Scary Mafia Stepbrothers {BTS...

By RkRreader

y/n a 16 yr old innocent girl with a miserable past. what will happen when she got to know that her mom is da... More

introduction
chapter 1- first day of school
chapter 2- mom's boyfriend
chapter 3- going to mr. Kim's house
chapter 4- BTS are my step brothers!?
chapter 6- wedding day
chapter 7- Lost
chapter 8- found her
chapter 9- first day in hell
chapter 10 locked
chapter 11-
chapter 12- BTS's past
chapter 13
thank you
chapter 14- broken heart
Chapter 15- madness in hospital
chapter 18- saved
chapter 19
new cover
chapter 20- unknown
chapter 21: It's 'Him'...
chapter 23- feelings
chapter 24- Revenge
chapter 25- Alone
chapter 26
chapter 27- Devils
chapter 28

chapter 5- dinner with BTS

5.2K 166 14
By RkRreader

Y/n pov

I looked back and saw zara. Unnies told me about her she's a bully. She bully every new student unnies told me to stay away from her and her minions. Zara thinks that she's a queen of this school. It's her misunderstanding she's just a girl with full of plastic face nothing else.

Lisa: what the hell zara? Why did you poured water in y/n's head.

Zara: Don't interfere in my matter Lisa. Better you stay away from this and not only lisa but all you because she's my new target.

Jennie: stop this bullshit zara or else-

Zara: or else what huh? And this bitch don't have tongue to speak for herself.

Jisoo: Zara y-

Y/n: unnie wait I can handle this.

Rose: but y-

Y/n: Don't worry unnie.

Zara: look now this nerd is going to handle us! You blood slut.

Y/n: I'm not your reflection girl.

Zara: shut up you bitch! How dare you to talk me like that?

Y/n: God gave me a tongue so I can talk like this to lowered bitches like you.

Zara: that's it now face the consequences.

Zara was fuming in anger. Saying this she marched towards me and was about to punch me but I held her hand and twist it. She groan in pain. Her minions came to help her. One of them came towards me and going to kick me but I was fast enough to kick her first she fell on group crying like a kid. Another one came I punched her on face and grabbed her hair she winched in pain. Then zara came towards me and she again tried to punch me but I kicked her in stomach she fell on ground. I turned to other side I saw bp unnies were shocked seeing my this side then I looked at other side and saw everyone was looking at me with wide eyes I realised what I just did I cursed myself under my breath I body went numb because every boy in cafeteria was looking at me even BTS also looking at me with shocked face. Ughh I this situation. Bell ranged I took my bag and went to my next class leaving everyone shocked.

BTS pov

We came in cafeteria for lunch again those annoying girls shouting their lung out why they have to shout every damn time we hate this so much we gave death glare to all girl they immediately shut their annoying mouth we like this so much to see fear in their eyes. we went to our table and saw y/n looking at us we smirked and she immediately turned around she was scared of us we like this when someone is scared of us but this time we don't know why we didn't like it. Something is wrong but we shrugged it off and started eating our lunch. Just then zara came with her minions. She started walking towards y/n's table we all looked at her. When she reached to y/n table she poured water on y/n head. We thought that she gonna cry but no we were wrong she got up and beat the shit out of those bitches. We were shocked to see her this side. We thought that she is a weak nerd but she's different. Woho! That was great. Zara was about to cry she is so annoying we enjoyed watching her getting beaten up by y/n. Everyone person in the cafeteria was  watching the scene and everyone was shocked like us because we never thought that y/n can do this. After beating all of them y/n stopped and looked up then her eyes fell on us and then whole cafeteria. She went numb we can see in her eyes that she's afraid now she was sweating a little. Before anyone ask her something bell rang saying that lunch break is over now. She took her bag immediately and got out of the cafeteria probably going to her next class. After she left all students started leaving cafeteria one by one. Some students came and took zara and her friends to nurse room. We also took our bag and headed to our next class.

Time skip after school
Y/n pov

I was still in shock what happened earlier. Oh god what got into me why I reacted like that? Ughhh.. every boy was looking at me oh god I hate it. After that incident everyone in classroom was glancing at me time to time this making me more anoxius. I wanna die. Ugh shut the fuck up y/n stop thinking rubbish. My school is over now I'm going to bus stop because mom told me to come early today. I took bus and in 15 mins I reach my home.

Me: I'm home!

Mom came and looked at me with a smiling face. I smiled too.

Mom: welcome y/n how was your day?

Me: terrible
*I whispered*

Mom: huh? Did you say something?

Me: ah..n-no. oh yes my day was good mom.

Mom: good to hear that so y/n go and take some rest after 2 hours we're going to shopping with mr. Kim and boys (BTS).

Me: what! Why?

Mom: y/n baby I guess you forget that our wedding is near so we have to get a dress for you and a braid gown for me and of course suits for boys and mr. Kim now go and get ready

Me: okay mom.
I said nothing because I don't want to make my mom sad so I just agreed to go shopping. Let's see what happens next god save me please..

Time skip after 2 hours
A/n pov

'It's time to go for shopping ughh I don't want to gooooooo' y/n said whining like a child but still got up from her bed and went to bathroom to take a shower. After a quick shower she came back wearing this..

Y/n took her phone and headed down stairs. Y/n saw her mom smiling while looking at her phone again.. 'ahem..ahem' she fake coughed to get her mom's attention. Finally her mom looked at her and put her phone in her purse she looked at y/n and said

Mom: if you're ready then let's go?

Y/n: yeah let's go.

Y/n said with a bored tone. They both got in car and drove to xxx mall. After 30 minutes they reached to mall they saw mr. Kim and BTS standing there. Y/n got off from car nervously. She started going in way where they were standing. She took small steps towards them. But her mom held her wrist and dragged her. They got there where BTS and mr. Kim is standing. Mr. Kim and ms. Lee hug each other. BTS and y/n stood there like third wheel but shrugged it off then. BTS fake coughed to gain couple's attention and they succeeded. Finally mr. Kim and ms. Lee's lovey dovey moment was over and they looked at BTS.

Jimin: should we go now?

Jimin asked with a bored tone. And looking at rest of the members no one was enjoying the time. They also nodded their head agreeing to jimin's suggestion.

Ms. Lee: ya sure

Mr. Kim: umm so me and your mom  are going to braids and groom's shop to buy our dresses and boys you and y/n go together to buy your dresses.

The girl who was looking at ground all them time immediately lift her head up look at them with wide eyes 'going alone with BTS no...no.. this can't be happen! No.. why me..?' she cried in her mind she looked at her mother with hopeful eyes but before she could speak anything mr. Kim dragged her mom with him. Y/n looked at her mom's disappearing figure.

Jimin: let's go lil sis.

Jimin said with a mocking tone making y/n come to reality. She looked at all of them with fear in her eyes she didn't said anything. She just nodded her head while looking down to her feet.

V: how pathetic

Saying this V left that place other members also followed him behind one by one. Only jungkook and y/n were left behind. Jungkook looked at y/n and spoke

Jungkook: let's go. They don't like to wait.

Again y/n didn't said anything and just followed jungkook. They all went to a expensive shop. They reached a counter and asked the receptionist.

Jin: we want wedding dresses.

Receptionist: okay sir I call someone to lead you to wedding dresses section. Then that women call someone with phone and then a another girl came and bowed to them.

Staff girl: this way sir and mam

That girl said and rest of them followed  her to a room they got in that room

Staff girl: sir all wedding dresses are her I'll show some of the best dresses of our shop.

BTS and y/n just nodded. Staff girl goes to right direction where expensive dress were kept she came back with few female dress in her hands.

Staff girl: sir this dresses for mam (y/n)

She said and place those dresses on table. Jin signalled y/n to come forward and take a look on dresses. Y/n nodded and came forward and took a dress after her jungkook, jhope, jin and namjoon also came closer to take a look of dresses. Suga, V and jimin were annoyed so they went to a big couch and sat on that and started scrolling through thire phone. Jin gave a pink dress to y/n and said to try that y/n took that dress and went to changing room after some  minutes she came out. The dress was backless  pink exposing her shoulders and showing her carves. Jungkook gave his chose dress and push her (lightly)  in changing room. Obviously no one liked that dress. Again after some minutes y/n came out of the changing room. Now her dress was light blue reaching to her thighs and looking at y/n everyone can say she was uncomfortable. Namjoon immediately said 'No' to that dress and gave her another one. Again y/n came out of the changing room. That dress was dark green and a cut in legs (a/n: I don't know what that type of dress called 😬). Jhope and jungkook and jin said 'No' at the same time. Y/n sighed then jimin taehyung and Suga came from behind with a dress in thire hand. Y/n look kinda surprised by thire action. Suga came forward and gave that dress to y/n, y/n took it and went to changing room she came out and every BTS member was amazed even staff members are amazed. she was looking like a goddess in that dress. After staring her for 5 minutes. Jin said

Jin: please pack this one

Staff girl nodded and took that dress.

Jimin: now it's our turn right

Namjoon: yeah let's go

Staff girl: this way sir

Staff girl said and rest of them followed her. She took them to another table where all suits were kept. Then she started to show them some suits. After half hour everyone selected their suits. Then all of them went to a restaurant where ms. Lee and mr. Kim said them to. They entered in restaurant and spotted mr. Kim and ms. Lee sitting in one big table. BTS y/n started walking towards their table and sat on chair. Y/n sat beside her mom and next to y/n was jin.

Mr. Kim: so how was your shopping?

Jin: that was good dad.

Mr. Kim: and y/n did you get your dress as you want?

Y/n: yes

Then a waiter came and took their orders. And came back after 15 mins with their dinner. He placed their food on table and went off from there. Everyone started eating silently. Y/n just ate some bites of kimchi fried rice. And stopped she didn't had appetite so she stopped eating.

Ms. Lee: what happen y/n? Why are you not eating.

Mr. Kim: yes y/n your plate is still full with food why aren't you eating

Y/n: nothing mom I'm just not hungry.

They just nodded and started eating their own dinner.

Time skip after dinner

After eating everyone was ready to go after paying bill but y/n stood up from her seat

Y/n: I'll just come back from washroom.

Mr. Kim and ms. Lee nodded. Y/n started heading towards washroom. She went in and did her business and came out and started going to their previous table after washing hands. She was walking in empty hallway. But suddenly some one came from behind and held her wrist tighty. Scaring the shit out of her. She moved her towards the person who was holding her wrist tightly. She look at the person with wide eyes and fear. It was...

-to be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
376K 13.5K 58
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ā” season se...