Lost girls hidden

By Bluethewolf

The Pierce sisters escape New York where the most powerful vampires rule over the streets. When they move to... More

Lost girls hidden
Chapter 1- Subway Getaway
Chapter 2- Saviors
Chapter 3- Death Becomes Us All
Chapter 4- The Journey to the Northwest
Chapter 5- What Once Was
Chapter 6- The Enchanted Lovers
Chapter 7- Who They Are Now?
Chapter 8- Living the Life
Chapter 9- Private Academy Interview
Chapter 10- The Mountains' Blessings
Chapter 11- First Day of School
Chapter 12- First Day of School Pt. 2
Chapter 13- The Four Leaders
Chapter 14- Haunted
Chapter 15- The Coming Arrival
Chapter 16- Academy Life
Chapter 17- The Trouble-Some Welcoming
Chapter 18- The Alpha's Graditude
Chapter 19-Destructive Mongrels
Chapter 20- The Aftermath
Chapter 21- Covens, Clans, and Conflict, Oh My!
Chapter 22- Harnessing Power
Chapter 23- The Harvest of Samhain
Chapter 24- Devil's Night
Chapter 25- Devil's Night pt. 2
Chapter 26- Crisis at Hand
Chapter 27- The Veil Between Worlds
Chapter 28- Dia De Los Muertos
Chapter 29- All Saints Day
Chapter 30-Dreams, Nightmares, Memories
Chapter 31- Family Rumble
Chapter 32-Family Rumble pt. 2
Chapter 33- Empty Graves
Chapter 34- Looking Back
Chapter 35- Pachakuti
Chapter 36- Past Dictates Future
Chapter 37- Winter Games pt.1
Chapter 38- Winter Games pt. 2
Chapter 39-The Forgotten Miracle
Chapter 40-Broken Refuge
Chapter 41-The New Year's Ball
Chapter 42-New Year's Ball pt 2
Chapter 43- Conquering Enemies
Chapter 44- The Fallen Comrade
Chapter 45- Divination
Chapter 46-Comrade in Arms
Chapter 47- Duties & Responsibilities
Chapter 48- Power of Attorney
Chapter 49-Balancing the Scale
Chapter 50-Recuperation
Chapter 51-Old Blood Against New Blood
Chapter 52- Onward
Chapter 53-Here After pt. 1
Chapter 54- Here After pt. 2
Chapter 56- Bloodline Of the Farrell Pack

Chapter 55- Return of Farrell Pack

11 0 0
By Bluethewolf

Gabriel's pov

Warning blood & gore 

The bloodstained walls and floors of his artist room had no joy anymore, even the parts of the once beautiful hybrid men and women were a waste. He tossed the bat aside, snapping his fingers to the guard at his beckoning call.

"String them up as a reminder to those brats protecting each other for mentioning the saviors. Fucking Maximus taking my son for his paranoia," He seethed with rage stomping his way through the hall of his home into his main office.

"Status report now Landon I'm not in the mood," Gabriel insisted, kicking off his blood stained shoes aside. Landon the boy in question stumbles over his stance going over to retrieve his master's fallen clothes.

"Still no update on Lord Maximus nor your son. However the stock on our supply has lowered and our customers are demanding live stock to be delivered," Landon concluded but Gabriel turns to Landon slipping off his boxers glaring at the boy.

"Have they threatened to pull their funding?" Gabriel questions Landon squirms uneasily but nods his head. Gabriel scoffs, turning on the shower.

"Spare the young ones who haven't been trained yet. Fresh piglets usually please Viktor and Marie have them clean but not fed last time they ruined a priceless carpet that I had to pay for-" Gabriel sighed, waving Landon off.

"Leave and prepare my dinner," Gabriel ordered, Landon scurried out of the room. Steam rose and fogs his mirror for shaving out of habit he shaves his stubble before showering in his routine he drew circles to represent all the lives he held in the camps before wiping them out to see his face the true victor.

However it can never truly replace the fear in the back of his mind. He will always remember the time those three came into his camp how their glare was the first time concern rose into his mind for having them. No matter the beatings or separation it never ceased that glint in their eyes for revenge.

He thought for a moment of that glint in their eyes how it reminded him of someone similar. It brought him anger and displeasure to know that the Grand Alpha of New York has called forth a meeting in which he must attend and not only him but his colleagues as well.

He had always hid the camps, hybrids from the Grand Alpha's authority; he portrays it as making the hard decisions and doing what must be done for the sake of the old bloods. Despite them being from the old world and its views and societies that he revolves in this modern age.

Gabriel hates that the Grand Alpha does not hold to their customs and views. Therefore he wouldn't have to shelter like a rat in the alleyways and shadows to do what is necessary for the good and riches of the old bloods in modern New York.

Still what he hated the most was that grand seat on the table belongs to an animal that came from fifty celtic tribes and into the nobility of aristocrats that he Gabirel was born from, still that was his human life, becoming a vampire was an honor that he was sired before the turn of the high life, commerce gaining the same riches of the blue bloods.

That same glint flash behind his eyes making him nick his skin under his steady razor. The glint of death he faced once before in the end of his human life.

He licked off his blood and continued shaving, putting down the feeling of dread further down as he did with his disappointments with his son. He had resources, the best schoolings, teachers to get rid of the impurities from his own son.

He finished shaving and called for his slave to be forth so best suit in order to overshine the Grand Alpha and the rest of the Clan leaders. He was informed that Marie and Viktor had arrived in their limo ready to take them into the city.

"Hehe the look on your face reveals how much you loathe the beast on the council," Marie laughs tossing aside the young toddler from her lap licking the blood off the corner of her mouth.

I kicked it away from my sight as it hit the wall.

"Please Marie have some class and resist drinking before these events," Gabriel said Marie sighs

"As vampires we must show these beast proper etiquette," Marie boasts. Then a voice came into Gabriel's ears soon it became multiple voices of an unknown language, considering he lived for many centuries he knew he had never heard this tongue before.

The voices kept repeating one word together. Rupana! Rupana! Rupana! I never heard this word before in my years of living throughout the centuries. The only thing that can get me through this meeting with that Dog in charge is to remember the screaming voices of the worms that we reburied into the earth.

What is this?! I thought paranoia was rising in my throat. It reminds me of those eyes.

"Damn those little bitches!" I snarled, shaking from the voices from my thoughts.

"Be more specific Gabriel," Viktor mocked, not phased by the voices, Marie kept grinning.

"What type of witch is so brazen with her curses?" Marie commented lightly, not caring truly for the curse-like voices.

"I'm speaking about the dead ones the one my spawn had a craving for along with the bitch you like to torture," Gabriel snnered Marie laughs laying her legs over Viktor's lap.

"Why should that concern us, they're dead yes we've might have lost resources when it came to their professional but with the worms' blood and the millions of dollars with selling them can maintain us from ruin," Marie adds on to the conversation, still this feeling Gabriel had doesn't sit well with him.

Like an old instinct he thought long dead that warned him of coming events. First the proceedings with the Dog have to go smoothly and keep these leeches sedated and polite. Gathering together towards the city hall where an entire wing was dedicated to the supernatural communities.

It felt unusually quiet within the city hall which was unexpected due to the return of the Grand Alpha and his named heir. Security is posted outside mostly to escort us in.

"Good evening, Alpha Axel is waiting for you in the council room," A man announces bowing slightly. Gabriel bows cautiously, feeling the pit of his bowels shaking with approaching fear.

He notices every face within the hall and these faces and eyes that were staring back at them though covered by their mask to keep their identities secret it was unlike anything Gabriel sensed before. It felt unfamiliar which makes him comfortable not being able to be in control of everything.

"Enter," The roaring Alpha Axel commanded, unlike him. Axel is a steady man usually quiet in council meetings. Gabriel swallows his fear seeing the vampires on their guard eyeing the arches of the room.

"Come on," Gabriel insisted on entering the doors to see the walls decorated with vibrant banners.

There stood Axel in his grand chair as head of the council and what made it different is that another chair exactly like his stood beside him. Yet his son stood by his side not sitting next to him as was the custom of the named heir.

"Grand Alpha Axel I bid you a warm welcome back to the table of council," Marie announced curtsy towards the Alpha as she always had. He didn't react like he was pleased. In fact you can feel a growing rage within the room.

Viktor leans over to Gabriel informing him that the guards from outside are within the room, their backs on the doors, and there were two more guards behind Axel and his heir. The quiet air had made the other council member nervous and unable to break the tense silence.

"I don't appreciate the compliment harlot you and your husband have much to asolve," Axel seethed through clenched teeth.

Everyone gasped one thing they knew of Axel Farrell was that he was a good kind man and most didn't believe his legends back in the old world as being a brutal warlord amongst his men that the faint scent of blood from many years ago didn't alarm the council members.

Only this time, they can smell it clearly the scent of fresh blood lingers in his presence.

"In my time away. I've recovered my senses and that of my lineage. I've called you all here to witness," Axel announced seeing his son smile brightly.

"Witness what milord?" Gabriel asked uneasy of the looming presence. The kind of presence you fear when a huge storm appears and is unable to outrun nature's fiery.

"The beginning to the end of misery." Axel announced his jaws were showing and his claws grew out from his human hands.

A great thunderous roar and thud struck the hall, alarming everyone within the room including the vampires only the pack members and the guards didn't move. The voices from before became louder and clear that the other council members can now hear it.

"AAHHH! MAKE IT STOP THE VOICES!" One of the council women screamed out of fear, still the Alpha and his heir and pack remained unmoved by the sudden chaos within the room.

When the grand doors leading to the room three knocked echoed within the room. The guards moved in union, opening the door to reveal someone the vampires thought to be dead.

A grand lady dressed in luxury clothes much alike to the Grand Alpha's clothing, her presence of great magic filled the entire room, the window blackened by a sudden appearance of a storm.

She was escorted by the Undead King Erik who had his men enter and join the guards as well.

The heir Aaron S.D. Farrell left his father's side and offered his hand towards the grand lady.

"Welcome Mother," He announces everyone gasped but the vampires were stunned into their chairs, the grand woman who stood before the council and the Grand Alpha was none other then a dead slave in a grave a few months back.

"Thank you my son, I see the council members have gathered before my husband," The Grand Lady replied in a gracious way as her son escorted her to his Father. The Grand Alpha stood before her offering her chair alongside him as equals.

"Yes dear wife, your rightful place is by my side as the Grand Luna of York and along with our children," Axel announces the vampires reminded still within their chairs when Marie tried to move Gabriel quickly stops her watching the reactions of the pack and its Alpha.

Upon hearing the laughter and chuckles can be heard while the council members are in awe and confused with the sudden announcement of the Grand Alpha's wife's entrance and appearance knowing she wasn't just a witch.

Her scent of that of a hybrid yet there was no denying the presence of magic. Her red eyes never left the vampires' heads. The voices grew darker in the room yet still the pack stood strong and still bowed their heads respectfully to the Alpha's equal.

"Children? Did he say children? When did he get married? The voices they're getting worse," Many of them uttered when Axel held his wife's hand proudly together by his side.

"My wife Lady and Luna Lyra S. D. Farrell mother to my son Aaron and our daughters officially introduce to you all as heads of your families and clans," Axel announces many of the heads shocked by the sudden introduction of the Grand Luna of York mother to the heir of the Farrell clan.

The news of daughters within the clan, the reactions were astounded and startled by the arrival of the new members of the Farrell pack and clans.

Gabriel finally broke free of his frozen state and grasps the arm of the fellow vampire the undead King who he paid tribute and have conducted the same business and slavery that has kept their communities and their riches flowing.

"What are you doing siding with the Grand Alpha!" Gabirel tried to hush his snarls and short of breath.

"Enough leech I wipe my hands of you and your members. Reap what you sow and then sins you've committed the day of reckoning is upon you," King Erik's last words to his once brethren which in fact made him disgusted with his species of ever encountering them and in false guidance in granting them power representing their species.

Never again can the vampires of Europe save their reputation or influence over the Americas. After this day no one will ever question the legend of the Farrell pack.

King Erik and his men stood aside near the wall where they watched each council member stutter with the realization that everything was about to change for better or worse.

"I would like to introduce my daughters, heiresses to the Farrell Clan," Grand Alpha announced to the Heads of the clans. Heiresses title grants them equal power as the named successors of a clan therefore the daughters are granted the same competency and standings as their brother.

"Kathryn S.D. Farrell, Maya S.D. Farrell and Ace S.D Farrell," Axel announces as the young women entered the long thought to be dead daughters of a Doctor capture and made into slaves by the very people who are within this room.

Their identities and true birth now reveal for the city to behold and beware for the great era of the Grand Pack of New York has returned with a vengeance.

Each daughter was dressed with the finest clothing as their mother worked the colors of their family's colors wearing the crest of their family's name.

"Y-your grace the marriage and acceptance of adopting step-children-,"

"You are wrong there Head of the Lurkins Clan, for these women are my blood and kin to my pack. The proof is in their eyes and blood if not further proof my sword acknowledges their heritage and names." Axel quickly dismisses any questions of his daughters' identities as true borns of the Farrell pack and clan. Their names bear the initials of the Dire Clan as well.

Aaron, firstborn son of the Farrell pack thought to be an only child, approaches his sisters with the family sword which glows from its core. A powerful sword made by the magic of old Druids and many chieftains and Lords wielded down the generations of Axel's bloodline.

The first daughter Kathryn had the eyes of her Father and Brother there was no mistaking hair of pure white snow its familiarity and the second daughter Maya had the exact eyes of her Mother Lady Lyra, the third daughter had the eyes of both her parents their emotionless and calm appearance scared several members of the table of council.

In some ways this sudden news came as a shock to customs and traditions in regarding heirs to the heads of clan yet the news of the Farrell daughters bring open doors to alliances to great power yet at this moment such ideas are not discussed as of yet.

"I completely understand how unease all of you must feel," Kathryn first spoke, addressing all of the council members finally understanding her place is above the leeches that have kept her down for so many years. Now they will taste the ground as they did.

"Would your uneasiness lessen in proving our abilities?" Maya added and Ace stepped up toward her father with her brother holding their family sword.

"Shall we show them?" Ace asked kindly Lyra and Axel nodded in response.

The room turns dark from the ceiling and a storm cloud forms. Ace reaches for the cloud winds blowing the banners stirring the voices once more. Maya raises her hand up through the cloud and shines light bright enough to make the vampire scurrying further into the darkness.

"ENOUGH! Hybrid are nothing more than lowly slaves they thrive on our blood. Watch," Viktor laughs, cutting his wrist with his nail, allowing blood to stain the marble floors. Marie stood behind Viktor avoiding the death glare of the council. Kathryn removes her gaze from the clouds toward Viktor.

"Come on Kitty Kat, you can't resist our blood," Viktor mocked. The blood spills from his wrist down to his elbow, Kathryn smirks.

"You'll finally understand the meaning of pain," Kat whispered, raising her hand upwards as the cloud rubble shook the building with a spark igniting downwards. Kathryn engulfs the lightning she conjured, sending the ripple through Viktor's blood.

"Arghh!" Viktor howls in pain. The right arm lays twitching before slowly disintegrate into ash, Kathryn spits at Marie and Viktor's feet walking closer, Aaron however pulls her back whispering against her hair.

"Not here, Kathryn. Not here," Aaron urged, clutching her hand back to her side. Ace and Maya watched the other members of the table. Including their parents.

"That was uncalled for Half Breed!" One of the other members protested when Axel slams his fist against the table forming a crack within the table.

"My heiress had every right! When provoked! Many of you benefitted from the torture of hybrids drugs made by their blood allow you wretches to walk in the sun," Axel revealed many of the Leaders weren't surprised and some questioned the existence of such claims.

"We are the product of such a fate." Kathryn spoke out and the guards approached Ace whispering she grins in content and looks to her parents and pack. Her sisters can tell from her calm demeanor and her eyes had no light in them.

"As it pleases you, Father, our aided ally will submit evidence. We hereby wait for your orders," Aaron instructed as Kathryn and Maya stood beside their brother; the youngest Ace stayed beside the other guards dressed in black it seemed the guards were under her command.

King Erik places several forms of documents and pictures of the camps and the several corpses of young hybrid children that had dried up due to the lack of blood. A while seeing the seal of the vampire clan of New York the names on the final print and the burned seal on the bodies of the children who were kidnapped and placed into slavery, and died off as products under the laws of these families who knew nothing and those who knew of such horror and refused to lift a finger.

"Disgraceful and disloyal these members are!" Many of the members screamed out in angry and Head of the Lurkins Clan joined in the revolt against the vampire clan seeing their crimes

"Unmoved by the suffering of others all due to their greed where many of our families pay in tribute to one another to keep the peace and laws under suit for our species, a great responsibility passed on entrusted by the predecessor of this Grand council!" Many of the one members shouted and scarlet upon hearing this sort of sandal that can ruin the credibility of the grand council to be called into question.

"I vote for the dismissal of the vampire clan. Such a clan to exist in our city should be executed for such cruelty. Such an act against our Grand Alpha's wife and daughters should not be tolerated." King Erik addressed the council that pleased the Alpha and Luna, Aaron passed the sword to his sister Kathryn who waited.

"Now that the truth has been exposed. Lords and ladies, we will cast our vote on the deaths of these vampires if there is no objection to King Erik," announces the Grand Alpha, his eyes glowing with an icy fiery like his eldest daughter who holds the sword.

"King Erick has partaken in the abuse of one of your heirs, Grand Alpha we have proof!" Marie shouted from her husband's side, his wound healing itself.

"She's right!" Viktor snarls glaring at Kathryn who tightens her hold on the sword, itching to massacre.

"This is nothing but a false claim. You are losing the last of your bargaining chips," Maya concluded, staring at Erick with an unsettling look in her eyes.

"We have video proof," Marie chuckled, watching Kathryn's body language closely.

"I wouldn't be surprised by you sick fucks," Kathryn scowled appearing more and more wolflike.

"Hmm Grand Alpha Farrell I approach the broad with evidence based off the commands and threats of the vampires clan has succeed in the assassination of a Eastern clan of Japan of the Tengus," Ace stated to the broad of members when hearing the words assasiination of another clan outside the Americas unsettling everyone including the Grand Alpha.

"Our dealing with the other countries are in a truce and treaty made by our forth bears, if such an act was committed our broad will be finished our sources and families will be brought to pay for such an assault,"

"What evidence did you bring to Heiress Farrell?" One of the members asked, then she revealed under her clothing a tattoo the mark of the clan. Everyone knows the current crest of the great clans that have survived these past centuries.

"As it's well known to all who attend a clan immortal's passing, great elders must attend to show respect. I know that the Daitengu, an ancient demon clan from Japan that took residents in Vancouver. I was sold to them like my sister Maya to the Undead King and Kathryn to a mafia here stationed in New York for one purpose only," Ace revealed many didn't expect her to fully admit that she had a hand in the assassination of this clan's head.

"And what was that order?"

"They ordered me to infiltrate the human organization and kill those who run the supply trade of guns, only they didn't anticipate that the humans provided a valuable route for new hybrids, nonetheless I was punished for it," Kathryn explained, biting her thumb and beginning to get angry..

"Unlike my sisters who were beaten and nearly killed due to failing in their mission. I, on the other hand, had succeeded in killing the Head of the Daitengu. Bringing his head as proof to save my Mother and sisters' lives. And here I present to you all his head," Ace stated calmly when one of her guards approached with a black metal box, the same ones they use in hospitals.

Her sisters and her brother along with the rest of the council were quiet and stunned over the fact she had kept the head of a fellow Clan leader. She took the head out. It was well preserved by ice and its face is that the Master of the ​​Daitengu kept his hair long.

"Good God we're doomed, war will break out due to this treachery. Our administration and credibility as a council will be called into question," One said in horror which made Kat chuckle in delight.

"It wouldn't be called into question if you weren't all a bunch of fucking cowards," Kat replied with a growing distain over the council.

"Why did you reveal this yourself?" One of the men who sweated in fear asked the young.

"Why not good sirs and ladies_ these vampires had used hybrid children brainwashing them to enter a clan's home and families no different than your own. In this room you all have the power to make this choice." She explained the guards looked the same as cold and steady.

The pack and the other guards were astounded by the level of this young woman with no fear staying beside her were her sisters who share the same burden and tragedy together with their Mother. If the vampires now know this is the end of their power.

"I alone hold the truth and have nothing to lose when I had nothing from the start of my miserable existence. If you comply with my pack and clan this evidence will be kept hidden by me as it's evidence," Ace commanded effortlessly and in fact this portrayed the ruthlessness of her Father and the calmness of her Mother. Her sisters smirked wickedly at the vampires below them now. Once their master has become their prey in a single blow to their ego and power.

Ace extorted the Undead King into submission if necessary she will do the same to the council in protecting her newfound clan and family.

"I along with my siblings will protect our people to our final breaths, what says you Grand Council of New York. There's only one choice at this very moment," Ace announces to them, all her eyes cold and emotionless the council were corner for the very first time and they cannot bargain like they could with the Grand Alpha no this was his daughter along with her Mother and sisters who suffered greatly under the weakness of the council. Now this toll

"All agreed to the eradication of the members of the New York vampire clan," Grand Axel declares all members voted in agreement for the deaths of these vampires.

The vampires stood still looking for a way to escape; there was none, especially with the likes of their saviors who were taught by them to kill on command there was no escaping their fate. Gabriel had lost for the first time in centuries he felt the coming death like he did when his human life ended.

Vitkor the ever foolish leech tried to attack Kathryn only for her to force him on his knees with a single hand holding him still, her eyes shining icy blue. Knowing it was the end for him. Kathryn snapped off his head effortlessly.

The room filled with Marie's despair screams something Kathryn was impressed by, considering she endured endless humiliation and torture at the hands of the female leech. Kat carefully spills Viktor's bloody corpse over the stunned vampires, never taking her eyes off of Marie.

"Oh? Is that fear? Nothing to fear here consider this your opportunity to repent," Kat laughs watching Marie run for the door. Kathryn threw the sword impaling Marie's stomach against the door.

"In that I leave them to you, my sisters. I will meet you on the masacre," Kathryn replied almost in a daze despite the fiery wrath embedded in her cold eyes.

"Argh! You fucking bitch!" Marie cried out struggling to detach the sword. Kathryn leans into her, taking the handle in her grasp.

"I'm going to make this last. Enough for you to feel it," Kathryn promised, twisting the sword freeing Marie. The screams filled the building yet no one dared to step into the grand room for it was a place where only the members of high borns were allowed to enter. Only it's the first to welcome its first hybrid members.

Meanwhile at the camps in quiet errieness Ace, and her fellow demons and John and Sean armed with serums made by Lyra to turn the drainers back to their original forms made from the bloods of the three sisters.

Ace was accompanied by Ezra and August who in term has also scored to settle with the camps as well. They watched in silence as Ace had sat down looking over to the campsites with her swords beside her, Gaung, Tilo and Yua and Bao sat with her in silence.

"Any word from Axel?" August asks worried about the overtaking of the camps. When Ace broke from her silence mediation with the others who in turn were not worried of the outcome of the battle.

"The pack will only provide aid and food, shelter and healers for the hybrids that survive this outcome," She explained in a calming tone and the overwhelming power that seems to linger around her. Wolves have a sense of instinct when meeting with another predator, the sense of danger that is bigger and stronger than oneself.

"I do not want any blood shed on their hands. That is understood," She stated firmly looking at both wolves everyone else starred in responds. The wolves can see in their eyes that they were demons that struck fear and dread to anyone who can see their real eyes.

"Yes Lady Ace," Ezra bows his head to her to where Ace motions her hands to nevermind formalities. The others were at ease with the response of the two wolves.

"Ace would do just fine Sir Erza, August you too," She motions them to sit beside them they stayed close and watched the demons to where Ace notices too. She holds out her hand towards Tilo to calm him. He was worried, and she did this to the rest of them except August and Ezra.

They indeed found it strange that their noble lady will be in the same status as demons and to have easily gained their trust. They were taught to believe that never to be trusted nor turn their back on them. But she treats them no different than herself.

"In some cases I would drink a shot of alcohol before a battle, but my two Uncle are followers of Allah so if it's alright with everyone we drink with water,"

"Wouldn't a vial work for you, Xiǎo wángpái." Bao rubs Ace's head like a child; she smiles and giggles lightly, easing up the tension between the demons and two wolves and the one hybrid.Taking small plastic cups and pouring water for each other.

"What should we drink too?" Yua wonders out loud Ace shrugs her shoulders Tilo and Gaung suggest a prayer not everyone agreed until Bao added something.

"A new Hope?" Bao suggested that everyone automatically answered "Like Star Wars?" They wondered Bao shrugs his shoulder so did everyone else too, agreeing and saluting one another to a new hope.

"And to a home for everyone," Ace adds to the toast, drinking the water whole then stops mid way.

"They're here," She spoke, getting up and strapping her swords onto her body when the pack and other members of the council accompanied The Grand Alpha and Luna with the Heirs of the pack as well.

The fresh undead blood reeked from her sisters, as they approached Ace. They said nothing to each other and looked back to their Mother who in turn was now in her rightful place and dressed with elegant clothing and her nights of endless terror turned to dreams of a good sleep.

Now they're where it started it all for them. It was time for them to end it. The sisters turned to the crossroads ahead of them only this time they didn't face it alone.

Stronger Together, Together Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
124K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...