I Help You. (Sakusa Kiyoomi)

By AEVOAEVO

"Why don't I EVER keep my big mouth shut?!" "Why doesn't she ever keep her mouth shut?" "Why do you never kee... More

November 14th, Friday.
Author thing
2. Saying something you're not supposed to.
3. Sakusa
4. Petty
5. Sunday [ The day Before Day 1]
6. Sunday [The day Before Day 1]----p2
7. Sunday [The day Before day 1]---p3
8. Sunday [The day before Day 1]---p4
9. Monday [Day 1]※※※※
10. PP
11. Playful Banter
12. Intruder Alert.
13. Task one.
14. Tuesday [Day 2]※※※※
15. Task two
16. ItachiBan!!
17. Suave or Sarcastic
18. 13 degrees.
19. Kiyoomi, honey.
20. Thursday [Day 4]※※※※
21. Friday [Day 5]※※※※
22. Inspiration
23. Liars.
24. Finding the Right Time.
25. So many lies
26. I'm not jealous
27. Lundi and Saeko Know best
28. Mange
29. Je suis ne désolé pas.
30. Saturday [Day 6]※※※※
31. I'm going to mess things up
32. Yes, I was looking at your butt. No, I don't regret it.
34. Winter is my Favorite Season
35. It was Just us.
36. No One Loves Me Like You Do
37. Lanthum
38. Restless
39. Monday [Day 15]※※※※
40. Y/n POV
41. Me and He.
42. Thursday [Day 18]※※※※
43. Rid of the Dust
44. Yes...and No

33. Pretty lies and Red Magic

898 23 13
By AEVOAEVO

November 22nd, Saturday, day 6/30

Sakusa POV--

I slid the white blankets off my legs and walked to the room door, locking it.

I needed to walk around but didn't want anyone barging in. That would be more embarrassing than being written about in Itachiban!!.

I sighed thinking about that newspaper article. Why do gossip groups exist?

Wanting to distract myself, I went into the bathroom searching for cleaning supplies. Luckily, there were many found behind the towels under the sink. I grabbed a roll of white paper towels, a rag, some bleach, some Fabuloso, and a bottle of Windex. And a mask, of course.

"There is no way that bug will be back," I muttered to the air. Before I begin, I needed more ventilation so I made my way to the terrace doors. I slid it open a creak and that's when I heard a particular shriek of a laugh.

Y/n...

I open the doors wider to peek my head through and see her being dragged by Atsumu's hand.

Egh.

They were headed through thickets, which was kind of startling, but she sounded like she was having fun so I let them be.
They were laughing together. Atsumu was up was holding her hand.

I'm not jealous.

I glanced at their distancing figures one more time before returning to my task. I ripped a paper towel from the roll and began spritzing the walls with Windex, which does indeed work well. Harshly, I rubbed the walls and the tabletops and the bed frames.
There was no way they were going to do anything....important. Y/n, I doubt she'd like him to that point, and Atsumu is....well, he'd definitely flirt.

That doesn't concern me whatsoever since their business is not mine.

But even when I started refolding the bedsheets, I couldn't stop wondering where they had gone. I mean, they didn't need to go that far into the woods unless they didn't want anyone seeing what they were doing. What could they need so much privacy for?

Stop, I'm not jealous.

There was no reason to be. I just know Atsumu. He's the type of guy who can make anyone fall for him, then he'll drop them.

...but at the same time, Y/n's the type of girl who can keep anyone coming back, even a piss stain like Atsumu.

I clenched my jaw. I do not understand why I feel so...negative. Just--bad about all this. It's very annoying, and I wish it to stop.

But I know it won't.

So I can only ignore these emotions and continue cleaning.

---Y/n POV---

Atsumu and I were deep in the forest- I couldn't even see his house anymore- when he finally released my hand. The whole trip here felt like an adventure with all the random tree logs we had to jump over and the constant sound of forest life crunching under our shoes.

The closest thing we have to this in the city is raised median islands.

His eyes bounced between two different birch trees for a moment before crouching in front of the closer one on the right. In front of him sitting at the base of the tree was a small, lumpy pile of brown brush and green leaves. He looked up to me, slowly placed an index to his lips, and quietly motioned for me to come closer.

When I crouched next to him, he gently picked some large leaves covering the top and revealed the fluffy head of a Tanuki. I smiled greatly at the cute animal, and, immediately, it crawled from the makeshift cave and began interacting with me.

My whole face blew up in surprise; there was a myth that Tanuki only show themselves to 'chosen' humans.

Ahah, imagine all the viruses this wild animal is giving me!

As if he could read my mind, Atsumu placed a hand along the Tanuki's back. "Don't worry, Ringo's vaccinated. "

(Ringo = apple.)

"What a cute name. Is he yours?"

I started petting him as well and he mewled happily, curling his body around my arm cutely.

Atsumu shrugged his shoulders, "I'd like to say that, but my parents don't allow animals in the house. All I can do is give him company."

"Well, " I sat on the ground and allowed Ringo to explore my lap, " I hear Tanuki are naturally wild animals, so I think that's all he needs. I'm sure he appreciates it."

He chuckled. "That's nice to hear. 'Samu doesn't really like the forest that much so I've never been able to show anyone Ringo."

"What about Sa- Er, Omi? I heard he use to come here."

He looked away awkwardly before plopping himself on the ground next to me, scratching the back of his neck as he rested his chin in his other free hand. "Yeah...been meanin' to ask you about that. Uh, what's he been up to lately?"

"Oh, Well...nothing in particular." I don't know what he's been doing the last seven years, dude. I met him six days ago. But it's not like they know that. Everyone here thinks we've been together for four years...

"Well, I just mean... He's been okay, right?"

"What do you mean?"

He gave me an exhausted grin and chuckled. " You're really gonna make me say it, aren't you?"

"...Yes."

Atsumu pulled a little twig from Ringo's fur and he switched to his lap as well. "Omi met us at our first Reception when we were six, and the three of us were, like, inseparable. Then, he just stopped going for seven years... I think it was cause I pushed his starfish off that rock."

I knew exactly why. "I don't know why, but I know he'll tell you when he's ready." I gave him a smile. " And, I'm sure it's not the starfish thing."

"Hm, I see why he likes you."

"Why's that?"

He let his back fall onto the soft ground and placed his arms under his head, Ringo leaving me and jumping onto his firm stomach. "You are nothing like the girls here."

I scoffed. "As I've been told."

"You don't sound pleased at the compliment?"

"Well, as someone trying to fit in with the crowd and not cause attention, hearing that I'm different isn't necessarily the best thing right now."

"But why? Why would you ever want to be like us?" He suddenly sat up and looked at me as if he'd figured a secret out. "How did you say you knew Kiyoomi?"

uh oh.

"We met through our mothers. What about it?"

"How long?"

"Four years." He was progressively leaning closer to me with a smirk. Not wanting to seem like I was lieing, I stayed put. He smelled good anyway.

"So you know about his middle name?"

"That never came up in conversation," I answered quickly. His face was now nearing inches.

" It didn't?~ Not in all four years of relationship?"

"What an interrogation." I let out a shaky breath I hadn't realized I was holding in with a smile. " It didn't. And who said we were in a relationship?"

"Are you not?" He smirked. His breath smelled of pretty lies and red magic. "I would think calling someone by their first name meant so."

I felt goosebumps reach my collarbones when his fingertips grazed my ear as his palm cradled my jaw. Subtly, he was turning my head up and I couldn't stop glancing at his lips. " I call you by yours, Atsumu." I responded this with his exact next move in mind, I knew what we were doing. I shamelessly knew.

" My name, " He grazed his soft lips against mine, " has never sounded so hot before."

He connected our lips with ease and pulled my face closer, turning his head to the side to grasp my mouth further. The bone of his nose skimmed past mine until it settled along my cheek. Our eyes were closed as I snaked my hand to his hard chest.

Omi...

My eyes jolted open. I hastily pulled away and slapped him straight across the cheek, his eyes going wide, before immediately grabbing his head and pulling him into a kiss again. Whaaat? He was hot and Sakusa and I weren't ACTUALLY dating.

However, I did still feel guilty, so our second kiss only lasted a second when I stood up and walked away from the spot.

33.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
384K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
67.4K 2K 18
Ukai forces hinata and tsukishima to get along after so many months of tension and arguments. They are forced to hang out every Saturday, which event...
1.4M 50K 83
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓? ❞ ❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑!❞ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲..❞ ❝𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡...