Mr. Lee

By DollyStuart

MobsterBoss!LeeDongWook x DaughterOfMobster!Reader ------ When your father's mob clan makes a mistake by brea... More

1. Treaty
2. Sacrifice
3. Prison
4. Hostage
5. Home
6. Heiress
7. Betrayed
8. Note
9. Handcuffs
10. Project
11. Clothes
12. Association
13. Gifts
14. Art
15. Wounds
16. Remember
17. Pleasure πŸ”₯
18. Interrupted
19. Dress
20. Posessive
21. Ex
22. Associate
23. Wet πŸ”₯
24. Beg πŸ”₯
25. Cuddles
26. Lingerie
27. Watching πŸ”₯
29. Stockholm
30. Elite
31. Gaze πŸ”₯
32. Mine πŸ”₯
33. Owned
34. Smile
35. Rembrandt πŸ”₯
36. Control πŸ”₯
37. Chain πŸ”₯
38. Swallow πŸ”₯
39. Detail
40. Swim
41. Show πŸ”₯
42. Exposed πŸ”₯
43. Dinner
44. Wanted
45. Tricks
46. Love
47. F*ck πŸ”₯

28. Practice πŸ”₯

4.2K 106 18
By DollyStuart

'Stop,' Mr. Lee said unexpectedly. His eyes had narrowed slightly, a warm color had risen to his cheeks, and his breathing was open-mouthed and heavy. It was almost as if he could feel what you felt just by watching you.

Mr. Lee moved from his spot, standing at the end of the bed to sitting on it.

He grabbed something from between the scatter of toys and showed it to you. It was a box with toys in them, still unpacked. You hadn't touched any of the other toys since you had decided on your pink toy.

'Do you know what these are?' Mr. Lee questioned you, grabbing your ankle tightly to catch your attention and you sat up.

You shook your head, unable to speak in your heat.

'These are dilators,' Mr. Lee explained tilting his head and opening the box. He pulled out the contents.

There were five different sizes and colors. The shapes of them looked like very plain dildos.

You gulped when you saw the biggest one. It was at least 4 cm in diameter. The smallest one was about the size of your pink toy.

'They're meant to help you practice,' Mr. Lee said pulling them out of the cardboard one by one.

'I've seen your pink toy when you tried so desperately to find it in your closet,' Mr. Lee said grinning naughtily. 'And I think it's about the size of this one, the smallest,'

He held op the smallest dilator.

Unconsciously you crawled somewhat closer, staring at him and the dilator he was holding. In his hands, it indeed seemed small.

He scoffed at the thing before putting it down again.

'You want me don't you?' he asked you, putting his finger underneath your chin and letting go of your ankle.

You nodded eagerly.

'You want me bad don't you?' he smirked, stroking your lips with his thumb.

You nodded again.

'Then you'll have to practice. Because I need to you be able to take at least this,' Mr. Lee said holding up the largest dilator.

You let out an audible breath.

It looked absolutely massive, and you doubted whether it would ever be able to fit you.

Mr. Lee grinned at your worried expression.

'Don't worry my dear, that's what these are for. Taking it step by step,' he said showing you the other dilators. They all increased slightly in size. It was clear they were to be used to build-up to the biggest one.

'Lie back down,' Mr. Lee commanded. You did as you were told and Mr. Lee moved with you, hovering over you as you lied down flat on your back.

'The most important thing,' Mr. Lee said softly, using his finger to trace your neck down to your collarbones and over your belly, 'Is to make sure you're wet enough.'

Mr. Lee's finger suddenly dipped down and slit through your folds, gathering an embarrassing amount of wetness.

'Open,' he told you and you opened your mouth. He brought his finger back up and drew with it on your tongue. You closed your mouth sucking it off.

Mr. Lee withdrew his finger from your mouth and brought it down again, this time not only sliding it through your folds. You felt a very light pressure before his finger entered you. He went slow and deep.

You moaned as you could feel him sliding into you.

'Good girl, taking my finger so well,' Mr. Lee whispered in your ear and you let out another moan at his words. 'But I knew you could, after all, you did great last time too.' Mr. Lee kissed the soft spot underneath your ear before bending his finger into you.

You let out a gasp at the feeling, closing your eyes automatically.

'Play with yourself,' Mr. Lee told you. He didn't have to tell you twice and your hand dove down to your clit.

'So eager huh,' Mr. Lee chuckled. You started circling your clit as Mr. Lee started pulling his finger out. He did it slowly, at a slight angle, putting pressure on your walls.

When he almost hid the end of your tunnel he pushed his finger straight back in again.

You moaned in ecstasy.

Mr. Lee continued his rhythm, at the same time littering your neck, face, and collarbones with kisses.

'You're doing so well my dear,' Mr. Lee huffed into your ear. 'Playing with yourself like a good little slut, while I watch and stretch you,'

You groaned at his words.

You had always hated the word slut. But not with him. Not when he called you that.

Because it was true.

You were a massive slut for him.

'Are you ready for the next step?' he asked you for permission.

You nodded moaning.

He grabbed something from the other side of the bed, holding it up to show you.

It was the second smallest dilator.

You felt too horny to think straight. All you knew was that you wanted to be filled up. You needed to be filled up.

You nodded, your eyes only half-open.

'I want you to stuff your tiny cunt with this,' Mr. Lee growled, handing the item to you.

You closed your eyes as you brought it down between your leg.

Mr. Lee shifted above you. Trailing kissed over your collarbones, still encased breasts, down to your tummy.

Blindly you positioned the dilator against your entrance. The feel of it's size thrilled you and made you gush even more.

By now, Mr. Lee had arrived at your hips, kissing them and licking them, moving towards your low center.

At the same time that you decided to push the dilator softly into your entrance, you felt something wet brushing your clit.

You let out a slight yelp.

It was the best feeling in the world.

You kept on putting pressure on the dilator which started to enter you. It went in incredibly slowly. The stretch of it was unlike anything you've ever felt. It wasn't that uncomfortable. The feeling of being spread this wide for the first time was electric.

A second kitten lick brushed your pearl and you moaned out.

'Good girl, let it sink into you slowly, let it spread your tight pussy,' Mr. Lee murmured against your bud. The heat of his words and the brushing of his lips against your most sensitive skin made you twitch.

By the time the dilator bottomed out, you were a panting, sweating, moaning mess.

'Well done,' Mr. Lee praised you. He put his finger on the flat bottom of the dilator giving it an extra push. You could feel the dilator reach the deepest part of you and you squealed.

'Fuck yourself with it,' he commanded you.

Slowly you pulled out the dilator again, only to push it back again halfway.

You moaned at the amazing feeling.

Once more you could feel Mr. Lee's hot breath against your clit before he licked it deeply.

But he didn't stop there.

He kept licking you with lazy deep strides, the feeling of it better than anything you had ever experienced before.

It didn't take long before you were almost at your limits.

'Oppa,' you groaned between moans.

'You gonna cum baby?' Mr. Lee murmured around your clit between licks.

You nodded wildly.

Mr. Lee grabbed the wrist of your free hand hard, tightening around it.

'Cum. Cum for me. I wanna hear you scream,' he growled. His words were enough to send you over the edge.

You screamed as the flood of your orgasm consumed you. The muscles in your legs, toes, arms, fingers, and belly all contracted.

Mr. Lee suddenly grabbed the dilator from your slipping hand, thrusting it in and out of you with high speed, while his mouth sucked your bud hard.

It was overwhelming.

He send you straight into overstimulation as you screamed and cried out, your entire body shaking as the waves of your orgasm never seemed to spot but only intensify.

It was only when you let out a yelp from the top of your lungs that Mr. Lee finally stopped. He removed his face from your core but left the dilator deep inside of you.

He sat up, jaws clenched as he looked down at what a mess you were.

Your entire body was spasming and shocking from the intensity.

He grabbed your knees and pulled them apart to take a last good look at your pussy.

The pulsing and clenching of your walls pushed the dilator out of you with some force and through your eyelashes, you could see Mr. Lee gritting his teeth in pleasure as he watched it happen.

The feeling and sight of it made you spasm again.

Mr. Lee waited while you rode out your high.

He was still smirking down at your wet entrance, taking the dilator that had fallen out of you and putting it away.

When your body finally had calmed down a bit and you weren't spasming anymore, he let go of your knees and stopped watching you.

'Well done my dear,' he whispered as he came to lay down next to you.

He put his arms around your waist and pulled you in close.

Even though you're brain felt like it was only partly working, you could still feel the rock-hard and thick rod against your front.

'Oppa,' you whispered, as he petted your head and kissed your forehead.

'Hmm?' Mr. Lee sounded as he continued petting you and started to rub your back.

'What about you?' you asked in a husky voice.

'Don't worry about me my dear, I had more than enough fun for now,' Mr. Lee assured you.

'But I wanna...' you muttered.

'Soon, my dear. But you gotta earn it. You gotta practice well, okay?' Mr. Lee told you.

You buried your face into his neck where his warm and soothing smell was the strongest.

'I will, I promise,' you murmured tiredly.

'Rest now. I will stay with you tonight,' Mr. Lee said soothingly as he held you close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 10.5K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
21.6K 646 24
21+ (Heavy smut, Switch Jungkook, Gore, violence) They were not meant to cross paths and to be their ultimate destination. But his forbidden temptati...
1.9M 68.5K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
196K 5.3K 33
β€’||Completed||β€’ Thrusting in an animalistic pace maybe ripping her apart I earn sinful moans from her. Next time do not dare to refuse a king~~ I moa...