Mr Bad Boy And I

By AriiLii

Mackayla didn't know what to do with herself when the new boy ,or should I say bad boy, moved in next door. ... More

Authors Note,
1- Who the hell are you?
2- i wouldn't call it obsessing, would you?
3- are you for real ?
4- out of my mind
5.you make me hate popcorn
6.if his name was food, i would devour it
8.baby sitting??
10.my bathroom attire
11.speechless
12.who the hell is this chick?
13 .Regret
14. my second chance ??
15. whats going on?!?
16. bitch he's taken- part 1
17.bitch he's taken part 2
18.BHT part 3
19.You left us
20.Too good to be true
21- their king is back.
22.VANILLA
23.you will be mine
Sorry
The Story Continues ☺☺☺
24. Shortlived Moments
25. Stalker
PLEASE READ.
26.Stalker pt 2
27. Bad Boy Heartbreak
28. Work work work
DAMM

7. To close but im loving it

4.6K 176 19
By AriiLii

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey y'all , update day, I think things are gonna go down in this chapter so be grateful, thanks for all the past comments and votes and the 200 reads already. I hope some of you have seen the announcement on my profile.
So basically I'm having trouble coming up with a name for my book so if you guy have any ideas please inbox them to me and you will get a dedication, hope you like the chapter x
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mackayla's P.O.V

I gulped , his mother did say he would be back soon. I didn't think he would be back this soon.

More giggles were heard before he spoke.

"Heyyy baby girl, where's mum" he said. Dear lord, his voiceee was like silk, manly but soft.

" she in the lifing room, we got vi- vistors. There's two of them",

Awwwwww she was so cute , tryna say all those big words.
Then we heard footsteps.

He walked into the room with haylie on his hips and I could see the veins on he's tanned hairless arms that carried her.

I finally looked at what he was wearing , openly checking him out as he said hello to his mother.

He was wearing a plain white shirt that hugged he's muscular physique perfectly. I could see faint bumps hinting that he indeed had a six pack or maybe eight. You never know.

I was brought out of my daydream by haylie's mum, Savannah.

"I don't think youve met my son, Hunter ",

" oh no I saw her at the cinema with her sister here", he said eyeing me and glaring at me subtly.

" oh , she said she didn't see you",

I began to panick, if she finds out that I was lying , what is she going to think!

"Oh- erm - I-I ", I stuttered , not knowing what to say.

" she didnt see me , because I was behind her in the theatre",
I sighed in relief, realising he had saved me even when I had dumped popcorn on him.

Popcorn.

I looked at he's hair. Bits of popcorn were still in it, my eyes widened as I began to play with my fingers in my lap.

"Honey.... Why is there popcorn in your hair",
Savannah said , picking out peices from his hair and onto her opened palm.

I gulped . AGAIN.

" oh well that's a funny story, you see as I was in the theatre... Sage was messing about and the popcorn in he's hand spilled getting some on me, you know how sage is", he said looking me in the eye the whole time.

" Oh the boy, you've been speaking too over the internet, before we moved back at home", she said chuckling .

"Precisely , mum, that's him, well let me go get ready for dinner", he said setting haylie on the floor carefully, ruffling her hair as he walked out.

"Oh yes dinner, I should get started on that.". She said muttering to herself as she walked out.

Thank god that was over.

I looked at haylie as she walked to us.

"I'm haylie, what's your name?". She asked looking to shayla.

"I'm shayla, you have a lovely name",

"Fank you, what's yours", she said turning to me.

" I'm Mackayla",

"M- m - kayla, do you wanna play dolls with me.... Oh and shlya too.",

I smiled at her trying to say our names. She's too cute. Not as cute as hunter tho, or sage.

Sage.

" sure , let's go",

Shayla shrugged.

She took her hands and pulled us upstairs with her.
She took us into her room .

Pink

Everything was pink, with a few white things as well.

She led us to a pink box and told us to sit down.

She took out all her dollies and tea sets and hair brushes and whatnot.

She handed me one and shayla too.

" we having a tea partyy, shlya, you have holly, and kayla , you have Sarah, I have barbie",

She told us and we began to play , I smiled occasionally at her cuteness.

I felt the urge to do my business, if you catch my drift.

"Girls I'm gonna take a break, I need the bathroom",
I said getting up and walking out not waiting for their answer.

I had taken six steps into the hall before I realised I had no idea where the bathroom was . I guess I was going to have to try every door.

I opened the first one, it was a bedroom so I closed the door.

I opened the second one and you wouldn't guess what sight my eyes were blessed with.

On the bed was Hunt.....shirtless with his phone in his hand.
I stumbled and fell.
Could this get anymore embarrassing.

I quickly got up.

And was met with his eyes as he looked at me with a blank expression.

"Oh my god, I - I - sorry I was looking for the erm , bathroom. Sorry",

I turned around and closed the door, sighing. I always embarrass myself in front of hot boys don't I.
I realised I was indeed right about that six pack. Oh god.

I finally found the bathroom, cursing the door for not being there when I needed it.

I got in, did my business and washed and dried my hands.

I opened the door and nearly fell again.

Hunter was there casually leaning against the wall opposite, shirtless.

God boy, put on a shirt, our killing me here.

He walked towards me , and I back up against the wall. I held in a a breath.

"You know its not good to lie to olders,"

I was about to speak but he stopped me with his finger on my lips.

He brushed his thumb against them.

God help me,

"Shhhhh, I saw you talking to a Sage, you gave his number didn't you, why."

"Ermm cuz he -er asked for it" I stuttered quietly, he was to close to me, I could feel his abs on me. Oh lord.

"Do you like him", he asked.

"Its too soon to say, I just met him and why do you care",
I immediately shut my mouth , where did that come from.

He leaned down closer with his lips brushing on my ear.

" Good girl, and don't worry princess", he whispered before he leaned back and walked away.

What was that?!?

He called me princess.

Is he bi polar?,

Wasn't he about to flip shit on me less than two hours ago at the cinema. What does he care if sage talked to me, its none of his businesses.

I stood there dazed. His abs felt good tho and when he whispered in my ear. God it sent tingels everywhere. Why is he making me feel like this.

I was broken out of my daze by a shout.

" girls, Hunter, dinnerrr", Savannah shouted.

I walked down the stairs and met shayla at the bottom, she gave me a questioning but knowing look. I just ignored her and made my way into the dinning room.

I could smell my favourite.... Lasagna.

Yesssss.

But all through dinner, what happened moments before kept replaying in my head, Hunter kept glancing at me.

Still.

Unanswered questions raced trough my head and I had only one to ask...

Why?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N- done, whoa , that was a lot more than what I normally write but oh well. It felt good. Picture of Hunter there. I know, he's hot.
Anyways , who do you think should play haylie?
Mia Talerico or Skylynn Grier? Comment who you think. Can I get at least 4 votes before the next chapter plz and don't forget about the book title, see yaaa byeee x❤♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...
194K 4.9K 33
"You have to choose one of us Mack," Chase said. I was looking at all of them standing, staring at me, waiting for my answer. "So Mack who is it goin...
5.9K 745 61
And when I had informed Finn of my obvious concerns, - He had pulled me up against him so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek, - and whisp...
588K 13.7K 42
Will, the Badboy/player is unlike anyone in his school. Yes he is a bad boy which most school have but he plays girls like a piano and pumps and dump...