26. I'm not jealous

November 21st, Friday, Day 5/30

As we ate, I couldn't help but think about the conversation Lundi and I had just had. I just don't know how to feel. I feel grateful but also...sad? because the only person he had a good relationship with died. And it was his fucking sister.

"Do you not like sushi?" Sakusa asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Why do you ask?"

He raised his eyebrows high. " Because it's either that or you're constipated."

The two maids sputtered food out at his joke.  They were sitting on the opposite side of Sakusa and I in our booth. It was Sakusa and Saeko sitting on the outside.

"It could also be because you're sitting right next to me," I responded smugly, pinching my nostrils. 'You smell like shit."

"For the record, I can't remember the last time I heard your shower water run."

Of course, we were both joking.

"So you listen to me shower? Pervert?"

'Ah shit', He thought, 'how do I respond to that?'

"Oh! Silence means yes! I am calling 911 right now."

"I don't, but if I did, you're no better. You actually break in."

"You broke into his shower?" Saeko couldn't believe it.

"...No!"

Each person gave you a skeptical look.

"...his room isn't his shower," I added.

"That still counts," Kiyoomi said.

"Okay, well, he made me stay under his bed!"

"After, you broke into my room."

"So that I could invite you here."

"Y/n, I was naked."

"yeah! Yeah, I became well aware of that. Especially when you tried to take your towel off in front of me, I know!"

"Hey, do you guys wanna quiet down, people are starting to stare."

"Oh, Kiyoomi, Honey, is that you?!" An annoying, random voice called.

We all turned our heads to see a tall woman with golden blonde hair and sharp green eyes.

He groaned loudly and attempted to look away, only for her to force herself into our booth seat. Sakusa quickly scooted himself closer to me to the point where our thighs and shoulders were touching.  I could feel his biceps through the black fabric of his long sleeve and his quads through his white sweats.

"This is a two-person booth." He complained. "Get out."

"Ah! So mean as always!"She looked around the table. "Who are your...friends, Kiyoomi?"

"Stop calling me by my first name."

"then don't ignore me!"

he sighed and pointed to each one of us. "This is Saeko. This is Lundi, and this is y/n."

"Nice to meet you, " She sauntered her hand to us, "I'm Lilith.  You all are quite gorgeous."

We awkwardly thanked her, not sure if she was bad or good. She seemed to be very careless around Sakusa, and he was probably thankful he hadn't taken off his mask yet.

'What do you want, Lilith?"

"Aww, come on, call me by the name you used to.~"

What?

" No, t-"

"No, no," I happily waved my hand with a giggle for him to go on, "call her by the name you used to call her."

I'm not jealous.

I have no reason to be.

"See, she gets it, Kiyoomi. Go on, call me Peaches.~"

Subconsciously, my eyebrow twitched and a hard smile stoned my face. "What a cute name!"

Sakusa looked at me distressed, noticing how fidgety my hands were at the moment. They couldn't seem to find a single resting position under my chin. 

"So-So tell me, sakusa, where did that name, you know, how did it come about?" I subconsciously narrowed my eyes and drew in my voice. "Like, what made you want to call her Peaches?"

I am not jealous.

He looked at me, figuring out what was going through my mind, and looked back at Lilith. Her heart-shaped, red lips were pouted into a beautiful curl as she dreamily stared at him.

"You told me that was your name when we met." He said flatly.

"Yet even when you figured out it wasn't my name you still continued to call me that."

"You asked me to."

A hot breath cruised out of her and her eyes kept traveling to and from his lips. " Because I love the way the name just rolls off your tongue. "

"Can you go now?"

"Hmm, " She looked at us, "how do you three know Kiyoomi?"

"We're his friends," I answered, earning a look up and down."I'm his girlfriend."

!!Shit!

Wasn't supposed to make it public!!!!!!!

Her jaw dropped. As did everyone's jaw.

"Is...this true, Kiyoomi?" She kept her jade eyes on my e/c eyes as she asked him. My stare at her was broken when I felt him lift my hand above the table, holding it in his own. It was like he was showing everyone, the way he brought it up. Everyone's eyes except for his black ones widened at the sight.

"It is." he stated. "Y/n is my girlfriend."

Yup, I'm not jealous.

Lilith clenched her jaw before a rosy blush adorned her cheekbones. Her eyes scattered everywhere as she was lost in thought until they stuck to me. The only difference was that there was a look of dismay.

"Well, then I'll see you at the reception tomorrow, then?" She perked.

He nodded his head and Lilith propped herself out of our booth. "I'll see you there as well?" She asked me. I gave her a humbled smile. "Yes."

As she left, I noticed her fingers slither along sakusa's left shoulder. He withdrew when she touched him, bringing his body closer to mine. He smells so good.

We all listened as her heels clacked further and further into the distance. 

Sakusa was still hoding my hand.

Sakusa was still squished against me.

 26.