Mr. Lee

By DollyStuart

MobsterBoss!LeeDongWook x DaughterOfMobster!Reader ------ When your father's mob clan makes a mistake by brea... More

1. Treaty
2. Sacrifice
3. Prison
4. Hostage
5. Home
6. Heiress
7. Betrayed
8. Note
9. Handcuffs
10. Project
11. Clothes
12. Association
13. Gifts
14. Art
15. Wounds
16. Remember
17. Pleasure 🔥
18. Interrupted
19. Dress
20. Posessive
21. Ex
22. Associate
23. Wet 🔥
24. Beg 🔥
25. Cuddles
26. Lingerie
28. Practice 🔥
29. Stockholm
30. Elite
31. Gaze 🔥
32. Mine 🔥
33. Owned
34. Smile
35. Rembrandt 🔥
36. Control 🔥
37. Chain 🔥
38. Swallow 🔥
39. Detail
40. Swim
41. Show 🔥
42. Exposed 🔥
43. Dinner
44. Wanted
45. Tricks
46. Love
47. F*ck 🔥

27. Watching 🔥

4.4K 105 19
By DollyStuart

The week that followed was a living hell. You and Mr. Lee kept working on the art gallery and the project of the pool in the garden. Being near him was almost agony, you wanted him so bad. Every word, every whisper, every joke, every laugh, every movement he made... It all turned you on.

And it didn't help that Mr. Lee had apparently decided that the both of you were close enough for skinship now.

It was as if he had made a sport of touching you as much as he could. Putting his hand around your shoulder, your waist, on your back. Petting your head, stroking your face, kissing your forehead, your hair. Hugging you whenever he came home from having gone somewhere without you. Not to mention the way he held you when the both of you sat down on the couch every night.

It left you in a constant state of wetness, having trouble concentrating on the things that needed to be done.

And every time you tried, again and again, Mr. Lee didn't seem to react.

Whenever you kissed him, he would always kiss you back, but his hands would keep their place. He never went any further.

Whenever you crawled onto his lap, shifting, in hopes of creating friction between the two of you, he simply stays still until you'd give up.

You had even tried moaning and kissing his neck. But nothing would make him budge.

You were getting absolutely desperate.

The movie the two of you were watching that night was especially steamy. You felt your breathing getting heavier, not being able to help yourself projecting yourself and Mr. Lee over the actor's actions.

'Are you alright my dear?' Mr. Lee asked you. Clearly, he had noticed the change in your breath too.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind you turned around, seating yourself onto his lap, facing him.

Without any thoughts, you pressed your lips onto his perfectly shapes ones, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Mr. Lee's lips moved perfectly with yours, his tongue caressing and dancing with your tongue. You let out little moans of pure bliss, your mind going slightly blank already.

Without even noticing it yourself, you started to slowly rub yourself onto his crotch, needing the friction to calm your heat.

'Y/n,' Mr. Lee spoke, trying to break away from you.

You let out a moan as the warmth of his breath tickled your neck.

'You're tired, you should really go to bed,' Mr. Lee said, pulling his head back from yours so you couldn't kiss him anymore.

You felt the heat in your body as you looked at his stunning face.

Anger mixed with the desire bubbled up inside you.

Mr. Lee pushed you off of him carefully as you gave him a filthy scowl. He got up and turned around, trying to find the remote to turn off the tv.

'Seriously?' you fumed to Mr. Lee's backside.

'You're seriously going to turn me down again? Honest to god what does a girl have to do to get into your bed?' you railed. 'Do I need to beg?'

'I would like that,' Mr. Lee said his back still turning to you switching off the tv.

'What?' you asked blinkingly.

'You heard me,' Mr. Lee said turning to face you. His eyes were dark just like the grin on his face.

He walked over to you stopping only an inch away from your seat, looking down on you with his head slightly tilted to the side, and eyebrow raised playfully.

Your mouth opened slightly in awe.

Beg?

He wanted you to beg?

Your heart started beating faster.

You sat up on your knees in front of him, arching your back slightly and looking up at him.

'Oppa please,' you croaked, your throat the only place of you that felt dry.

'Please what? What do you want?' Mr. Lee told you. His large hand grabbed your chin, putting one of his fingers into your mouth.

You sucked on it shortly before he took it out again so you could speak.

'I want-I want you to take me to bed,' you whispered feeling embarrassed.

'That's all? You want me to leave you behind there?' Mr. Lee asked, still with that dark grin on his face.

You shook your head.

'Tell me what you want. Say it,' Mr. Lee demanded.

'I want you,' you whispered embarrassedly.

'Beg,' Mr. Lee demanded, clearly reveling in his power over you.

'Please Oppa, I want you so bad. Please,' you whispered, your chest heaving in anticipation.

Mr. Lee grinned broadly at you, squatting down to bring his face level to yours.

'Good girl,' he said, stroking your face. You closed your eyes at his touch.

'Now go upstairs to your bedroom and get out all your toys. Be ready when I come up in two minutes,' he told you.

You instantly got up, running upstairs. You dumped the box with toys on your bed and threw off your clothes, crawling onto the bed.

You had barely made yourself comfortable when Mr. Lee came in. His shirt was unbuttoned and you could see a slither of his perfect marble-looking chest.

The corners of his mouth turned upwards as he saw you sitting in your underwear on the bed.

'I won't be fucking you just yet tonight,' Mr. Lee spoke standing at the end of the bed.

You looked up at him with a pout.

He chuckled at the sight of your disappointed face.

'You need a little training before you can take me,' Mr. Lee said cupping your face with his hand.

His words made you even wetter.

'Lie down on your back,' he told you.

You obeyed.

'Now, I want you to masturbate using only your fingers. You're not allowed to cum,' he said tilting his chin slightly.

You looked at him with big eyes.

Masturbate?

In front of him?

You gulped.

Feeling extremely awkward and closing your eyes, you slowly put your hands down to play stroke over your soaked panties.

Mr. Lee clacked his tongue.

'Open your eyes. Look at me,' he corrected you. You let out a small moan in protest but did as you were told. Mr. Lee's black eyes were staring down at you, his jaw clenched. You continued moving your finger over your panties, trying your best not to look away from him.

'Open your legs more,' Mr. Lee grinned at you. Biting your bottom lip hard you spread your legs slightly.

'More,' he demanded. You obeyed.

Mr. Lee's smile broadened as he now could easily see the wet patch between your legs on your red panties.

'Good girl,' he nodded.

You continued circling over the fabric between your tights, watching Mr. Lee's face as you did so. It was easy to see how much he enjoyed watching you.

At first, he had stood at the end of the bed, his arms folded as he watched. But as time crept on his posture changed. He relaxed his arms and leaned against the bedpost. His lips slightly parted as you started to speed up a little.

'Take it off,' he said after two more minutes.

This was it.

The moment you had been most anxious about.

The moment he would see you for the first time.

With shaking hands, you started to peel your panties down from your hips.

When they dropped on the floor you instantly closed your legs.

Mr. Lee looked at you with one eyebrow cocked.

You knew he wouldn't be satisfied with this.

Slowly you spread your legs for him again, this time with nothing to hide you away from his raking eyes.

He licked his lips as he looked at you.

'Continue,' he told you.

Almost shaking with nervous you put your hand down again, letting your fingers play around with your wet core while you maintained eye contact with Mr. Lee.

It took a while before you could focus more on your own body instead of Mr. Lee's face.

You let out a small moan as you felt the start of the build-up in your underbelly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.4K 61
"Don't fuck with me Seo-yeon. Get his eyes off you or I'll fuck you on this table right in front of him." *** Short chapters *** Thank you so much f...
1.9M 70.1K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
2.3M 68.1K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...