Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Can you hold this? -E.O

4.1K 94 22
By melieme

2 scenarios in this one. 

A short and quick one.

Narrator's POV.

Scenario I

It happened quickly. Emma was not prepared for it, but here she was, head over heels for none other than Elizabeth Olsen. The blonde was, sadly, in a relationship, and very much straight.

Truth is, Emma didn't even see herself catching feelings. It just happened and the realization hit her like a truck. 

"Come on Emma. At least try to look like you want to be here." Scarlett said before sipping on her drink.

"I don't want to be here. That's the point." Emma muttered.

"Why? Because you are forced to look at Lizzie and Mark dancing?" Scar referred to the couple currently on the dance floor, having the time of their lives.

(Robbie won't be mentioned in my books because the poor guy already gets so much hate for being married to Lizzie irl. I have nothing against him, and I don't want to write him in a bad way/bad scenario. So it's better to create a new boyfriend for Lizzie any time I need one.)

Emma just scoffed in return. 

She was already tired of having to act as if Lizzie doesn't make her heart skip a beat any times she talks, looks in Emma's direction, or smiles. Or any time she is in the same room as the lovesick woman. 

And now? Now she has to pretend that she doesn't want to smack Mark in the face or cry in a corner.

How could her heart survive any longer? 

"You plan on just getting drunk?" Scarlett asked again.

"If I was alone yes. But I can't do that here." Emma closed her eyes for a few moments, getting overwhelmed with everything happening around her. 

"Too afraid you will do something you'll regret?" The blonde asked, this time looking closely at her friend.

"Yep." 

"I wish I could help you, Emma." Scarlett said truthfully. It broke her to see her friend this hurt.

"I know. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." Emma dismissed the topic with a wave of her hand.

"Blondie coming our way. Be prepared." Scarlett muttered.

"How is Colin?" Emma asked, changing the subject.

"He is good. At the moment he is away for some work deal, but should be back pretty soon." Scarlet instantly rambled. "And before you ask, we are great."

"He better treat you like the queen you are." Emma teased.

"He does. He treats me with nothing but love." Scarlett gave her a wide smile.

"How about Rose? How is she?" 

"Just as good. She is spending time with her father so I miss her." She pouts.

"Who are you missing?" Lizzie joined the conversation.

As on cue, Emma's heart skipped another beat just hearing her voice and feeling her presence.

"Just Rose." Scarlett smiled.

"Oh. I miss that little bundle of joy." Lizzie cooed.

"I'm pretty sure she misses her auntie just as much. You too, Emma, she is always asking when she can see you again." 

"Awe, precious human." Emma smiled. "I will have to visit her soon."

"Take me with you when you plan on visiting. I want to see little Rose as well." Lizzie suddenly turned to Emma with begging eyes.

"I will." Emma swallowed her feelings and gave the blonde a smile.

"Where is Mark?" Scarlett asked interrupting the staring moment, the two women seemed to have.

"Around here, I don't really know." Lizzie shrugged before signaling the bartender for some water.

"Shouldn't you know?" Scarlett asked again.

"No? Why should I?" The blonde asked confused.

"Isn't he, like your boyfriend or something?" This time both Scarlett and Emma were confused.

At Scarlett's question, Lizzie started laughing. It seemed so funny that the blonde was having her head thrown back while her hands were on her stomach.

"You alright?" Emma asked after a few moments of staring at the woman who was laughing like she heard the joke of her life.

"Wait." Lizzie managed to say. "You thought?" She took a big breath. "You thought me and Mark were together?" She let out a few laughs again.

"Aren't you?" Emma asked this time.

"Did all of you think that I was in a relationship with Mark?" Lizzie asked confused.

"Yes? You are always with him." Scarlett answered confused.

"He is like, my best friend. I thought you knew this. Plus, he is very gay. Haven't you guys noticed it?" 

Emma's heart just came back to life.

"I honestly, wasn't paying attention." Scarlett said with an amusing smile on her face. She was happy that her friend might have a chance.

"He is always flirting with guys. I thought you guys noticed it, so I never said anything about it." Lizzie shrugged while wearing a teasing smile on her face.

The two women then started talking about something random, Emma on the other hand just zoned out. She was so happy that the girl she was in love with is actually single. 

Still, this doesn't mean that Emma has a chance. No, no. She isn't forced to watch someone she loves loving someone else. At least for a little longer. 

"Emma, you with me?" Lizzie asked.

When Emma focused back, she saw that Scarlett was long gone. Now stood alongside the bar were only her and Lizzie.

"Yes, yes. Sorry. I just zoned out." She shrugged sheepishly.

'Don't worry about it. What were you thinking about? If you don't mind me asking, of course." Lizzie asked looking very curious.

You, Emma wanted to say.

"Just things in general, you know?" Emma tried to be vague.

"What things in general?" The blonde was persistent with her questions, but also patient.

"About tonight and how we are all here. And stuff like that." Emma blushed.

"Interesting." Lizzie nodded. "Someone on your mind?"

You could say so.

"W-what? No." Emma stuttered, blowing away her cover.

"Does Emma have a crush on someone here tonight?" Lizzie took a step closer while teasing her.

"No." Emma responded way too quickly for her likings.

"I'll pretend I believe  you." Lizzie winked.

The both of them turned to face the dance floor. Emma was way too embarrassed to try and look at the blonde beside her, who seemed to have a knowing smile on her face.

"Hey. Can you help me with something?" Lizzie suddenly said.

"Yeah, sure." Emma responded quickly.

"Can you hold this?" Lizzie then raised her hand.

Emma nodded thinking that Lizzie had something in her hand that she wanted Emma to keep for a little bit.

What she didn't expect was for Lizzie to interlock their fingers and act like nothing was happening.

"W-what?" Emma asked confused.

"Come on, I want to dance." Lizzie didn't answer the question but instead dragged a confused Emma to the dance floor.

When Emma went to let go of Lizzie's hand, the blond only tightened her grip.

"Hey, I didn't say to stop holding it." Lizzie said seriously.

"I'm so confused." Emma stated when they arrived in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by dancing bodies, and people who were having fun.

"You were always so oblivious." Lizzie teased her. 

What is that supposed to mean? Emma asked herself.

"Come on, let's just have fun." Lizzie encouraged her.

And Emma did. She finally let loose and enjoyed her time with Lizzie.

Scenario II

"So, how you do plan on doing this?" Chris Evans asked Emma while sitting at the table on their lunch break.

"Just try and sweep her off her feet." Emma had completely no plan whatsoever. She had no idea left.

She tried a lot of things to get Lizzie's attention and show her that 'hey, I'm in love with you!' without actually saying the words.

Lizzie was just very, very oblivious and clueless.

"She's coming." Renner said.

"Wish me luck." Emma quickly got up from her chair and went to the blonde.

"Emma, hi!" Lizzie greeted her.

"Hello there yourself." Emma said in a flirtatious voice. "How was your morning?" 

"It was fine. I filmed a lot of scenes, but it was entertaining." Lizzie smiled.

"That's nice. They have your favorite pasta." Emma told her.

"They do?" Lizzie asked enthusiastically. 

"Yes, I already got you a plate of it." As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Lizzie jumped and hugged her. "Don't say anything to anyone, but I also got some for you to take with you for later. You know, in case there won't be any left." Emma blushed while admitting this.

She was grateful that Lizzie couldn't see her face because of their hug.

"Thank you, Emma, so so much! You are so sweet." Lizzie let go of her but remained within arm's reach.

"They are in my trailer, so when you feel like it, just go inside and take the boxes." Emma's blush was persistent. 

"Thank you, again." Lizzie kissed her cheek in gratitude. 

"Come on, let's get you eating, shall we?" 

"We shall." 

A few days passed and Emma did everything she could to woo the girl. From bringing her flowers at random times, to cooking with her since she knows the blond loves cooking, to giving her compliments any time she could. 

"Any progress?" Scarlett asked while eating her burger.

"I don't really know. She seems to enjoy the attention I'm giving her, but she hasn't said anything yet." Emma shrugged while looking around for the blonde girl.

"Try and tell her how you feel." Evans suggested.

"I think I'll have to do that." Emma nodded. 

"What are we talking about?" Lizzie took a seat right next to Emma and joined the conversation.

"Nothing in particular." Scarlett said.

"Lizzie, you are not eating?" Evans asked.

"I will, I just wanted to see how everyone is doing." 

"We are good." Scarlett nodded. "Emma, can you bring me some water please?" Scarlett asked with a smirk.

"Okay." Emma got up from her chair. "Come on, let's get you some food as well."

"Yes." Lizzie nodded enthusiastically. She loves food. 

"Bring me some water as well, please." Evans asked.

"I want some too." RDJ said, catching onto the plan.

"Okay." Emma nodded confused.

After they got Lizzie's food, they went towards the fridge to take the water bottles.

"Do you need help with that?" Lizzie asked.

Like a lightbulb, Emma just got an idea.

"Yes, can you hold this?" Emma asked.

"Hold what?" Lizzie asked confused while raising her hand ready to be handled a bottle.

Emma just took her hand and interlocked their fingers.

"This." She responded simply, before leading them in the direction their friends were in.

Lizzie just followed confused. She went to let fo of the hand, but Emma didn't let her.

"Careful, don't drop it. It's fragile." Emma stated seriously.

"We are holding hands." Lizzie said still confused.

"Yes, we are." Emma nodded while leading the way.

"Why?" 

"It looks like I have to be even more direct with my actions." Emma let out a soft laugh.

"You actions? I am so confused." Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Lizzie, sweetheart. I will tell you more later, now let's get to the others so you can eat then go back to being your badass self while acting like you are killing monsters." Emma said with a fond smile.

"I expect a full explanation of this." 

"You are so clueless, it's really funny." Emma teased her.

"I am not." Lizzie complained with a pout.

"Then, have you figured what this means?" 

"No." Lizzie's pout deepened.

"Here they are." Evans said as soon as they got close to the table.

"Oh, Lizzie and Emma holding hands." Scarlett teases.

"You know what that means?" RDJ gave them a big smile.

"I don't." Lizzie pouted again.

"She likes you, you idiot." Scarlett hit the blonde on her arm.

"Ouch. Don't hit me! I had no idea she likes me." Lizzie said surprised making the others laugh.

"How could you not?" Evans asked while chuckling.

"I told you you are oblivious and clueless, darling." Emma teased her with a loving smile on her face.

"Stop laughing at me." Lizzie complained while hiding her face in Emma's neck.

"You are way too innocent." Scarlett laughed.

"But you are also cute." Emma added, receiving a small peck on her neck for the compliment.

I hope you liked this. I wanted something quick and fun to kinda get me away from the small writer's block I had these weeks.

In case you are wondering, I already passed 3 of my exams with good grades, might I add. Your girl is aiming for the scholarship. 

So, everything is good so far. I can only hope it will go just as well from now on.

I will try to keep on writing in my breaks, but I won't guarantee anything.

I hope everyone is good and healthy. I will see you next time. And thank you for the over 20k reads. This is incredible and I'm very grateful for each and every one of you who has read this book. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
15.5K 580 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...
663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
44.8K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...