Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Yuki
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Tears

205 4 2
By YukinaYanamoto

Izuku's POV

I lower my defense "you're.." I look at them "Class 1-A!"

"You're Deku, Yuki talk about you" Uraraka said.

Then Todoroki approach "we're searching for her, but it seems you too are doing the same" he said.

I then turn around "there's no time idle chat! She's in critical condition!" I said as I started running.

"whats happening?! Where's Yuki?!" Todoroki questioned.

"she ran off on her own! Endeavor contacted to stop her but she didn't listen" I explain "right now her condition is killing her! If this continues she'll kill herself!"

"then we must hurry!!"

Few days after Yuki left UA. Shoto's POV.

"are you confirm about your suspiscions?" Iida questioned.

"she's with Endeavor's group, no doubt about it. That idiot" Bakugou confirmed.

"a thought..? Have the three of you contacted your mentors...?" Iida asked "and confirm any suspicscions?"

"we tried multiple times" Tokoyami answer "he didn't respond." "Jeans included" Bakugou answer. "Dad as well" I answer.

"I know they're busy people, but this isn't normal" I pointed confirming our suspiscions "they must be hiding something."

"come to think of it, All Might hasn't come back either" Jirou said her suspiscions.

"seems like it" Ojiro agreed "classess has been delayed and our graduation is delayed... the hero course students are placed on standby and asked to help to secure the perimeter."

"obtaining any detailed information is hard in this environment."

Bakugou showed the letter Yuki wrote "Jeans and spatula bird were contacting Yuki at the hospital. All Might was there too" he explained as he show the letter "this letter... if she's scared to even get near UA, then who sneak in and leave the letter on Iida's doorstep?! It must be All Might, while the last letter were Yuki, knowing she can come through windows not unlike All Might. So they've been working together!!"

"when it comes to Yuki and All Might, she's very good at tactics" I said "now she's with my Dad and the other heroes she may be cautious about us coming to her."

"then.. we just have to find a way to contact them!" Kirishima said "Endeavor is an Alumni in UA"

"then lets be a little pushy" Uraraka suggested.

Later on...
“Principal you tricked me” Endeavor said looking at me and my classmates.

"I heard they had to say and decided there is room for discussion" Principal Nezu explained "I'm constantly receiving status updates after all."

I step up "why did you ignore me?" I questioned my father "didn't you say.. we would stop Toya together?!"

"Shoto... the sentiment alone was what saved me back then" Dad said.

"BUT I DON'T FEEL "SAVED" AT ALL!" I shouted "IS YUKI AN EXCEPTION?!" I step up "answer me Endeavor!" I demanded "are you letting Yuki and All Might act together, aren't you?!"

From the look on my Father's eyes and kept his silence I know his answer "I knew it" I groan "you don't understand! Yuki has been my friend for so long and she never gave up on me despite you keeping me away from her back then!"

"she may be strong, but she's reckless enough to sacrifice her own life just to save the whole world! She's the same as All Might, she didn't care what happens to her. She kept saying "I'm fine" but she's not. Deep inside her positive outer expression she's crying deep inside, she's suffering in pain!"

I grip my palm "so that's why..." I face him "we can't just leave them be!!"

All those times I see her smiling at the refugees yet I was stupid enough to not notice the pain and burden she has to carry.

Dad sigh then took out a GPS "but..." before he said anything my classmates reach to the GPS almost dropping it in the floor.

Iida steps up "no matter what responsibility comes with OFA, Yuki is still our friend" he said with our classmates support behind him "how can any of us smile knowing that our friend is walking a troublesome path alone?!"

"Yuki is the main target of the villains, there are assassins from AFO hunting her down" Dad said "but right now we lost contact of Yuki, she refuse to answer our calls and her partner is trying to find and convincing her to stop."

"you must hurry, wherever she is in right now she is in real danger..."

Present Time.

I look at the scene as people fled from the scene, and seeing Yuki standing few feet away from us. Her hood being billow as it got blown off her head revealing her critical state, her hair is already pale white, eyes turning light red and an expression I couldn't recognize, my eyes widen seeing such expression towards us. She doesn't have the life in her eyes the same eyes who laugh and smile, what I'm seeing is anger and desperation.

"what are you guys doing here?" Yuki questioned.

"We are worried for you, Yuki" I answer.

Yuki glared at us "I'm fine. That's why..." she then look straight at us some kind of warning "you shouldn't worry. Stay back! All of you are safe at UA!"

Midoriya step up "Yuki! Please stop! You're killing yourself!" he shouted.

"Like I said I'm fine!" Yuki repeated her answer.

"as expected for the successor of One for All" Bakugou step up "can you still keep smiling?!" he questioned.

Yuki I know smiles for the sake of hope, but right now her eyes are filled with desperation and her expression is different. Like in the letter she will never be the same again "to be able to smile... for the people to live in peace..." she said "I need to keep moving forward" her body starts trembling like she's about to fall out but she stood tall.

I step up "Yuki, if you're not gonna come with us, we will just have to force you" I said.

Yuki gritted her teeth pulling her hood up "if that's how its going to be, then be my guest" she answer as she surge around "know that I am doing this for everyone!"

Bakugou, Uraraka, Iida and I step up "I know it wouldn't be easy to convince you, so we are very aware you'll be like this" I said. "bring it on, Baka Yuki!!" Bakugou shouted. "Yuki, know we are doing this for you too" Uraraka said. "as your friend we will ensure you come back to us safe" Iida said.

Yuki's POV

I felt my surroundings as I surge out blackwhip preparing to escape. Then burst out a lot of smokescreen,

"I heard that you now have the 6th and 4th user's quirks" Bakugou said "but you look a different person, huh?! You damn idiot?!"

I grinned "thank you all for coming" I said as I burst out of smokescreen, as soon as I did the smokescreen I float up immmediatley.

I heard an explosion as it clear the smoke out "you damn idiot! You didn't told us personally!" Bakugou shouted "I guess you being a pro and head of your agency does make you look more of a hero. Making everyone around you make you see them as extras, huh?!"

I gasp as I saw a flock of birds then started attacking me, as I cover myself "Shimura! Come back with us! The Principal asked for you to come back! So stop running away!! Okay?!!" Koda shouted controlling the birds.

I grit my teeth as I twist my body creating a whirlwind blowing the birds off as I fire blackwhip to building pulling myself out, but just then I saw tape pull my blackwhip I turn to see Sero pulling me with his tape "you let your blackwhip out, you may be smart but we can also outsmart you!" he said. Then a sudden sound wave pushed me away towards the building 'tch, Kyoka!' I saw her standing "Yuki! Don't be so hasty!" she shouted "back at culture festival when we were singing together, you gave me confidence and encouragement that made us shine more! That made me so happy so please don't be like this!!"

All of a sudden something wrapped on my waste it was Ojiro "do you remember your fight against Shinso?!" He reminded while constricting "you got frustrated at him for me! I'll never forget that" he mentioned "we can't overlook the fact that you're fatigued, yet fighting alone!!"

I put my hands on his tail as I unwrap it with my strength "if I'm near all of you... I'll only endanger all of you..." I said as I glare down "AFO will come and take me away!! That's why I left!! BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL BE CAUGHT UP!!!"

As I got of Ojiro's grip Tokoyami charge up against me "GO DARK SHADOW!!" he push me towards the building as I crash my back on a pillar of the building. "Oi Yuki!" Sato called "you may be strong but you are a person who has feelings" he then grin "I remember you like the cakes I made for you and the girls! I really appreciate you loving it!" he said "but right now if we were able to get you back I'll make you more sweets that'll make you forget all your insecurities and worries!!"

"how can I forget such things...?" I questioned I felt my anger rush out "YOU ALL DON'T KNOW WHATS COMING IF I COME BACK!!" I screamed in frustration.

All of a sudden I heard machine whirring as my head got covered and my body restraint "at first we were going to follow you, but when Endeavor told us your condition we had no choice but to take you back" it's Yaomomo's voice "our mission is to secure your safety."

A machine to put me to sleep. I pull up destroying the machine to break free "JUST STOP CARING ABOUT ME!!" I screamed "STOP FOLLOWING ME!! IT WILL ONLY BRING THE DEATH OF ALL OF YOU!!!"

"Na'ah Shimura!" Kaminari said wrapping his right arm around me "Todoroki might get angry at me doing this, but I don't care because it is to bring you back" he said as Shoji wrapped us with his arms covered of insulation tape "Its cover in insulation tape, you can go Kaminari" he signal while Tokoyami covered us with Dark Shadow "Shimura you're a strong and reckless, but you do everything to make us all lively" he said.

"Shimura! Back at the sports festival you chose me as defense" Tokoyami said "you trusted me despite having a dangerous quirk, don't forget your trust towards us!". "do you think of us people to protect?" Shoji questioned.

Kaminari then use his high volatage of electricity "Shimura! I know its the first time knowing your real identity but you are a very beautiful girl with a nice guy loving you! He never stop worrying! You're a girl, and guys protect girls. Todoroki and everyone is giving their all for you just come back with us!!"

Please... "HMRGH...!!" in my anger I broke free from Dark Shadow's prison as I float out escaping them "I SAID STOP!!" I screamed I know they're all worried about me, deep in their hearts they really do care. But I couldn't risk their lives for the sake of me and the world "PLEASE!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!! I SWEAR... I'M FINE..!!"

All of a sudden ice rose up as I crash towards it I look down to see Shoto "Yuki! Come back to us! I understand you are scared of losing any of us!" he shouted "but please don't risk your life! I can't go on without you!" his eyes are worried but desperate "come back to us Yuki!!"

As I smash the ice and float away I suddenly feel so weak from all this but I need to get away "Yuki we won't let you go, ribbit!" its Tsu's voice "even tho you are so brave, you have to let your fear supress your feelings in until you can't help but to cry. Its ok to cry!" she said "we won't let you go alone!"

I grit my teeth in desperation, I know... I know..! I just can't help but bottle things up. I know you all want me to go back but I can't. I want all the things back as the way it used to be. The dream of us graduating and become pros. All of us wanted that peace, but it is my duty to stop this great evil! Not them!

"Now the Preview"

"No Yuki!"

"Whats happening..? I feel so... weak..."

"NONONO! I'm out of serum she need to heal! She's in no condition to use her quirk!"

"Yuki stay with us!"

"everyone... I'm sorry..."

"in the next chapter of My Hero Academia : Another Destiny. Torch of Salvation."

"Now Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.5K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
5.2K 335 10
With a fine bounty out there was nothing Izuku wouldn't do not to get it. It would after all mean a new beginning and a new life. Money was rouling t...
549K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...