My Mafia Lover

By imaginnationwild

Venus life was full of fucked up shit from her being raped to being abused and alcohol abuse she had nothing... More

Authors note~1
Chapter 1~The Beginning
Chapter 2~Scared
Chapter 3~My Bubble
Chapter 4~The Club
Chapter 5~The Birthday
Chapter 6~Flashbacks pt1
Chapter 7~Flashbacks pt2
Chapter 8~Im happy.....I guess
Chapter 9- Back Home
Chapter 10~ Back in Business
Chapter 11~ Back in Business pt2
Chapter 13~Fucking Rescue
Chapter 14~This is going to be hard
Chapter 15~ Im not fucking better
Chapter 16~ Are you kidding me
Chapter 17~ just cry
Chapter 18~ Justin
Characters
Chapter 19~ Please be okay
Chapter 20~ May has a girlfriend?
Chapter 21~ New changes
Chapter 22~ Business trip
Chapter 23~The birthday
Chapter 24~ Why?
Announcement
New book
New book
New Book
New book
New book
New book
New book
New Book
NEW BOOOOOK!!!!!

Chapter 12~ Back in Business pt3

640 9 1
By imaginnationwild

Venus POV

Let's start off here......the kids are staying at a friends house and me Alex Romano Gin and Jessica are going to the club that Alex owns so I could get back in the swing of things. Jessica has never been to this club so this will be fun.

"You guys ready?" I asked as I walked down the stairs to be greeted with flowers from Alex. "You know you really shouldn't have it's wasn't needed." He rolled his eyes and placed his hand on my back.

"Yea I know but you have had a rough couple of years and i just want to make you fee special." I heard Romano and Gin go Aww and an Eww from Jessica.

"Jessica your just jealous because you don't have me to make you feel like your worth something." Romano gasped and Gin laughed and Jessica was stuck there. "Now let's go."

At the club

The club was decorated kind of like the early 1920's like during the time period where jazz and black and white was popular.

"You ready to get up on that stage?" I heard Gin whisper behind me.

"Honestly something feels off about this whole night but yea whatever." Normally when something's off I can tell which has saved me from getting hurt numerous of times but this moment was different. I went up to the stage and stood behind the mic and looked towards the band and one of the members gave me a rose and hugged me as a welcome back type of thing.

"Welcome back V." "Thank you, Thank you all now you know the song I've been wanting to do for a while...we are going to do that one." "Finally I've been waiting for this one."

I spotted Alex and Gin along with Romano and Jessica at the bar, Alex kept eye contact with me. As I got ready.

"Yours mine ours I can do this for hours sit and talk to you for hours." His eyes never left me even when we was taking a drink. "I want to give you your flowers and some champagne showers, order shrimp and lobster towers but it's me that gets devoured." I crossed my legs as I felt a pool of wetness form. He looked at me with Lust and as if he wanted to rip this dress off of me. "Oooh when you do what you do I'm empowered you give me your superpower together the world could ours. You set counter instantly it's thundershowers storming for couple hours when it's finished take shower." After I was done with the song I walked off the stage and towards Alex and I stood in between his legs as his hands went to my hips.

"Stop looking at my like you want to devour me." I looked at him in his eyes and gave a smirk.

He leaned down to my ear. "Maybe I do. No it's not a maybe I want to right fucking now but we are in public." He pulled away from my ear.

I pulled him back down so now I'm whispering in his ear. "We have a car that is sound proof and one little button that makes the windows tinted. Which means you can make me scream your name and no one would hear." I pushed him back with a smirk on my face while taking a sip of my drink. "I'll meet you in the be backseat and this time I'm doing the work." I patted his chest and made my way outside to the parking garage.

The parking garage had red neon lights on each level which was fucking sexy in my opinion. Every car here was two door sports cars and if it was a four door car then it was a sexy four door car.

Me and Alex are very childish we both love dominance so we fight for dominance sometimes I win and sometimes he wins. So it's like a race to the finish line and right now I'm almost there.

"You would think since you left before me I wouldn't be here first." Alex was leaned up against the car with the door open.

"Well your not the one wearing heels now are you. Now get it in." He chuckled and got in. I got in after him and got on his lap and kissed him. With our tongues fighting for dominance I won. I told you 'I'm doing all the work tonight'. His hands traveled to my thong but I moved his hand and he groaned in annoyance.

"Princess stop teasing." "Really I actually liked watching you suffer." I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants so no he's left in just his boxers and I removed my thong. "Here's the deal you don't cum unless I say so and if you do it before I say you can then you will have a punishment that I think your going to hate. Deal?" "Deal" I lowered my self onto him causing him to groan as I take his full length.

I felt his hand go to my ass but I stopped him "No touching" I moved myself up and down at a slower pace and seeing how needy he was I decided to kiss his jawline and leave hickeys on his chest while still keeping my pace.

"Faster Venus." "Beg" "please Venus." I picked up my pace which caused me to moan louder than before.

My walls started to clench around him but that didn't stop me. "Venus fuck I'm gonna cum." I grabbed his jaw and made him look at me. "Not until I say fucking so. Fuck."

"Venus please fucking hell please." "Be a good boy for me and don't cum." I went faster and watched him crumble underneath me. His leg began to shake which was telling me that he couldn't hold it anymore which I loved.

"Go ahead and cum for me baby." I felt his warmth inside me and even after he cummed I still kept going.

"Venus fuck fuck." "Aah fuck Alex fuck" he hit his climax again and so did I and feel right beside him.

"Well it seems my princess finally took over." "Shut up Alex" my phone began to vibrate and it was a text message from Gin saying that Jessica is having a panic attack and she only calling for me.

"Okay I hate to ruin this moment but we gotta problem and that problem is in that club." He nodded and we began to put our clothes on and made our way back to the club.

We got inside and I looked for Gin and I see here by a door so I walk over to her. "Where is she?" Gin points behind her and I walk in to see Romano beside Jessica. "Jess, Jess *She looks up at me while shaking* hey sunflower. Your okay I'm here.* I got down beside her and pulled her into my arms*"

" I want my mom." I let put a sigh because I knew I was going to have to explain to her that her mother is dead.

"Hey sunflower umm your mother is dead *she started to cry which made me tear up* she died four years ago on a mission in your arms. Your brothers are in New York and they made me promise that I would protect you broken up or not. Okay? *she snuggled closer into me and I let her* your dad is in London with his new wife and the only family you have is me and your brothers which will be here to see you in a week." She lifted off of me and nodded her head. I helped her up off the floor and she hugged me.

"You know Venus I still hate you." I laughed and playfully pushed her out the door.

"Yea whatever just don't go all panic again. Okay?" She nodded her head and I drove her home and then i went home.

I walk in and I see blood on the floor and no one home.

"Alex?! ALEXANDER?!" I started to panic then I heard the door open so I gripped my gun and held it up towards the door.

"Venus it's me it's me." It was Gin.

"Where is Alex Gin and where are my kids?" She started to fidget with her hands until my phone rung.

"Hello."

"Hello Venus you know I never thought this number would work but who am I kidding of course it did."

"What the hell do you want?"

"Well your husband here took something very very important to me and well I decided to take his life along with your kids."

"Оставьте моих чертовых детей из этого, и я имею в виду это(Leave my goddamn kids out of this and I mean it)."

"Venus you sound very sexy when you speak Russian."

"Where are they?"

"Meet me at the Gucci headquarters you know the place you work or should I say own. Tomorrow night"

"Yea okay."

After that phone call another car pulled up and it was Romano and he looked pissed just as pissed as me.

"Does anyone wanna tell me why the fuck my husband and kids are with some guy because of the fact that Alex took something that fucking important. Now one of you better tell me who the hell this guy is or a bullet is going through your skull and I'm not joking." I took the gun off safety and fired it in the air which made Gin and Romano take a step back.

"The guy name is Javier. He was an leader of the Spanish mafia until his son took is place. Javier started his own business again. He and Alexander made a deal and Alex didn't go along with the deal because the deal was deadly." Romano explained.

"What was the fucking deal?" "Him and his family attended a ball which would be a trap to kill his father or Alexander kill's himself. Instead Alex went there and killed Javier son and ever since then Javier has been trying to find Alexander and I guess he succeed." I rolled my eyes a put the gun down on the table.

"Venus you need to breathe because the last time*I looked at Gin as with a look that was giving I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up*."

"The last time what Gin hmm go ahead and say it. So I can have a reason to put this knife to use." She stood behind Romano and Romano looked pissed.

"Listen Venus let's try and trace the call so that way we can be a step ahead." At this moment I can't think or breathe but I know if I let myself go to far everyone I love will be dead.

"Okay what's the plan. Your the Queen next to the Don, so you step up and take the Don's Place until we get him back." I looked up at Romano.

"Yea there is not we no see me and Jessica are going to handle this one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 14.3K 40
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
7.6K 557 33
I was a normal girl until my family was killed and I was captured by the Italian Mafia leader to become his whore. Everything changed the day when h...
1M 16.5K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
5.4K 110 42
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...