More Than Friends [caraxkenda...

By cakeislifeaf

More

MET
I Want You To Know
Wasn't Expecting That
Got to meet the Wifey
La La Land
Sudden Visit
Never
KARA with the K
To Forever
You Owe Me One
Resistance
I Need Time
Payback Time
Promise
Not Now
Wait For Me
No Words
Randomly
Going To Hell
Came Crashing Down
Author's Note
FIN
Hi!

Sounds Like A Plan

5.9K 106 7
By cakeislifeaf

Cara’s playing with Mason and P while I watch them from afar. We chose to hangout in Kourt’s house since no one’s around in the Jenner house. I think Mase and P really found a new play mate. Cara is really good with kids. They were running around the huge backyard they have.

“She’s very good with kids.”  Kourt said sitting at one of the sunbathing chairs beside me. “Awww. Look at them.” She says

I smile at her and take a sip on my lemonade. I put it back on the side table. “Want her to nanny your kids?” I chuckle.

“Actually you gave me an idea!” she exclaimed. I glared at her. What idea?

“Scott and I had planned a couple retreat for the two of us, but on the date we had scheduled it, no one’s available to take care of the kids and I don’t want to just leave them on a baby sitter, so we are planning on cancelling it.” She explains.

Oh hell. I am sensing something here.

“So since you and Cara are here, maybe you two can help us? Huh. What do you think?” she asks me.

I love Mase and P but I just want to spend every minute of every day with Cara alone. But this is Kourt, it is very rare of her to ask me for favors let alone take care of her kids. Maybe this time Cara and I could play some role playing, like be moms, you know, for our future. I grin. Just thinking about what it would be like to have kids with her. I can’t stop smiling.

“Sooooo…???” Kourt looks at me in her asking kind of face.

“ahm. I’d want that! But I’ll ask Cara first.” I say, smiling hugely.

I stood up and run to Cara joyfully. She sees me and also run away from me. Oh, so that’s what you want huh. You don’t know that I’m really athletic babe. I am the best in long jump before babe, you don’t know who you are dealing with.

I run as fast as I could and when I got really near her, I tackle her. We both fall on the ground, me falling on top of her, her back on the ground. We are both breathlessly laughing. “Mase, help me!” she screamed. Trying to get Mase to help her escape from me. Mase jumps on my back and hugged me on the neck. “I’m gonna kick your butt.” Mase said then giggles. I laugh at what he just said.

“Who told you that?” I ask him, still laughing.

“Koko.” Then giggles, again.

Koko needs some explaining to do when I see her.  She really needs to shut her mouth up when kids are around.  But I love her. She’s like my favorite sister. She’s like a mother to me.

“So giggling really runs in your family huh. Ms. Giggler. ” Cara said then kisses me.

“Ewwww.” I heard Mason say then runs away from us. We both laugh.

I stroke her cheeks, “So, Kourt was asking the both of us a favor.”

I explain to her what Kourt told me. She looks really listening and really paying attention to me.

“So, what do you think? You think we should help her take care of the kids when they’re away?” I ask her, poking her nose.

“Yes, definitely. That would be so much fun!” She exclaimed.

“oh! I love you!” then kisses her again.

“Better be. Because I love you too!” she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“So we’ll be gone for 3 days Kenny. Take good care of the kids huh.” Scott said while putting their bags on the car.

Kourt kisses Mase and P and says her goodbyes, then jump in the car. Scott did the same and wave us goodbye. Mase and P wave goodbyes too.

“So what do you want to do now huh, little monsters?” Cara said, carrying P and settling her on her hips.

“I know what we would do . . . we can eat out then go to the carnival.” I say. 

“Yeah! I want to go to the carnival! Then play and slide!” Mase said excitedly.

P just claps her hands and smiles hugely.

This is gonna be a long and tiring day. Wishing it will all be fun!

We got ready and leave. I am driving the car, my car, the rover one.

Mase is seating at the passenger seat while P is sitting on Cara’s lap on the back. They are talking about princesses or something about unicorns; I can’t really hear them clearly. But it looks like P is really enjoying Cara’s company, I mean who wouldn’t, she’s like the one who always give life to the party or any room, she is the light and the ice breaker of any events.

We stop at some drive thru and order some food for the kids but mostly for Cara. She is a really big fan of fast food. I don’t know how she stays fit, but it works for her.

We finish our food while I’m driving. I really don’t ate that much, my leftover was eaten by Cara, even the left overs of the kids was eaten by her too. I can’t believe this.

“Babe, how can you eat that much!” I say, looking at the rear view mirror to look at her.

She smirks at me, “Oh. That’s not what I really want to eat babe.” She says in her playful voice.

I blush. Oh hell no Cara, not in front of the kids!

“Babe!” I exclaimed while giggling. I heard her laugh at the back while I look in front of me, I don’t want us to be involved in an accident because I’m feeling horny. Cara. Cara. Cara. I shake my head.

After a few minutes, I parked my car under a tree of the huge parking lot. We jump out the car and I hold hands with Mase so he won’t be lost. We enter the carnival and Cara was at my side, carrying P.

There are quite a few paparazzi but there are so many people. Like so many, but I am grateful because most of them are giving us privacy. There are quite some who took photos with us.  

“Mase, where do you wanna ride first?” I ask him looking down.

He looks at me and smile, “How about the carousel?”

“The carousel it is!” I exclaimed and hurried to the carousel. We bought tickets and wait in line.

Now it’s our turn! Mase run and tries to ride one of the horses, but he can’t really reach it. So I help him, I carry him and straddle him on it. I ride the one beside him, and Cara ride the one behind us, P in front of her. I took out my phone and took a photo of the four us. Later I would send it to Kourt or maybe even post it on IG.

After a few rides and cotton candies, P yawns. Awww. How cute!

“Looks like P’s already tired babe.”  Cara said.

“Yeah. Time to go home Mase!” I say. Mase looks at me and extends her two arms on me, asking me to carry him. I carry him back to the car.

Mase and P both fall asleep during the drive. I drove to the Jenner House since mom would be there by tomorrow, maybe she can help me and Cara take care of the kids.

I park in the garage and climbs off the car. I carry Mase and Cara followed me inside. No one’s home, I wonder where Kylie is. I walk upstairs and lay down Mase on my bed; Cara did the same with P. We put the blanket on top of them and walk downstairs.

We cuddle on the couch. Cara playing with my hair while I am uploading the photo we took earlier.

“Babe.” Cara says.

“Hmmm.” I respond.

“How many kids do you want?” She says. Have I heard her right? Is she really asking me how many kids I wanna have?

I look at her, “The more the merrier, and since I came from a big family, maybe 3-4. You?” I ask.

“Whatever you want babe.” She says then kisses my forehead.

“We’re gonna have these huge house with huge backyard for kids to play, like Kourt and Scott’s. Then we’ll have a dog and bunny and birds.” She says. Wow, she’s really thinking about our future.

“Yeah, it’s gonna be by the beach. I love the beach. So in the morning we’ll take a walk on the shore, maybe the kids we’ll be picking up sea shells, while we watch them.” I respond.

“Sounds like a plan babe.” She says then gave me a kiss smiling, she hugs me tighter.

I close my eyes, and rest my head on the crook of Cara’s neck, wrapping my legs around hers.

“I love you babe.” She whispers.

“I love you too. . .” I mumble, and then I fell asleep.

I heard voices, they’re almost whispering.

“ssssshhhhh, Kylie, you might wake them up.” I recognize the voice, my mom.

“Mom, I’m just taking pictures.” Kylie said.

“Awww. How sweet, they’re really cute!” Kylie giggles.

I slowly open my eyes, “Good Morning to you too.” I said in my lazy morning voice, rubbing my eyes.

Cara was wrapped all over me. I think she really got tired taking care of P yesterday. I try to release myself from her but she just hugged me tighter.

“Oh great.” I say while Kylie and mom giggle.

“The breakfast is ready, just go to the kitchen when you finally escaped or when you wake her up, ahm no, don’t wake her up, she seems really tired Kenny.” Mom said.

“Okay, gonna find my own way. Just look if P and Mase are already up. They are at my room.”

“Okay Kenny. Good luck.” Kylie said giggling, walking away with mom. Leaving Cara and I in the living room.

Am I gonna wake her up or something. I can’t really release myself from her.

“Babe?” I whisper, wishing she can hear me.

“Hmmmm.” She responds. Great she’s kinda awake.

“Want to eat breakfast? Mom cooked.” I said.

“Hmmmm.” She says again.

“Babe, as much as I want to stay like these all day, we can’t, remember we have to take care of the kids right? “I say.

She groans, and then releases me. I sit and look down at her, she’s rubbing her eyes. Awwww. Cutie!!!!

I lean down and gave her a peck on the cheeks, “Good Morning babe.” I whisper into her ear. Then I stood up, she follows me to the kitchen.

We ate our breakfast and have a morning swim with the kids.

Days gone by really fast and Scott and Kourt was back. Nothing really important happened the past days. Just me and Cara playing with the kids, making out at night, cuddling, spooning, you know the couple kind of things.

We had our dinner at the Jenner house, cooked and served by our sistah Khloe. She is literally the best cook! When she is cooking it feels like Thanksgiving all the time!

Scott and Kourt thank Cara and me for taking care of P and Mase. P really got closer to Cara, even during this dinner; she is sitting at Cara’s lap. They’re just both cute.

Everybody bid their goodbyes and I and Cara climb up the car. We have a driver this time, my mom insist, saying we’re tired and all.

We are on our way to my apartment when Cara’s phone rings.

“Am I really needed?” She said.

Oh hell. Is she going back already? No. This can’t happen.

“Okay. Okay. By Tomorrow then?” she said then hangs up.

“Bad news?” I ask.

“Kind of babe.” She says then pouts.

“What is it?” I ask, again.

“Ahm. My agent just told me that I am the new face of YSL together with Jourdan. And I need to get back to London tomorrow for our shoot.” She explains.

“Wow! That’s great babe! It’s definitely good news!” I exclaimed then hug her, but deep inside me is wishing she’d just stay with me for a couple more days, or weeks, moths, years, decades, and so on and so on.

She looks at me and say, “But I won’t be with you anymore. I’ll get sad a lot, or be moody or worry too much if you’re not with me.”

“Awwww. You’re cute! Babe, this is our job, when we’re both successful, and had already earn enough to start a family, by then, we’ll stop modeling and start a family. Just think of this as one of those steps to take for our future.” I say.

“This is one of those things I love about you, turning negativity to positivity! Sound like another plan! I love you so so much!” she says then reaches for my hand and kiss the top of it.

“Yup! It’s a plan! I love you too!” I giggle.

We just held each other’s hand up until we’re at the apartment because we both knew we can’t actually live without each other. This is gonna be so hard.

We both lay on bed, hugging each other tighter than before. This isn’t goodbye; I just know to myself that my days without her would be so much different.

“Always text me, or tweet me or FaceTime me if you have time huh. Promise me.” I say weakly.

“I will babe, promise.” She responds.

I look into her eyes and say, “I’m gonna miss you.” Then press a kiss on her lips.

“I’m gonna miss you more.” She murmurs against my lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...
43.8K 1.2K 11
Anthology of CaKe short stories - GirlxGirl pairing. (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. Contains explicit language, adult theme and s...
261K 6.4K 65
You met Cara at a small coffee shop but, will you see her again? Read to find out, believe me it's worth it ;)
86K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...