Love Channels

By time_buzzer

A story based on IU's Ending Scene Music Video. (COMPLETED) More

Characters and Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.1
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.1
Chapter 14.2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.1
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.1
Chapter 17.2
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.1
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.1
Chapter 19.2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.1
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.1
Chapter 25.2
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.1
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 • Ending Scene
Author's Note
- End Credits -
Author's Note • plug
Special Chapter: Through the Night 1
Special Chapter: Through the Night 2
Special Chapter: Through the Night 3
Special Chapter: Through the Night 4
Special Chapter: Through the Night 5
Special Chapter: Through the Night 6
Special Chapter: Through the Night 7 [Finale]

Chapter 22.1

25 2 0
By time_buzzer

CH 365

“Come on, don’t feel so bad about it.” I’m currently consoling him.

“I should really. You took a day off so that we can go on a trip but here I am just putting that to waste.

My days are usually fixed as my sessions are pre-scheduled, Sean on the other hand, on rare occasions, gets to go through a few unexpected things because of machine downtimes. That rare occasion happened before we left for our out of town trip.

He’s pretty bummed about it because we were supposed to leave yesterday but he got called to help out. Since he really cannot say no and I didn’t want him to either, he had to go.

We only could celebrate and spend time with each other after he got off today. I already had a back-up plan since this morning because I'm sure he’s disappointed about what happened.

“I’m not even complaining. Just sit tight and when I tell you to press play. Do it. Stop pouting, please. I know you’re bummed about this but let’s celebrate now that we can. I prepared this for you.”

I stood in front of the projector to explain a few things and some warnings in between.

I arranged the living room this morning and put up a few chairs and some stuff that would resemble a possible out of town trip. He said he planned something for me as his gift, but yeah that was ruined, thus his long sad face. I didn't really know what to get him because he’s not that materialistic.

He’d even just want to get nice shirts on certain occasions and that’s it. I decided to create a video of what our year was like as my gift and was planning to show him this when we’re out but I guess plans can change. He’s still a bit pouty though.

The video only lasts a few minutes and I used “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap as my background music, one of my favorite songs among many.

It showed a couple of pictures, some with the two of us and a few of him I took secretly adding short captions to share my thoughts. I used what I wrote in my journal for that day in this short video.

There, I’m finally seeing that smile I wanted to see today.

He’s laughing while watching and reading. Photos are random and captions are just messy, sometimes even bordering cheesy or already are but I didn’t care.

It was for our anniversary. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 656 42
❝𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮❞ Sometimes we have to fight with ourselves, and take the best decision so that nobody is hurt. . . ••🥀•• ...
25.4K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
468 30 12
"i feel at home with him" a ni-ki au childhood friends to lovers start : March 27th 2024 end : -
3K 259 22
It was a gift and a curse. To dream of ones strongest feeling or emotion. To be able to see its figure and name it. To be able to see how that feelin...