Mr. Lee

By DollyStuart

MobsterBoss!LeeDongWook x DaughterOfMobster!Reader ------ When your father's mob clan makes a mistake by brea... More

1. Treaty
2. Sacrifice
3. Prison
4. Hostage
5. Home
6. Heiress
7. Betrayed
8. Note
9. Handcuffs
10. Project
11. Clothes
12. Association
13. Gifts
14. Art
15. Wounds
16. Remember
17. Pleasure πŸ”₯
19. Dress
20. Posessive
21. Ex
22. Associate
23. Wet πŸ”₯
24. Beg πŸ”₯
25. Cuddles
26. Lingerie
27. Watching πŸ”₯
28. Practice πŸ”₯
29. Stockholm
30. Elite
31. Gaze πŸ”₯
32. Mine πŸ”₯
33. Owned
34. Smile
35. Rembrandt πŸ”₯
36. Control πŸ”₯
37. Chain πŸ”₯
38. Swallow πŸ”₯
39. Detail
40. Swim
41. Show πŸ”₯
42. Exposed πŸ”₯
43. Dinner
44. Wanted
45. Tricks
46. Love
47. F*ck πŸ”₯

18. Interrupted

4K 110 16
By DollyStuart

'Y/n,' Mr. Lee said cheerfully when you walked into the kitchen one morning, 'I have some great news,'

'Wha-what?' you asked blinking surprised. You were still a little hazy from your morning masturbation session.

'Please sit down, breakfast is served,' Mr. Lee said gesturing at the table and sitting down himself too. His condition had improved a lot over the past few days. All his wounds were healing up very nicely.

'So, I made a few calls, and I think I have the perfect location for your art gallery,' Mr. Lee said happily.

'No way,' you said suddenly wide awake.

'Yep, and what's even better, we've been invited to the opening gala of the new Hoeui Conference center. There will be a lot of high-ranking investors there you could pitch your idea to,'  Mr. Lee said proudly.

'Wow, I just... Wow,' you muttered. 'When is it?'

'Ten days from now, so a little short notice but I think we'll manage,' Mr. Lee reassured you.

'Wow,' you repeated, feeling slightly overwhelmed.

You bit your lip.

'Don't worry, it'll be fine,' Mr. Lee said reading your thoughts. 'We still have time. You've been with me on quite some meetings so you must have some idea of what to say. But still, I will spend all my free time preparing you for the gala. The pool can wait,' Mr. Lee mused.

The following days were intense. Mr. Lee had gone back to work, as usual, taking you with him everywhere he went so you could observe and learn. In your time off you debated ideas together about the art gallery and practiced what to say to get people to invest. Often times your conversations would go on until late at night. After which you would lock yourself into your room to feed your new addiction and play with your pink toy.

Your addiction hadn't gotten any better as you and Mr. Lee grew closer. Both getting more comfortable around one another, the distance between the two of you started to decrease. Literally.

It was the night before the gala when the both of you were sitting on the couch watching the late-night news. You were feeling slightly sleepy from the nice dinner Mr. Lee had once again made you.

You peeked at Mr. Lee from the corner of your eyes. His arms were splayed out, resting on the back of the sofa. His head supported by the backrests. You were sitting quite close beside him.

One could say he basically had his arm around your shoulder.

Feeling a surge of confidence flood you, you decided to be a little cheeky for once. Pulling up your knees you scooted over to him, letting your body lean against his.

'Hello there,' Mr. Lee said looking down at you surprised. You could feel your heart hammering in your chest. Sure he could feel it too as your back leaned into his side.

'Hi,' you spoke breathlessly, facing him with a nervous smile. You felt tense. Hoping, praying Mr. Lee would make a move.

Mr. Lee moved his arms away from the headrest and wrapped them around you, causing your heat to rise instantly.

'Are you comfortable my dear?' He whispered, his lips brushing your ear as he asked you, causing a tingle down your spine to your toes.

You nodded, unable to speak as your throat felt too dry, the use of his nickname for you instantly warming your heart.

Slowly Mr. Lee stroked your arm with his large thumb.

Sitting there in his arms felt absolutely blissful. It felt like home. It was home.

But...

You had been hoping for a little more.

You could barely hear a thing the newscaster on the TV said every part where Mr. Lee touched your body felt like it was burning.

Your brain was imagining all kinds of ways where you would turn around and kiss him, and what would happen next...

But the surge of courage had left you. Now that you were actually in his arms, you felt too nervous to actually do anything more.

The late-night news ended and some old black and white movie started playing.

Mr. Lee turned down the volume.

'How are you feeling about tomorrow my dear?' he asked you, the warmth of his word tickling your neck.

It was the last thing you wanted to talk about but you didn't know what else to say.

'A little nervous, but I think it'll be okay,' you admitted. Even though you hadn't had much time to prepare, you knew you'd be alright with Mr. Lee besides you.

'I'm sure you'll be great,' Mr. Lee encouraged you.

'Have you decided what to wear yet?' he asked you.

You bit your lip. Mr. Lee had found you earlier that week rummaging through your closet like some sort of raccoon. When he'd asked you what you were doing, you told him you were trying to decide on what to wear for the event. In truth, you had misplaced your pink toy and had been looking for it desperately, afraid he would accidentally find it.

'Not yet,' you admitted. Honestly, you hadn't spent a single moment thinking about what you would actually wear to the event. Now that he asked you, you felt a slight panic creeping up.

In your mind's eye, you scanned through all the dresses that you had brought. Which one would Mr. Lee like best?

None of them seemed pretty enough.

Apparently, Mr. Lee could read your mind because he chuckled lightly.

'How about I take you back to Mrs. Jaedansa first thing tomorrow morning for you to pick out a new dress. You seemed to like her suits as well,' Mr. Lee offered.

You instantly turned around in his arms to face him, almost smacking him in the face with the whip of your hair.

'Really? You'd do that? I mean, I know the gala isn't until later that night but still, we might run short on time,' you hesitated, looking up into his dark eyes. You definitely didn't want to be a bother but it would help you pick the perfect dress. After all, a good outfit does help with self-confidence.

Mr. Lee smirked at you, your faces only inches apart.

'It'll be fine,' Mr. Lee assured you. 'Anything for my girl,'

He bent over to you and pressed his soft lips onto yours. The act of his kiss caught you by surprise for a second but you adjusted quickly.

His lips were so plush, so soft and you had longed back to this feeling for days.

His hands slowly stroked your back as you felt yourself melt under his touch. His lips moved with yours expertly, as if he knew every move you were going to make.

Your core was heating up, asking for more attention, and becoming slightly wetter with every nip, tug, dip, lick and kiss Mr. Lee left on your lips.

Your breath was starting to become heavier, and your hands started to wander on themselves, palms ending up flat against his broad chest.

Suddenly a phone rang.

Mr. Lee groaned and ignored it, but it the earsplitting sound of it was too distracting. Slowly he pulled away from you. He put his hand against your shoulder, pushing you off of him slightly as you weren't planning to stop.

With some hassle, Mr. Lee managed to pull his phone out of his pants. He was just about to turn it off when both of you spotted the name on the display.

'You know I have to take this,' Mr. Lee said his teeth clenched in agony. You nodded and backed off, your heart dropping like a stone into a deep well. You knew this wouldn't be a short conversation.

Mr. Lee got up and put his hand deep into his pocket, turning his back to you.

'Ah, assemblyman Nam, sorry, I was taking a shower,'  Mr. Lee lied, putting on his best voice.

You didn't listen as your mind had wandered elsewhere.

Before Mr. Lee had turned around, you had spotted something.

There had been something upsetting the fabric of his pants, and it had not been the hand he had put into his pocket...

You got up and left the room, unable to think about anything else.

You needed to get to your room right now. And you needed your toy.

Badly.

———-

WRITERS NOTE

Many thanks to new reader Yoonhyungi

Thank you all for all the votes and comments!

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 692 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
193K 6K 61
"Don't fuck with me Seo-yeon. Get his eyes off you or I'll fuck you on this table right in front of him." *** Short chapters *** Thank you so much f...
15.1K 353 49
A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. οΉ’βͺ©βͺ¨οΉ’Themes !! β€’ Zombie Apocalypse Β° Mafia Groups and Rivalries β€’ Romance, Thriller, Horror Β° Stray Kids FanFiction AU!! ...
142K 4.7K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...