Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Torch of Salvation

235 5 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki's POV

I float down on top of a building as I started limping feeling so weak as I wall myself support my stand 'I need to... get away...' I thought 'just please...'

I step on something I look down 'its Mineta's balls! Dammit a trap!' I pull up my leg but I use blackwhip to slice it away.

"Yagi- No! Shimura!" Iida called behind him was Mineta "just let us join you, we're friends. And friends help eah other no matter how hard it is" he said.

"and you were brave back at the USJ" Mineta step up "I fell for your awesomeness and I wanted to be awesome too! You may be powerful back then we're all stronger together! Become like that back then!"

I grit my teeth as I fire One for All, Iida sped up but I jump up before he caught me. I float up I kick the turbulence escaping 'just please undertand all of you!' I scream in my thoughts.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! YUKI!!" That was Onchaco's voice but I focus on escaping "PLEASE YUKI COME BACK TO US!!" as she got near me out of my insecurities "GET AWAY!!" I lash out blackwhip hitting her hard.

I saw Ochaco's eyes closes as her palm collided as she fall fast, I quickly turn around as I dive down reaching my arms out "OCHACO!!" I reach out fast but I was so far away but I had to reach her, as I got close I caught her around my arms as we almost reach the concrete road almost smashing our street from the landing I hover down landing my two feet on the street. As I gently knelt down felt guilt as I press my hand on Ochaco's "OCHACO WAKE UP!!" I worried "please... I didn't mean to..."

I felt a hand on top of my palm I look up "its alright..." Ochaco smiled "I guess I got your attention, despite I got myself too pushy..." she chuckled.

"don't do that, just please..." I pleaded as I out her down as I turn my heels away "I just need all of you... to be safe... knowing AFO will use all of you just to get me..." I said not turning back "just please understand I'm doing this for all of you."

"Yuki, we understand" Ochaco answer "but this isn't the way! The Yuki I know is very brave and cool! The friend who always help us around."

"listen to us, we want to to help. The duty and burden you are carrying is fogging your judgement.. look at us... turn around..."

I can't... I couldn't face them...

I felt a gentle hand holding my hand from behind that made me flinch "I know you are scared" Ochaco said "I know you are brave, its ok for heroes to be scared" she ensure "you are my friend Yuki. You always brighten things up when we're all together."

"just please... turn around and look at us."

I breath out as I slowly turn around seeing all of them standing with such worry in their eyes Mina approached "Yuki stop all this solo act... we are here for you..." she said "lets go back together!"

I felt my cheeks are warm I realize I was crying, its been days I couldn't feel my tears even tho the rain kept pouring down I just felt them all "I'm sorry everyone... I just can't..." I answer in tears "I would love to go back... but I just couldn't..."

"all those times I've been carrying the torch the one who will finish everything... I... I... I was so scared... that day I volunteer for evacuation. Because I didn't want to face my brother.... escaping that duty to stop him."

"all those times I wanted to meet him... but my own destiny led me to him... being an enemy. That day I saw him turn to a villain that society made him, I think I blame society... or maybe how people treated him..."

"all I wanted to feel is at peace... I wanted to be a hero... but that dream led me to him. No matter how much I avoid he will find me... so I had to face things alone..."

"you all saw the strength he has... Many died and retired... I don't want all of you ended up on those tolls!"

"YUKI LISTEN TO US!" Shoto shouted.

I shot my eyes up seeing his eyes furrowed.

"do you think of us weak?" he questioned "we are not defenseless children anymore. We are capable of our lives and defend ourselves. All those times in your hero work you never stop smiling, but look at you now..."

I look down "I... I can't... anymore..." I answer "those times I wanted to be an inspiration to be like All Might. People died... I couldn't save them... I met a former hero she was an assassin sent to kill me... but I saw deep inside she still a hero."

"I did saw her smile but it was short live! Being attached so quickly broke me... she is alive but still I have to keep my distance..."

"don't be like that" Shoto said as he approach me as I step back "I want you to be yourself..." he said "you are not alone in this... remember!?"

"You are Yuki. The courageous girl who look up to the heroes and never gave up on others." He reach his hand out. Of course just like back then when we first met the boy I met for the first time I help him up when he and I first got along and had good friendship, but this time it was Shoto lending his hand to me.

I want to accept his hand but I hesitate as I turn around as I ran away "I'm sorry. but I can't..! Not.. now-..." all of a sudden my body fell I feel dizzy my sight is blacking out...

"Yuki!!"

Izuku's POV

I rush up as I slide down "hold on I'm gonna inject the serum!" I said as I check my belt but when I checked I took it out the serum are smashed it must have been broken when I fell from behind.

"Yuki hold on! Stay strong!" I screamed I turn to her classmates "please she needs help! She needs to be sent back to UA! Her Restore quirk is killing her!"

Todoroki scoop Yuki up around his arms "then we must hurry if we want to save her!" he said.

We rush back to UA I look at Yuki she's getting paler. Hold on my friend we'll be close soon...

But as soon as we arrived at UA the refugees blocked the entrance preventing us from entering. The rufugees became anti-hero, despite what Yuki did to keep everything at bay they're not going to help her!

"Look a villain is with them!"

"don't let that girl inside! That girl is what Shigaraki is looking for!"

"stay out! You'll bring us the villains!"

"if you're gonna hide them do it somewhere else!"

I flatten my lip as I saw Yuki's situation she's dying I turn to "Todoroki, you let Yuki inside UA. I'll stay out of this" I decided.

"wait! We brought you here to recover too!" Todoroki said while carrying Yuki around his arms.

"I know, but look at them" I pointed at the crowd protesting "people won't accept a former villain like me, they would gladly let Yuki and me die outside" I answer "I'd rather stay out to save Yuki."

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn to see "Kacchan...?"

He smiled "its been a while the last time you called me that, you idiot..." he said then face me "like I'll ever leave you out of this."

Kacchan steps up "Ochaco you know what to do" he called Uraraka. She nodded "lets do this for Deku and Yuki" she said.

Yaoyorozu toss a microphone to Uraraka as she jump up turning the mic on as she face the crowd "Yuki Shimura has a special power!"

"that's because she's tired becoming a hero! She's just a student who realized reality!" one of the refugee said as the other agrees.

"No! Yuki left to protect us, because she didn't want to put us all at risk!!" Uraraka answered back "her power is special! It's a power to defeat AFO!"

"that's the reason she was targeted! That's why she had to leave! Have you seen their state?! Izuku Midoriya was out there assisting on hero work! He never stop helping Yuki! And as for Yuki she's in critical condition protecting us!!"

I felt somewhat moving hearing this support from others I look at the crowd I saw Mom crying. I know she and I last see each other when I started to work with Yuki. But right now I have to believe in friends.

"they partnered and fought together because they want to change our situation out of anybody! They kept moving for despite knowing they could be attacked at any moment!"

"Even tho Yuki has a special power... think she isn't special at all!"

Kacchan spoke up "even with such high security, these people are restless. If you can't wipe something then let us help it for you" he said.

Listening to them supporting us, despite me who was a villain Yuki's friends still trusted me. This is like their first step of becoming heroes, no. Yuki hired me on her side which means that makes me work for her as a hero.

"the boy is all beaten up..."

"the girl is badly pale its like she's dying..."

"umm.. that girl!" one of the citizen spoke up it was that giant mouse girl Yuki was talking about "she was fighting! She saved me! Even after she saved me.. she kept fighting!"

"tch! The hell are you talking about!?" the other refugee fumed "are you telling us to be covered in mud and grime as welll?!"

"the one's who will shoulder any burden is us heroes!" Uraraka answered "we will pay you all back with our blood and sweat! So please give us some time!" she pleaded "as now... regards to your safety... we're sorry that we cannot gurantee it!!"

"we're just as frightened as you!"

"everyone here is under the same circumstances!"

"that's why I'm asking you for your full cooperation!! So tomorrow we can all smile together..."

"with everyone's help! Please let them rest and recover! Is that too much to ask?!"

"Izuku Midoriya may be a former villain but he is also a victim too! He used to be innocent but now he's repenting on everything he's done by fighting back against the danger!"

"as for Yuki Shimura... she's carrying the burden and duty on her own! She may be strong but she still has a lot to learn and to know! She's just an ordinary Highschool student!"

As she breath out "JUST PLEASE... LET THEM STAY!!"

Todoroki's POV

I can see the refugees expression hearing Uraraka's speech. I look up to see that kid Kota running towards here.

"eve.. ry... one..." I look down to hear Yuki's weakened voice her clinging hand hold on to mine "I'm... sorry..." she said as her grip fell.

I felt my whole world fell as I shake her "YUKI WAKE UP!!" I cried "please.. not like this..." I begged "WAKE UP!! don't... Yuki... don't leave me..."

As our classmates saw the situation cried in tears calling her name, she is not waking up nor I felt her heart beat my hope and faith is getting bleak.

"Miss Yuki!!"

I look up to see Eri running towards us, but in shock to see Yuki's body as she got close "Miss Yuki... please wake up..." she cried as her eyes tear up her horn started shining "You're not going to leave...you promise to come back" she said as her horn shine started to get bright "YOU'RE GOING TO COME BACK!!"

As she shine brighter is so is Yuki, her white hair is starting to turn black again "please wake up... Yuki... you're my hero..." she pleaded as her tears roll down as her glow die down.

I look down checking Yuki's pulse but instead her lip form into a smile her reach out towards Eri's cheeks brushing the tears with her thumb "don't cry Eri, I'm here now" she said "I don't want... Little Eri-chan crying.."

Eri jump up as she hugged Yuki very tight as she cry, Yuki smiled "sorry to make you worry" she apologized. I hugged her from behind "you're so reckless" I said.

Yuki chuckled "I know... hmm..." but then her eyes started to close as her head fell on my chest. I checked her condition she is breathing normally she only fell asleep, I gues she is that tired for many days and sleepless nights.

I carry her up pulling her hood to cover her face from the rain, I can see people giving us some space to enter UA. I understand these people, we've been relying on the heroes for so long but lost hope as soon as the symbol of hope had disappeared. But I think we changed that course soon this whole chaos will end...

I look down to see Yuki's sleeping face I smiled 'you're safe now Yuki.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 847 20
He typed away at his computer, while glancing at the time. To think it'd already be midnight. He quickly made the message short and sweet, after maki...
1.5K 37 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
803K 23.1K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...
14.4K 882 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...