SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Two of Diamonds

6.7K 380 32
By mehshanaya

Chapter - 23
===============

Swadheenta

Royals and their rules.

I inhale the delicious scent of dishes which is placed in front of me but I can't eat them because there is still two minutes in starting the lunch.

I look to my right and see my Shezaada who is glaring at the bowl which is placed in front of him.

Does it have bitter guard curry?

Eww. What's the advantage of being a Princess if you have to eat that.

I rolled my eyes and look at the wall clock one minute left. The main door opened and Maharani and a girl walk beside her.

There is a huge smile on her face woah I never saw her like this. I mean meri toh ankhe chundhiyaa gyi inki muskaan ki chamkaan dekh kar.

I blink my eyes two-three times then look at the girl beside her she is wearing a nice blue sleeveless dress up to her knees she has black medium hair and is beautiful too.

Woah, did I just check out a girl?

I turn back my focus towards food but I saw everyone is staring at them. So I also look back at them this time I focus on my mother in law she is looking so happy maybe she is Rehan's sister.

This means she is real Rajkumari. One minute I'm a real princess too.

" Lavanya," Rajmata said and Maharani and she come towards the table, Lavanya greeted Rajmata.

" Aap yaha?" Rajmata asked.

" Jii Rajmata, Maharaj and Maharani of Suryagarh has gone out so I called her here" Maharani answered.

Ok, she is not her daughter, maybe Rehan's cousin.

" Apka swagat hai Madhavgarh me" Rajmata said and Lavanya nodded smiling.

Finally, now I can start eating.

" Rajkumari" Maharani said turning towards me her expression turned as well. " Get up and serve Rajkumari Lavanya she is a guest here" she ordered.

Why would I get up? You have so many servants here.

I look at Rehan who is looking at Maharani like he wants to know something. He said follow every order of elders so I reluctantly get up from my chair Maharani gestures her hand and Lavanya come towards my chair.

" I'll help her" Bhabhi interrupt in between getting up.

" I didn't take your name, isn't it?" Maharani asked raising her eyebrow, Bhabhi shook her head " Then sit there" she said and take her seat left side of Maharaj.

I place the dishes on her plate which I want to eat so badly but she didn't thank me instead glare at me.

Well, I don't mind that she is Rajkumari that to real one I'll take notes.

After lunch, everyone went out only I and Bhabhi are present. I'm placing my favourite sweet dish Ras malai in my bowl licking my lips when my gaze falls on Bhabhi she is looking tense so I asked her what happened.

" Lavanya" she sighed.

Apni Nanad se pareshan Bhabhi. I'm sure Kirti must be too from me.

" It's ok Bhabhi don't take too much tension it's not good you'll get stressed and it will reduce your glow on your face" I advised her placing a hand on her arm, she turned towards me and smiled at me placing a hand on my cheek.

" You're too naive," she said and I just look at her with wide eyes.

No one has ever said that to me.

" You think?" I asked not believing.

" Of course" I smile widely.

^^^^^^^^^

Rehan Pratap Singh

The Coronation ceremony should be grand.

Grand.

I remember Maharaj's words I'm sure there must be game-playing here. Everything that happens here is grand I'm the Yuvraj even my breathing is grand. Maharaj announced in front of everyone but didn't declare officially me as Maharaj.

He has given me all the responsibility I look at the papers shattered on the table, but where are my rights? All these papers should have my signature to proceed but here I'm doing the work of an assistant.

Maharani called Lavanya here something must be behind it too. Everything that happens here must have some reason behind it even the wind blows here have a purpose.

" Shezaade" I look up to find Swadheenta sitting in front of me.

" When did you come here?"

" 5 minutes ago but you're so engrossed in the papers that you didn't notice me," she said playing with the pens.

" You know what happened today," she said excited looking at me with wide eyes.

" What?" I asked not interested and look back at the papers.

" Bhabhi said I'm naive" I look up at her battling her eyelashes I roll my eyes and focus on papers.

" That's because she is naive. Those who are naive everyone seems naive to them"

I get busy with my work when I don't hear any reply from her.

" Hume rask hai in kagajo se, Humare hote hue bhi apki nazar in se nahi hat rahi" she said in a tone which dripped with pure seduction.

I move my gaze up and find her leaning back on the chair looking at me with one eyebrow up and slightly biting her red lip.

Is she even know what is she is doing?

" Swadheenta"

" Is this map of treasure?" She said excitedly leaning forward.

She definitely doesn't know.

" Yeah.. why I didn't think about this before this is Palace it must-have treasure here" again her obsession for Palace started. I shook my head and look back at the papers.

I feel someone standing behind me I can feel the breath on my neck I turned and find her looking at the papers which I held.

" What are you doing?" I asked turning towards her.

" Looking at the papers, does it have a map?"

" No it doesn't," I said sternly, her smile fell and she place her hands back on the table sitting on it.

" Swadheenta" I warn her.

" How many floors does this Palace have?" She asked sitting perfectly on top of the table.

" 4 "

" But I only saw 3 from outside and only roam 2 "

" That's because the first and fourth floor is sealed".

" Why? And where is the first floor?"

" Under us ", she jumps down from the table.

" This means the whole floor like this one is under us," she asked tapping the floor by her feet.

" Yeah every floor of Palace are is of the same design"

" Can I go there?"

" No, it's strictly forbidden" I move my chair close to the table-turning back to my work.

" But I want to go there" she insists.

" Hum na keh chuke hai" I look at her.

" I don't need your permission," she said with attitude and turn to go towards the door.

" Good. When old stones fell on you you'll remember why I said no" as expected I hear the door turning close.

I know she'll never listen to me.

^^^^^^^^

Swadheenta

I look around the first..er.. I mean the second floor properly to find the stairs which go down but all the stairs which I found till now goes up.

I'm confused all the doors here are the same no one knows what is behind them. I come into an isolated corner that looks like no one comes here often and start checking every door.

I come in front of a door and saw darkness I turned on the mobile torch and a smile come on my face as I saw the stairs which is going down.

I carefully come down and start moving forward looking around as much my mobile torch shows me.

It is all made of stone no not marble and other stone is made of normal stone it clearly shows how ancient it is.

The spider webs and dust give all creepy vibes to me and all top of that I start feeling a little cold.

Ohh, shut up that must be because sunlight didn't reach here.

I'm looking around the design which was made on stone walls connected to the ceiling making a huge flower-like structure above when I heard some noise and instantly look around.

Must be some mouse or something.

I want to find out where is khazana. I so want to see Diamonds and other jewels. Does it look like we saw it in movies or look different in reality?

I come in front of a huge door which has a huge lock. Now I'm sure treasure must be behind it but now I'll go inside it, I can't even use a hairpin to open it. It won't work on this huge lock. So I start looking around and found a window. I tried to open it but it didn't open so I decided to peck inside by the broken glass but there is dark inside nothing is visible.

I throw the light inside and again tried to look by standing on my toes. I blink to get a proper view and my eyes widened and a shiver run down my body as I saw a person standing inside wearing a red dupatta.

Bh...bhoot.

I stumbled back and bumped into the wall behind me I hurriedly lift my lehenga and run towards outside.

In fear, I forgot that I come by stairs and I remember it when I didn't find the door. I ran towards the direction from which I came here and climb up the never-ending stairs as fast as possible.

I reach the second floor and run towards the main hall because someone was always present there. I was running in the hall when I saw Rehan walking busy in a call.

" Rehan" I screamed but he didn't listen.

I run with more strength and almost stumbled when I reach close to him grabbing his hand pulling him back.

When a loud sound comes.

I grab his suit jacket tightly my both hands as I stand straight panting loudly looking shocked at the huge flower vase made of marble that fell from above.

Everyone also come to hear the noise.

" Yuvraj are you fine?" Rajmata asked, Rehan nodded.

" Thank god you saved him," Bhabhi said and I look at our position. I'm holding his jacket and he is holding my waist.

I unknowingly pulled him behind.

We both stand away and Rehan cleared his throat looking awkward.

" This started to happen again" Maharaj glared down at the vase.

" Abeer I want to know who is behind this" he ordered him and goes with Abheer Bhaiya following him.

" Yuvraj are you fine? I heard a noise" Maharani come rushing towards us.

" Of course Ma hume kuch nahi hua " Rehan said as she placed her hand on his cheek.

" Don't take too much tension" he grips her hand and kiss them lightly before smiling at her and walking off.

" Rajkumari, did you forget where are you standing?" Maharani asked in a cold voice.

" Look at yourself don't forget you're Princess of Madhavgarh now you must look presentable all the time," she said goes.

I just saw a ghost and you're saying look presentable.

Ghost, I gulped and run towards my room.

I saw Rehan standing there with a hand on his temple.

" Rehan" I go and stand in front of him.

" Not now Swadheenta," he said and move around.

" It's important" I again stand in front of him.

" Yes " he sighs.

" I saw a ghost" he blink two times then slowly his lips curved upwards and he chuckled then the chuckle turned into a full-blown laugh and I just stand there looking at him laughing.

" You.. saw.. a.. " he tried to say but again laughed.

" Ok ok you saw a ghost, what are we Swadheenta five? That you'll scare me and I'll get scared" he chuckled and turned around.

" No, I'm not lying," I said standing in front of him. " I literally saw a ghost that's why I come there running" he just stare at me.

" I'm not lying please believe me," I said almost crying.

He placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer and I collide with his hard chest.

" That's why I don't want you to go there but didn't listen to me " he move the strand of hair away from my face.

" I really...."

" Yes" he nodded " years ago a queen did suicide from when her spirit started haunting the Palace that's why the floor was locked but now that you went there..." He stops.

" Now what?" I asked.

" She will be behind you," he said making my eyes turn wide.

He look behind me and his expression suddenly changed.

" Who are you?"

_____________________________

So how was it.....

Is Swadheenta really naive as her Bhabhi said?

Who is behind the attacks?

Did Swadheenta really saw a ghost?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
126K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
93.3K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
319K 29.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...