SAYONEE

By Celia_alyana

โ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ... More

Author noteโ€ข
Prolougeโ€ข
0.1
Author noteโ€ข
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
Annoucementโ€ข
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
Important
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25

0.20

151 30 22
By Celia_alyana

«20_All I ever need»

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

True love is for the fearless, for the mad and absolute reckless to walk closer to the fire and to dance with the flames of desire. Accepting the promise of Bitter pain whilst walking on love's thorny land•

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Author's POV

Struggling through the rays of sun she blinked before opening her eyes, the feeling of overwhelming drowns aways when she received the cold bed. Her heart felt a bitter pain when she found herself all alone on the giant bed.

There was not even a arc of his but the great thing was his fragrance were still there, but is that enough? No. "Where is he" she whispered in a sleepy yet worried tone.

Getting up from the bed she wored her those cloths which he effortlessly ripped from her skin last night. Yesterday was really beautiful and remarkable for her but having no sign of him today made her heart clenche.

Her soul was feeling lonely same as her body.

Opening the big gate of his chamber she stepped outside and just then her legs start running in a desperate way like her heart.

Her body was still sore but the thought of him leaving her on the cold surface was burning her soul with no mercy as, tears formed in her pearly eyes, people will call her childish cause of her behaviour but do they understand the feeling of a insecure heart ?

Do they know what she felt when she was not happy with her own self that she always thought she has no worth that anybody would easily leave her after using.

Her throat was hurting so bad that it was hard for her to gulp and because of that she was losing her breathe.

The sound of echoing steps stopped when her body bumped to his, falling on the hard ground her lips left a groan. He frowns his brows when he saw her there like this.

Without wasting any moment he engulfed her fragile body into his warm embrace not caring about the rule he distroyed by falling on his knees for a human. Holding her one sided cheek with his plams he maded contact with her soul.

"Are you that scared to lose me, love" he sooth and pressed her body more closer to his so that she could feel the warmth she has been craving for, carresing her back he heard her small sobs and sniffs, he was drowing in the ocean of guilt, even if his intention was not to hurt her but somehow the cruelness of overthinking again won and torn the soft heart of his little angel.

He got up from the ground after carrying her in his warm shelter, he made his way towards the place where he maded love last night.

She burried her face inside his chest because of the embarrassment she created for herself, but still the sign of happiness never left her face after knowing that he's still her.

Placing her on the majestic bed he sitted beside her, the cold room again got filled with the warmth, her gaze was low as she was hiding her shy face but on the other side he was in concern, he loved her soft self but sometimes it made his heart break.

The reason was that he can't see her crying because of her inaccurative thoughts, and his heart clenches more when he saw her getting happy on small things, the thing that burned his souls was how she has an pure soul but the evil inside her head always found a way to hurt her.

He knows she was different but not like those girls who hurt thereself just because of their inappropriative thoughts, but she was like those who never give up on theirself even getting hurt continuesly and that's why he wanted to give her all his love.

He placed his both hands on her down shoulder and commanded her to look up as she obeyed, her face has an adorable smile, don't know why but he was feeling pity on her, the question in his mind was why is she's that soft hearted? Anyone could hurt her easily.

But keeping all things aside he decided to protect her always, she was his sayonee and he'll keep her safe in any situation and cost.

Her checks were burning and her heart was pounding beacuse of the eye contact he made with her, with the blink of her eyes he captured her lips with his awakening the fire inside her body that burned every cell of her body.

Pulling her on his lap he roamed his hands all around her body, warming her with the heat of his shelter, she felt dozens of butterflies inside her tummy.

He kissed her straight without any break, their kiss was going deeper and deeper, he again tasted her whole mouth, his warm tongue sent her warmth yet shiver and when he found her struggling with the air he stopped his actions.

"Do you think I don't love you" he questioned and she gulped, she don't know how to reply him even she has her answer ready but she was scared to say it.

Getting no replies from her he made her again laid on the bed like last time, hovering over her small body he spoked in his deep voice

"Should I show how much I love you by doing what I did last night?" He said but his actions were waiting for the permission of her.

She slightly nodded, wanting again to feel the same way she felt last night, many things happened last night, he marked her as his, he claimed her as his, but not by getting physical only but by talking with the heart of her, by embracing her soul, by asserting her that she is in safe hands.

Also those letters, they explained the love he has for her, she still can't get those words out of her mind and specially this one that when we met our bodies will be new for eachother but our souls will not because they were knew from the very beginning about our meeting.

He was smiling while removing her cloths but she was shy as before, she again felt the thrill when he ripped her undergarments but this time more than before, keeping the contact with her face he removed his shirt, freeing his whole body he removed his pants too.

His members were now on the display, the audiance of both of them's eyes were watching their beautiful view.

Her heart started beating even faster and she felt her checks burning as she bited her lips in shyness.

He lifted her legs and parted them wider, already placing his thick cock on her heat he started circling but still not going inside.

He kissed her softly and she felt his swollen lips while he was busy in making her lips swollen, he sucked on her lips and she whimpered, she was feeling arousal already. The tip of his cock was still rubbing the outer area and she want him in her internal throbbing spot.

His hands were exploring her body while his lips was still on her as, he stifled them with his teeths and she whined after gasping

Precum was leaking from her small hole making it glossy, as he got the right chance to pulled himself in. He moaned along with her.

This time it didn't took him much time to adjust his length, her velvet hole already swolled it so he begin his thrust and her lips got parted, her eyes were not close this time instead they were wide open.

He was decorating her body with butterfly kisses, he was tasting his favourite spots again and he remarked her skin with more darkened bites.

Both of them was feeling euphoric he was continuesly hitting the sensitive spot of her whilst her moans and screams were not stopping, the satisfying sound of his wet balls were echoing in the room and both of them probably know that everyone was hearing them.

She was moaning, yelling and screaming his name without hesitation, he gave her the authority to do it because people should know he belongs to her just like she belongs to him.

Her eyes glistened as he was continuesly slapping her weak spot, pounding in his devilish pace he massaged her breasts with his hands helping her to release without any difficulty.

She was breathing hardly and her skin was burning, as she started getting weak her eyes shutted and tears begin to leave, the pleasure was crossing its limit now. She moaned out loud with a scream.

Whipping the tears from her cheeks he softly placed a passionate kiss on her puffy lips, her eyes made contact with his as he smile while carresing her body along with her face. She felt comfort.

When he found her close he flipped her on the top, no one knows in which position he was pleasuring her but she was feeling so pleased, he wrapped his legs around her and thrusted harder, her eyes was rolling back, she got covered with sweat as him, both of them was burning in eachother's arms.

He filled her first and when she released, her head falls on his muscular chest, his members got coated with her thick hot liquid and some fell on the sheets, giving it a stain.

"You felt so relaxed hmm" he said with the depth of his voice and hugged her body without wasting any moment, the air got filled with their love again.

She was catching her breathe and he was comforting her in his arms, when she finally got her normal breath she faced him, her face was still red a bit he smiled at her while carresing the cheeks of her as he placed a sweet and gentle peck on her lips.

"May I pull out now my baby?" he asked in an sweet yet teasing tone and she blushed giving him the reply in hum.

End of author pov

His long fingers were playing with your hair locks,
while your head was resting on his chest, the room have an comforting silence only the beat of both of yours hearts could be heard, it's already the afternoon and a lightly warm blow of air hitted your half covered body.

"Are you still thinking why I left you on cold bed?" he spoked deeply as you bited your swollen lips, "maybe" you replied with a small voice.

Shifting his back on headboard he sticked you more closer to him as his one hand enterwined with yours and the other one grasp your waste.

"I was called out by Mrs lana" he replied to that question which was bothering your heart, hearing his answer you felt relief.

"You need more rest than others y/n" he said with his straight gaze at you, "what-what do you mean" you asked not knowing what he was talking about.

"Whenever we get physical, your body will need more rest than a comman human because my body is different from a normal person y/n, it has powers of an horrific creature, that will give more pressure to your body in our makeout sessions, I'm sorry for not telling you this before" he soothes looking at your glamarous soul, his eyes held guilt in them and you felt bad for him.

"It's okay tae, I don't care about it If this is our fate then it is right, atleast we are together and I'm so happy to have you" you wanted to convince him that you're okay with that till he care about you, and you did but the guilt in his eyes was still there which made your heart clenched.

Seeing your sad face he changed his expression, rubbing the tip of his nose with yours he whispered "Go and took a warm bath I have something special for you"

He ignite a flower of exitment inside you, you notice how he always forgot his pain just to see you happy, now you realised your halmoni was right, the one who is right will always treat you as his first priority.

"Yes love because that's where you belong" he huskily assert in your sensitive ear, you felt his hot lips on you skin and bite your lips at embarrassment when you realise he heard your thought.

You shyly smiled as he again remind you of the bath and you looked at him with you innocent doe eyes, not knowing how to get out of the blanket since you are naked.

He understand your problem without hearing it as he picked you up in his arms while the white silk sheet was still on your skin, you felt your heart almost jump out of your chest.

"I've seen everything already then why are you still shy, even I'm also naked" he said chuckling deeply and you blushed harder.

_

With a bat of your eyelashes, you saw big glass door in front of you both , you were in his arms and he was into you when he opened door and revealed a huge jaw dropping bathroom in front of your figure.

The floor was covered with a thick coat of shining marbles that you had never seen before. Something used ages ago in your world, he stepped in with a devilish smirk on his face.

Marbles that were just being introduced to you , now turned in Ruby colour at every step he would take.

When you looked up, your glossy eyes glowed, brightness covered every part of your eye, sealing were white polished with professional touch, holding a chandelier in its middle.

Pure beauty of art can be seen through this glorious chandelier, the brightness filled the whole room. Every gem was a diamond embraced on it.

You were admiring the chandelier when you found yourself going down and then on a hard surface, the bathtub.

It was a grand bathtub, pear embraced on each of the squares of it. It was golden. The real gold. Higly Diminished slcupture deeply embedded on it. Chandelier's light reflected on it , making it an absolute luxury of life.

The temperature of the water was a lit warm which filled your body with relaxation and the foam was giving your skin a smooth texture.

You were feeling like a queen, in fact you never had such an experience before because in the modern age of youth , these royal things have been lost.

He was done with his bath while you were still in the tub resting with the calm heart, all the thoughts drown from your mind but your heart again started pounding when you saw him getting out of the room where he went a while ago to clean himself, leaving you alone to enjoy your personal space.

His lower part was covered with black towel while the upper once are free from the cloth, his hairs were not so wet and looks perfect, it seems as he just dry them.

His mascular body was looking so soft right now, his abs were tight as always, his forehead was shinning while his nose was red, he has a small smile on his parted lips and again you're lost in his charmness that you didn't notice him gazing at you.

"Is that beautiful I am" he spoked and his voice was mild and soft as you blushed at his words.

"Come out soon okay?" He told you before placing a gentle peck on your both cheeks and headed out.

After spending your some more moments there you went out from that magical bathtub, you cleaned your foam coated body and wear that black robe which he placed on the sofa for you.

Walking out of the bathroom your eyes were finding there favourite view but there was no sign of him , you walked to the balcony and felt yourself losing in the cold breeze.

It's already the time of evening, the soft wind was caressing your skin as you closed your eyes, the nature has an different kind of peace, today.

You flinched when you felt someones cold lips on your neck as his arms got wrapped around your waist pressing your soft body against his hard once.

You turned yourself in a haste memorized who was he, your desperate eyes felt please when they faced that royal man who was the shelter of their owner.

Your heart start throbbing, how abnormal it was for you but now it's normal , your uneven breathe are normal, your blushing checks are normal, your throbbing heart are normal, your burning ears are normal, getting butterflies in your stomach are normal because now you're used to them, you can't stop them whenever he came around you, you failed to stop your body from reacting like this.

It's all because of him.

"Miss me already?"

This was the last word he spoked before capturing your scarlet lips with his swollen once.

Standing in the middle of the balcony your body was shivering because of not having your proper cloths on or you can say the breeze was suddenly went colder than usual but when he kissed, you felt a fire rush inside you.

The material of the robe was so light that when he traveled his hand on your back, you felt the coldness of his palm on your skin, as you gasped.

When he broke the kiss he directly took you inside his majestic chamber, where he did a magic. The atmosphere got a little chilled when he waved his hands on a spiritual way, shimmering sparkle dust got spread in front of your sight.

You were looking in awee again amazed by his powers and the beauty he created.

Leaving their spark there they separated as a figure came across your eyes. When you focused you found a lavish pink hanbok hanged on a dummy like structure. Your eyes held a illustrious light on how he did it so effortlessly, his moves never fail to make your heart flutter.

The soft purple yet pink hanbok was like a luminous beauty just like your soul was. It was a clean fabric made cloth that do not had any typical embroidery or any other touch on it, just a ribbon on its waist lining that somehow and a beautiful flower broach on the right side of upper part could made it look heavenly in everyone's eye.

It reflected the pureness of your soul. Your eyes for a while, stucked on it. You were so lost in it's charm that you took two attempts to hear the man calling your name next to you.

"Somehow this dress belongs to a princess, oh well"

"This dress will look move alive when you will wear it" he said in a way that made you realise that the dress was actually made for you, as you smiled at him, already when he had a smile on his face.

"Maybe, but-" you bited down on your lips before saying the whole thing, "but tae I dont know how to wear this" you said lowing your voice and playing with your fingers.

Yes you were a vintage soul in this modern world but you never had any occasion where you would wear such a traditional cloth and even when you wore that in festivals your mother would had helped you.

"Who said you are pulling it all by yourself" he said giving you a different way to look at life today, a positive attitude.

"I am right here, love". His words echoed in your ears.

He took off the traditional garment from the black bummy and placed it in front of you. You blushed on how breathe taking he looks when he focus on something.

He is adorable. He could read your mind but he let you be natural, love should be natural not perfect.

He gently slides the robe from your skin leaving you in your undergarments only as you felt tickles, your stomach twisted and your cheeks burned, the love bites he gave you yesterday were still there.

So beautiful to be true, but a fairly tale in a million years, you two link in a endless cycle of falling in love in every breath, that is where the love fairy was writing your love story.

"Lift your arms my love" he demanded as you loosed your fist before obeying him.

He softly slides the dress on your skin. You were feeling like a baby now, the question was, is that really you're an baby or he made you the one ?

You blushed at how the ugly life of your turned into a magical fairytale, as you saw him adjusting the fabric on you and you looked down in paradise.

After lowering your arms he pulled your body closer to his, while pressing you against his chest he lead his face to the side of your neck taking a perfect view of your back he bind the ribbons of your waist, making it as a shape of flower.

Before facing you he placed a gentle yet wet kiss on your neck, and you felt yourself going on above sky, the red tint of your cheeks are visible now.

These minutes were more than the night you'd spend with him, because it brought a unreal feeling in your heart , for the first time you felt safe in your life, tears formed in your eyes.

You wanted this time to stay forever.

But, time never stopped for anyone, it can never.

He was done and you looked at him with tears. He wiped them off in no second and you looked away, smiling. As you held in front of the mirror to have a look on yourself.

It was a moment when your all insecurities were vanished and an image you had in your heart for yourself where you used to be that normal , "no one wants" girl ,who people would laugh at, used to be in her own world and who had a fear too, a fear that your imaginary world where you were your only comfort, will become extinct and destroyed by the cruel world.

Things can change, the poor offspring can have a royal Enfield, the broken can be cured now , he made it possible. For now, you can feel as if someone is there for you, always and forever.

You heard someone's knock on the door, as your breath got uneven, you were not ready to face someone right now not after the last night.

You are sure the whole palace knows about your relationship with him so, what will they think about you ? You are here just from some months and everything went to far. What if they will look down at you because you were just his maid.

What if they will take you as a slut. All these questions were disturbing your mind, you just want to be with him, you don't want anyone in your life anymore. He is enough and he is all.

"Calm down princess they are here for you, don't be scared no one can hurt you" he spoked and his voice was deeper than usual and with that he placed a comforting kiss on your lips, it was a quick one but still somehow you taste him.

Whenever he came closer, you felt like never leaving him, you don't how but he makes you feel so secure. Just so comfortable.

You saw him going towards the big gate of his chamber, while biting onto your lower lips you clutched the fabric of your dress.

He placed his both arms on the both handles and opened the gate, it was just an normal thing but you found him hot the way his muscles react and strechted was just so attractive.

You saw some womens entering and you felt your heart beating uneven, you gulp and searched for his warm eyes but his whole attention was on those servents.

"Serve your best work to my grace" you heard him commanding them & then they went towards you. Two of them have a big golden box in their hands as they came to the dressing table.

You eyes went to there side and when they moved you found the pairing soul of your smiling at the sight of yours.

You blushed when you found him admiring you.

Deep down your soul knows you are an adorable little girl in his eyes and the perfect scenerie of his.

Your heart stopped when you saw him coming towards you his charm never fail to impress you. He is so mesmerizing.

You don't realise when he came this closer to you that you can feel his hot breathe on your skin, he cupped your side cheek with his one plam and you felt goosebumps. He doesn't even think about those servents.

"I'll wait for you down, listen to them till I'll be not here, hmm.?" He spoked more like whispered.

He told you like you're an small child. It felt like you're a small kid whom he was telling to follow his words.

You titled your head and he smiled at you before leaving, you didn't told him to stay with you enough though you want to.

You felt like getting abandoned but why?

He just left you for a while then why are you feeling like this? Isn't it's childish? When did you became like this? When did he became this important for you?

"How did he become so important for me?" You mummered and your lips curved into a warm smile when you got the real feeling of love.

_

The maid was doing the last work on your hair by placing a tremendous hair pin on your some hair strand, the royality of it once made you think that you don't deserve it.

It's magical just like him.

The other women was painting your nails with a little shimmering pink color and one them was doing the last touchup on your lips.

The way they're treating you is maybe what you don't deserve, they're treating you like you're their queen but no, you're not. According to you, you're only your king's queen, you don't want this kingdom you only want him.

He is your home.

"We're done miss" they assert with respect. Their heads were lower none of them was daring to look into your eyes. Looks like someone has explained their work to them very well.

You looked yourself in mirror, you were really looking so pretty they did a very light makeup just the way like. You never notice how beautiful you are or it's the magic of his that is finally showing you your real self.

For the first time you're falling on your own self, your eyes were doe and puffy but they looked so well and your lips, why you never notice them? They've perfect shape.

Your breasts are heavy and you never liked them before but now you're admiring them, the curves they are giving to your body is just so delightful.

Although nothing can be perfect but right now you found yourself enough. Is it because the way he marked your body? Is it because the way he traveled his fingers on your curves? Is it because the way his eyes got filled with desire whenever he encounter your face?

Those ladies left the room after bowing at you. And you get up from your chair to see yourself completely.

Holding the fabric in your both fist you were wiggling your body in adorance you have an sweet smile on your lips but you gasped when you heard the door slightly opening.

You heard footsteps coming closer and then suddenly stop, receiving a respectable voice.

"Miss, king wants to meet you" you check further.

It was nayeon. You breathe in relief.

"Nayeonahh why are you showing formalities" you asked in confusion because she never before acted like this.

"It's because my friend is now our majesty's grace" she said in a tease and giggled as you hit her lightly in shyness or for convincing to not to show formalities again.

You both burst into laugh.

She hold your hand gently, " you may come with me" as you followed her behind.

While walking you still had your king in your thoughts, but got interrupted when nayeon said " I already knew you liked him" you blushed a little at her sudden words.

You never realised you had a love story like that everyone knew about, until now.

When you both arrived at the main entrance of the palace, you saw him again and got the urge to feel his warm body against you.

His face was like a Greek god as always so ethereal, and his eyes had a shine which reflected you.

Author pov

He, when looked at her, looking so beautiful like a princess. His queen.

"Do I deserve you?" He asked to himself, when he saw her in that dress, she looks perfect.

Somewhere in his heart, he made his own love poem at this moment.

-she was a dreamer and he was his dream.
-she was a story teller and he was his story.
-she was darkness and he was her beauty.
-she was a women and he was her man.

And then he smiled again, but this time, he had no questions. He loved her and she loved him, their world was just this small but enough for them now.

"Hey?"

She said breaking the silence, and smiled, "what happened?" She asked and her tone was soft and sensitive like always.

"You took my breath away, love"

And she could feel the butterflies in her body hearing that.

End of author's pov.

"Come here" smoothly he spoked and you went into his arms, you closed your eyes when you felt his lips on the top of your forehead gving the reward of your beauty.

Don't know from where a beautiful hair pin came in his hands which he use to place on your hair.

You stifled your fists in happiness.

Loved. This is what you're feeling right now.

"Let me show you something" he exclaimed and lifted you up, placing you onto his majestic horse he too climed on it. This time you didn't flinch, but you loved his move. You placed your hand on his half bare chest and got closer to his face.

His arms got wrapped around your body while grabbing the black leash and suddenly starting to ride off.

His thighs were rubbing against yours and his chest was hitting you slightly as long as he fasted the speed of the horse making you goes all shy, as he chuckled at you.

You both smiled at eachother and enjoyed the ride.

The cold wind was blowing through your hairs and slightly playing with his.

Lost

The breeze, the nature and the scenario was lovely, that you shutted your eyes. He watched you and smiled.

But he had a different plan today.

When you opened your eyes, you found yourself in a complete different place. The breeze and nature were gone, you looked at him with your doe eyes.

"Do not fear, I'm with you here" he smirked and horse speed rose up. You held him tightly, you had no fear, you trust him more than yourself now.

"The island of magical stones"

You heard him speaking the name of that place, and you looked up.

He suddenly yet smoothly stopped the horse by pulling it's leash, he was the first to get away from it then he pulled you down too.

He took your hands on his and start walking forward.
He was right. You were in a different place, beautiful stones all around, some would even glow up when stepped upon.

He stopped infront of a beautiful lake, it was berry blue, more darker than the ocean. You looked down, the green scenary looks so beautiful. Like the stars fall from the sky in forms of stone create the island.

The place had a magical spirit in it.

The world here was so unreal for you but now you had faith in what you see, because you have faith in him.

You looked up at him and found his warm eyes already staring at you, your stomach twisted.

Again lost.

You never realised when he took out a beautiful black velvet box from his pocket.

"What is this tae?" When your attention goes to it you asked looking up with your round doe eyes. He didn't said anything as he held his hands over your neck and whispered.

"It's a promise, a promise which I'm going to do with you today, I don't know how much happiness I could give you but I'll never let any gloominess to touch you or even come near you until you be with me.
A promise which will never break."

"I promise, this moment may end at time but this feeling, will be forever"

"Your eyes tells, that you feel the same.
I promise, I will always be here for you, in everyway but not like your shadow, I will protect you in darkness. My love, there's always a precious gem a warrior needs to protect, you are that precious to me"

The confession of his was more than to made your heart flip, it's feel like someone has placed the world in your hands. Your eyes held the reflection of that shimmering magical neckless when he took it out of the box.

The golden moon light was straight landing on you, making your body glow, why? It's abnormal, moonlight never make something glow,  specially a human, right?

But it does on you.

Because it was a special night, a night of celebration, it was a night when the great king of mortal universe lawly claimed her grace.

"Accept it and assert to be mine, till the death apart, for always" he deeply spoked with a raspyness and you nodded your head in agreement while your eyes got filled with pearly tears.

It was the tears of happiness which you're getting for the first time, it's too much for you heart to take, the only thing you can say is, you never felt like this before.

After whipping the tears away with his thumb he placed that necklace around your neck and pulled you into a hot passionate kiss, both of your lips were moving into a sync, the grip of his hand on your waist was getting strong every second and with your every heart beat.

Euphoric.

Your lips never left his one's while kissing just like his, the saliva got mixed and with every beat of your heart you felt yourself getting hot and hotter.

He smirked and pulled you more closer, calmness got filled your body when his hand which was holding the back of head went up to caress your silky hairs.

Leaving you in confusion he slowly get off to the kiss and begin to take off his royal coat. Your face was burning because of the hot session you just shared with him but your body was feeling chill because of the cold breeze.

He placed it upon your body, sending you warmth.

"Not here, the environment is too cold and it will hurt my princess's body" he said and you burried your face on his chest and your fingers wrapped around his silk shirt.

He chuckled before hugging you closer to his body as you goes more shy.

"My shy princess, mine"

The soft words echoed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 20.8K 28
๐€ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ› TO HIM SHE WAS A PAWN TO HER, HE WAS EVERYTHING โœ โ” ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
8.8K 198 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
585 37 11
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’†...