.

"I uhm I'm sorry" He apologized, I patted his back in reassurance.

"You too Monty" Roxy called out as I looked at her bewildered.

"What about me?"

"Both of you seemed to be talking about a certain someone before we called you Guys over" Roxy said as Chica playfully gasped.

Trying to hold a straight face I said "We didn't talk anything about that, We-"

Chica then covers her beak and looked at Roxy " Do you smell that Roxy po?"

Roxy then smells the air and held her snout in disgust "ugh I do"

Me and Freddy then sniffed the air, There wasn't anything that smelt wierd as we looked at them confused.

"It smells like-" they both started before yelling out Together "-LIES!"

Both of us jumped at thier loudness, I scoffed as they continued.

"Oh typical boys talking about a Girl" Chica said and patted my shoulder.

"Kind of sexist of you Chica" I said as she looked at me confused.

"What's sexist?"

"Don't ask"

"ALRIGHT!" Roxy yelled, Trying to get everyone's attention.

"Now for the real question" She started as she walked closer towards us, She eyed both me and Freddy for a moment before asking "Which one of you is the smitten one?"

She pointed a finger between me and Freddy, a Huge smirk playing on her face.

I glanced at Freddy who glanced at me as well before looking back at Roxy.

"Uhm Why?" Freddy asked.

Her smirk Grew as Chica beamed saying "We have Inside Information!"

Both of us were silent now, This Conversation is getting a bit wierd for me.

Roxy puts her hands on her hips before saying "You can't Hide forever"

"We're not-" I started before being violently shushed my Chica.

"Don't you Guys get It?" Chica asked as me and Freddy shook our Head, Her beaming smile faltered at such answer.

"What Chica meant was 'How shall ye not fall in love to such mysterious, kind and oh so beautiful character!'" Roxy acted out before adding "But not as beautiful as me though"

"When you say it out loud like that, it almost like a cliché Love Story Roxy" Chica said before giggling.

"Like two Guys going for that one Girl!" She added as Roxy continued "I know! There's so many shows that Clay showed us to which depicted that concept"

"The cool bad boy type"

"And the Kind and perfect gentleman!"

"Think of which category they fall in"

They then Hummed in thought before saying " Freddy might be the secretive bad boy type with a kind facade!" Chica exclaimed as Freddy tried to back away Slighty from thier fangirling.

"Monty could be the soft hearted kind gentleman hidden in the shadows" Roxy said with a smirk.

This is getting out of hand, what the fuck have they've been watching??

" Alright, I think I'll be going now" I said but was then stopped, Chica held my shoulders down with a daunting smile.

"No please stay, We have more to say"

Girls are a danger to the world.

☆☆☆☆☆

"You Guys good?" Clay asked as Freddy and I had our heads down on the table.

We were inside a staff room hiding from two certain friends who are looking for us right this second.

"I...yes" Freddy said with a weak genuine smile, breifly looking up at him before slowly setting his head back down on the table.

I said no word but I groaned.

"Can I join you Guys?" He asked as We both looked up at him.

"Girls, am I right?" He said with a tired smile as we nodded, He then joined us.

His head banged on the table as he groaned, both me and Freddy jumped at his sudden action.

"Clay, Are you alright?" Freddy asked concerned as Clay answered "Never better!" Still, his head on the table.

He then tiredly said "I lost and I owe her Ice cream now..."

"Lost to what?" I asked but was met with Silence, Freddy lightly shook Clay to wake him up but was met with a light snore.

Freddy looked at me as his brows Furrowed sympathetically "Poor Guy" he said.

Suddenly the door flung open.

Panicked I hid under the table as Freddy curled towards the nearest corner trying to hid, Facing away from the door.

"Uhm" I peaked and saw (Y/N) holding the door open, She looked between the three figures in the room.

One who was fast asleep, a Huge robot alligator 'hiding' under the table and the clearly Visible Anamatronic Bear curled up in the corner.

She looked at me and held a smile "You Guys should charge now, It's almost 6"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.3K 32
19 year old Y/N has no job, and their family is always busy, so they go to check out the Mega Pizza Plex, and maybe even get a job there! Meeting all...
38.9K 648 15
A young boy named Gregory is trapped overnight in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. With the help of the Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator and Glamrock C...
9.3K 180 27
It's been several months since Twilight Moon woke up in this strange place. Wait. Her name was now Tiger Moon. Tala, as everyone calls her. When she...
482K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...