Rescue Me || Bellarke AU

By coco1522ox

Secrets, demons, heartache, anger and a mutual hatred for jazz music. Just how much could two broken souls b... More

1. Face down.
2. Reunions.
3. Because of you.
4. Opposites Attract.. or not.
5. I hate everything about you.
6. Connections.
7. Choices.
8. Rotten Luck
9. Stupid Mistake.
10. Its just business.
11. Too much.
12. Heart to heart.
13. What have you done?
14. You need to heal.
15. Everything is clear now.
16. My senses tell me to stop.
17. Numb.
18. Monsters.
19. How do you love someone?
20. A Battle Of Power.
21. I Hate That I Love You.
22. Whispers In The Dark.
23. I See You.
25. A Whole New Game.
26. I Am The Fire
27. Freedom Comes With A Price.
28. Come Back To Me.
29. Awake and Alive.
30. Recovery.
31. Start Again.
32. Moving On.
33. You Have My Heart.
34. Epilogue.

24. Dates

347 12 13
By coco1522ox

"A double date?" Bellamy raised a brow.

"That's what she said." Clarke nodded as she folded another shirt.

The two of them were sitting in Clarke's room. Clarke was putting away her clean laundry while Bellamy laid across her bed, leant up on his elbow.

"When I agreed to that whole 'doing something together' thing, I meant like paintball or something fun." Bellamy groaned.

"You said you're willing to give Lincoln a chance, you didn't bring any ideas to the table, and this is the first idea any one has had, so we're doing it." Clarke said.

"But a double date?" Bellamy groaned again, dropping face first into her bed.

"You said you wanted to take me on a date." Clarke smirked.

"Not with my sister and her boyfriend." Bellamy scoffed.

Clarke let out a soft chuckle and walked around the bed to sit beside him. He rolled onto his back and Clarke leant down and kissed his cheek.

"Just give it a try. You never know, it might be one of the best nights you ever have." Clarke smiled.

"I doubt it. You won't be naked." Bellamy smirked.

Clarke laughed a hearty laugh. It sent a shiver down Bellamy's spine. The sound was like music to his ears. He loved it.

"Well, if the date goes well, I might be later on." Clarke winked at him.

Bellamy let out another groan and rolled onto his side, his face pressed into her lap. Honestly, he didn't mind the idea of a double date. He just didn't think he'd ever do anything like that. Bellamy had spent most of his adult life partaking in one night stands with absolutely no emotional attachment whatsoever. He didn't do relationships. But here he was, getting excited about a date with Clarke, even if it wasn't just the two of them.

There was a knock on Clarke's bedroom door and the two of them pulled apart and sat up quickly.

"Come in." Clarke called out. She knew who it would be.

Sure enough the door opened and Octavia strolled in. 

"So, about this double date." Octavia said, sitting on the end of Clarke's bed. 

"You wanna cancel?" Bellamy raised a brow. 

"No." Octavia glared at her brother. "I was thinking, do we really want to do the whole quiet restaurant thing?" 

"What do you mean?" Clarke asked. 

"Well, you know as well as I do that it's just going to be awkward silences and constantly feeling out of place." Octavia said. "I spoke to Lincoln and he agrees that it's just not us." 

"So what did you have in mind?" Bellamy asked. 

"That's why I'm here." Octavia shrugged. "I was hoping maybe you guys would think of something." 

There was a silent pause for a moment while the three of them scrambled their minds to think of an idea. Suddenly, Clarke's eyes widened as an idea came to her. 

"What about the beach? There's rides, food, games. Everything fun and no awkwardness." 

"I like that, that's a good idea!" Octavia grinned. "Bell?" 

"Sounds good to me. And it's cheaper." Bellamy smirked. 

"Just because you guys are going as friends doesn't mean you don't have to make an effort." Octavia rolled her eyes. 

"I will make an effort! I know how to be a gentleman." Bellamy argued. "Even with friends." 

Clarke rolled her eyes and swatted at his arm. Octavia left the room to call Lincoln and Clarke and Bellamy were left alone once again. Bellamy leant back against Clarke's headboard with a sigh. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Clarke asked, looking over her shoulder at him. 

Bellamy looked up at her and thought carefully about what he was going to say next. He let his eyes scan across her face, taking in every beautiful feature, before finally meeting her soft gaze. He wasn't quite sure how to tell her that he was sorry for every second of sadness and pain he'd caused her. He wasn't sure how to tell her that she made him happier than he'd been in a very long time. He didn't know how to tell her that he didn't just want a casual relationship with her. And he didn't know how to tell her that he didn't want Octavia to think they were just going as friends. 

Since they'd been sleeping together, they had decided to keep it a secret. The only one besides the two of them that knew about their relationship was Lexa. Clarke had told him that she trusted Lexa, but that she wasn't ready to announce it to anyone else yet, incase Cage was to find out about them. She had no doubt that he would go to extreme lengths to use Bellamy to hurt Clarke. But Bellamy didn't want to keep it a secret anymore. He wanted to shout out from the rooftops that Clarke Griffin had captured his heart completely. 

Finally, Bellamy answered her. 

"Just thinking of all the things Octavia's gonna force us into on this date." Bellamy lied easily. 

"Hey, she might be a bit extreme sometimes, but she's fun." Clarke smiled. She leant back on her elbow and looked up at him. "Besides, we can always lose them in the fun house if we want some time alone." 

Bellamy's grin widened and his eyes turned two shades darker. 

"Now we're talking." 

~~~~

Clarke and Octavia piled their outfit choices onto Octavia's bed. The two girls spent the better part of an hour swapping and changing clothes until they finally decided on an outfit each. Octavia settled for a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose tank top and her black leather jacket. On her feet she wore a pair of black converse shoes. Clarke decided on a pair of blue skinny jeans with ripped knees, a white t-shirt, and a pair of vans. On top she wore a tan leather jacket. They both applied some light makeup, enough to keep a natural look. Octavia pulled her hair into a high ponytail and Clarke left her hair down and naturaly wavy. 

When they were both satisfied with their looks, they went downstairs to see Lincoln had arrived and was sitting in the kitchen with Bellamy. 

"Finally!" Bellamy exclaimed. "It's a date at the beach, not America's next top model!" 

"Shut up." Octavia rolled her eyes as she walked over to Lincoln, pressing a kiss to his cheek. 

"Okay, let's go before you two start an all out war." Clarke giggled. 

Lincoln extended his arm out to Octavia and she linked her arm with his. Clarke and Bellamy looked at each other briefly and exchanged a small smile before following Lincoln and Octavia out to the car. Lincoln had offer to drive them all to the beach. Lincoln climbed in the drivers seat, Octavia got in the passenger seat and Clarke and Bellamy slid into the backseat. They listened to music and exchanged pleasant small talk as they made the short journey to the beach. 

When they arrived, Octavia instantly dragged them all to the amusements. They queued for ride after ride, each of them with wide grins. Bellamy kept to his word and got to know Lincoln. He was surprised to find out he actually had a lot in common with him. Bellamy had a feeling this was the start of a very good friendship. Providing he didn't hurt Octavia, of course. Friends or not, Octavia would always be more important. 

The day continued with more rides, laughter and game stalls. Bellamy also discovered that once Clarke had overcome her shyness, she was actually quite competitive. She'd challenged Bellamy to a game on the dart stall and while Bellamy still beat her, he found it amusing how Clarke would take it so serious. But it was worth it to see the massive grin on her face as he handed her the purple stuffed bear he'd won. 

"But you won?" Clarke said as he held the bear out. 

"Purple's not my colour." Bellamy shrugged. 

Clarke took the bear from him, mumbling a quiet thank you. She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before they moved onto the next stall where Lincoln was trying to win Octavia a giant panda teddy. 

As the sun began to set, Clarke and Lincoln joined the queue for the pretzel van, leaving Bellamy and Octavia to have a quiet chat. 

"So, you and Clarke seem to be getting on well recently." Octavia smirked, nudging his elbow. 

Bellamy let out a deep laugh and nodded his head. "Yeah, we are." 

"Better late than never." Octavia teased. 

"Why do people keep saying that to me?" Bellamy rolled his eyes. 

"Seriously Bell, she seems so much happier recently. I don't know what you did but she smiles differently when she looks at you." Octavia said. 

"I didn't do anything." Bellamy shook his head. 

"If you say so. Either way, I'm just pleased that you guys are friends now." Octavia said, looking over at Clarke. She laughed at something Lincoln said as they moved forward in line. 

"Yeah... Friends." Bellamy mumbled. His eyes were firmly on Clarke, so he completely missed Octavia's gasp and her eyes shooting open wide in realisation. 

"Oh my god. You like her don't you?" Octavia grinned. 

"What? No.. That's.. No!" Bellamy said quickly. 

"Uh huh... She totally got under your skin." Octavia teased. 

"Under my sheets more like." Bellamy mumbled. He had hoped Octavia hadn't heard him, but the look on her face inform him that she had indeed heard him. 

"Excuse me?!" Octavia exclaimed. 

"Shhh. Shut up!" Bellamy hissed. 

"Bellamy! Are you telling me that you and Clarke slept together?!" Octavia said, turning to face him. 

Bellamy rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh. Clarke had wanted to keep it secret. But then again, if she could tell Lexa because she trusted her, surely Bellamy could tell Octavia? He trusted his sister with his life. 

"Yeah, but you can't tell anyone. She doesn't want anyone to know." Bellamy said. 

Octavia flashed him a wide grin and jiggled on the spot in excitement. 

"Oh Bellamy, this is good!" 

"Is it? Her ex is still out there and planning god knows what. She lost her mother three weeks ago and let's not forget all that shit she went through because of me." Bellamy sighed. 

"Bellamy, you gotta stop blaming yourself. She already forgave you for that. And the fact that she's opened up to you so much just proves that she trusts you and she's moving on." Octavia said softly. "It's obvious she likes you, Bell." 

"I like her too." Bellamy sighed, still watching Clarke. "A lot." 

Octavia wrapped her arms around Bellamy's neck, pulling him in for a tight hug. "Then tell her." 

Bellamy buried his face in her neck and let out another deep sigh. "I want to, but I don't know if now's the best time, O." 

The brother and sister pulled apart and Bellamy saw that Clarke and Lincoln had been served and were now on their way back to the siblings. He nodded his head towards them, causing Octavia to turn around. She knew this was the end of their conversation. 

"Everything okay?" Clarke asked, seeing Bellamy's face. 

"Yeah, just talking." Octavia nodded. "Just having a sibling moment." 

That answer seemed to satisfy Clarke and the four of them decided to call it a day and head back home. Clarke was exhausted and couldn't wait to climb into bed, hopefully beside Bellamy. The drive home was quiet apart from the radio quietly playing in the front. Bellamy leant over to Clarke. 

"You had a good day?" He asked her. 

"I can honestly say, it's been one of the best days of my life." Clarke smiled. 

"Really?" Bellamy returned her smile. 

"It's been amazing, Bellamy. Thank you." Clarke gripped his hand, squeezing lightly. 

"Good. I'm pleased." Bellamy said, squeezing her hand back. 

They turned onto their street and suddenly they all sat up straight. The road was full of police cars and flashing blue lights. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Octavia asked. 

"It looks like they're outside your house." Lincoln said, pulling the car up at the side of the road. 

The four of them got out of the car and hurried over to the swarm of people gathered outside their house. 

"What's going on?" Bellamy asked. "This is my house, what's happened?" 

"Bellamy Blake?" One of the police officers asked. 

"Yeah?" Bellamy said, suddenly filled with dread. 

"Bellamy Blake, you're under arrest for the attempted murder of Cage Wallace." 

"WHAT?!" Clarke exclaimed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...
66.5K 2.6K 43
The 100 fall from the Sky. Two leaders, an immense sacrifice for their people, a slow burning love story. How will they survive? How will they get th...
611 15 26
*I do not own any of the 100 characters other then Lilian Murphy and more characters I add* "I love you Lilian" ...
147K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...