SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Four of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The King of Spades

7.7K 412 27
By mehshanaya

  Chapter - 21 
===============

Swadheenta

I stopped just as I hear someone calling me from behind. I slowly turned and thanked god because a maid is standing there.

If it had been my Sasuma I would have gone.

" Rajkumari, Rajmata's order that will leave for pooja in the afternoon," she said and I nodded.

I gulped down the ras malai after she left and turned back rubbing my palms.

Ab pet pooja ki jaye.

------------------

Afternoon

I, Bhabhi and some more ladies along with Maharani and Rajmata are standing at the entrance of Palace.

I'm looking like a Maharani in a heavy lehenga with jewellery. I'm holding a huge plate.

It's heavy.

" Rajkumari you have to walk from till temple bare feet," Rajmata said and sit inside the car along with Maharani.

I just stand there and blink at them. This is cheating, you're going by car and ordered me to walk.

" Rajkumari," someone said and I come to the reality that I have to walk. I start walking with some ladies following me.

After walking for some time the temple is nowhere to be found I just hope it's not km away. I'm walking bare feet with a heavy thall in my hands I can't even put whole weight on my one hand.

I never walk bare feet outside, sand under my feet is hot and sunlight also falls on me making me feel dizzy. C'mon, I'm Rajkumari put an umbrella over me. I thought the temple must be close but it is not anywhere near.

Finally, I saw the top of the temple and a smile come on my face. We entered inside the door and saw Rajmata, Maharani and Bhabhi already standing there.

" You're late" Maharani commented.

I feel anger rush inside me. You come here by waking then we will see, but I didn't say anything.

" Come" she ordered and start walking I also followed her. I gulped seeing the entrance of the temple because it has stairs.

I look at Rajmata and Maharani. Now I know, I know both Sas-Bahu has plotted a murder, murder of me. First didn't let me eat anything then made me walk in tapti dhoop and now these stairs.

Now, what is left? After I'll climb up, push me down from stairs. I'll not go first, you both go first.

Finally, I climb the stairs and entered the temple.

" Rajkumari start the pooja" Rajmata ordered and my eyes widened.

Start pooja, Isn't it that Priest do?

I don't how to do pooja. I look at Rajmata, Maharani, Bhabhi and other ladies. I can't do pooja because if I do anything wrong both Sas - Bahu won't leave any chance to humiliate me and I don't want to get humiliated in front of so many people.

I look in front with pleading eyes. Please god, do something save me.

Idea!

I raise one hand towards my head close my eyes and shifted a little towards Bhabhi because I don't want to kiss the floor and fall on her.

As expected the thall touch the ground creating noise and Bhabhi grabbed me before I fell on the floor she gently lied me on the floor.

" Rajkumari" I heard her patting my cheeks lightly.

" What happened?" Rajmata asked.

" Looks like she got fainted"

" What can expect from Rajgarh's Princess, let's go back" I heard Maharani say.

Some ladies and Bhabhi helped me get on my feet and take me to the car. I sigh in relief I don't want to walk back to the Palace.

You and your ideas are always amazing Swadheenta.

We come in front of my room and someone knocked on the door and the door opens.

" What happened to her?" It was Rehan's voice.

" She got fainted" worry was clear in Bhabhi's voice.

" Don't worry I'll take care of her"

How sweet he is in front of his Bhabhi.

Bhabhi remove my hand which is around her shoulder and Rehan picked me up in his arms. He walks inside and I feel soft underneath me which means he lied me on the bed.

I hear him picking the jug of water.

" Don't sprinkle water on me my makeup will get ruined" I said and open my eyes.

I saw him sitting close to me holding a jug in his hand and a confused expression on his face.

" You are fine?" He asked raising his eyebrow, I nodded sitting up.

" Then?"

" Drama"

" Why?"

" Because your Mother wants me do the pooja and I don't know how to do it if she had said it before I would have learned some Bhajans by now"

" That's why I was saying you won't remain happy here if you want you can go back I'll make arrangements"

Again, his suspicious behaviour continues.

I lean towards him and he frowns his eyebrows seeing me coming closer. I look into his dark charcoal eyes.

" Juthe" I whispered and come back to my previous position.

" I'm not lying," he said immediately.

" Accha, then why are you caring about how I feel before you never thought about this leave this you didn't even ask me how I'm" I raise my both eyebrows.

" I'm caring now,"  he said.

" Then show me your care like a good husband massage my legs it's paining" and like I thought instantly his expression changed from soft to anger.

" Tameez se baat kiya karo humse" he stated angrily

In your dreams.

" I know what you're trying to do you want me to go from here, but why? I understand before you want me to leave because no one knows about our marriage but now everyone knows then why?"

" And fine I'll leave but what you'll tell about your family why I left?"

" I'll say you run away"

" Runaway?" I chuckled. " Isn't it will raise more questions? Why will Rajkumari leave?

" Hoo," I fake gasped "  Rajkumar me aisi kya kami thi jo Rajkumari unhe chor kar chali gayi?" I raise both eyebrows, he look at me with anger and left.

Now, let's have some sleep. I pulled the quilt up and lay down on the bed. I'm thinking I should do acting of fainting more often I'll get to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^

After few days

Rehan Pratap Singh

Sitting in front of Maharaj, Rajmata and head priest who is looking for the auspicious time for my coronation.

" The Saptami tithi will be the best the Uttara Phalguni nakshatra will be in effect " the Priest said closing his books.

" Seven days from now?" Rajmata asked.

" Ji Rajmata"

" Then it's confirmed that Yuvraj's coronation will happen after seven days, Veer do all preparations" Rajmata get up and we all get up.

" Ji Ma"

" How can this be possible?" A voice come and we all turned and look at Nilay standing there.

" Why?" Maharaj asked.

" How can he become Maharaj if he becomes Maharaj then she will become Maharani how can you let Rajgarh's Princess become Maharani," he asked coming inside and I look towards Maharaj he is looking in deep thought.

No, I wait so much for this, I can't let anything ruin this.

" But what's the matter I'll the Maharaj"

" No Yuvraj it matters her being Princess of Rajgarh matters and moreover she didn't do anything right till now she is not worthy of becoming Maharani," Rajmata said.

My crown is slipping through my hands because of her. I fisted my hands in anger.

" We will think about that" Rajmata said and left Maharaj and Nilay left too.

^^^^^^^^^

Swadheenta 

Laying on the couch I'm looking at my fingers in which I'm wearing rings. I picked up the rings from the table beside me and wear rings on my all fingers.

Life is getting so good after that fainting incident Rajmata and Maharani both didn't do anything to harass me, my bond with Bhabhi grows she is nice and I explore the whole two storey of Palace.

Everything is nice except I have to wake up early and.. yeah rest everything is nice.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the door opening and I look towards it. Shezaada is standing there I look at him from down to up he is wearing black colour trousers and a black colour shirt with a dark green colour jacket.

Kuch bhi kaho accha toh dikhta hai lakin vo alag baat hai ki vo bas accha hi dikha hai.

Don't talk about personality. Like right now he is coming towards me with fuming experressions, but why? Did I do something?

He come towards grabbed my wrist and pulled me up I get and stand in front of me.

" You get out of here now," he said gritting his teeth.

I know it he is trying to make me leave but now he said it openly.

" And if I don't go then," I asked raising one eyebrow, he pulled me closer and whisper in my ear.

" Then you'll leave this world" Ok I get a little scared by his deadly tone.

Don't Swadheenta.

I try to remove his grip from my wrist by wriggling it but he is holding so tightly that the glass bangles start to break.

Nice stuck in his palm but not in my hand.

" What is your answer?" He asked, I look up at him matching his glare.

" I won't go anywhere," I said.

" Good," he said and left me immediately.

I checked my wrist if I get a wound or not. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. I look at his eyes they are red in anger.

I hear the sound of the closing of the shelf and he presses the gun on my head.

" Goodbye," he said and I can't control my laugh and burst into laughter.

He look at me confused. I stop and look at him.

" Bandook se dar nahi lagta Shahab, gooliyon se lagta hai" I said and again start laughing showing him the bullets which I removed from the gun when he is not around.

I stopped laughing and gulped when I saw him glaring at me while seething in pure anger.

" What do you think that I can't kill you without a gun," he said taking a step closer grabbing my wrist and twisting it so the bullets fell on the floor.

"  All I have to do is wrap my hand around your pretty neck " he wraps his hand around my neck and caress it with his thumb and I shivered.

" and squeeze it lightly and It won't take much time " he comes closer and I feel his hot breath falling on my ear and I close my eyes.

" Or dhere, dhere tumhari saanse tham jayengi" he whispered softly in my ear.

" You'll yearn for breath but you'll not able to slowly, slowly you'll feel your head getting light and your ears start ringing, you tried to not let your eyes closed but you slowly your eyes will close..."

" Breath Swadheenta" I hear him shout and I open my eyes immediately and gasped for air.

I don't know when I stopped breathing my whole body is shivering.

" Did I scare you?" He asked softly wiping a tear from my cheek that escaped and giving me an evil grin.

___________________________

So how was it....

Swadheenta's drama?

Rehan's warning?

What will happen now? What do you think?

Will Swadheenta left?

Do share your views...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 13.3K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
250K 22K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
329K 14.3K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...