Double Life

By teddybear0904

Callie is what you would call an average hard working 18year old girl, she recently moved in with her older b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's note

Chapter 14

6 0 0
By teddybear0904

Callie's POV

“Well you see I got worried and I came back” he says “Oh that’s really nice of you-“ I am cut off “but she is okay as you can see” Tyler says staring down Dylan. “And who are-“ “Right Tyler this is Dylan he gave me a ride here today” I say trying to break the tension. “Um well Tyler I should get going I’ll see you later okay” I say grabbing Dylan and walking away. We get to his car and once I close the door I feel it the curiosity Dylan has. But he doesn’t say anything he just starts driving and complete silence. “Um im going to change again” I say jumping in the back he doesn’t respond and just keeps his eyes on the road. I finish changing right in time of us getting home. “Dylan” I croak out “Shhh” is all he says and I stay quite in the backseat. “Okay you can talk now” he says “How much” I ask him “How much what” he asks “How much to say nothing about this” I say “No I am able to ask one favor” he says and I nod “ okay but just one” I say he nods and we shake hands. We get out the car and just then Grayson pulls up, he gets out the cat looks at me then looks a Dylan. “Why are you two together” he asks suspicious “Well you left to class and I needed to go to the library and I asked Dylan for a ride” I say slightly nervous. “Why didn’t you use your car” he asks me and is starting to feel like an interrogation. “Because its still back home and I am going tonight to go and get it is that okay with you” I say annoyed “okay I see” he says slowly walking away. He walks into the house “again thanks but this never happened” I say and walk into the house, I walk upstairs and see Manny “Hey” he says as in he wants to talk “Hey did you need something” I ask him “well are you busy for the rest of the day” he asks me shyly. “I have to go pick up my car tonight at like seven” I tell him “well I was wondering if we could hang out today” he asks and I am thrown off at first. “Yeah that’d be great can we just stop at my friends house to drop something off” I ask and he nods “okay I just need to make a call I’ll be down in five” he smiles and heads downstairs. I quickly go in my room and call Tyler “Hey benefits whats up” he asks I roll my eyes at the nickname he gave me “hey hookup I are you at home” I say with a comeback. “Yeah why” he asks in a seductive voice “well not the reason your thinking, I need you to get my other car I'll give you the address and keys can you please just bring it to the wearhouse” I plead.

A/n the photo above is Tyler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 0 40
17 year old Callie is at her lowest point. Alone and depressed most of the summer, she feels fat and ugly-and school starts Monday. Her mother Michel...
285K 2.7K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
264K 7.5K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
21.4M 585K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...