Mr. Lee

By DollyStuart

MobsterBoss!LeeDongWook x DaughterOfMobster!Reader ------ When your father's mob clan makes a mistake by brea... More

1. Treaty
2. Sacrifice
3. Prison
4. Hostage
5. Home
6. Heiress
7. Betrayed
8. Note
9. Handcuffs
10. Project
11. Clothes
12. Association
13. Gifts
15. Wounds
16. Remember
17. Pleasure 🔥
18. Interrupted
19. Dress
20. Posessive
21. Ex
22. Associate
23. Wet 🔥
24. Beg 🔥
25. Cuddles
26. Lingerie
27. Watching 🔥
28. Practice 🔥
29. Stockholm
30. Elite
31. Gaze 🔥
32. Mine 🔥
33. Owned
34. Smile
35. Rembrandt 🔥
36. Control 🔥
37. Chain 🔥
38. Swallow 🔥
39. Detail
40. Swim
41. Show 🔥
42. Exposed 🔥
43. Dinner
44. Wanted
45. Tricks
46. Love
47. F*ck 🔥

14. Art

2.9K 128 0
By DollyStuart

You spend most of the following weeks by Mr. Lee's side. You listened to his conversations on the phone, making notes now and then of things that might seem useful information to you when it was something that you thought you could use later in life. Now and then the two of you went out on meetings. Mr. Lee had ordered four more suits for you in different colors. And when you had the time the two of you worked together on the project of the pool in the garden.

Sadly you weren't able to be of more use to Mr. Lee like you had been with Mr. Uisim's deal. You mostly sat there and listened.

It was however very interesting and very educational. You found Mr. Lee had his hands in many ventures and businesses as well as new projects and investments. On contrary to your father's ways, Mr. Lee mostly worked deals above the table, clean projects like developing new office buildings and investing in yacht companies.

'I'm glad you seem to enjoy yourself,' Mr. Lee said one evening as the two of you were having a glass of wine. You had promised yourself never to drink as much as you had that first time.

'I am very much,' you said truthfully.

Mr. Lee smiled.

'Good. But I don't think you want to spend the rest of your life following me around and watching me do business,' he said, taking a sip.

You chuckled.

'I wonder, what is it you would like to do? Obviously, you have a knack for it,' Mr. Lee stated.

'I don't know about that,' you giggled, 'But I have been thinking about what I would like to do lately,'

Mr. Lee propped up his hand beneath his chin, his elbow leaning against the back of the seat for support.

'Let's hear it,' he said.

'I think,' you began, considering it very carefully, 'I think I would like to get into art,' you decided.

'Art huh? Interesting,' Mr. Lee nodded slowly.

'Yes, I think so. I've always liked art. Any kind actually. When I was younger I would often go with Eomeoni and Binna to museums. I remember, when I was staring at a painting or sculpture, it was the only time I felt truly free. I could imagine whatever I wanted about that art piece and no one would know or lecture me on it,' you reminisced.

Mr. Lee smiled endearing at you, warming your heart and pinkening your cheeks.

'If you want I can help you start up something,' Mr. Lee offered.

You bit your lip.

'Really? I mean you already have so much going on...' you said not wanting to be a burden but also feeling very excited at the same time.

'Don't worry about me, I can handle it,' Mr. Lee laughed.

'Alright then,' you nodded eagerly.

Mr. Lee raised his glass.

'To art,' he said.

'To art,' you repeated.

The next day Mr. Lee offered to take you to a museum, wanting to know what kind of art you liked. You felt flattered by his interest and since this was the closest thing you could ever count as a date, you agreed.

Feeling butterflies in your stomach you had tried your hardest on your makeup and outfit. Mr. Lee, as always, simply looked as stunning as ever. Not that you would tell him that.

'You like this?' Mr. Lee asked as you stared at a modern painting with many tones of gray and purple. You nodded eagerly.

Mr. Lee chuckled.

'Honestly, I have no feeling for art at all,' he said shaking his head. 'If I would've seen this out of a museum I would've thrown it in the bin,'

You giggled.

'I think it looks like the evening sky. Like it has been raining all day but the sun is trying to peek through in the last few hours it still can. However the clouds are blocking it out, only growing ever thicker,' you thought aloud.

'Is that what it is?' Mr. Lee asked.

'I don't know. Only the artist knows. That's the beauty of it. You can imagine it being anything you like,' you smiled.

Slowly the two of you moved through the museum. Everywhere you stopped, Mr. Lee asked you opinion and what you saw in it, listing attentively to you comments.

It was nice spending time with him like this, not talking business for once and forgetting the outside world. It felt as if the two of you were living in your own bubble, even if it was just for a while.

'Y/n,' Mr. Lee began. You couldn't get used to the sound of his voice speaking your name. It made your heart do a summersault every time. 'I gotta go to the restroom for a second, I'll be back here in a bit okay?' Mr. Lee said.

You smiled and nodded at him before directing your attention back at a particularly small painting.

'Y/n?' a familiar voice called out.

You turned around, spotting Binna at the other side of the room.

'Binna!' you cried as she came running over to you to hug you.

'How have you been?' you asked as soon as she released you.

'Never better,' she said glowingly. She indeed looked great. 'I took your advice,' she said softly.

Two people came walking over behind her.

A man who was unmistakeably Eun-woo, the guy Binna had spent years drooling over and the other was an unfamiliar woman.

'Y/n, this is Eun-woo,' she introduced us. You bowed politely at him as did he to you.

'And this is his older sister Da-eun,' Binna introduced the woman and you bowed again.

'She's the curator of this museum and is giving us a tour,' Binna said.

'Would you like to join us?' Da-eun offered.

'I'd love to,' you immediately agreed enthusiastically.

You followed the three of them around for a while. Da-eun had much knowledge about the art pieces and their heritage, and you listened closely to her fascinating stories.

'Y/n?' another familiar voice called out to you. This time it was a man's.

Once again you turned around.

Mr. Lee, with his hair slightly out of place and his tie hanging crooked, sprinted over to you.

'Oh Oppa,' you breathed before Mr. Lee suddenly took you in his arms and hugged you tightly. Several people looked around at you.

'My dear, I thought I had lost you,' Mr. Lee murmured in your ear, still embracing you tightly.

You felt embarrassed that you had almost forgotten about him when you had said yes to Da-eun's offer.

'Oppa,' you whispered. You had longed for his touch for so long since, and you never wanted him to let you go. But not here. Not in public.

Mr. Lee quickly let go of you and grabbed your hands in his, studying your face, apparently checking if you were okay.

'I had looked for you everywhere. Where did you go? I got a phone call, that's why it took a little longer. I'm sorry,' Mr. Lee panted.

You shook your head.

'I'm fine. It's fine. I ran into some friends and went with them,' you apologized in your turn.

Mr. Lee looked up, only now noticing the other three people that were with you. He let go of one of your hands but kept the other securely in his as if he was afraid you would disappear again.

'Excuse me for my intrusion. I'm Lee Dong Wook,' Mr. Lee apologized and introduced himself, bowing deeply but still not letting go of your hand.

'It's nice to see Binna's friend is being looked after closely,' Eun-woo smiled friendly. 'My name is Eun-woo,' he said bowing too.

Next Binna and Da-eun introduced themselves.

'Shall we go and have a drink in the cafe?' Da-eun proposed.

'No,' you said quickly. All of them looked at you surprised.

'No thank you,' you repeated with your broadest smile. 'We would love to but we simply haven't the time. We really need to go now sadly,' you lied, pinching Mr. Lee's hand shortly twice to signal him.

'I'm sorry Binna but we really have to go. We'll talk soon okay?' you said, feeling your heart breaking at your lies.

'Oh okay,' Binna said, her face a little crestfallen.

'So sorry. It was lovely meeting you all,' Mr. Lee said politely, as you all bowed to each other in goodbye.

'May I ask what that was about?' Mr. Lee inquired carefully when the two of your entered the car.

You sighed sadly.

'Binna has broken with our family on my advice,' you began, trying to control your voice. 'She's been in love with Eun-woo for ages but he's from a very reputable family. If they ever find out that Binna has mob ties they'll never accept her,'

'Right,' Mr. Lee said nodding slowly.

You looked out of the window, hiding the tear rolling over your cheek.

You knew you had to avoid Binna forever at all costs if you ever wanted her to live her dream life.

Even if it meant breaking your own heart.

----------
WRITERS NOTE

Special thanks to our new reader @NancyStyles0210 for all the votes!
Also of course thank you all for voting and commenting!

Let me know what you thought!

What do you think will happen next?
Or what are you hoping will happen next?

If you have any questions, requests, or suggestions for this story, feel free to let me know!

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.9K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
287K 7.2K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
527K 10.9K 14
when your boss wants to have a baby with you. The man whom you think is total Bastard even a man whore. . . . Before reading this story please hear...
196K 5.3K 33
•||Completed||• Thrusting in an animalistic pace maybe ripping her apart I earn sinful moans from her. Next time do not dare to refuse a king~~ I moa...