My Daily Life With A Monster...

By UnknownFate25

My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nic... More

VOLUME 1: HELL HIGH
1 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
2 - Obtaining The First Mission
3 - Operation: Virgin's First Date
4 - Taking The Highway To Hell
5 - Please Don't Eliminate Me!
6 - Half Man, Half Shark, All Roomate
7 - The Prisoner Of The Hollow
8 - The Angel Of Heavenly Fire
9 - Welcome To Hell High
10 - A New Challenger Approaches
11 - Cue The Training Montage!
12 - The Duel With The Dragon
13 - The Dragon's Perspective
14 - Meeting The Popular Girl
15 - The Underworld's A Big Place
16 - My [Hollow Wanderer] Skill Is Broken
17 - The Boyfriend's True Colors
18 - Mending The Broken Pieces
19 - Grinding With A Demon Arm
20 - The Battle Of The Strongest Students
21 - The True Potential Hidden Within
22 - They Want My Hand In Marriage?!
23 - The Odd One Of The Family
24 - The Nephilim In Human Skin
25 - Gaining A Spider Girlfriend
26 - Expanding The Party
27 - The Invitation To The Blood Ball
28 - The Princess Of The Dark Empire
29 - A Brawl In The Jewelry Store
30 - These Attackers Are Just Low Leveled Grunts
31 - The Long Awaited Blood Ball
32 - The Princess' Dilemma
33 - The Blood Ball Becomes Bloody!
34 - My Vampire Step-Parents Are Scary
35 - My Life After One Month Of Crazy
36 - A New Student And A Field Trip!
37 - Getting Stranded And Playing Won
38 - In The Middle Of Nowhere
39 - Madam Webb Is Overpowered
40 - Welcome To The Gas Station Of Hell
41 - The Ghost Town
42 - Everybody Loves A Good Bar Fight
43 - I'm An Angel Rider
44 - The Not So-Oasis
45 - Skulls And Slimes
46 - Saving The Students
47 - School Vacation
48 - Heading To The Fox Village
49 - Enter Shippo Village
50 - Fox Fortunes
51 - Fangs Of The Foxes
52 - Krystal Is Dangerously Cute
53 - Something Is Wrong
54 - The Fake Verses The Real
55 - The Chieftess Of Shippo
56 - Service Of A Sensei
57 - Final Day With The Fox Family
58 - Grinding Levels Is Tough
59 - The [Party] Enters The Hollow
60 - To Where It All Began
62 - Catalysts And Ascension
63 - The Day I Failed
64 - B3r739k
65 - I Thought Systems Were Fake!
66 - Everything Changes
67 - To The Dark Empire
68 - The Confrontation
69 - The Dark Prince
70 - A Changing Mindset
71 - Tensions In The Underworld
72 - Attack On Dark Castle
73 - Luna Diabolos
74 - Infiltrating The Manor
75 - The Master Plan
76 - The Ruler Of Hell
77 - Welcome Back Home
78 - For Jackson
79 - Return
80 - It's Time To End This
81 - Epilogue
Thank You!

61 - Collecting Crystals

2.5K 120 10
By UnknownFate25

The cave was, unlike the rest of the ravine, lit by small, purple, glowing crystals. Before there were some orange ones, but they all seem to be gone now.

"This...really is a goldmine." Anna gasped.

"If you get 5 AP for each one of these, you'll get so much..." Dawn muttered.

Mental note, while in the Hollow look for caves. If more are like this one, then that would be amazing. Because looking at all of these small crystals scattered around, I know I'm going to get a lot of AP.

We all started to grab the small crystals. I deposited mine immediately into my [Inventory], while the others handed me theirs to take as well.

After a couple of minutes, we had picked all of the small ones and traveled a good bit into the tunnel. I now had a total of 52 [Chaos Crystals]. Yes, you heard me right.

52. I was already at 8, and this cave contained 44 more. And that is only the small ones. I'm going to be rolling in AP once we collect them.

Unfortunately this is a one time thing, I don't think that these caves just grow these crystals in two weeks, but this is still amazing. I'm going to have to be careful with how I spend my AP.

We moved on, to where the crystals grew larger and were now the size of the one I had gotten from the Duorex. There were less of them, which allows us to grab them quicker.

Another decent bit into the tunnel, and I now had a total of 13 [Medium Chaos Crystals]. This is really incredible...

We finally reached to where the crystals became their largest, the size of a whole leg. It was a big difference in size, and there were only a couple of them.

"Can you get these...?" Anna asked, looking at the crystal. "These are huge..."

"Time to find out." I stated. I approached the crystal, placing my hand on it. I focused on placing it into the [Inventory], and I felt as my hand was no longer touching anything.

To make sure, I quickly checked my [Inventory], and there it was.

[Large Chaos Crystal] - 1 - A crystallization of the chaos magic inside a giant Corrupted.

All of the crystals say they come from Corrupted, which certainly is true, but then why are there a ton here? Are they like fossils, exposed by the cave?

I quickly gathered the others for a total of 5.

Now we would be in complete darkness, if it wasn't for Angela's fire. We had plucked every crystal that we could find.

Up above, the cave widened into a large room. It was faded in darkness, but Angela slowly started to inch towards it. We followed her, entering the room that I had found Angela in.

It was a huge, with an incredibly faded rug, it's original color gone gray a long time ago. Pillars held up the ceiling, and on the other side of the room, was an altar.

Last time I was here, this place was illuminated by large fire crystals, even larger than my whole body. But now? All gone. I was a little worried. Had they faded away somehow? Or did someone take them?

The altar looked ruined now. The chains were broken, scattered across the ground. The rocks that the chains were attached to had cracked, and the stand in front with the handprint had also greatly cracked.

"So this is where..." Anna muttered to herself.

Angela slowly approached the altar. We stood a little back, watching as she got closer. She looked down at the stand with the handprint.

"You placed your hand here...and you saved me." Angela stated. "I can never say it enough, but...thank you."

"It's alright." I replied.

Angela lightly smiled. "You know...it's weird. Before you saved me, I spent one-thousand years asleep while chained here. If you hadn't saved me, I maybe would have never woke up."

"I have something to confess." She suddenly stated.

"What is it?" Dawn asked.

"I...I can barely remember anything." Angela whispered. "I just remember them sealing me...and being so, so angry. But I don't remember any of my life before that."

That's...really weird. Did the seal do something to her memory?

"It's strange." Angela muttered. "So I tried to push it away...and live this new life. But I need to find out."

She looked around.

"This place doesn't seem to hold any secrets." She said, disappointed. "I was hoping that maybe...there would be something. So I could know what happened 1,000 years ago."

A few tears dropped from her eyes. "I'm sorry I never said anything...but could you all...maybe help me? If you find out anything about angels...or Heaven...?"

"You idiot." Anna sighed. She walked towards Angela. "You and I have our differences, but you are my friend. Of course we'll help."

"...thank you." Whispered Angela

The two of them hugged, the most calm I've ever seen them together. Usually they're at each other's throats, but they really do care for each other.

I felt a smile grow on my face.

I'll have to ask Mom and Dad. I'm not sure about here in Hell, but there has to be books about them on Earth. Right?

"Alright. Let's get out of here." Anna stated as the two walked back to us. "Jack, make a portal."

"Wait, I thought we needed to go back to leave at the right spot." Krystal interjected.

"I'm pretty sure that's only for entering the Hollow." Stated Anna. "Right?"

"Yes." Sally stated, letting everybody hear her voice. "When he leaves the Hollow, he just has to imagine where he wants to go, granted it's from the same Realm as where he entered."

"Huh? Then what was the point of the string?" Krystal asked.

"It was so next time we knew where we went. In case we ever need to go back to a certain spot." Anna stated.

"Well, we now know where the ravine is thanks to the string, so it works out." Dawn nodded.

We left the Hollow without any problem. I imagined exiting at the special training area that Madam Webb gave us. A portal appeared in the air, and stepping through it we arrived at our destination.

Now back in Hell, there was no threat of a possible attack. Which meant now that I could sell all of the crystals that I had obtained.

[Shop]

[Sell]

[Buy]

I clicked on [Sell], moving to the new page.

I sold all of the Chaos Crystals. Since I didn't need these things for anything, I could sell every single one. And in return...

260 AP. I got 260 AP from selling all of those Chaos Crystals. And that's not including the Medium and Large ones, and who knows how much those were worth. Oh. My. God.

Selling a [Medium Chaos Crystal], I learned that these gave me 10 AP, the worth of two small Chaos Crystals. That was another 130 AP.

The [Large Chaos Crystals] sold for 20 AP, which was the worth of two medium or four small. That was 100 AP.

With selling all of the Chaos Crystals, and combining it with the 295 AP I had saved beforehand, I now had a grand total of...

785 AP.

...are the missions rewards even worth it?

I went from 295 to 785 AP. OH MY GOD!

I have so much I don't know what to do with it! I could get 7 lottery rolls, but I'd rather save it in case something useful comes up in the shop.

"You're slack-jawed." Sally pointed out.

"So...how much?" Anna asked, seeing my face.

"Yeah, you look really shocked." Dawn stated.

"I started with 295..." I slowly stated.

"And?" Angela tilted her head curiously.

"...I ended with 785."

"..." All do the girls were silent for a good second, before bursting into a scream of shock. "What?!"

"Yeah..." I slowly replied.

"That's insane!" Anna gasped.

"We'll have no trouble affording boosts if we need them then..." Dawn stated.

"Wow..." Krystal stated. "I didn't expect so much..."

"That's a lot...right?" Angela asked.

"I think so?" I replied. "At least, it's way more than what I've had before."

"Well, let's end it here today." Anna stated. "And tomorrow we'll start again. We're making good progress, halfway on one item to Level 20, so let's relax for the rest of today. We still almost have a full two weeks."

Retiring back to my Dorm Room, I thought about the future. Maybe I need to level up to earn some more options in the shop...or maybe I should do a lottery or two...

Though for now, at least, it was better to save.

I went to sleep that night, feeling the richest I have ever felt my whole life...despite not having a single buck on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 2 7
An Introverted but brilliant person was forced to play a game he hates as a school project And when I say hate I mean Hate to the extent he cursed t...
340K 9.7K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...
278K 11.6K 57
Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated into the world of his favorite anime, He...
6.3K 234 6
Going to work may have always been a massive pain in the butt, but I never thought it would actually get me killed! While riding the bus to get to wo...