Trying to move on- Fast and F...

By Fastandfurious_X

After the events of part one of 'Love is a rollercoaster- Fast and Furious'. Violet tries to move on from Bri... More

PART ONE
01: The True Violet Toretto
02: This Time With Memories
03: Soapy Water Mess
04: I Like You But I Still Love Him
05: Gossip
06: Arcade
07: Cheating Boyfriend
08: What Are You Looking At?
09: Hurt My Family
10: You Or Me?
PART TWO
11: Snap Surprise
12: Good To Have You Back
13: Brother Friend Reunion
14: Brother's Secret
15: Merry Christmas
16: Didn't Make It
17: A Year After
18: Why Not
19: Seeing Things... Seeing Him
20: Birthday Fun
PART THREE
21: Old Friend Surprise Visit
22: Beach Day
23: Memory Card
24: Photos
25: How Did You Get In?
26: See You Together
27: Little Surprise
28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner
29: Rock's Thrown
PART FOUR
31- One Year
32- Break In
33- Movies and Cuddles
34- The Other Girl and Flowers
35- Boxing in the Forest
36: Did You Tell Anyone?
37
38
39
40
PART FIVE
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
PART SIX
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
PART SEVEN
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
PART EIGHT
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
PART NINE
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
A/N

30: Hanging Lights

50 1 0
By Fastandfurious_X

Violet was getting ready to go hangout with Alec for the day when there was a knock on her bedroom door.
"Come in." Violet says, putting her Jacket on before the door opens to reveal Grace and Sophia before they close the door behind them.
"Hey Vi." They both say.
"Hey." Violet says, starting to do her makeup.
"Why are you all dressed up?" Sophia asks.
"I'm not that dressed up." Violet says, looking at her outfit.
"Still." Grace says. "What's the occasion."
"I'm just hanging out with Alec." Violet replies, as if it was nothing.
"Why are you acting like it's nothing? This is the dude you have a crush on." Grace asks.
"Because he's been my friend for years and for now nothing is changing. Unless we both want it to." Violet tells them.
"Well do you want it to change?" Sophia asks, as Violet stands up.
"I'm not sure." Violet says. "I mean I do want it to. But at the same time I am still getting over my most recent ex."
"Well, whoever you last ex is. He is a idiot for letting you go." Grace says, causing Violet to look down, while sat on her bed.
"Thanks guys." Violet says, with a smile before standing up and going to get her bag. "I better get going."
"Okay, have fun." Grace says as they all leave the room then Sophia and Grace walk into Kaci and Ava's room while Violet walks downstairs and leaves the house to go meet Alec at the cafe.

"Hey." Violet says, cheerfully, as she walks over to Alec after she had spit him sat at a table. "Sorry I'm late. Grace and Sophia wanted to talk to me about something."
"No problem. I only just got here myself." Alec tells her.
"Oh thank god you weren't waiting to long." Violet says, as she sits down.
"So I was thinking. Today we could go back to mine and watch movies and then tonight we can go for a walk around a park outside of town." Alec tells her, handing her a drink he had brought for her.
"Thanks and yeah that sounds like a good idea." Violet says, taking a sip of the drink.
"Okay." Alec says.
They carrying on talking and drinking their drinks before they head back to Alec's place.

"So what film do you want to watch first?" Alec asks as they enter his
"Have you seen the movie Patrick?" Violet asks as they walk into the kitchen to get a drink.
"I have the DVD, but I have never got round to watching it." Alec says. "What is it even about? Because I have no clue."
"It's basically about this women who got left her nan's pug when her nan died." Violet explains to him, as he makes them some drinks.
"Is it a funny movie?" Alec asks handing Violet on of the drinks.
"It is in my opinion but some people don't find it that funny." Violet tells him, as they walk into the living room.
"Okay then let's watch it." Alec says before they put the movie on.

Later on in the evening Alec and Violet drive to the park just out of town and start to walk around when they get to a secluded area where there where lights hanging and they both looked up.
"Wow! This is beautiful." Violet says, breathless causing Alec to smile.
"I knew you would like it." Alec says.
"You did this?" Violet asks.
"I planned it but Jason, Ellie and Layla set it up." Alec replies.
"Well it's beautiful." Violet says, with a smile looking at him to see him staring at her causing her to giggle. "What?"
"Violet, I've liked you for so long now will you be my girlfriend?" Alec asks.

"Alec I..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.4K 12
April Daniels was born and raised in the bad streets of LA.She was passed on from family to family due to her breaking the rules all the time.She hun...
9.6K 169 19
He loved me like i was the only one he could see. He became my redemption I became his lifeline.
325K 7.4K 29
โBe Fearless, Not Fearfulโž | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...
653K 13K 72
'Don't look at her like she's a bad girl. She's just misunderstood sometimes, she's a little troubled and she's a little dysfunctional, but she's a s...