Mr. Lee

By DollyStuart

MobsterBoss!LeeDongWook x DaughterOfMobster!Reader ------ When your father's mob clan makes a mistake by brea... More

1. Treaty
2. Sacrifice
3. Prison
4. Hostage
5. Home
6. Heiress
7. Betrayed
8. Note
9. Handcuffs
10. Project
11. Clothes
12. Association
13. Gifts
14. Art
15. Wounds
16. Remember
17. Pleasure ๐Ÿ”ฅ
18. Interrupted
19. Dress
20. Posessive
21. Ex
22. Associate
23. Wet ๐Ÿ”ฅ
24. Beg ๐Ÿ”ฅ
25. Cuddles
26. Lingerie
27. Watching ๐Ÿ”ฅ
28. Practice ๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. Stockholm
30. Elite
32. Mine ๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. Owned
34. Smile
35. Rembrandt ๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. Control ๐Ÿ”ฅ
37. Chain ๐Ÿ”ฅ
38. Swallow ๐Ÿ”ฅ
39. Detail
40. Swim
41. Show ๐Ÿ”ฅ
42. Exposed ๐Ÿ”ฅ
43. Dinner
44. Wanted
45. Tricks
46. Love
47. F*ck ๐Ÿ”ฅ

31. Gaze ๐Ÿ”ฅ

3.6K 96 2
By DollyStuart

'Y/n?' Mr. Lee said suddenly one morning as he looked up at you.

'Hmm?' you sounded, mouth too full with pancakes for you to speak.

'You know, I've been thinking about what you said,' he began.

You swallowed the particular big bite and raised your eyebrows.

'I say a lot of things,' you said, all kinds of scenarios racing through your head.

'About what you said, dropping the car department,' Mr. Lee said.

'Oh right. That,' you said, feeling slightly disappointed. You were hoping he had changed his mind about not sleeping in the same bed. It had already been a few days and as promised you had been practicing with your dilators. You were almost ready for number three.

'I think you're right. I think it does slightly take down my name. And it's always such a hassle. I was thinking if I expand the IT department, it might make up for the loss,' Mr. Lee said thoughtfully.

You nodded thinking too.

The bell rang.

'Oh it's already time!' you exclaimed as you jumped up from your seat.

Besides Mr. Lee's own job and your work for the art gallery, together you had finally finalized the plans for the pool.

You ran over to the door and let the team of construction workers in.

There were quite a lot of them.

Mr. Lee had insisted on sparing no expense, wanting to get it done as quickly as possible. At first, you had thought the reason to be that he just didn't like strange people in his house.

But as the construction workers started going over the plan with you and Mr. Lee and started working, you noticed why.

The entire day long, Mr. Lee was keeping an especially close eye on you.

For a moment you had thought it was because he didn't trust you.

But around dinner time you found out the real reason.

You had been standing watch as they had marked out the plan on the grass. Most of the workers had been busy but one had been slacking off. You had noticed him too. Most of the time he stayed close to you, but not too close. He was always out of your line of sight, but whenever you looked around to find him he quickly turned away.

It was obvious that he was staring at you whenever you weren't looking.

It wasn't long before Mr. Lee picked up on it too. He had been inside for a while on a phone call, but as soon as he came out you could see his face change. He was fixating on a point behind you, striding over towards where you were standing.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you behind his back with such unexpected force that you almost tripped.

You didn't have time to recover from the shock of Mr. Lee's action as he suddenly started verbally abusing the worker, telling him in a not-so-decent way that he was supposed to get on with his work.

The worker apologized many times, the fear clearly audible in his voice, but Mr. Lee wouldn't hear it.

He grabbed you by your arm and pulled you back into the house.

Still cursing under his breath Mr. Lee let go of you in the kitchen.

'Oppa,' you spoke softly taking his face into your hands. Your action surprised him and he looked down at you.

As if awaking from a trance he put one of his hands over the ones you put on his face. You could instantly see his dark eyes clearing up a little.

'Oppa, it's okay,' you giggled.

'No it's not,' Mr. Lee said with gritted teeth. 'The way he was looking at you... That filthy,' Mr. Lee cursed.

'Oppa, it's okay,' you repeated soothingly. 'He didn't do anything. I didn't mind. It's okay,' you said again.

Mr. Lee simply grumbled some swearwords.

He reminded you of a dog that got annoyed whenever his boss wasn't paying attention to him.

'Oppa, I'm here. I'm with you,' you reassured him.

'Damn right,' Mr. Lee said feisty. He suddenly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in close. Your front touching his front.

'You're mine,' Mr. Lee growled possessively before planting a hungry kiss on your lips. Your mind instantly went blank. His soft lips moving over yours. His tongue licking your lips, asking to be permitted to enter. You opened your mouth to let him in.

Your tongues intertwined and let go of each other again. Your mouths moving in unison.

'You're mine,' Mr. Lee repeated, placing one last much softer kiss on your lips.

The kiss might have softened his mood, but it had inflamed your body.

'I'm yours,' you purred as he hugged you tightly for a moment.

'How about I start wearing that necklace you gifted me whenever they here? So they won't forget,' you proposed, knowing full well that it would excite him.

Mr. Lee's mouth turned into a smug grin.

'And,' you began, following in a somewhat quieter tone, 'I was thinking on trying number three tonight. Maybe you wanna help me?'

You kissed his cheek slowly and seductively.

You could see Mr. Lee swallow.

He wet his lips.

His eyes had gone dark again. Too dark...

'Why wait 'till tonight?' he said, a naughty smirk on his face.

Before you could say anything, Mr. Lee grabbed you by your hand and dragged you behind him up the stairs.

As soon as he closed the door behind him his lips attacked your mouth. His hands flew over your body as if he was trying to touch every inch of you all at once.

You kissed him back, lips smashing into each other violently. Your hands found the collar of his jacket and you pushed it from his shoulders, instantly moving to unbutton his shirt, desperate to feel his skin against yours.

He pulled your shirt over your head as you unbuttoned his, both letting out a sigh in relief when your bare skin finally touched each other.

His skin was so smooth, so soft with strong muscles moving underneath them.

Stumbling and still kissing the two of you moved towards the bed.

You could see the flicker of gold from out of the corner of your eye. The necklace Mr. Lee had gifted you had been on your nightstand for a while. You had looked at it each night before you went to sleep, knowing that you were his and that he would keep you safe. You had even sometimes eyed it when you had played with yourself, thinking back on that first night and how possessive he had been of you. You were almost embarrassed to admit how much that trait had turned you on.

Mr. Lee noticed your mind had drifted for a second and he pulled away from you, noticing you glancing at the necklace.

With a small side smile, he picked it up from the nightstand and held it in front of you. You gave him a small smile in return, letting him know you wanted him to put it on you. He did so with surprising ease.

'Mine,' he muttered contently as he admired the heavy shining jewelry around your neck, his finger stroking it. You felt yourself clench. His gaze started to wander from your neck down to your chest.

'I spend far too little attention on these last time,' Mr. Lee growled as he unclasped your brah in one smooth movement. He pushed the straps from your shoulders.

Mr. Lee sat down on the bed, positioning you in front of him so he could get a good look at you.

'Absolutely fucking perfect,' he muttered as he took in your view for a moment.

You were just about to start feeling very self-conscious about your size because of his obsessive gaze when he grabbed your waist tightly with his hands and pulled you closer.

_______________

WRITERS NOTE

Warm welcome to new reader It_Loser_Lover

Thank you all for the votes and comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 353 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ๏น’โชฉโชจ๏น’Themes !! โ€ข Zombie Apocalypse ยฐ Mafia Groups and Rivalries โ€ข Romance, Thriller, Horror ยฐ Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
18.9K 692 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
9.3K 574 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...